Mod Help Request

im starting a brand new fantasy world mod and require/would appreciate assistance, particularly in creating characters, TV stations etc. for the USA, Canada, UK and Europe regions and i need a graphics person to create the promotion/worker graphics. no mod experience is required to apply. answer to this thread or email me if you are interested i dont have many details for the mod planned out at this point; the basic concept will be that every promotion will have some kind of goal to acheive that is separate from the straight edge owner goals and just generally trying to run a profitable promotions. e.g. two cult sized promotions are at war and the job of the owner of each of the promotions is to reduce the opposition promotions popularity to regional, or a large national promotion in one country and their goal is to go global in 2-3 years. basically that kinda thing. obviously since there is no way to enforce it it will purely be for fun and at the will of the player, and the promotions goal will be included in the synopsis of the owner of the promotion current estimates right now are for around 30 promotions and 1,250 workers, basically similar in size to the CornellVerse, but since i know how time consuming modding can be these number might come down a bit. i havent decided on the name of the mod but ive got plenty of ideas for promotions and characters but mostly thats just for the Japan region (im a huge Puro fan as the NOAH name implies) so thats it. as i said if anybody is interested please email/PM me or reply to this message. thank you. NOAH Fan 4 Life

Archived