TNA ~ The New Face Of Pro Wrestling

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/NWA_TNA_Logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] The current backstage morale in TNA can best be described as "terrible". Most of the TNA roster (including top talent) is unhappy with how bad the booking has been for quite some time. There is no faith that the writing will improve any time soon and there is a shared consensus that changes are needed. With recent rumors that Jeff Jarrett is slated for another run with the TNA World title in the coming months, many are losing faith that the company is even on the verge of heading in the right direction. Despite this news, TNA Impact! has scored its highest television ratings ever over the past 2 weeks of programming. TNA is closer than ever to getting a second hour for Impact! in the fall and Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter have been meeting with television executives from various networks about a possible new home for the company's flagship show.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/wdesign/top.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] TNA owner Dixie Carter along with Jeff Jarrett announced today TNA has signed UFC President Dana White as there new Head Booker. White is expected to name a new Booking team for TNA later today to get TNA moving in the right direction. This now ensures a working agreement between TNA and UFC. Rumors have circulated this week regarding locker room morale of the TNA roster. Many have become upset with the booking. Carter and Jarrett felt a change was needed if TNA wanted to continue to improve ratings and lock up a 2 hour slot in the fall. Dana White is expected to be at Impact on Thursday.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/wdesign/top.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has come to terms on the release of the following talent. TNA wishes them all the best in their future endeavors. [B]Ricky Vega[/B] Vega aka Machete was known as being the man pushing Konnan's wheelchair. [B]Moody Jack Malendez[/B] TNA Spanish Announcer

[B][CENTER]Tna Roster[/CENTER][/B] [U]Superstars[/U] Abyss AJ Styles Andy Douglas Animal Basham BG James Devon Ray Runt Chase Stevens Chris Harris Chris Sabin Christian Cage Damaja David Young Elix Skipper Eric Young Gunner Scott Havok Hernandez Homicide James Mitchell James Storm Jay Lethal Jeff Jarrett Jerry Lynn Kazarian Kevin Nash Kip James Kurt Angle Lance Hoyt Martyr Petey Williams Rhino Rick Steiner Robert Roode Sabu Samoa Joe Scott D'Amore Scott Steiner Senshi Shane Douglas Shark Boy Simon Diamond Sonjay Dutt Sting Tomko [U]Knockouts[/U] Christy Hemme Gail Kim Jackie Moore Leticia Cline Mesias Ms. Brooks Socal Val [U]Staff[/U] Andrew Thomas Bob Backlund Dana White Dave Hebner Dave Penzer Dixie Carter Don West Dutch Mantell Earl Hebner Hector Guerrero Jeremy Borash Jim Cornette Mark Johnson Mike Tenay Rudy Charles Terry Taylor Vince Russo [U]Lions Den[/U] Andy Sumner Daniel Puder Tank Abbott Josh Barnett Josh Rafferty Ron Waterman Sylvester Terkay

[CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/deadwoman37160/tnatimebanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] July Week 1 Arkansas Convention Center [B]Dark Match[/B] Kaz defeated Martyr via DQ Raven interferance gave Kaz the victory over fellow Serotonin member Martyr Over the past weeks there's been some discention in the group. Will this escalate to next week's Impact or has Raven got all his troops in order? [B]Announcement: Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE] "I have with me a written statement from TNA's new head booker, UFC President Dana White. He has asked me to deliver its contents to everyone. Effective immediately TNA will add 2 titles. The TNA Lions Den Championship and the TNA Television Championship. The Lions Den belt will only be defended between Mixed Martial Arts fighters. You will see the first TNA Lions Den match next week. The TV Championship will remain vacant until Victory Road. 10 superstars will compete in a battle royal. To gain entrance you must be chosen by General Manager Jim Cornette or win your way into the Battle Royal. Its simple, you win your in, you lose your out. Thank you.[/QUOTE] [B]Backstage[/B] Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks are seen harrassing Eric Young. Eric Young clotheslines Robert Roode as Gail Kim attacks ms. Brooks. Young heads to the ring for his match. [B]Havok def. Eric Young[/B] havok scored an upset over Eric Young thanks to Robert Roode's interferance. Tension between these two former Team Canada members continues to build. It will all come to a boiling point at Victory Road when Roode and Ms. Brooks take on Eric Young and Gail Kim. [B]Gail Kim def. Ms. Brooks and Jackie Moore via Pinfall (Triple Threat)[/B] Gail Kim looked to be outnumbered early as Brooks and Moore teamed up on her. The teamwork ended quickly as neither wanted to lose. Kim scored a rollup pinfall on Brooks and gains momentum heading into Victory Road. As Kim tries to leave the ring Robert Roode confronts her. [B]Robert Roode[/B] [QUOTE]I dont think you going anywhere. You see your little boyfriend sucker punched me earlier in a sneak attack. He attacked me from behind. [/QUOTE] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [quote]Attacked from behind? Don, are we watching the same show as this guy?[/quote] [B]Don West[/B] [quote]I dont know Mike but I dont like where this is headed.[/quote] [B]Robert Roode[/B] [quote]I think its only fair that you get to give Eric Young a message for me.[/quote] Ms. Brooks attacks Gail Kim with Chair from behind and Roode, Brooks, Moore stomp Kim. Eric Young runs out and clears the ring saving Kim from further beating. [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE] Don, we already know Kurt Angle is headed to Victory Road. Tonight were going to know who the other three wrestlers in the main event will be. Up next is the X-Division Championship between Jay Lethal. Chris sabin, andSamoa Joe.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]I cant wait. Nothing better than a double main event Triple Threat style![/QUOTE] [B]X-Division Championship[/B] Samoa Joe def. Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin via Submission Lethal and Sabin battled early on until Lethal knocked Sabin from ring. A failed elbow drop from Lethal led to a rear naked choke and the win for new X-Division Champion, Samoa Joe. [B]Don West[/B] [quote]Wow! What a match. What a match. Samoa Joe will now join bitter rival Kurt Angle to take on the winner of our next match. This should be a great one Mike.[/quote] [B]Backstage w/ AJ Styles[/B] [QUOTE]What would the Victory Road Main Event be without the two most decorated superstars in the history of TNA. Tonight I cement my legacy as the greatest this company has ever seen![/QUOTE] [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels def. Team 3D and LAX via Pinfall AJ Styles hit the Styles Clash on Brother D-Von Konnan accidently costed LAX the match as Konnan went to hit Styles with a cane but instead hit Homicide. After the match LAX didnt think it was accidental. Hernandez delivered the Da Gringo Killa to Konnan. Senshi ran to the ring in what was thought to be to help Konnan but joined in on the attack ending with Hernandez Broder Tossing Konnan through the big screen. Medical personell attended to Konnan as Impact went off the air.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/wdesign/top.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has agreed to terms on the signings of the following talent. Andy Douglas Chase Stevens Elix Skipper David Young Brent Albright Sabu Josh Rafferty (MMA) Ron Waterman (MMA) Tank Abbott (MMA) Andy Sumner (MMA) Sylvester Terkay (MMA) Daniel Puder (MMA) Josh Barnett (MMA)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/deadwoman37160/tnatimebanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] July Week 2 Deep South Arena [b]Dark Match[/b] Sylvester Terkay def. Tank Abbott via Submission Two of the new MMA fighters were on display in this one. Sylvester Terkay looked strong and will face Daniel Puder at Victory Road for the Lions Den Championship. Impact opened with Robert Roode, Ms. Brooks, and Gunner Scott in the ring. [B]Robert Roode[/B] [QUOTE]As much as I would love to kick Eric Young's ass tonight I'll let him fight my hired gun Gunner Scott tonight. Mark my word though, at Victory Road there will be no room for Eric Young to sneak attack me like he did last week.[/QUOTE] [Jim Cornette's Music] [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]So you think your gonna just throw Eric Young into a match to soften him up for your match at Victory Road. I dont think thats gonna happen Roode. Seeing that your hired gun is in his gear and ready for a match I'll give him a match tonight. As a matter of fact its right now.[/QUOTE] [Rhino's Music] [B]Rhino def. Gunner Scott Via DQ[/B] James Storm spit beer into Rhino's face getting Gunner Scott DQ'd. Storm, Scott, Roode attacked Rhino before Eric Young cleared the ring. [B]Backstage[/B] Christian Cage, Tomko, and AJ Styles attack Christopher Daniels backstage. Tomko throws Daniels off loading dock. [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Your in such a fighting mood. Tonight AJ Styles your going to go one on one with Samoa Joe and you Christian you have Kurt Angle. I'll let Abyss take care of you Tomko at Victory Road.[/QUOTE] [B]Samoa Joe def. AJ Styles Via Submission[/B] With Tomko and Cage barred from ringside Styles was left alone against the Samoan Submission Machine. Styles tapped out to the rear naked choke. [B]James Mitchell Video[/B] [QUOTE]This sunday at Victory Road I will unleash my new Monster. No one will be safe when this Wrecking machine rains down terror on TNA. Hahahahaha[/QUOTE] [B]Kurt Angle def. Christian Cage Via Pinfall[/B] Jim Cornette also banned the Coalition from ringside for this one. After Abyss' music played Christian was distracted and fell victim to an Angle Slam. [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Unfortunately Christopher Daniels has suffered numerous injuries from the attack earlier including broken ribs, broken arm, and countless bruises. The Fallen Angel will be out indefinetly. This obvious effects Victory Road. So seeing that Christian Cage stuck his nose in this he will team with AJ Styles to take on Samoa Joe.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B]Victory Road Preview[/B][/CENTER] [B]Lions Den Championship[/B] Sylvester Terkay vs Daniel Puder [B]Mixed Tag[/B] Eric Young/Gail Kim vs Robert Roode/Ms. Brooks [B]Ultimate X[/B] Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin vs Jay Lethal vs Senshi vs Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt [B]6 Man Tag[/B] Sean Waltman/VKM vs Lance Hoyt/Basham/Damaja [B]Texas Bull Rope Match[/B] James Storm vs Rhino [B]Hardcore Match[/B] Abyss vs Tomko [B]Tag Team #1 Contender Tables Match[/B] LAX vs Team 3D [B]TV Championship Battle Royal[/B] Brother Runt vs Chris Harris vs Raven vs Sabu vs Petey Williams vs David Young vs Havok vs Martyr vs Kaz vs Gunner Scott [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage/AJ Styles

[CENTER][IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z225/woodyjw83/VictoryRoad.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Backstage Christian Cage Talking To AJ Styles/Tomko[/B] [QUOTE]There's no way Angle and Samoa Joe can co-exist tonight. If we have each others back everyone gets what they want and thats Captain Charisma as the #1 Contender for Angle's title.[/QUOTE] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Welcome everyone to TNA Victory Road. I'm Mike Tenay along with my partner Don West. Don tonight we have a first in TNA history as 4 belt holders will meet in the ring tonight.[/QUOTE] Don West [QUOTE]It should be a great one. Were already seeing startegy come into play as Christian Cage using an alliance to try and win tonights match. You have to wonder though after that look on AJ Styles face if he's ok with Christian going after Angle if they win the match.[/QUOTE] [B]Lions Den Championship[/B] Sylvester Terkay def. Daniel Puder Sylvester Terkay becomes the first ever TNA Lions den Champion after knocking out Daniel Puder. [B]Jeremy Borash[/B] [QUOTE]At this time I'd like to welcome Robert Roode. Robert Roode, tonight you and the lovely ms. Brooks face Eric Young in a mixed tag match. What are your thoughts onyour match against a former ally?[/QUOTE] [B]Robert Roode[/B] [QUOTE]Ally? If your talking about Team canada I'd hardly call us allies. I carried Team Canada. Just like I've carried Eric Young ever since.Eric had it made working for Robert Roode Inc. instead he screwed it up and tonight I'll teach him a lesson.[/QUOTE] [B]Mixed Tag Match[/B] Eric Young/Gail Kim def. Robert Roode/Ms. Brooks Young and Roode took the fight into the crowd leaving Ms. Brooks alone with Gail Kim. Kim put Brooks away quickly earning the victory. [B]Ultimate X[/B] Senshi def. Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, and Sonjay Dutt After interferance from LAX Senshi picked up the victory. Hoyt/Basham/Damaja def. James Gang/Waltman Christy Hemme made her pressence felt onece more helping her team to victory. It came with a cost though as Waltman delivered the X-factor to Hoyt after match. [B]Texas Bullrope Match[/B] James Storm def. Rhino Rhino looked in control of this one when a masked man attacked Rhino to help Storm gain the victory. [B]Hardcore Match[/B] Tomko def. Abyss James Mitchell unveiled his monster as Matt Morgan attacked Abyss costing him the match. [B]Tables Match[/B] LAX def. Team 3D LAX will meet the Tag Team Champs on Impact TV Championship Petey Williams won 10 Man Battle Royal Order of Finish Petey Williams Chris Harris Sabu Gunner Scott Havok Raven Kaz David Young Martyr Brother Runt [Video Hyping Main Event] [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] AJ Styles/Christian Cage def. Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe Match went back and forth for most of match until Samoa Joe accidently hit Angle. Angle locked the ankle lock on Joe and followed with an Angle Slam. Cage took advantage and hit Unprettier on Angle to pick up the win. Tune into Impact for the aftermatch. Who will be the #1 Contender for Angle's title? What does James Mitchell have in store for Abyss? Who was the masked man who attacked Rhino?

Unfortunately my computer crashed yesterday. My computer had been giving me problems for about a month. Me and my girlfriend ordered a new computer from Dell and got it about a week ago. I just havent had the time to hook everything up since we were waiting to get our new desk from Staples. I finally decided to hook it up today after I got off work at 3:00. I should have TEW installed later tonight and will get working on my dynasty.

[QUOTE=woodyjw83;258774]Unfortunately my computer crashed yesterday. My computer had been giving me problems for about a month. Me and my girlfriend ordered a new computer from Dell and got it about a week ago. I just havent had the time to hook everything up since we were waiting to get our new desk from Staples. I finally decided to hook it up today after I got off work at 3:00. I should have TEW installed later tonight and will get working on my dynasty.[/QUOTE] Ugh...that always sucks. Sorry to hear that man...

Archived