Poll on regions again.........

Poll on regions again.........  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Poll on regions again.........

• US 50 world 50
    • TEW format. 70 for rest of world.
    • US 25. Beef up the currently proposed regions only
    • Get rid of the Athletic commisions totally

Sorry i made a misake How should the WMMA world be distributed Currently there is a proposal that the WMMA will be made up with of 100 regions. 50 will be the US, 50 the rest of the world. Most people agree that the US does not take up 50% of the worlds MMA market and surely does not have 50% of the worlds potential The argument is that the US should be 50 regions due to the athletic commisions. Then again we will have several nations not represented at all and others split up into much smaller regions. Japan having 10 the rest 3-5 and most if they are lucky 1. Africa is not included at all. So i will post a poll. 1) Leave it as proposed with the USA taking up 50 and the rest 50 2) Have the format of TEW with the rest of the 70 regions split evenly all over the world. The US and Japan of corse have much more regions than the rest. 3) Have the US take up 25 regions, meaning sertain states will merge. The extra 25 regions can be used to beef up the current proposed regions. Leaving out all regions currently not involved in MMA and probably never will. 4) Get rid of the athletic commisions totally and Regions should be split according to market strength and not based on some athletic comissions. Please add your feedback do not be bias if you are from the USA, think about the good of the game.

Adam has already stated that 50% of the regions does not equal 50% of the market share or 50% of the potential. It's being done entirely on the basis of each state having it's own athletic commision, which is a good thing. Plus, I don't think any nations that are left out will have a strong enough MMA base to really matter in the long run, and seriously, I'm not crying because Africa isn't in the game, neither is Antarctica, there isn't a suitable MMA scene there to warrant putting either of them in the game.

Closed. There is already an official thread for this very subject, there's no reason why we also need a poll on it, especially one that then limits people to four choices. The whole point of the original thread was to promote debate without limiting choices.

Archived