Is there any Spurs supporters!

Capelli King

Is there any Spurs supporters!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is there any Spurs supporters!

Compare the two starting line-ups and I think most will agree [the only people not agreeing being Arsenal fans] that on paper Tottenham have the better team. I think the only reason they didn't pip Arsenal to 4th last season is because they lost Ledley King through injury twice and that really hurt them. Next season, provided key players like King and Berbs stay fit, Spurs should finish 4th. Of course neither will finish above Man Utd, but then no one will :p

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;249837]Of course neither will finish above Man Utd, but then no one will :p[/QUOTE] That's what I like to hear!!! :D I think Spurs will do better than Arsenal, based on their current teams. But with rumours currently circulating that Man Utd are going to make a bid on Berbatov, that could all change.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;249848] I think Spurs will do better than Arsenal, based on their current teams. But with rumours currently circulating that Man Utd are going to make a bid on Berbatov, that could all change.[/QUOTE] Hope not. Berbadov had a great 1st season and will only be getting better.

Archived