i know questions have been asked about stables but that was along time ago just woundering weather there will be/or are plans for an update or patch that allows stables rather than just tag teams (by the way love the game and in no way is this a criticism just a querie) because im creating scenarios and im struggling with the nwo and the million dollar corp ect

I can't speak for Mr. Ryland, but I'm pretty sure he mentioned that development on Wrestling Spirit is long over with. Your best bet is to wait for WreSpi2, though I'm not sure how stables could ever be implimented. Considering that there are no stable interviews (only singles), beatdowns (only the feud opponent), or angles (none at all - thank goodness), I'm not too sure if there would be anything for a stable to do. The only thing I could think of is that you'd have 'regular' tag team partners for 6 and 8 Man Tag Team matches. I might be alone on this, but, frankly, I can not stand the horror show that is 6 & 8 men tag matches. Offering the AI one more chance to book them is offering the AI one chance too many, imo.

Archived