TCW - The Real Alternative

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/TCW2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell's eyes lit up as I leaned forward in my chair. After a long interview, most of which was spent on my time as booker of XDW, the extreme backyard promotion that had just folded. I mean, it isn't something to be proud of, but it's something that I could use. And use it I did. The performance of Joel Bryant as booker, had, in the words of one Tommy Cornell: "Caused this damn company to go down the crapper as our competition signs anyone who can play a damn good guy in the eyes of the people." And... my thoughts exactly Mister Cornell. TCW had always been a company built around wrestling. That's what it was best at. Nothing more, nothing less. When it was HGC, maybe it was Sports Entertainment. At the beginning of TCW, it was about wrestling. Joel Bryant had made it Sports Entertainment again. I mean, it was an okay run. Some new talent was signed, some stars were made. But... guys like Liberty (because of charisma) and BLZ Bubb (???) were in the main event. What does this remind you of? Yeah. And that's not what this company is. Sure, it has SE leanings. That's business in American Wrestling today. However, there are times that you should go for more. And this, this is one of those damn times. Mr. Cornell said I had the latitude to sign three to four of my favorite indy guys I thought would do well here in TCW. So, I called up a man who just beat alcohol and drugs, a man who should be the next Elemental, a Canadian superstar, and a CZCW rising star. Three of these four men are to be in the all action division, one a heavyweight. But what ever happens, this is TCW. This is wrestling. You don't know who I am. You don't [I]need[/I] to know who I am. All you need to know is that I love this industry. I love pro wrestling. And Richard Eisen? I hate Richard Eisen.

Archived