Pro Wrestling NOAH

I've been running this diary for a while now, as I'm 10 shows in. Using TEW '07, this has been some of my personal best work yet. First, a link to some of my older stuff, if anyone cares: Ring Of Honor: [url]http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=wrestlingsims&action=display&thread=1145742140[/url] Pro Wrestling Guerrilla: [url]http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=wrestlingsims&action=display&thread=1155016175[/url] CHIKARA: [url]http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=wrestlingsims&action=display&thread=1152082737[/url] Now, my current diary. Information: [quote][center][img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/c/c6/Pwnoah.gif[/img] [b][u][color=green]ROSTER[/color][/u][/b] [b]MAIN[/b] Akihiko Ito Akira Taue Akitoshi Saito Atsushi Aoki Go Shiosaki Ippei Ota Jun Akiyama [color=green]GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/color] Jun Izumida KENTA Kentaro Shiga [color=green]GHC Hardcore Tag Team Champion[/color] Kishin Kawabata [color=green]GHC Hardcore Tag Team Champion[/color] Kotaro Suzuki [color=green]GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/color] Makoto Hashi Masao Inoue Mitsuharu Misawa [color=green]GHC Heavyweight Champion[/color] Mitsuo Momota Mohammed Yone Naomichi Marufuji Ricky Marvin [color=green]GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/color] Shuhei Taniguchi Takashi Sugiura Takeshi Morishima Takeshi Rikio [color=green]GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/color] Takuma Sano Tamon Honda Tsutomu Hirayanagi Tsuyoshi Kikuchi Yoshinari Ogawa Yoshinobu Kanemaru [b]FREELANCE/GAIJIN[/b] Bison Smith Bryan Danielson Davey Richards Ibushi Kota Jay Briscoe Kazunari Murakami Mark Briscoe Masashi Aoyagi Mushi-King Terry [color=green]GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion[/color] Nigel McGuinness Rocky Romero Taiji Ishimori Yoshihiro Takayama[/center][/quote] NOW, I am not going to re-post every show, just here is the link to what I have posted on another site. I will start with my next show on here. [b]Pro Wrestling NOAH, 6/30/07-7/11/07[/b]: [url]http://wfigs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=wrestlingsims&thread=1182540463&page=1[/url] [b]First show in this thread will be 7/12/07!!![/B]

[b]7/12 Iwate Prefectural Gym Results![/b] by [color=blue][b]DEAN[/b][/color] - [i]12 July 07[/i] [b]NOAH, 7/12/07 Iwate Prefectural Gymnasium #3 1,000 Fans[/b] 0. Tsutomu Hirayanagi vs. Ippei Ota came to a draw [b](15:00)[/b] when the time limit expired. [i]Decent student dark match. No big deal.[/i] Rating: C-. 1. Go Shiosaki, Akitoshi Saito & Taiji Ishimori beat Jun Izumida, Tamon Honda & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi [b](8:55)[/b] when Shiosaki used a German Suplex on Izumida. [i]All-rite opener. Go looked real good, and showed that chemistry with Saito.[/i] Rating: C+. 2. Takeshi Morishima & Mohammed Yone beat Nigel McGuinness & Rocky Romero [b](13:20)[/b] when Yone used the Muscle Buster on Romero. [i]Fun tag. Morishima works good with the ROH guys since he has been wrestling over there, and Yone is really getting better and better every match. He picks up another win here. Good match.[/i] Rating: B-. 3. Mushi-King Terry beat Takuma Sano [b](11:45)[/b] with the Axes Spin. [i]Nice singles contest for the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion. Terry is looking like a great champion in these non-title matches, and this match really got the crowd going.[/i] Rating: B. 4. [b]NTV Cup[/b]: Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards [2] beat Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe [4] [b](23:43)[/b] when Richards used the D.R. Driver on Jay. Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards earn 2 points. [i]BIG upset here. The team of Danielson and Richards finally got their act together after losing every other NTV Cup match they had, pulling out a win against one of the best teams involved in this. And while Danielson looked really good here, Richards finally got a significant victory in a NOAH ring. Good match.[/i] Rating: B-. 5. Ricky Marvin beat KENTA [b](16:50)[/b] with a Santa Maria. [i]GREAT stuff going on with these two. Probably the two most consistent Jr.'s on the roster, KENTA and Marvin tore it up, adding to their NTV Cup rivalry. Both of their teams are poised to win the Cup, and KENTA would like nothing more than a shot at Marvin's GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title, a belt KENTA helped solidify as a major strap in NOAH. Once again, a really good match that got the crowd going.[/i] Rating: B+ (Match of the Night). 6. Takashi Sugiura, Naomichi Marufuji & Yoshihiro Takayama beat Jun Akiyama, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Atsushi Aoki [b](16:50)[/b] when Takayama used the Everest German Suplex on Kanemaru. [i]A solid match, even though both Marufuji and Aoki looked real off tonight. Takayama picks up another win with the German, and everyone made a consistent effort. Could have been much, much better.[/i] Rating: B-. 7. Mitsuharu Misawa & Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Akira Taue & Makoto Hashi came to a draw [b](14:09)[/b] when Misawa and Taue were both counted out. [i]The crowd, for some odd reason, REALLY didn't like the end here. This kinda finished way too quick, without any real encounters between Taue and Misawa, until the end, when they got into a heated brawl on the floor, that eventually got them counted out. After the match, they kept on fighting, so their partners and seconds had to break them apart. Misawa and Taue kept trying to get at each other, but were held apart with some major effort. A chaotic scene, this GHC Title match is by far the most heated of Misawa's reign so far.[/i] Rating: D. Final Rating: C-.

[b]7/13 Kesen'numa Gym Results![/b] by [color=blue][b]DEAN[/b][/color] - [i]13 July 07[/i] [b]NOAH, 7/13/07 Kesen'numa City Gymnasium Sub-Arena 1,550 Fans[/b] 1. Makoto Hashi beat Ippei Ota [b](11:07)[/b] with the Gory Thunder. [i]Nothing too special here...Ota looked good.[/i] Rating: C. 2. Nigel McGuinness, Kentaro Shiga, & Kishin Kawabata beat Takashi Sugiura, Tsutomu Hirayanagi & Rocky Romero [b](14:52)[/b] when McGuinness used the Tower of London on Romero. [i]Sugiura and McGuinness had some real heated exchanges, but Nigel picked up another pinfall. Both of these guys are on fire right now, and their singles match is going to be like two trains colliding. Decent match otherwise...Kawabata is injured with some bandages on his head, so that hurt some of his work.[/i] Rating: C+. 3. Tamon Honda & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi beat Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe [b](12:42)[/b] when Kikuchi used a Zero-sen Kick on Mark. [i]This could have been better, as Honda & Kikuchi have been putting on amazing tag matches lately, so this was a let-down. Both teams looked all right, but nothing spectacular.[/i] Rating: C. 4. Yoshihiro Takayama & Takuma Sano beat Akira Taue & Masao Inoue [b](12:51)[/b] when Takayama used a Knee Kick on Inoue. [i]Really good match here. Takayama still picked up the win, but both him and Taue looked really good in this match. The Taue/Inoue team is a little off and inconsistent, but they still put on a really good match that got the crowd going. Takayama spoke about Misawa after the match. Takayama said he deserves a title shot immediately.[/i] Rating: B. 5. [b]NTV Cup[/b]: Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki [6] beat Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards [2] [b](18:01)[/b] when Suzuki used the Blue Destiny on Richards. Marvin & Suzuki earn 2 points. [i]Great match. Both teams looked really good, this was one of the better NTV Cup bouts. Danielson & Richards really got better near the latter part of the Cup. This match really got the crowd going.[/i] Rating: B. 6. Jun Akiyama, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Atsushi Aoki beat Akitoshi Saito, KENTA & Taiji Ishimori [b](13:22)[/b] when Akiyama used an Exploder on Ishimori. [i]Let-down. I guess, after following two really good matches, this was going to either be better, or be average. This went the average route. In all honesty, every match Akiyama is in, he looks like a million bucks. He was, by far, the best here.[/i] Rating: C. 7. Takeshi Morishima, Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji beat Mitsuharu Misawa, Yoshinari Ogawa & Go Shiosaki [b](20:47)[/b] when Morishima used a High Angle Backdrop on Misawa. [i]Oh no, not again. For the second time this tour, Misawa has been pinned cleanly by a potential contender for his GHC Heavyweight Title. Is Misawa's mind on other challengers like Taue and Takayama? Has he really just finally reached the end of his career? How will this affect his title defense that's only two days away? Misawa has a lot to deal with, and this match really just added onto it. Anyway, this was phenomenal. Best of the night. Everyone came off looking really, really good here. After the match, Morishima grabbed the mic and challenged Misawa to one more GHC Title match.[/i] Rating: B+ (Match of the Night). Final Rating: B-.

[b]7/15 Nippon Budokan Results![/b] by [color=blue][b]DEAN[/b][/color] - [i]15 July 07[/i] [b]NOAH, 7/15/07 (NTV/G+) Tokyo Nippon Budokan 9,200 Fans[/b] 1. Yoshihiro Takayama, Tsutomu Hirayanagi & Takuma Sano beat Yoshinari Ogawa, Shuhei Taniguchi & Go Shiosaki [b](6:18)[/b] when Takayama used a Knee Kick on Ogawa. [i]Pure domination here. The strategy from early on was obvious: Hirayanagi and Sano immediately attacked Shiosaki and Taniguchi, leaving Takayama to un-relentlessly brutalize Ogawa, who just so happens to be Mitsuharu Misawa's partner. Takayama showed some mercy with the pin.[/i] Rating: C. 2. Takeshi Morishima & Mohammed Yone beat Tamon Honda & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi [b](8:56)[/b] when Yone used a cradle on Honda. [i]Nice match here, but nothing spectacular. Yone is still picking up some wins, and has done pretty good on this tour.[/i] Rating: B-. 3. Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Makoto Hashi & Atsushi Aoki beat Bryan Danielson, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero [b](11:08)[/b] when Aoki used the Assault Point on Danielson. [i]The Danielson vs. Aoki saga continues, with Aoki picking up another win. These two have fantastic chemistry...but the match was average. The ROH group looked good as always.[/i] Rating: C+. 4. [b]NTV Cup[/b]: KENTA & Taiji Ishimori [7] beat Naomichi Marufuji & Kota Iifushi [4] [b](12:30)[/b] when KENTA used the Busaiku Knee Kick on Iifushi. KENTA & Ishimori earn 2 points. [i]Fast as lightning here. This match was really a sprint from the get go, and was some really good high-impact, hard-hitting action. KENTA & Ishimori are looking good with 7 points, at the top at the moment, and their place depends on the next match.[/i] Rating: B-. 5. [b]NTV Cup[/b]: Jay & Mark Briscoe [5] vs. Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki [7] went to a draw [b](30:00)[/b] when the time limit expired. Both teams earn 1 point. Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki and KENTA & Taiji Ishimori both hold 7 points, tied for 1st place of the NTV Cup. There will be a playoff later in the night to determine the final winner. [i]Oh my. Good stuff here. Not the super spectacular level of their last match, but good nonetheless. The playoff tie is a very interesting surprise here, and that match should be awesome.[/i] Rating: B. 6. Nigel McGuinness beat Takashi Sugiura [b](12:43)[/b] with a Jawbreaker Lariat. [i]Match of the Year Candidate, easily. Absolutely amazing. The chemistry between these two was off the charts. So far, the best match of the tour. The crowd was MOLTEN for this, as this was some of the best stuff ever from both these guys. Nigel gets the win here, a HUGE victory for a gaijin.[/i] Rating: [color=green]A (Tie for Match of the Night)[/color]. 7. [b]NTV Cup[/b]: Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki [9] beat KENTA & Taiji Ishimori [7] [b](16:36)[/b] when Suzuki used the Blue Destiny on Ishimori. Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki earn 2 points and win the NTV Cup. [i]Ultimate let-down. I guess this just couldn't live up to the last match. The crowd was burnt after the last 3 matches, and this really suffered. Sad for such a great series like the NTV Cup to end with a dull match. Eh, it was a fun ride.[/i] Rating: C-. Final NTV Cup Standings: 1.) Ricky Marvin & Kotaro Suzuki: 9 pts. 2.) KENTA & Taiji Ishimori: 7 pts. 3.) (Tie) Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe: 5 pts. 3.) (Tie) Rocky Romer & Atsushi Aoki: 5 pts. 5.) Naomichi Marufuji & Kota Iifushi: 4 pts. 6.) Bryan Danielson & Davey Ricahrds: 2 pts. 8. [b]GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Title/GHC Hardcore Openweight Tag Title Unification[/b]: Jun Akiyama & Takeshi Rikio beat Kentaro Shiga & Kishin Kawabata [b](9:47)[/b] when Rikio used the Muso on Shiga (3rd defense). Jun Akiyama & Takeshi Rikio also become the 2nd GHC Hardcore Openweight Tag Team Champions, unifying the belt with the GHC Heavyweight Tag Team Titles. [i]Good match. Very short, as Shiga & Kawabata were not really a match for Akiyama and the returning Rikio. In all honesty, the Hardcore Openweight belts were somewhat pointless and it's good to see them gone. Good match though, Akiyama looked really good.[/i] Rating: B-. 9. [b]GHC Heavyweight Title[/b]: Mitsuharu Misawa (c) beat Akira Taue [b](23:39)[/b] with the Tiger Driver '91 (4th defense). [i]MOTYC for sure, and the best defense of Misawa's run. Probably one of the best GHC Heavyweight Title matches in a long, long time. The rivalry between these two really came to a perfect end here, with some serious HATE shown by both. Taue brought back the Chichibu Cement, which is a vertical suplex chokeslam, but Misawa kicked out. Misawa hit a Tiger Suplex '85, but the roaring spirit of Taue kept him alive. Taue eventually hit an Avalanche Nodowa Otoshi (chokeslam) and got the most believable near-fall of Misawa's entire reign. It really looked like it was over there. Misawa reached down deep into his back of tricks and brought the Tiger Driver '91 out of retirement to end this classic heavyweight bout. Amazing.[/i] Rating: [color=green]A (Tie for Match of the Night)[/color]. Final Rating: B+.

[b]Upcoming Schedule Released![/b] by [color=blue][b]DEAN[/b][/color] - [i]20 July 07[/i] 8/12/07 NAVIGATION [b](NTV/G+)[/b] 8/14/07 NAVIGATION [b](NTV/G+)[/b] 8/15/07 A FAIRY TALE STORY IN MICHINOKU [b]SHINY NAVIGATION '07[/B] 8/19/07 8/20/07 8/22/07 8/23/07 8/25/07 8/26/07 8/28/07 8/29/07 8/31/07 9/2/07 9/3/07 SEM [b](NTV/G+)[/b] 9/4/07 NAVIGATION [b](NTV/G+)[/b] 9/9/07 GREAT VOYAGE '07 IN TOKYO [B](NTV/G+)[/B] 9/29/07 GREAT VOYAGE '07 IN OSAKA [B](NTV/G+)[/B]

[b]Foreigners for Shiny Navigation '07 Announced[/b] by [color=blue][b]DEAN[/b][/color] - [i]21 July 07[/i] - Bryan Danielson (All shows) - Nigel McGuinness (All shows) - Davey Richards (All shows) - Gran Akuma (All shows) - 1 more participant Profile for Gran Akuma: [center][img]http://stucked.net/dan/test/images/Gran_Akuma.gif[/img] HEIGHT: 5'10'' WEIGHT: 192 lbs. HOMETOWN: Afar TRAINERS: Mike Quackenbush, Reckless Youth DEBUT: October 12th 2002 (St. John's, Allentown, PA) SIGNATURE MOVES: Yoshi Tonic (sunset flip powerbomb) Lightning Spiral (head and leg hook modified neckbreaker drop) Falcon Arrow[/center]

[b]Full Schedule, GHC Heavyweight Title Press Conference![/b] by [b][color=blue]DEAN[/color][/b] - [i]1 August 07[/i] [center][img]http://noah-usa.cc/takayamaprofile.jpg[/img][/center] Breaking news out of a NOAH press conference, Yoshihiro Takayama will indeed receive a shot at Mitsuharu Misawa's GHC Heavyweight Title, at the Great Voyage '07 in Tokyo at the Nippon Budokan Arena on 9/9/07. This is, by far, the most challenging series of defenses Misawa has had. On 7/15/07, Misawa defeated former GHC Heavyweight Champion Akira Taue, and now, on 9/9, Misawa will be faced with a former GHC Heavyweight Champion for the second consecutive defense. At this press conference, Misawa stated that he is going to attempt to defend his GHC Heavyweight Title against every former champion. So far, he has defeated Akira Taue, and pinned Naomichi Marufuji for the title. If Misawa retains the title against Takayama, he will only have to face Jun Akiyama, Yoshinari Ogawa, Kenta Kobashi, Takeshi Rikio, and a rematch against Marufuji to complete this unprecedented feat. Takayama's petition for a title shot began on 7/10/07 at the Nagaoka Hype Arean, when he cleanly pinned Misawa in the middle of the ring with the Everest German Suplex Hold. However, Misawa was not truly harmed in the long run by this loss, as he defeated Taue later on in the tour. Takayama now has one win up on Misawa this year, and Misawa will certainly not forget that. Can Takayama begin his second GHC Heavyweight Title reign come 9/9? Also, the full schedule with locations has been announced: 8/12 Al Messe Kofu 8/14 Kurihara-City Athletic Park Gym 8/15 Minase Michinoku Story @Yuzawa city Shiny Navigation '07 8/19 Korakuen Hall Tokyo (NTV/G+) 8/20 Gosen City All Purpose Hall 8/22 Takaoka Techno Dome 8/23 Fukui City Gym 8/25 Differ Ariake 8/26 Act City Hamamatsu 8/28 Kochi Pref. Gym 8/29 Kunibiki Messe 8/31 Hiroshima Green Arena 9/2 Aichi Pref. Gym (NTV/G+) 9/3 SEM Differ Ariake 9/4 Kamisu City Gym 9/9 GREAT VOYAGE '07 in Tokyo Nippon Budokan (NTV/G+) 9/29 GREAT VOYAGE '07 in Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium [b]NOAH, GREAT VOYAGE '07 in Tokyo, 9/9/07 Nippon Budokan Tokyo (NTV/G+)[/b] 1. [b]GHC Heavyweight Title[/b]: Mitsuharu Misawa (c) vs. Yoshihiro Takayama

[QUOTE=NOAH fan 4 life;260744]holy crap. somebody finally made NOAH interesting (i used to be the biggest NOAH fan in the world, hence the name but ive recently defencted to All Japan. turns out i wasnt a NOAH fan for life :)). good luck with this[/QUOTE] All Japan isn't as good as New Japan.

Archived