98 Scenario update!!

I have been working on a 98 scenario update I have all the generic movesets installed and about a 100 of the 500 workers done looking for pics of workers and belts, logos. Any help would be appreciated. I am also working on an expanded Cornell verse my plan is to change tcw to a branded promotion and add some feds and workers. If anyone would like to post your workers or feds here that would help.I need workers because it would be nice to get 2 to 4 more feds and maybe a hundred workers also.

In every game, I usually add three small feds. Since Canada and Japan lowest level of fed is regional (4C & WLW), then I add a small fed in each. In the USA, you have NYCW and Costal Zone but a garbage backyard style fed adds to that. I could make the USA one local level but I remain constant. CCW (Canuck Championship Wrestling); Level small; place Canada; style traditional Belts: Canadian Title, Tag Team Title WWA (Wild Wrestling Assosication); level small; place USA; style garbage Belts: Hardcore Title, Hardcore Tag Team Title AJW (All Japan Wrestling); level small; place Japan; style hybrid Belts: Japan Title, Tag Team Title I don't add workers since the talent that fills those feds are usually the same ones that make up the regional feds (ie WLW midcarders are AJW maineventers) and also some UK/Europeans who have low overness elsewhere.

Archived