I just wanted to say that...........

Capelli King

[QUOTE=Astil;252761]heh. I agree with the pizza and the grey dog community thing. However, I dont drink (Im a strait edge), so I cant comment on that.[/QUOTE] good for you fella. Most of my family don't drink because they are all mormons, so im around sober types all the time. Its a really good way to be, unfortunatly there is no saving me from the brown, froffy monster!

To say the truth, i am not a drinker myself:p I have been drunk just 2-3 times in my life and that was 10+ years ago. I never drink strong spirits. I could have the occasional glass of wine or a pint of beer, but that is it. I just posted that i had a couple of beers, so as to have a merry feeling to my post, plus i am practicing my roleplaying as i am involved in the new TCW fed run by Jonfun.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;252754]Grey Dog is the best community on the net so here goes to us!:D I have had a few extra beers by the way!:) But that does not stop us from being the greatest community on the net!:D[/QUOTE] DD-DID I ever T-t-tel you.... that I love you!?! N-n-no, seriousssly..... And I SEAR TO GOD, I'm not sssaying t-this because I'm drunk.... (hic) Ever sssince the 9th grade........ I allways thought youwere cute.... ..... (hic)

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;252819]DD-DID I ever T-t-tel you.... that I love you!?! N-n-no, seriousssly..... And I SEAR TO GOD, I'm not sssaying t-this because I'm drunk.... (hic) Ever sssince the 9th grade........ I allways thought youwere cute.... ..... (hic)[/QUOTE] Floyd Goldsworthy: 9th grade? I did not know you even made it to the 9th grade! BPK Marat does not talk to you directly anymore. He said he will do his talking very soon in the ring. Floyd turns on the fax audio message: He had just this to say...............I KILL THIS LITTLE TOWN BOY, I KILL HIM! Good luck tommorrow with you match.;)

I don't drink either. However my choice in not drinking isn't due to religion, but health. I'm type one diabetic. There is enough sugar in beer to throw my blood sugar through the roof. [by the way, for those not in the know. Type 1 is usualy called Juvinile Diabetes. It's the rarer form, found in only about 10% of Diabetics, to where the body doesn't make insulin period. Hence having to inject myself with insuling twice a day.]

When i posted this i never ever though i would find out so much info on diabetics:) In fact that was a very interesting little post there.!:p About the smelly pizza...............get rid of it man!;) I do not know what to say about all the group hugging going on here, maybe it is all that beer!:D

Eh, I tend to be slightly defensive. In todays society, you mention you are diabetic and first thing you usualy hear is something about.... "Yeah, I hear with the increase in fat people, Diabetes is rising." I tend to try and head that off. [Type 1 is usualy more to do with genetics than weight.]

As you search through the bowels of despair and realize that only a true god of the ancients can rise up into the ashes of time will you finally begin to understand the obscurity of pain within the realms of madnessssssssssssss!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Archived