Real World DOTM Nominations: July

Y'all know how this works, nominations must have a good reason, panel chooses who goes through to the voting. This month's panel is: DocStevens, Outlaw and Payne (As always), who are joined by last month's winner Wildfire1324 and the previous month's winner Tommytommlin. The guest panelist's diaries are not eligible for nomination, as they're the previous two month's winners, and Outlaw's Battle Lines Have Been Drawn is eligible once more, as his two months off are up. Y'all have a week. Begin the nomination process! Current Nominees: [B] Battlelines have been drawn, what if NWA had struck first?[/B] by theoutlaw321 [B] ECW Worldwide[/B] by Nevermore [B] Death of the WCW?[/B] by tristram [B] WWE: Rebirth [/B]by G-Prime [B] WWE: A New Attitude[/B] by Consrvtve [B]WWE: Frank Sinatra Style[/B] by flamebrain

I will get things started by nominating: TheOutlaws's diary [B]Battle Lines[/B] Sorry about not posting a reason the first time around! I have only recently got into this diary (about 1-2 weeks ago) and it is one of the VERY few that have really developed a true history. There are so many fly by night diaries but this one has proven its greatness over the long haul. It took forever to read it from page one to the end but I loved every minute of it and was left wanting more when I finished! So I guess it is not one specific storyline, character, or moment but more a collection of very entertaining events that seem to get stronger with every event. Also I do like the current Crockett Cup Tourney for what that is worth!

*Cough* Reason *Cough* We all know it's great (although I can't seem to get into DOTT dynasties for some reason... Probably because I wasn't born yet, lol), but [U][B][I]all[/I][/B][/U] nominations must be posted with a reason.

What kind of show would I be running here, if I didn't enforce the details? (Says the guy who refused to fix his Mr Anderson/Kennedy typo and instead posted a PWFlashlight column about how 'Kennedy' is his first name...)

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;265875] and second G-Primes WWE diary as it's really hotting up on the road to survivor series.[/QUOTE] Thanks dude... Although, I thought it was quieting down somewhat... It's hard to do feuds when none of them are going to be fought at the next PPV... Anderson/Undertaker, Carlito/Booker and Trips/Cena will all lose some momentum I'm afraid... This last week was hard enough... RAW tonight should be interesting.

[QUOTE]Thanks dude... Although, I thought it was quieting down somewhat... It's hard to do feuds when none of them are going to be fought at the next PPV... Anderson/Undertaker, Carlito/Booker and Trips/Cena will all lose some momentum I'm afraid... This last week was hard enough... RAW tonight should be interesting.[/QUOTE] you may not have the fueds in matches but you could have run-ins miscommunication and all sorts plus it's all about the battle of the brands.

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;266860][B]National Wrestling Alliance: A Return to Glory[/B] by Wildfire1324 I'm enjoying the shows, to me the booking is realistic and it's different to alot of the diary's around because it's based on the NWA in our current era.[/QUOTE] This would be a fine nomination. Unfortunately according to the rules, by virtue of his win last month he is ineligible for the next two months. There are a couple of other rules and regulations that I can't come up with off the top of my head. I'll let G-Prime post them when he's on. While I'm posting it I might as well mention that tommy's WWF:War is also ineligible by virtue of his win the month before.

I will nominate [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22521&page=10"]WWE: A New Attitude[/URL] by [B]Consrvtve[/B], which is easily the most under-rated diary on the forums. It's also one of the most inventive WWE diaries around, but doesn't sacrifice realism.

Cool. I would then like to Nominate "Mark Cuban Goes DaVE" by Monkeypox. Not just because I am a part of it, (hehehe) but because I think he is doing an awesome job with storylines, and character development. He has shown a lot of determination in getting that diary the best he can. If only he would update more (j/k)

Archived