Marat Khoklov is hiring!

Capelli King

The future of Wrestling, powerhouse Marat Khoklov is hiring a manager for the new TCW EFED. [url]http://www.geeksoft.net/GFed/welcome.py?league_id=116[/url] The character played must come from the North American Cornellverse scene. Be a part of Cornellverse history!!! PM me for your candidates!!!

Ok let me explain what that means! TCW is an EFED based on the Cornellverse (the game we love) and other individuals. It is based upon roleplaying and inside the ring wrestling. The main part is the roleplaying. You will have loads of fun arranging the matches and picking on guys for upcoming matches, forming and breaking Tag Teams. Maybe enter the ring yourself once in a while. You could even figurehead our own stable! You the brains and me the Muscle!!! You can pick anyone from the North American Cornellverse scene. Try to go for someone from SWF. We will wipp the oppositions ass! This is not some full time job, you do not have to be arround all the time. 1 or 2 posts a week will be great. PM me for applications

I never noticed them. Yeah, i could do that, but i would like someone which will give me a surprise also! He could be putting me up against guys i did not expect. A live manager is more interesting. Besides the majority of people which play TEW play it not because of the "results", they like to roleplay. So by playing my manager they will be building up all the hype, and getting into trouble. Also Marat is suppose to be Russian! Anyway i am sure i will be able to build up a good Manager wrestler relationship!

Archived