TNA - The Next big thing

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/TNA_Wrestling.JPG[/IMG] [I]Kicking off at the start of May[/I] [B]Roster[/B] (Will be updated) Abyss AJ Styles Alex Shelley Andy Douglas Austin Starr Basham BG James Bob Backlund Brother Ray - [I]TNA World Tag Team Champion[/I] Brother Devon - [I]TNA World Tag Team Champion[/I] Brother Runt Chase Stevens Chris Harris Chris Sabin - [I]TNA X-Division Champion[/I] Christian Cage - [I]TNA World Heavyweight Champion[/I] Christopher Daniels Christy Hemme Damaja Eric Young Gail Kym Havok Hernanez Homicide Jaqueline Moore James Mitchell James Storm Jay Lethal Jeff Jarrett Jerry Lynn Jim Cornette Kaz Kevin Nash Kip James Konnan Kurt Angle Lance Hoyt Leticia Cline Machete Martyr Ms. Brooks Petey Williams Raven Rhino Robert Roode Ron Killings Samoa Joe Scott Steiner Senshi Shane Douglas Shark Boy Simon Diamond So Cal Val Sonjay Dutt Sting Tomko[/CENTER]

TNA: Big news [CENTER][B]PW Insider News[/B] [I]Monday, Week 1, 2007[/I] [B]TNA Breaking News[/B] It has been revealed that Dale Clarke has become the new owner of TNA Pro Wrestling. Dale Clarke is well known for his booking in the UK, and has made his fortune with a computer programming company. It is expected that he will make a number of changes within the promotion. [B]New TNA booking team[/B] Dale Clarke has announced the new TNA booking team: Dutch Mantell Jim Cornette Scott D'amore Terry Taylor[/CENTER]

TNA News [CENTER][IMG]http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/wdesign/top.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA Releases[/B] TNA have come to terms with the releases of Vince Russo, Ricky Vega and Bob Backlund. [B]Other News[/B] - Travis Tomko picked up a minor injury while training recently. Tomko injured a finger, and will have it bandaged for the next week or so. - New TNA owner Dale Clarke has made a number of changes to TNA's product. He plans to improve the X-Division, and make it the high point of the show.[/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
IMPACT Preview [CENTER][B]TNA IMPACT Preview[/B] [IMG]http://static.filefront.com/images/vqwmhbkyjx.jpg[/IMG] We are just two weeks away from TNA Sacrifice, and everybody is looking to get the upper hand. Jim Cornette has promised a major announcement that will change the face of TNA. Tonights Main Event will be huge as the TNA Heavyweight champion Christian Cage teams up with Scott Steiner and Tomko, to take on Kurt Angle and the TNA World tag team champions Team 3D. At Sacrifice Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt will both challenge Chris Sabin for the TNA X-Division title, but on IMPACT, they will face off one on one in X-Division title. Also appearing: Rhino, Lance Hoyt, Kaz, Sharkboy [B]Confirmed Matches Main Event: Six Man Tag[/B] Christian Cage, Scott Steiner & Tomko V. Kurt Angle & Team 3D Sonjay Dutt V. Jay Lethal[/CENTER]

TNA IMPACT Results [CENTER][B]TNA IMPACT Results[/B] [IMG]http://static.filefront.com/images/vqwmhbkyjx.jpg[/IMG] [I]Date: Thursday, Week 1, 2007[/I] [I]Dark Match[/I] Robert Roode defeated Chase Stevens in 4:44 by pinfall with a Northern Lariat. [I]Main Show[/I] A new opening video kicks off the show, with symphoney of destruction playing by Megadeath. The vieo features mostly features clips from some of the best matches from TNA history. TNA director of Authority Jim Cornette kicks off the show already in the ring, ready to make his big announcement. Jim Cornette announces that from this point onwards, TNA will be touring around the country, and will no longer be restricted to just being held in Orlando, Florida. Cornette also announces that from here on in, TNA has a new championship belt, the TNA Extreme championship, that will be contested under hardcore, 24/7 rules. The first champion will be crowned at Sacrifice in a fatal four way match, with qualifiers being held this week and next week on TNA IMPACT! [I]Commercial Break[/I] Chris Sabin is backstage with Jerey Borash. He hypes himself as the greatest TNA X-Division champion of all time, and that at Sacrifice, he will retain the title against the two worst wrestlers in TNA. Sabin laughs as he walks off screen. [B]Sonjay Dutt V. Jay Lethal[/B] A good match that could of gone either way. Dutt put on a great performance, and took the upper hand early on with a array of quick moves. Lethal fought back, nearly getting the win a number of times, but Dutt managed to keep fighting, and nearly got the win after an excellent top rope dropkick. Jay Lethal defeated Sonjay Dutt in 11:20 by pinfall with a Lethal Injection. (C-) A hype video is shown to promote Christopher Daniels. [I]Commercial Break[/I] [B]Extreme Championship Qualifier Kaz V. Sharkboy[/B] An average match, but better than originally expected. Kaz dominated the match, although Sharkboy got a little offence in early on. Kaz defeated Shark Boy in 4:02 by pinfall with a Wave Of The Future. (D-) Christian Cage, Tomko and Scott Steiner are backstage with Jeremy Borash, they use this time to hype their upcoming match with Kurt Angle and Team 3D. Cage announces that Kurt Angle will lose tonight, and that the exact same thing will happen at Sacrifice. [B]Extreme Championship Qualifier Rhino V. Lance Hoyt[/B] A complete squash match. Rhino dominated the larger part of the match, and hit a number of big moves. Rhino defeated Lance Hoyt in 5:51 by pinfall with a Gore. (C-) Commercial Break A hype video plays for the Sacrifice Pay-per-view... 1 Week. [B]Main Event: Six man tag Christian Cage, Scott Steiner & Tomko V. Kurt Angle & Team 3D[/B] A good main event that was let down by Tomko's minor injury, and the fact that Brother Ray put in a poor performance. Christian Cage put in the best performance, and had the upper hand throughout, using underhanded techniques to gain the early advantage. Team 3D took the advantage using excellent double moves, while Tomko and Steiner did not get on well at all. Kurt Angle and Team 3D defeated Christian Cage, Scott Steiner and Tomko in 13:09 when Kurt Angle pinned Tomko after an Olympic Slam. (C+) Kurt Angle is celebrating his victory in the ring after his victory.. Sting suddenly comes through the crowd and dives into the ring, hitting Angle with a baseball bat. Cage tries to get in the ring but is layed out as well. As IMPACT comes to an end, Sting stands tall in the ring, baseball bat in hand. [I]Overall Rating: C-[/I][/CENTER]

TNA News [CENTER][IMG]http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/wdesign/top.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA Pre-shows[/B] The new TNA owner Dale Clarke has decided to run twenty minute Pre-shows before the start of every show, including IMPACT. This is to reward people who have shown up to watch the show live, now that TNA will be visiting other areas, as well as feature superstars who do not get time on the main show. [B]TNA New signings[/B] TNA have signed Eric Bischoff and Mike Quackenbush on a pay-per-appearence contract Quackenbush is a former 2 time CZW Jr. Heavyweight champion, and the 2007 King of trios winner. He is expected to feature in the X-Division. Eric Biscoff has been signed to assist with the booking team. [B]Other News and Rumours[/B] - TNA have signed working agreements with Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling NOAH. TNA plan on using their talent on IMPACT pre-shows, and may make offers if they perform well. - There are rumours that Eric bischoff, who has signed with TNA, may be taking an on air role as an authority figure. - Chris Hero and Nigel Mcguiness will both have try out match's on the next IMPACT pre show. - The TNA Extreme title is the equivalent to the WWE Hardcore title. It is expected that title reigns will be short, due to the 24/7 rule. [B]TNA Sacrifice Card - 1 week to go Main Event: TNA Heavyweight Championship[/B] Christian Cage (C) V. Kurt Angle V. Sting Samoa Joe V. AJ Styles [B]Texas Death Match[/B] Chris Harris V. James Storm [B]TNA World Tag Team Championship Match[/B] Team 3D (C) V. Latin American Exchange V. Scott Steiner & Tomko [B]TNA X-Division Championship Match[/B] Chris Sabin (C) V. Jay Lethal v. Sonjay Dutt [B]TNA Extreme Championship Match[/B] Rhino V. Kaz V. ? V. ?[/CENTER]

Archived