Total Nonstop Action: Era of a New

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]Total Nonstop Action The Era Of A New[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B]Promotion Used:[/B] Total Nonstop Action [B]Titles[/B] ------------------------- [B]TNA X-Division[/B]: Chris Sabin [B]TNA Tag Team[/B]: America's Most Wanted [B]TNA World[/B]: Jeff Jarrett [B]Current Feuds[/B] ------------------------- Abyss and Sabu Amazing Phenomenon and AMW [B]TNA Event Schedule[/B] ------------------------- [B]Wednesdays:[/B] TNA Impact *PPVs Will Come Soon* [B][I]REPORT BY: Scott Keith[/I][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="4"]TNA Makes Their Television Debut! TNA Impact on ABC[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]B.G. James vs Mike Awesome[/I][/B] ---------------------------------------- Uninspiring brawling from Mike Awesome. Awesome strikes away at B.G. James. Awesome slams B.G. James down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Awesome slams B.G. James down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. James backdrops Mike Awesome out of a piledriver attempt. Running clothesline from B.G. James, sloppily done. Big clothesline from James. Hooks the leg for a two count. Mike Awesome ducks a clothesline attempt. Mike Awesome hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Awesome. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. James kicks Mike Awesome in the gut to reverse the momentum. Mike Awesome takes a right hand to the temple from James. Awesome backdrops B.G. James out of a piledriver attempt. B.G. James takes a right hand to the temple from Awesome. B.G. James can barely stand. Here it comes - Awesome Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. [B]WINNER[/B]: Mike Awesome Jeff Jarrett is backstage. He wanted to rip into Abyss. That's a good way to build up to an eventual match. [B]AJ Styles vs Chris Sabin (For The TNA X Title)[/B] --------------------------------------------- Spinning back kick from Chris Sabin. Spinning back kick from Chris Sabin. Sabin hits a dropkick on AJ Styles. Sabin uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Styles counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Styles hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin. Styles crushes Sabin with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sabin counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Super kick by Chris Sabin. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Chris Sabin. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Sabin only gets knees on a splash. Dropkick connects, Sabin goes down. Chris Sabin comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on Styles. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? AJ Styles falls through the ropes after a hard shot from Sabin. He seemed to hit his head on the apron on the way down. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. [B]WINNER[/B]: (Still TNA X Division Champion) Chris Sabin A video is played, hyping the upcoming Buff Bagwell vs Sting match. [B]Sandman vs Sabu[/B] ---------------------------------------- Some weak shots by Sandman. Sandman misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Uninspiring brawling from Sabu. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Diving headbutt from Sabu, not much elevation. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Sandman blocks the suplex attempt. Sandman hits a big clothesline, not of the 'from Hell' variety. Powerslam from Sandman on Sabu. Cover for a two count. Sandman drops Sabu with a clothesline. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Sabu fights out of a grapple. Sabu hits a stump piledriver on Sandman, although it was quite weak in its execution. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Sandman avoids a Sabu avalanche. The two competitors end up fighting to the outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out! I don't think the fight has finished. Sandman and Sabu have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. [B]WINNER[/B]: Draw [B]CM Punk vs Kid Kash[/B] ------------------------------------------- Spinning back kick from CM Punk. CM Punk strikes Kash. Kash takes a flying neckbreaker from CM Punk. Kash takes a flying neckbreaker from CM Punk. Kash blocks a punch. Spin kick by Kid Kash to the face. Super frankensteiner on Punk, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. Kid Kash misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Kash, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Hooks the leg for a close fall. CM Punk misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Kid Kash strikes Punk. Punk counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Punk uses a basement dropkick to the knee. CM Punk drives Kid Kash into the corner. Pepsi Plunge!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. [B]WINNER[/B]: CM Punk [B]Buff Bagwell vs Sting[/B] ------------------------------------------ Weak headbutt on Buff by Sting. Sting hits a right hand on Buff Bagwell. Big kick from Sting. Sting hits a right hand on Buff Bagwell. Sting gets taken down out of nowhere. Buff Bagwell hits a right hand on Sting. Powerslam from Buff Bagwell on Sting. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting reverses a Buff Bagwell hammerlock. Powerslam from Sting on Buff. Cover for a two count. Sting scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pin, but Buff is out just before the three count. Buff kicks Sting in the gut to reverse the momentum. Buff Bagwell strikes Sting. Sting pushes out of a Buff Bagwell hold. Sting with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Buff. Buff Bagwell can barely stand. Scorpion Death Drop!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! [B]WINNER[/B]: Sting [B]Abyss vs Jeff Jarrett (For The TNA World Title)[/B] ------------------------------------------------- Nice piledriver on Abyss. Abyss hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Jarrett scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Abyss got screwed out of the victory! [B]WINNER[/B]: (Still TNA World Champion) Jeff Jarrett After the match Jeff took his title and headed to the back as Sabu ran in and decided to attack Abyss. Abyss who was suffering forom a low blow and a loss got the worst beat down. This would lead up to a Sabu and Abyss match up next week. We got with the Owner of TNA Jerry Jarrett who decided to confirm three matches for next week. Abyss vs Sabu vs Jeff Jarrett (TNA World Title) AJ Styles vs Chris Sabin - Rematch (TNA X Division Title) AMW vs Triple X (TNA Tag Team Titles) This is Mike Tenay and Don West, we will see you next week here on ABC for another round of TNA Impact.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="4"]TNA Signs 2 New Superstars Viscera and Samoa Joe Comes to TNA[/SIZE][/I][/B] TNA was looking for some talent. They was browsing the workers and saw Viscera was unemployed and Samoa Joe quit his job at RoH. TNA jumped on these two superstars real quick offering them a open contract. Both agreed and was happy that TNA would allow them to wrestle for them. We asked Jerry Jarrett if he had any debut matches for them. He said " I cannot release that at this moment. " This is Scott Kieth from Wrestling Heat Special Report.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I]We have exclusive news that The Rock is about to quit WWE for a career in Hollywood. One of the biggest stars in the country at the moment, apparently movie producers see The Rock as the next big action hero. We have reports that there will be an announcement at the next WWE Show. With wrestling now slowly recovering from the recent slump in business, many are looking for the big promotions to begin to push new talent in order to freshen their product. Many experts have predicted that these big federations may start to 'raid' smaller promotions of their best talent in order to bring in raw talent to create new stars out of. Raven to leave TNA? We have heard big news that wrestling star Raven is on the verge of leaving after a huge argument with another wrestler, who has yet to be named. Some reports are that the two men were involved in a huge brawl backstage, and management are putting pressure on Raven to leave. We'll have more news on this story later today. Stacy Keibler has signed a deal with Playboy to appear in next month's issue!! A reliable source informed us thtat the deal was signed last Friday, and the 22 year old's photo shoot will take place this week. You can be sure the latest news will appear first here at Wrestling-Heat. Now for Christian Peak's Peek at the Week! Hey everybody it is time for my Peek at the week. Valentina to walk out! Viscera to debut soon? Samoa Joe to debut soon? Hulk Hogan to sign contract?[/I][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="4"]TNA News Samoa Joe Set To Debut!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]We are only a short time away from seeing the debut of new TNA superstar Samoa Joe. Although nobody knows when his debut will actually happen, we expect Joe to appear in some form or another by the end of the month. This talent performer is a big boost for TNA, and his debut should be a must-see event. In other news: TNA falls in popularity since last month ... Sabu and Abyss rumoured to be about to feud ... Confrontation between Amazing Phenomenon and America's Most Wanted at next show? ... Young Low Ki impressing more experienced grapplers with recent work ... Samoa Joe can't wait to debut ... Debut of Viscera causing excitement ... Ryland Report: It's good to report that we have no injuries right now. You can expect to see a lot more of Shane Douglas, Kid Kash, New Jack, Shark Boy, Amazing Red and Erik Watts in the coming weeks. These are all very talented workers, who we see as integral to Total Nonstop Action. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or more of them to step up and start making waves in the main event scene soon. Work is continuing on the TNA cook book, under the watchful eye of our production co-ordinator Catherine Quine. I have donated a few recipes involving my new brand of Ryland Ketchup. Vader has been rumoured on other sites to be in negotiations with us. I will say that as far as i'm concerned, although we are of course keeping an open-mind, we have had no meetings with this talented performer. AJ Styles continues to impress, this youngster is a real blue-chipper. Thanks to our sponsor SMG Inc - a great bunch of people. Until next time, take care... Adam Ryland[/I][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="4"]TNA Impact on ABC[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]Brian Lawler vs Sonny Siaki[/I][/B] --------------------------------------------- Sonny Siaki hits some punches. Siaki slams Brian Lawler. Siaki slams Brian Lawler down. Flying shoulder tackle by Siaki sends Lawler to the mat. Lawler counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Lawler hits a dropkick on Sonny Siaki. Spinebuster by Brian Lawler. Hooks the leg for a two count. Siaki backdrops Brian Lawler out of a piledriver attempt. Spinebuster by Sonny Siaki. Cover for a two count. Sonny Siaki scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Brian Lawler fights out of a grapple. Brian Lawler fires off some right and left hands. Siaki counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Rude Awakening on Brian Lawler by Siaki. Sonny Siaki moves in for the kill. Siakopolis! [B]WINNER[/B]: Sonny Siaki [B][I]Viscera vs Christopher Daniels[/I][/B] ------------------------------------------------ Uninspiring brawling from Viscera. Viscera hits a weak punch on Christopher Daniels. Viscera hits a weak elbow on Christopher Daniels. Uninspiring brawling from Viscera. Christopher Daniels elbows Viscera in the face to break a hammerlock. Christopher Daniels hits a rolling kick on Viscera. Daniels crushes Viscera with a big legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Viscera counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Viscera DDTs Daniels, poorly executed. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Viscera. Shades of Dino Bravo there, although even Dino could execute it better than Viscera. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Christopher Daniels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spinning back kick from Christopher Daniels. Viscera counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Weak slam from Viscera. Christopher Daniels gets knocked to the ground by Viscera. Big Splash! 1....2....3. [B]WINNER:[/B] Viscera A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Samoa Joe. [B][I]Amazing Phenomenon vs America's Most Wanted (For The NWA Tag Team Titles)[/I][/B] ------------------------------------------------------- Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Spinning bulldog in the corner, Wildcat is down. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Amazing Red and AJ Styles. Amazing Phenomenon whip Wildcat into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Flying elbow from AJ Styles. Cover for a two count. AJ Styles scores with a back heel kick on Wildcat. Chris Harris fights out of a grapple. Death valley driver by Chris Harris, AJ Styles got planted. Wildcat tags out to James Storm. Big backdrop on Styles, executed well. Styles walks into a spike slam. AJ Styles avoids a James Storm avalanche. Tag between AJ Styles and Amazing Red. Lightning kick by Red on Storm. Storm walks into a face crusher variation. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Stiff high kick on Storm by Amazing Red who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. James Storm avoids a Amazing Red avalanche. Massive backbreaker, Red got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Amazing Red is in big trouble...Death Sentence!! 1....2....3! [B]WINNER[/B]: (Still TNA Tag Team Champions) AMW Jeff Jarrett is backstage. He wanted to rip into Sabu. That's a good way to build up to an eventual match. [B][I]Shark Boy vs Samoa Joe[/I][/B] ---------------------------------------------- Joe bodyslams Shark Boy. Samoa Joe hits some punches. Joe slams Shark Boy down. Flying shoulder tackle by Joe sends Sharky to the mat. Joe walks into a trip. Joe takes a flying neckbreaker from Shark Boy. Sharky crushes Joe with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Sharky drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Joe hits a stump piledriver on Shark Boy. Cover for a two count. Spear! Sharky is down and hurt. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Sharky pushes out of a Samoa Joe hold. Shark Boy scores with a back heel kick on Joe. Sharky walks into a trip. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Sharky. Shark Boy is in trouble. Island Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! [B]WINNER[/B]: Samoa Joe A video is played, hyping the upcoming Abyss vs Sabu vs Jeff Jarrett match. [B][I]Abyss vs Jeff Jarrett vs Sabu (For The TNA World Title)[/I][/B] -------------------------------------------------------- Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Abyss uses a forearm to the face. Abyss bodyslams Jeff Jarrett. Sabu elbows Abyss in the face to break a hammerlock. Weak bodyslam on Abyss by Sabu. Big piledriver on Sabu. Pin, but Sabu is out just before the three count. Abyss with a spinning neckbreaker on Jarrett. Jarrett backdrops Abyss out of a piledriver attempt. Sabu \ Jarrett hook up Abyss, then hit a double suplex. Sabu DDTs Abyss. Jarrett hits a right hand. Sabu ducks a wild right hand. Abyss takes a right hand to the temple from Sabu. Abyss gets knocked to the ground by Sabu, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Arabian Facebuster, forget about it. 1....2...3! [B]WINNER[/B]: (NEW TNA World Champ) Sabu

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][I]TNA Signs Another Big Name Vader Agrees to Huge Contract with TNA[/I][/SIZE][/B] Confirmed Card For TNA Impact: [QUOTE]Chris Sabin vs Sonny Siaki (TNA X Division Title) BG James vs Sandman Viscera vs Abyss Samoa Joe vs Devon Storm Sabu vs Jeff Jarrett (TNA World Title)[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="4"]TNA Impact on Spike TV ABC Drops Impact from Station[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]Chris Sabin vs Sonny Siaki (For The NWA X Title)[/I][/B] -------------------------------------------------------- Chris Sabin strikes Siaki. Chris Sabin strikes Siaki. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Chris Sabin hits a rolling kick on Siaki. Siaki kicks Chris Sabin in the gut to reverse the momentum. Running knee lift from Sonny Siaki. Big piledriver on Sabin. Cover for a two count. Siaki drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Super frankensteiner on Siaki, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Chris Sabin. That looked brutal. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sonny Siaki avoids a Chris Sabin avalanche. Siaki hits a right hand. Sabin reverses a Sonny Siaki hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Siaki goes down. Sonny Siaki is in trouble. Future Shock! 1....2....3. [B]WINNER[/B]: Chris Sabin [B][I]B.G. James vs Sandman[/I][/B] -------------------------------------------- James takes a weak kick. Sandman hits a weak punch on B.G. James. James takes a weak clothesline. Sandman strikes B.G. James. James ducks a wild right hand. Sandman takes a vertical suplex. Weak bodyslam by James. Cover for a two count. Sandman takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Sandman hits a stump piledriver on B.G. James. There's a two count on the pin. Sloppy tornado punch from Sandman, James barely got hit. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. James counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Sandman receives some unexciting punishment. B.G. James gets taken down out of nowhere. Punch by Sandman, missing James by a good six inches. B.G. James is in trouble. Wicked DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! [B]WINNER[/B]: Sandman [B][I]Abyss vs Viscera[/I][/B] ---------------------------------------- Back elbow connects, Viscera staggers backward. Big piledriver on Viscera. Cover for a two count. Abyss walks into a trip. Weak kick from Viscera. Viscera hits a big clothesline, not of the 'from Hell' variety. There's a two count on the pin. Sloppy tornado punch from Viscera, Abyss barely got hit. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Punch by Viscera, missing Abyss by a good six inches. Abyss powers out of a headlock. Abyss hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Abyss, Viscera got planted. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Running knee lift from Abyss. Stiff chop lights up Viscera. Viscera counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Uninspiring brawling from Viscera. Viscera DDTs Abyss. Viscera floors Abyss. Big Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Abyss slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Viscera turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas. [B]WINNER[/B]: Viscera [B][I]Samoa Joe vs Devon Storm[/I][/B] ------------------------------------------- Stiff chop lights up Devon. Samoa Joe hits some punches. Rude Awakening on Devon Storm by Joe. Flying shoulder tackle by Joe sends Devon to the mat. Devon Storm powers out of a Samoa Joe headlock. Driven DDT by Devon Storm. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a two count. Joe blocks a kick from Devon Storm. Spinebuster by Samoa Joe. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Samoa Joe, Devon Storm got planted. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Devon counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Joe walks into a high dropkick from Devon Storm. Joe blocks a punch. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Devon. Samoa Joe has Devon Storm down on the canvas. Devon Storm gets locked in the Triangle Choke! Submission victory! [B]WINNER[/B]: Samoa Joe [B][I]Jeff Jarrett vs Sabu (For The NWA World Title)[/I][/B] ------------------------------------------------- Jeff Jarrett hits some punches. Sabu fights out of a grapple. Sabu hits a right hand on Jeff Jarrett. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Side suplex from Sabu. Cover, but there's no one to count for Sabu. Jeff Jarrett elbows Sabu in the face to break a hammerlock. Running knee lift from Jeff Jarrett. Jeff Jarrett hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Powerbomb on Sabu. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sabu reverses a Jeff Jarrett hammerlock. Sabu DDTs Jarrett, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Sabu walks into a trip. Abyss comes running down the aisle with a chair! Jarrett and Sabu continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Abyss slides in and blasts Sabu with a chair to the head! Abyss climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Sabu is in trouble. Stroke!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Abyss pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault Sabu! Right hands rain down on Sabu, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, Abyss turns and leaves the ring, the damage done. [B]WINNER:[/B] Jeff Jarrett - New Champion

[CENTER][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Mabel_08/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][I]TNA Daily News[/I][/B][/SIZE] TNA falls in popularity since last month ... Sabu looking to fight nemesis Abyss at next show? ... Vader looking forward to debut ... Top 10: Brawlers -------------------- 1. Low Ki 2. Jeff Jarrett 3. D'Lo Brown 4. Samoa Joe 5. Simon Diamond 6. Christopher Daniels 7. AJ Styles 8. Raven 9. CM Punk 10. Perry Saturn ABC gets rid of TNA Impact. TNA signs deal with Spike TV to host TNA Impact. Also TNA brand new show, TNA Xplosion, is set to debut on air, Fox will host TNA Xplosion.

Archived