Become a Cornellverse Wrestler!!!

Capelli King

and what if we refuse? What are you going to do about it? Listen i have absolutly no time for muscle-bound freaks throwing there weight about. The very thought of joining you and your bunch of reprobate friends makes my flesh crawl. If i were you i would watch your back, or you may get a visit from the slayer!!! /end role play i just signed up!

Make sure you join geeksoft then apply to be a wrestler on [url]http://www.geeksoft.net/GFed/welcome.py?league_id=116[/url] If you love some Cornellverse wrestlers you could bring them to life. Or you could just be yourself and use a Cornellverse picture. You could be Jim Force, T-Rex, Bruce The Giant, Hell's Bouncer or anyone else you fancy. I have been reading some of your diarys and I know there are a lot of creative people about. We could have so much fun in this FED. Please fill this in Entrance Music - Name - If you list a Cornellverse Wrestler you don't have to fill this in. Short Name - Info /Bio - Birthday - Nation - Hometown Language - Size - Personality - Attidute - Style - Gimmick - Current state - 3 of your best skills - Moveset - Finishers - Picture - Cornellverse pics - If you can't think of one I will get one for you.

Yes you can join the more people we have the better. Promo's don't worry just try your best even if you do 1 roleplay a week. The results get simmed in WS2 then your matches will be put up on the site. So you don't have to be online for matches.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;250741]OK I just signed up.[/QUOTE] Can you fill this is please. On this board. Entrance Music - Name - If you list a Cornellverse Wrestler you don't have to fill this in. Short Name - Hometown Language - Size - Personality - Attidute - Style - Gimmick - Current state - 3 of your best skills - Moveset - Finishers - Picture - Cornellverse pics - If you can't think of one I will get one for you.

I'm at work and don't have my TEW with me can you list, Personality and Attitude. Also what is Current State? And for best three skills is this only ring skills (Aerial, Fashiness, Brawling, Ect...) or does it also include things like Mic, stamina and stiffness.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;250752]I'm at work and don't have my TEW with me can you list, Personality and Attitude. Also what is Current State?[/QUOTE] Personality from Bitter Driven Free Sprit Jackass Joker Manipulative Normal Very Nice Attitude Egomaniac Master Politician Normal Political Selfish Current State Heel/babyface/neutral

[QUOTE=panix04;250676]and what if we refuse? What are you going to do about it? Listen i have absolutly no time for muscle-bound freaks throwing there weight about. The very thought of joining you and your bunch of reprobate friends makes my flesh crawl. If i were you i would watch your back, or you may get a visit from the slayer!!! /end role play i just signed up![/QUOTE] Welcome to your DOOM! HAHAHA!!! HOHOHO!!!

Roster So Far Wrestlers Jon Thunder Marat Khoklov Big Poppa Kev Captain Cranshaw Simon Munoz The Slayer Ian Crawley Tommy Cornell James Ortiz Chief Gordon Ramsey Paranoia "FAD" Frederick Andrew Dynage Non Wrestlers Marcus McKing - Executive Assistant Jason Azaria - Play By Play Kyle Rhodes - Colour Colour Commentator Abi Romanov - Ring Announcer Fern Hathaway - Interviewer Sam Sparrow - Head Referee Ray Johnson - Referee Floyd Goldworthy - Manager Sheik Mustafa - Manager BJ O'Neill - Manager / Diva Magdalena - Manager / Diva Willow - Manager / Diva Aurora - Manager / Diva Blonde Bombshell - Diva Elle -Diva

Archived