1994 Scenario Download Thread

[B]Gary Wooder’s[/B] September 1994 Scenario Workers:- 121 Belts:- 10 Promotions:- 5 Relationships:- 32 Worker Pics:- 151 [B]WWF[/B]:- 123 Kid, Afa, Bam Bam Bigelow, Billy Gunn, Bob ‘Spark Plug’ Holly, Bret Hart, Adam Bomb, Crush, Diesel, Dionk, Earl Hebner, Earthquake, Fatu, Harvey Whippleman, IRS, Jacques, Jeff Jarrett, Jerry Lalwer, Jim Ross, Lex Luger, Luna Vachon, Mabel, Bart Gunn, Mo, Mr Fuji, Mr Perfect, Owen Hart, Paul Bearer, Pierre, Randy Savage, Razor Ramon, Rick Martel, Rick Steiner, Samu, Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels, Tatanka, Ted Dibiase, The British Bulldog, Undertaker, Vince McMahon, Yokozuna. [B]WCW[/B]:- Arn Anderson, Big Van Vader, Bobby Heenan, Booker T, Brian Knobbs, Cactus Jack, DDP, Dustin Rhodes, Eric Bischoff, Flying Bryan, Gene Okerlund, Harley Race, Hollywood Hogan, Jerry Saggs, Johnny B Badd, Kimbely Page, Lord Steven Regal, Marcus Alexander Bagwell, Missy Hyatt, Paul Orndorff, Paul Roma, Rick Flair, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Ron Simmons, Sister Sherri, Steve Austin, Stevie Ray, Sting, Ted Turner, Teddy Long, The Patriot, Tony Schiavone. [B]ECW[/B]:- 2 Cold Scorpio, Big Dick Dudley, Buh Buh Ray Dudley, Chris Jericho, Dvon Dudley, Francine, Gary Wolfe, Joey Styles, John Kronus, Johnny Grunge, Juventud Guerrera, Mickey Whipwreck, New Jack, Nova, Paul Heyman, Psicosis, Rey Mysterio Jr, Rhino, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Spike Dudley, Stevie Richards, Taz, Terry Funk, The Blue Meanie, The Sandman [B]WCW Power Plant[/B]:- Bill Goldberg, Billy Kidman [B]Org. of Modern Extreme Grappling Arts[/B]:- Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy [B]Free Agents[/B]:- Danny Davis, Christian Cage, Amy Dumas, Adam Copeland, Eddie Guerrero, Elizabeth, Jake Roberts, Jim Neidhart, Koko B Ware, Hawk, Animal, Roddy Piper, Sid Viscious, Tammy Sytch, Warrior. [url]http://www.premiumprizes.co.uk/1994.zip[/url] Please leave your comments in this thread so i can improve and add things to this scenario

Some people are missing spirit. The list is 2 Cold Scorpio Big Dick Dudley Bill Goldberg Buh-Buh Ray Dudley Chris Jericho D-Von Dudley Gary Wolfe Jake Roberts Jeff Hardy Jim Neidhart John Kronus Johnny Grunge Juventud Guerrera Koko B. Ware Matt Hardy Mikey Whipwreck New Jack Nova Paul Orndorff Psicosis Rhino Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk Rob Van Dam Roddy Piper Sabu Spike Dudley Stevie Richards Taz Ted DiBiase Terry Funk The Blue Meanie British Bulldog The Patriot The Sandman Warrior You are missing Tommy Dreamer, Jim Cornette, Raven, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn and the list goes on. Also, Ron Simmons has way too much Spirit. You misspelt Doink's name. (Simple error). WWF had the King of the Ring in 94, for April. And In Your Houses for the other months. You only have 7 WCW Events. Blue World Order hasn't been formed yet, and there is no Richards/Raven team.

This update has alot of potential but the downfall about it as mention above is there are wrestlers missing spirits and also you're missing some of the wrestlers from ECW like Shane Douglas who at the point made ECW successful. Midnight did said you only have 7 WCW events. There are more then 7 events, so could you do us a favor of adding in the missing spirits for each wrestlers that midnight has listed and would you please add missing wrestlers for ECW. Thank you for your time.

[QUOTE=dscatx]This update has alot of potential but the downfall about it as mention above is there are wrestlers missing spirits and also you're missing some of the wrestlers from ECW like Shane Douglas who at the point made ECW successful. Midnight did said you only have 7 WCW events. There are more then 7 events, so could you do us a favor of adding in the missing spirits for each wrestlers that midnight has listed and would you please add missing wrestlers for ECW. Thank you for your time.[/QUOTE] D.Muraco was in ECW at that time also.

There's one other problem, I noticed there's an error in Ultimate Warriors stats. He's stamina should've been 98 and toughness 95. If his stamina is 45 and toughness 12, it will make him worthless against bret hart. All the other wrestlers stats are accurate, but without spirits make them worthless and unplayable.

give it some time. He created it from scratch so credit needs to be given. I have a 93 TEW game out so maybe he could help use that and transfer it and work on it using that data. Not sure I never played WrestleSPii besides the demo

you are welcome ekedolphin and as for midnightnick if you are going to complain please make sure your facts are straight neither kamala or the fake undertaker wrestlered in the WWF in september 1994 the fake undertaker made his last appearence the month before at summerslam and if goldberg had been left out the game completey ppl would have asked me to put him in so i put in the the powerplant I will work on the second version but who knows when this will be released

how about we post fixs and additions in this thread example ADDITION: King Kong Bundy - WWF FIX: Jake Roberts (spirit) SUGGESTION: (and your suggestion) In this sort of layout it will be easier for me to update the scenario the easier it is for me the quicker V1.1 will be complete

Ok, here's my suggestion, add in the missing spirits for these wrestlers: 2 Cold Scorpio Big Dick Dudley Bill Goldberg Buh-Buh Ray Dudley Chris Jericho D-Von Dudley Gary Wolfe Jake Roberts Jeff Hardy Jim Neidhart John Kronus Johnny Grunge Juventud Guerrera Koko B. Ware Matt Hardy Mikey Whipwreck New Jack Nova Paul Orndorff Psicosis Rhino Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk Rob Van Dam Roddy Piper Sabu Spike Dudley Stevie Richards Taz Ted DiBiase Terry Funk The Blue Meanie British Bulldog The Patriot The Sandman Warrior

Right all wrestlers now have spirit, Iv added TPJ, AAA and the USWA and a bunch of wrestlers the likes of Flex Kavana (The Rock), Glen Ruth, Funakia, Greg Valentine, Kurt Angle, Triple H and Many more Update should be uploaded for review in the next couple of days

Guest Weden
^^ Exactly. But Muraco could've been first Eastern Championship Wrestling champ, not Extreme. Edit: How could I forget about Douglas throwing down the belt!

true, i know don muraco lost the ecw championship in august 93 and that was the last time he was champion the scenario is set 1 year after that so i dont know if he was still in ecw then???? Iv now added AAA, GWF, USWA, TFJ, SMW and there wrestlers and movesets there will be 191 wrestlers in the scenario more will be added over time in small updates i have the relationships, events and tag teams to do them im done except for the occasional update and any fixes that need doing

• 3 weeks later...
Put it up on something like megaupload or rapidshare for the time being then... I can help with that if you want (ie. email it and i'll upload)

Archived