Losing bookings

Well the end of the year reviews came out, and in my rookie year that started in July, I was able to land at number 299. I assumed my stock would rise and I would be able to get more bookings etc. Well, since then i've been let go from one promotion, and 3 of the other promotions I work for on a regular basis just stopped booking me. I am a tag champ in CZCW w/Primal Rage. He gets booked all the time. I just kinda hang out. Makes matters worse he is getting booked in tag and 6 man matches. And we are a regular team, and we never tag together anymore when I do get booked. I get throw in with random partners. I then went 3 weeks without a booking the very next month. I havent pissed anyone off.....I don't have any bookings to do so! Anyone have any suggestions or anything that might help? Is this a bug possibly?

As per what Adam said, booking in WreSpi goes as follows. Main event gets booked first with the AI picking a ME face then heel or subbing in an UM if no ME people are available. Then, it goes on down the line like that for the entire card decreasing in card position as it goes down. So, if a fed is booked with plenty of people at your card position, then you increase your chances of not getting booked (as you are one of say 3-5 people at that card position it will pick one or two and leave the others sitting backstage). The AI has no concept of tag teams nor how often a person has not been booked. My guess is that your tag partner is up one or two spots on the card over you in a shallower pool thus gets booked frequently. Also, double-check that the AI hasn't turned your partner opposite what you are. Because the booking AI is worse than pitiful, there are only two ways to improve your chances at getting booked. One, comb through every fed's roster you could get/are hired to see if any disposition is underrepresented. Heel and Face have no meaning in the game either so who cares what you are (with the exception that you need to match your partners when possible). Once you get into that shallower pool, you increase your bookings. Two, turn off autosave and continually reload the game until you get booked. It's not cheating because it is not your fault the AI sucks.

Archived