WWE: My Way Or The Highway!

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/iidyltu6loutx0quality70noresize1.jpg[/img] [b]WWE Royal Rumble Results[/b] [i]Augusta Civic Centre - 9,500 in attendance[/i] [url="http://profile.imeem.com/fqgKs/music/DUV343kk/back_up/"]Royal Rumble Theme: "Back Up" by 12 Stones[/url] [b]Match 1 WWE Tag Team Championships: London & Kendrick © vs Stevens & James[/b] [i]This past week on Smackdown, London & Kendrick defeated La Resistance to retain these titles[/i] [b]WINNERS AND TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:[/b] London & Kendrick (in 12:37 when Brian Kendrick defeated K.C James by pinfall with a Sliced Bread #2. London & Kendrick make defence number 3 of their WWE Tag Team titles) [i]Ric Flair is backstage. He says tonight is a new start for him on Smackdown and what better way to start than by winning the most important match in WWE history, the Royal Rumble. He says he will then win the World Title for a 17th time at Wrestlemania.[/i] [i]Mickie James is backstage with Maria. She says tonight she will get her Women's Title back from that bitch Victoria.[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] WWE Women's Championship: Mickie James © vs Victoria[/b] [i]Following their title match at New Years Revolution which Mickie won, Victoria stole Mickie's Women's Title and has held it ever since even though she isn't the champion.[/i] [b]WINNER AND WOMENS CHAMPION:[/b] Mickie James (in 8:37 by pinfall with a Mick Kick. Mickie James makes defence number 2 of her WWE Women's title) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Mickie celebrated getting her title back [i]Batista is backstage with Josh Matthews. He says tonight, Kennedy will not be adding another name to his list of defeated champions. Batista says tonight, "the gloves are off" because this match will be nothing more than a pier 6 brawl.[/i] [i]A video is played hyping Batista vs Mr. Kennedy for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/i] [b][u]Match 3[/u] World Heavyweight Championship: Batista © vs Mr. Kennedy[/b] [i]This match has culminated after Mr. Kennedy defeated Batista to earn this title match.[/i] [b]WINNER AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Batista (in 18:20 by pinfall with a Batista Bomb. Batista makes defence number 1 of his WWE World Heavyweight title) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Batista celebrates a successful title defense [i]Randy Orton is backstage with Todd Grisham. He says tonight is the night for RKO. He says tonight is the night he bring home the WWE Championship.[/i] [i]A video is played hyping John Cena vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] WWE Championship - No Holds Barred: John Cena © vs Randy Orton[/b] [i]Randy Orton didn't manage to win the title last month at New Years Revolution in a Triple Threat Match also involving Edge, although he wasn't pinned and didn't submit.[/i] [b]WINNER AND WWE CHAMPION:[/b] John Cena (in 25:03 by pinfall with a F-U. John Cena makes defence number 2 of his WWE Heavyweight title) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] A bloody John Cena celebrates his title defense [i]Rey Mysterio is backstage. He says the old saying goes lightning won't strike twice, but tonight, for him, that saying will be thrown out of the window because lightning WILL strike twice and he WILL win the Royal Rumble again.[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] 30 Man Over The Top Rope Royal Rumble[/b] [i]The winner of this match will be guranteed a title shot at Wrestlemania against the champion of his choosing.[/i] [u][b]Entry Order[/b][/u] [i]1. Rob Van Dam 2. Chris Benoit 3. Finlay 4. Edge 5. Ric Flair 6. Mike Knox 7. Johnny Nitro 8. Kenny Dykstra 9. Jimmy Wang Yang 10. King Booker 11. Test 12. Chris Masters 13. Shawn Michaels 14. Umaga 15. CM Punk 16. Rey Mysterio 17. Gregory Helms 18. Matt Hardy 19. Jeff Hardy 20. Shelton Benjamin 21. Carlito 22. Mike Awesome 23. Tommy Dreamer 24. Sabu 25. Bobby Lashley 26. William Regal 27. Monty Brown 28. The Undertaker 29. Kane 30. Triple H[/i] [u][b]Elimination Order[/b][/u] [i]1. Kenny Dykstra (by Chris Benoit) 2. Mike Knox (by Ric Flair & Rob Van Dam) 3. Jimmy Wang Yang (by Edge) 4. Finlay (by Chris Benoit) 5. Johnny Nitro (by Ric Flair) 6. Chris Masters (by Shawn Michaels) 7. Test (by Shawn Michaels) 8. Umaga (by Rob Van Dam, Edge, Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit) 9. Rey Mysterio (by Gregory Helms) 10. Gregory Helms (by CM Punk) 11. Ric Flair (by King Booker) 12. Shelton Benjamin (by Chris Benoit) 13. Carlito (by Edge) 14. King Booker (by Bobby Lashley) 15. Rob Van Dam (by Shawn Michaels) 16. Monty Brown (by The Hardyz) 17. Tommy Dreamer (by Edge) 18. Sabu (by Edge) 19. Matt Hardy (by Mike Awesome) 20. Jeff Hardy (by Mike Awesome) 21. William Regal (by Bobby Lashley) 22. Edge (by CM Punk) 23. Mike Awesome (by Kane) 24. Chris Benoit (by Kane) 25. Bobby Lashley (by Kane) 26. CM Punk (by The Undertaker) 27. Kane (by Triple H) 28. The Undertaker (by Shawn Michaels) 29. Shawn Michaels & Triple H go over at the same time (in 79:37. Both men are declared Co-Winners)[/i][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4750/raw395rm.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]Portland Memorial Colisseum in Portland, OR - 6,032 in attendance[/i] [b]Match 1 Val Venis vs Trevor Murdoch w/ Lance Cade[/b] [i]Last week, Val Venis saved Maria from Test, Cade & Murdoch. Tonight Venis takes on Murdoch.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Val Venis (in 6:48 by pinfall with a Money Shot) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Val gets taken out while celebrating by Cade & Murdoch in a 2 on 1 ambush. [i]Triple H and Shawn Michaels are backstage in their locker room talking. They congratulate each other on winning the Rumble. Triple H says that for Michaels that is as far as he is going though because only one can win the title and that will be Triple H. Triple H walks off as Michaels looks a bit annoyed but soon follows.[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Carlito vs Umaga w/ Armando A. Estrada (Edge is on Commentary)[/b] [i]Carlito is feuding with Edge but tonight Carlito has a huge task ahead of him in the the 350 pound Umaga.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Carlito (in 9:56 when Umaga was disqualified after Edge ran in and attacked Carlito) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Edge poises int he corner ready to strike and has soon as Carlito gets up, he is met with a devastating Spear (Stay with me here this could get confusing otherwise) [i]Maria is backstage with....Maria. Maria is interviewing herself about her upcoming Women's Title. Maria questions whether Maria has what it takes to win the Women's Title tonight but Maria soon tells her that it can be done and will me. Maria walks away.[/i] [i]Mickie James is shown backstage putting the final touches to her make-up. She picks up her Women's Title and walks away.[/i] [b][u]Match 3[/u] WWE Women's Championship - 10 Diva Battle Royal: Mickie James © vs Victoria vs Jazz vs Trinity vs Ariel vs Melina vs Maria vs Candice vs Torrie Wilson vs Jillian Hall[/b] [i]Last night at the Royal Rumble, Mickie James successfully defended her Women's Title against Victoria.[/i] [b]ORDER OF ELIMINATION:[/b] [i]1. Candice (by Jazz) 2. Ariel (by Jillian Hall) 3. Maria (by Melina) 4. Trinity (by Melina) 5. Torrie Wilson (by Victoria) 6. Trinity (by Melina) 7. Jazz (by Mickie James) 8. Victoria (by Mickie James) 9. Melina (by Mickie James)[/i] [b]WINNER AND WOMENS CHAMPION:[/b] Mickie James (in 13:56) [i]Rob Van Dam is backstage. He says tonight is his night to get back to his winning ways when he earns a shot at his friend Jeff Hardy and his Intercontinental Championship.[/i] [i]Stevie Richards is in the ring ready for his match. Tommy Dreamer's music hits and he appears on the ramp for his match. But just as he gets to the bottom, Mike Awesome comes running down the ramp and takes Dreamer out. Awesome picks up Dreamer and hits the Awesome Bomb on the Steel Rampway. Awesome leaves Dreamer down and out.[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Rob Van Dam vs Shelton Benjamin (with Jeff Hardy on Commentary)[/b] [i]The winner of this match will face Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental Championship[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Shelton Benjamin (in 18:47 by pinfall with a T-Bone Suplex) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Benjamin pointed at Hardy and the title signalling that Hardy is next [i]A video is played showing the ending of last night's Royal Rumble ending and the confrontation between Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the locker room.[/i] [i]Randy Orton, Test & Chris Masters are backstage with Todd Grisham. Orton says that tonight, Cena, Triple H and Michaels ego's will all cancel each other and Orton, Test and Masters will just sit back as team "Wrestlemania" beat the hell out of each other.[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] John Cena, Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, Test & Chris Masters[/b] [i]Last night, John Cena defended his WWE Title against Randy Orton. Triple H & Shawn Michaels both won the Royal Rumble as co-winners. The main event of Wrestlemania is a Triple Threat Match between the three.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Cena, Triple H & Michaels (in 23:18 when John Cena defeated Test by pinfall with a F-U) [i]After the match is over and everyone apart from DX have left the ring area, the music of Stephanie McMahon hits. DX both look confused as Ms McMahon makes her way to the ring. She climbs in the ring and walks up to Michaels and begins laughing. DX still look confused but Steph slaps Michaels around the face. Michaels grabs Steph but Triple H comes from behind with a Clothesline and takes Michaels out. Hunter picks up Michaels and hits him with the Pedigree on Stephanie's command. Steph then walks over and raises Triple H's arm in the air as Raw foes off the air.[/i] ---------------------------------------------- [img]http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/702/breakingnewssc7.jpg[/img] Nattie Neidhart has been signed to a Developmental Contract. She has been assigned to DSW. ----------------------------------------------.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/smackdown27.jpg[/img] [b]Friday Night Smackdown Results[/b] [i]MEN Arena in Manchester, England - 10,833 in attendance[/i] [b][u]Match 1[/u] Chris Benoit vs Mr. Kennedy vs Bobby Lashley vs Monty Brown[/b] [i]The winner of this Fatal Fourway Match will become the #1 Contender to Batista's title at No Way Out.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Mr. Kennedy (in 15:45 when Ken Kennedy defeated Bobby Lashley by pinfall with a Kenton Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Kennedy celebrated the fact he's received another title shot [i]Theodore Long is backstage in his office. He says with No Way Out approaching he has some big matches to add including Kane vs King Booker in a Last Man Standing Match and The Undertaker vs Mike Knox.[/i] [i]Johnny Jeter is backstage. He hypes himself to the moon and says that he is special and nobody will ever be as good as Jeter.[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Johnny Jeter vs Brian Kendrick w/ Ashley & Paul London[/b] [i]Johnny Jeter used to be in the Spirit Squad. This is his Smackdown debut.[/i] [b]WINNER: [/b]Johnny Jeter (in 7:27 by pinfall with a handful of tights) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Jeter speeds off down the aisle having picked up the cheap win [i]Matt Hardy & CM Punk are backstage. They say together as a team they are simply great and they will prove that tonight and at No Way Out when they win the Tag Team Titles.[/i] [i]King Booker is in his locker room with Sharmell. Booker says he isn't afraid of that rogue Kane and at No Way Out, King Booker will be the last one standing in the Smackdown kingdom.[/i] [b][u]Match 3[/u] CM Punk & Matt Hardy vs La Resistance[/b] [i]The winners of this match will face London & Kendrick for the Tag Team Titles at No Way Out. This is only Punk & Hardy's 2nd tag team match together.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Matt Hardy & CM Punk (in 12:58 when CM Punk defeated Robert Conway by submission with an Anaconda Vice) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Punk & Hardy celebrate together [i]Theodore Long is backstage on his cell phone when Finlay bursts in. Finlay demands a title shot. Long says that Mr. Kennedy is the #1 Contender so to try to give Finlay something, he will get shot at Chris Benoit at No Way Out. Finlay looks shocked at having to face his enemy again.[/i] [i]Rey Mysterio is walking backstage when he bumps into Ric Flair. They talk to each other until Rey tells Flair that it was unfortunate Flair got fired from Raw. Flair's smile drops and he looks pissed as Rey walks away.[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Gregory Helms © vs Rey Mysterio[/b] [i]Last week, Rey Mysterio pinned Helms in a non-title match.[/i] [b]WINNER AND CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Gregory Helms (in 14:46 when Ric Flair ran in and low-blowed Mysterio allowing Helms to roll up Rey for the win) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Flair locks in the Figure Four on Rey until officials come to break it up [i]William Regal is backstage with Josh Matthews. He says it feels great to be home, apart from the fact that the building is full of stinking ugly Brits which is why Regal moved to the USA in the first place. He says tonight he will bring back dignity to England.[/i] [i]A video is played hyping the Brothers Of Destruction through the years.[/i] [b][u]Match 5[/u] Brothers Of Destruction vs William Regal & Finlay[/b] [i]At No Way Out, Kane will face King Booker in a Last Man Standing Match, Undertaker will face Mike Knox and Finlay will challenge Chris Benoit for the US Title.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Undertaker & Kane (in 17:04 when Kane defeated William Regal by pinfall following a Double Chokeslam) [i]Batista is walking to the ring when he bumps into Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy talks trash to Batista. Batista tells Kennedy that if Kennedy is such a man then at No Way Out, their match will be a Steel Cage match where the loser......leaves Smackdown! Kennedy's face is priceless as Batista walks off laughing.[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] Batista vs King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell[/b] [i]Batista will defend his World Title at No Way Out against Mr. Kennedy is a Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage Match.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] King Booker (in 19:12 by pinfall following interference from Ken Kennedy) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Kennedy beats away at Batista and hits him with the Kenton Bomb before walking away with the last laugh.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4750/raw395rm.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]Black River Colisseum in Poplar Bluff, MO - 5,000 in attendance[/i] [i]As "...To Be Loved" by Papa Roach blares over the PA system we are taken down to ringside with Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler where they hype up tonight's main event between Triple H & John Cena[/i] [b][u]Match 1[/u] Extreme Rules: Umaga w/ Armando A. Estrada vs Sabu[/b] [i]Umaga is destroying people left, right and center at the moment and Sabu looks like he could be the next on the list of victims.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Umaga (in 7:51 by pinfall with a Samoan Spike) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Umaga proceeds to pound away at Sabu on the mat with right hands when out of nowhere Rob Van Dam runs to the ring with a steel chair. RVD launches the chair and it catches Umaga square in the face. RVD picks up the chair again and once again throws it to Umaga who catches it but in return gets a Van Daminator knocking him out of the ring. RVD stands in the ring, chair in hand as Estrada tells Umaga to leave. [i]Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon are backstage in Vince's office. Vince congratulates Stephanie for slapping HBK in the face last week and bringing Triple H over to their side, he says he knew she could do it. Vince then tells Steph that he is going to reward her by making her the Special Guest Referee in the Main Event tonight.[/i] [i]A replay is shown of Mike Awesome brutally attacking Tommy Dreamer last week and hitting him with the Awesome Bomb on to the steel rampway.[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Mike Awesome vs Tommy Dreamer[/b] [i]Mike Awesome returned to WWE at the Royal Rumble. Last week he attacked Tommy Dreamer and left him laying on the rampway courtesy of the Awesome Bomb[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Mike Awesome (in 6:32 by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Awesome continues to attack Dreamer and hits him with yet another Awesome Bomb before standing over him with arms in the air [i]Shawn Michaels is backstage with Todd Grisham. HBK starts to do the interview until Vince McMahon shows up. He tells Michaels that in the Main Event next week, Shawn Michaels will face his former friend Triple H![/i] [i]Melina is backstage in her locker room with Johnny Nitro. She says that last week she got screwed by Mickie James but she won't let it happen again because when the time is right, Melina will beat Mickie and take away that precious Women's Championship.[/i] [b][u]Match 3 - WWE Women's Championship[/u] Mickie James © vs Jazz[/b] [i]At New Year's Revolution, Mickie James defended her title against Victoria and then last week on Raw against 9 other divas. Tonight she faces Jazz.[/i] [b]WINNER AND WOMENS CHAMPION:[/b] Mickie James (in 8:50 by pinfall with a Stratusfaction. Mickie James makes defence number 4 of her WWE Women's title) [i]Mickie James is celebrating another title defense in the ring when Melina runs into the ring and knocks Mickie down with a Clothesline from behind. Melina then picks Mickie up and runs to the turnbuckle, bounces off and hits Mickie with the Extreme Makeover Bulldog. Melina then raises Mickie's Women's Championship in the air.[/i] [i]Edge is backstage with Todd Grisham. He says Carlito still won't die but tonight, tonight will be the end of Carlito once and for all and he will finally realise that he can't match up to the Rated R Superstar.[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Carlito & Jeff Hardy w/ Torrie Wilson vs Edge & Shelton Benjamin[/b] [i]Last week, Shelton Benjamin became #1 Contender to Hardy's Intercontinental Championship and Carlito went to a No-Contest with Edge.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Carlito & Jeff Hardy (in 15:41 when Carlito defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinfall with a Backcracker) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Carlito and Hardy celebrate their victory [i]Stephanie McMahon is backstage with Maria. She says last week when her father asked her to try to get Triple H on the side of the McMahons she always knew he would choose her over that has-been Shawn Michaels and with the McMahon-Helmsleys back together, the WWE will never be the same again![/i] [i]A video plays hyping Triple H vs John Cena for tonight and Triple H vs John Cena vs Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 23[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] Triple H vs John Cena (with Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley as the special referee and Shawn Michaels on commentary)[/b] [i]Triple H and Shawn Michaels were declared co-winners of the Royal Rumble therefore John Cena will defend the WWE Championship against both at Wrestlemania. Last week Triple H turned on Shawn Michaels thanks to Stephanie McMahon[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Triple H (in 24:36 by pinfall with a Pedigree after Stephanie hit Cena with a Low Blow when he went for the F-U) [i]After the match, Shawn Michaels on commentary left the announcers table and dashed into the ring and before long hit Triple H with the Sweet Chin Music and then John Cena with the same move. Stephanie then helped Triple H to his feet but Michaels saw it and went for the Sweet Chin Music again but Triple H got his wits about him and moved and the kick caught Stephanie. With 3 bodies layed in the ring Michaels is left the only one standing in the ring as Raw goes off the air...[/i][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/smackdown27.jpg[/img] [b]Friday Night Smackdown Results[/b] [i]Nassau Colisseum in Uniondale, NY - 10,583 in attendance[/i] [i]As the "Rise Up" theme song by Drowning Pool plays, we are taken to Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield at ringside who hype up tonight's main event between The Undertaker and King Booker. They also hype up No Way Out next Sunday.[/i] [b][u]Opening Match[/u] Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick & Ashley vs CM Punk w/ Matt Hardy[/b] [i]Last week, Matt Hardy & CM Punk earned the right to challenge London & Kendrick for the WWE Tag Team Championships next Sunday at No Way Out.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] CM Punk (in 9:36 by submission with an Anaconda Vice) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] CM Punk celebrates with Hardy [i]Mr. Kennedy is backstage with Kristal Marshall. He says last week he was challenged by Batista to face him at No Way Out, for the title in a Steel Cage, Loser Leaves Smackdown match and Mr. Kennedy would just like to say he accepts. Kennedy says he doesn't care what the stipulation is but one things for certain, Batista will be leaving the blue brand.[/i] [i]Johnny Jeter is in the locker room area. He says tonight, he will once again make a statement to the Smackdown locker room when he beats that Japanese Redneck freakshow Jimmy Wang Yang and he proves that Johnny Jeter deserves a Cruiserweight Title match.[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang (with Gregory Helms on commentary)[/b] [i]Last week Johnny Jeter debuted on Smackdown and scored an impressive victory over Brian Kendrick. This week he faces the man who will challenge for the Cruiserweight Title at No Way Out, Jimmy Wang Yang[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Johnny Jeter (in 8:03 by pinfall with a Johnny-Go-Round Spinning Kick) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Theodore Long comes out on to the ramp... [i]Long comes on to the ramp with a microphone and says that he was once again impressed with Jeter's athletic ability and that will not go un-noticed because as of right now the Cruiserweight Title match at No Way Out has been changed from Gregory Helms defending against Jimmy Wang Yang to Gregory Helms defending against Jimmy Wang Yang....and Johnny Jeter. Helms looks shocked by this announcement as does Yang but Jeter smiles and jumps for joy.[/i] [i]Ric Flair is backstage. He says last week, he was disrespected by that runt Rey Mysterio so he got a little payback by screwing him out of the title. Flair says it seems Mysterio doesn't know what respect means so he will find out at No Way Out when Flair meets Mysterio 1 on 1.[/i] [b][u]Match 3[/u] Ric Flair & Finlay vs Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio[/b] [i]Ric Flair feels Rey Mysterio disrespect him although Mysterio did it unintentionally. At No Way Out, Ric Flair will face Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit defends the United States Championship against Finlay.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Ric Flair & Finlay (in 16:46 when Finlay defeated Chris Benoit by pinfall with a Celtic Cross) [i]Even though the bell signalled the end of the match, Finlay & Flair are still slugging it out with Benoit & Mysterio. Benoit and Finlay are trading right hands on the outside of the ring while Flair is laying some knife edge chops into Mysterio. Referee's and officials have to run down to separate the four. There's going to be some blood spilled at No Way Out, no doubt.[/i] [i]"The Alpha Male" Monty Brown comes out to the ring ahead of his match. He says since he arrived in WWE, all he's been hearing from fans is that he is a cheap second rate Bobby Lashley ripoff which hurts him. Brown says he is challenging Lashley to a match at No Way Out and we'll see who the ripoff really is.[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Batista vs "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown[/b] [i]Batista will defend his World Heavyweight Title at No Way Out against Mr. Kennedy in a Steel Cage, Loser Leaves Smackdown match. Monty Brown has challenged Bobby Lashley to a match at the PPV aswell.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Batista (in 15:38 by pinfall with a Batista Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Batista celebrates a dominating victory over Brown [i]King Booker and Queen Sharmell are backstage. Booker says that next Sunday at No Way Out, he will be challenged by the psychotic freak they call Kane. Booker says Kane does not scare him, Booker says that Kane is nothing more than a cuddly muppet of a man. But he is a muppet who will not be the last muppet or man standing next Sunday.[/i] [i]A video is played hyping King Booker vs Kane in a Last Mna Standing Match at No Way Out next Sunday.[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] The Undertaker vs King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell[/b] [i]The Undertaker will face Mike Knox at No Way Out next Sunday and King Booker will face Undertaker's brother Kane in a Last Man Standing Match.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] The Undertaker (in 20:33 by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver) [i]After the match is over, Mike Knox runs to the ring and begins attacking The Undertaker along with Booker until Kane runs down and makes the save. After a brawl between the four, Mr. Kennedy joins the fray making it a 3 on 2 until finally, the World Heavyweight Champion Batista's music hits and he sprints to the ring and helps Undertaker and Kane clean house. Tonight has only added more fuel to the fire for No Way Out next Sunday![/i][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][img]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4750/raw395rm.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]Memorial Collisseum in Lexington, KY - 5,142 in attendance[/i] [i]As Raw opens up, we are taken to ringside with Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler where they welcome us to Monday Night Raw and talk about tonight's main event which is Triple H taking on his former friend & partner Shawn Michaels.[/i] [b][u]Opening Match[/u] JTG w/ Shad vs Johnny Nitro w/ Melina[/b] [i]Cryme Tyme are the reigning World Tag Team Champions. They defeated Rated RKO for them.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] JTG (in 6:41 by pinfall with a School Boy Roll-Up) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] JTG and Shad celebrated until... [i]Joey Mercury makes a surprise appearance on Raw and together with Nitro they knock Cryme Tyme down and proceed to hammer away at them with right hands. Melina, comes in the ring and begins directing traffic, ordering MNM to hit both members of Cryme Tyme with Snapshots which they do. MNM then grab Cryme Tyme's World Tag Team Titles, and together with Melina, they stand in the middle of the ring holding the titles in the air. It looks like Mercury is now officially on Raw![/i] [i]After the break Maria catches up with Melina...[/i] [b]Maria:[/b] Melina, last week on Raw you attacked Mickie James after her match. What are your thoughts heading into your #1 Contenders Match tonight? [b]Melina:[/b] My thoughts? I shouldn't even be in a #1 Contenders Match, I should already have the title shot. I am the single most dominating female in the WWE and tonight I will prove it and then when I get my title shot I will prove it then by beating that fake champion Mickie James! [i]Melina walks away...[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Melina vs Victoria vs Trinity[/b] [i]The winner of this match will get to face Mickie James for the Women's Championship at Wrestlemania. Last week, Melina attacked Mickie in the ring after Mickie's match.[/i] [b]WINNER AND #1 CONTENDER:[/b] Melina (in 9:50 when Melina defeated Trinity by pinfall with the Extreme Makeover) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Melina stands in the ring and smiles as she signals that the title will be around her waist come Wrestlemania. [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] I'm standing by with the Intercontinental Champion, Jeff Hardy. [i]Jeff Hardy walks into the camera shot as a few girls in the audience scream...[/i] [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] Jeff, how do you feel now that you know that Shelton Benjamin is gunning for your title? [b]Jeff Hardy:[/b] Todd, I knew that when I won the title, I would be a marked man but when Shelton has his title match, I won't go down without a fight and I'll be ready for him [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] Do you think you can defeat him? [b]Jeff Hardy:[/b] Shelton is definitely a tough guy, but he's no Jeff Hardy [i]Hardy walks off...[/i] [i]Vince McMahon is backstage in his office...[/i] [b]Vince McMahon:[/b] Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As you know were are well on the way to Wrestlemania which is fast approaching and I have promised to give you some classic Main Event matches as we head into the Grandaddy of them all. So next week in that very ring, Shawn Michaels will face the WWE Champion...John Cena! [b][u]Match 3[/u] 2 on 1 Handicap Match: Umaga w/ Armando A. Estrada vs Rob Van Dam & Sabu[/b] [i]Last week, Umaga destroyed Sabu in an Extreme Rules Match, After the match Umaga continued to attack Sabu until RVD ran in and hit Umaga with a Van Daminator.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Umaga (in 12:42 when Umaga defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall with a Samoan Spike) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Umaga goes to hit both men with Samoan Spike's but Estrada manages to stop him... [b]Maria:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the Rated R Superstar, Edge! [i]Edge walks in...[/i] [b]Maria:[/b] Edge, tonight you are facing the Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy. You've had battles with him and his brother in the past, do you think you can beat him tonight? [b]Edge:[/b] *mocking Maria* "Do you think you can beat him" Maria, that was a stupid question, there is a reason why Jeff Hardy has never been WWE Champion and I have and that is because I am better than him. He knows it, I know it, his brother Matt knows it. [b]Maria:[/b] Do you think Carlito will be a factor in this match? [b]Edge:[/b] I hope he is, that way I'll get some decent competition from the man with blue hair and the muppet man Carlito. Seriously, it's becoming a freak show, what's next, the bearded lady? [i]Edge walks off as Maria looks rather confused...[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Edge vs Jeff Hardy[/b] Edge is currently feuding with Carlito and Jeff Hardy is feuding with Shelton Benjamin [b]WINNER: [/b]Jeff Hardy (in 17:51 by pinfall with a Swanton Bomb after Carlito distracted Edge) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Carlito raises Jeff Hardy's arm in the air and laughs at Edge who stands in the ring fuming... [i]A video is played hyping Triple H vs Shawn Michaels up next. It also hypes up John Cena vs Shawn Michaels next week and John Cena vs Shawn Michaels vs Triple H at Wrestlemania 23.[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] Shawn Michaels vs Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon[/b] [i]Shawn Michaels and Triple H both won the Royal Rumble and will both challenge John Cena at Wrestlemania. The night after Wrestlemania, Triple H turned on Michaels thanks to Stephanie McMahon.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Shawn Michaels (in 21:43 by pinfall with the Sweet Chin Music) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Shawn Michaels and Triple H continue brawling... [i]Michaels and Triple H brawl all the way up the ramp and into the back. Triple H tries to walk away but Michaels follows him and they eventually end up in the parking lot where Michaels grabs hold of Triple H and throws him onto the front of a car smashing the car's front window in the progress. Shawn Michaels walks away leaving Triple H battered and bloody on the front of the car as Raw goes off the air...[/i][/CENTER]

[CENTER][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/smackdown27.jpg[/img] [b]Friday Night Smackdown Results[/b] [i]US Cellular Arena in Milwaukee, WI - 5,435 in attendance[/i] [i]As Smackdown opens up, Theodore Long is in the ring...[/i] [b]Theodore Long:[/b] Now, as everybody knows, No Way Out is only 2 days away, so with that in mind I have a stipulation to add to one of the matches. Now as ya all know, Finlay will challenge Chris Benoit for the United States Championship. But I wanna add a little fuel to the fire, if ya catch me. These two wanna beat the hell out of each other, so I thought, why not make it a..SUBMISSION MATCH! Holla Holla Holla! [i]Theodore Long leaves to a huge cheer from the crowd...[/i] [i]The Smackdown opening begins and we are shown a video hyping the main event between Batista, Undertaker, Kane & Lashley taking on Kennedy, King Booker, Mike Knox and Monty Brown in an 8 Man Tag Team Match.[/i] [b][u]Match 1[/u] Matt Hardy w/ CM Punk vs Brian Kendrick w/ Paul London & Ashley[/b] [i]Matt Hardy & CM Punk will challenge London & Kendrick for the Tag Team Titles this Sunday at No Way Out. Last week CM Punk defeated Paul London.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Brian Kendrick (in 10:33 by pinfall with a Sliced Bread #2) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Kendrick, Ashley and London all celebrate while Punk stands on the outside of the ring looking disappointed with Hardy... [b]Funaki:[/b] This is Funaki, Smackdown, Nummer 1 Announcer! And this week, Funaki is here with Cruiserweight Champion..Gregory Helms. Gregory, at No Way Out you must face Johnny Jeter and Jimmy Wang Yang, your thoughts? [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] This is just Teddy Long trying to screw me over like he's tried to do countless times, but once again, I will rise above it and prove that I am what I say I am, the single most greatest Cruiserweight Champion ever! [i]Chris Benoit is walking backstage when he walks into Finlay...[/i] [b]Finlay:[/b] Benoit, you better shine that title up real nice, because at No Way Out, it's coming to Ireland with me.. [b]Chris Benoit:[/b] Oh yeah? Is that so? Well why wait till No Way Out, I say we fight right here, right now! [i]The two get in each others faces and start brawling until wrestlers and referees including Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Charles Robinson and countless others have to separate them...[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Gregory Helms & Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang & Scotty 2 Hotty[/b] [i]At No Way Out, Gregory Helms will have to defend his Cruiserweight Title against Jimmy Wang Yang and Johnny Jeter.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Jimmy Wang Yang & Johnny Jeter (in 7:50 when Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Gregory Helms by pinfall with a Yang Time after Jeter left Helms on his own) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Yang and Scotty celebrate... [b]Kristal:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Rey Mysterio. Rey how do you feel about Ric Flair accusing you of disrespecting him? [b]Rey Mysterio:[/b] Aww man, Kristal, I never meant any disrespect to him. After all he's a 16 time world champion, who doesn't respect Ric Flair, he was an idol of mine. But not any more, he's an enemy now and at No Way Out, he'll fall victim to the 6-1-9! [b]Kristal:[/b] All right, Finlay vs Mysterio up next! [i]Mr. Kennedy, King Booker, Mike Knox and Monty Brown are all in the locker room...[/i] [b]Kennedy: [/b]Alright Gentlemen, the time is almost near, the battle lines have been drawn and nobody is backing down. I will lead you all into war and we will be victorious... [b]King Booker:[/b] You cannot lose with royalty on your side... [b]Monty Brown:[/b] Tonight, anyone tries to step into my world, my serengetti, I'll give them hell to pay! [b][u]Match 3[/u] Finlay vs Rey Mysterio[/b] [i]At No Way Out, Rey Mysterio faces Ric Flair and Finlay will face Chris Benoit in a Submission Match for the United States Championship.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Finlay (in 13:31 by pinfall with a Celtic Cross) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Ric Flair runs down and the two begin double teaming Rey... [i]Seeing this unfold, Chris Benoit sprints out from the back and takes out Flair and Finlay with German Suplexes and clothesline's Finlay out of the ring but Flair comes behind with a Chop Block to the knee and the bell sounds...[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair[/b] [i]Chris Benoit just saved Rey Mysterio from an assault from Flair and Finlay. At No Way Out, Rey Mysterio faces Ric Flair and Finlay will face Chris Benoit in a Submission Match for the United States Championship.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Chris Benoit (in 17:33 by submission with a Crippler Crossface) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Benoit celebrates in the ring as Flair limps to the back holding his neck... [i]Batista, Kane, Undertaker and Lashley are in THEIR locker room...[/i] [b]Batista:[/b] Alright, we've heard those losers talk the talk but that's the thing, they can ONLY talk not like us, we can back it up. We have all held a World Championship in some form or another and tonight, we prove WHY we held those titles... [b]Undertaker:[/b] Rest...In....PEACE! [b][u]Main Event[/u] Batista, The Undertaker, Kane & Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy, Mike Knox, King Booker and Monty Brown[/b] [i]At No Way Out, Batista defends his World Title against Kennedy in a Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage Match, Undertaker faces Mike Knox, Lashley faces Monty Brown and Kane faces King Booker in a Last Man Standing Match[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Batista, Undertaker, Kane & Lashley (in 22:58 when Batista defeated Mike Knox by pinfall with a Batista Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] The victorious team stand their ground in the ring as the losing team walk off down the ramp as Smackdown goes off the air...[/CENTER]

[CENTER][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/iidyltuumoutx0quality70noresize1.jpg[/img] [b]WWE Presents No Way Out[/b] [i]Live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania[/i] [b]World Heavyweight Championship[/b] [b]Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage:[/b] Batista © vs Mr. Kennedy [b]Last Man Standing:[/b] Kane vs King Booker The Undertaker vs Mike Knox Bobby Lashley vs "The Alpha Male: Monty Brown [b]WWE United States Championship[/b] Submission Match: Chris Benoit © vs Finlay Rey Mysterio vs "Nature Boy" Ric Flair [b]WWE Cruiserweight Championship[/b] Gregory Helms © vs Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang [b]WWE Tag Team Championships[/b] Paul London & Brian Kendrick © vs CM Punk & Matt Hardy[/CENTER]

WWE Presents No Way Out Live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania World Heavyweight Championship Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage: Batista © vs [B]Mr. Kennedy[/B] [I]Kennedy gets bragging rights [U]without[/U] repercussions![/I] Last Man Standing: Kane vs [B]King Booker[/B] [I]Heel shenanigans[/I] [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Mike Knox [I]Unless Knox is allowed a gun I can't see any other result![/I] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs The Alpha Male: Monty Brown [I]Nice match up. I guess Lashley by DQ so that things can continue.[/I] WWE United States Championship Submission Match: Chris Benoit © vs [B]Finlay[/B] [I]I mark for Finlay :)[/I] Rey Mysterio vs [B]"Nature Boy" Ric Flair[/B] [I]No logic or reasoning just complete bias.[/I] WWE Cruiserweight Championship [B]Gregory Helms[/B] © vs Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang [I]Helms pins Yang leaving Jeter to pursue?[/I] WWE Tag Team Championships [B]Paul London & Brian Kendrick[/B] © vs CM Punk & Matt Hardy [I]A strong team there but not as cohesive as the Hooligans[/I].

World Heavyweight Championship Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage: Batista © vs [B]Mr. Kennedy[/B] Last Man Standing: Kane vs [B]King Booker[/B] [B]The Undertaker [/B]vs Mike Knox [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs "The Alpha Male: Monty Brown WWE United States Championship Submission Match: C[B]hris Benoit ©[/B] vs Finlay [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] vs "Nature Boy" Ric Flair WWE Cruiserweight Championship [B]Gregory Helms ©[/B] vs Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang WWE Tag Team Championships [B]Paul London & Brian Kendrick ©[/B] vs CM Punk & Matt Hardy

WWE Presents No Way Out Live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania World Heavyweight Championship Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage: [B]Batista[/B] © vs Mr. Kennedy I like Kennedy, A LOT, but he has better oppertunities on RAW. Last Man Standing: [B]Kane[/B] vs King Booker Kane's more brutal, and more likely to do better in a Last Man Standing match [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Mike Knox If Knox wins it'll be huge for his career. If you look to push him, I reverse the decision. [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown Both opponents are very bleh to me, so this is a guess WWE United States Championship Submission Match: [B]Chris Benoit[/B] © vs Finlay Finlay's pretty classy, and I'd like to see him with the US title, but not yet. Rey Mysterio vs "Nature Boy" [B]Ric Flair[/B] It's Flair, come on!!! WWE Cruiserweight Championship [B]Gregory Helms[/B] © vs Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang Jeter is getting a good push, but I don't think he's got enough going for him yet. WWE Tag Team Championships Paul London & Brian Kendrick © vs [B]CM Punk & Matt Hardy[/B] I love Punk, but I love The Hooligans too, so I'm torn

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/iidyltuumoutx0quality70noresize1.jpg[/img] [b]WWE No Way Out Results[/b] [i]Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA - 15,000 in attendance[/i] [i][url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=NoWzHLgSc6k"]Unbroken (Hotel Baby) by Monster Magnet[/url] is played over the PA system as Michael Cole and JBL hype up tonight's packed card from their announce table. They hype Batista vs Mr. Kennedy for the World Heavyweight Championship inside a Steel Cage where the loser will leave Smackdown![/i] [b][u]Opening Match - WWE Tag Team Championships[/u] Paul London & Brian Kendrick w/ Ashley © vs Matt Hardy & CM Punk[/b] [i]Matt Hardy & CM Punk became #1 Contenders defeating La Resistance. The following week, CM Punk defeated Paul London but Punk didn't look too happy the following week when Matt Hardy lost to Brian Kendrick[/i] [b]WINNERS AND TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:[/b] Paul London & Brian Kendrick (in 14:20 when Paul London defeated Matt Hardy by pinfall with a SSP from Kendrick's back) [i]After the match, Hardy tries to tell Punk he's sorry for losing the match to which Punk kindly replies with a slap to the face of Hardy. Hardy then shoves Punk back before Punk takes Hardy down with a hard kick. Punk then takes down Hardy and the two begin going at it as if they were enemies rather than tag team partners. A host of referee's and officials run down to break the two apart.[/i] [b]Kristal:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen, with me now is the Cruiserweight Champion of the World, Gregory Helms. Gregory, what are your thoughts heading into your Triple Threat Match, the odds cannot be in your favour? [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] No Kristal, the odds aren't in my favour, but since when have I ever been affected by "odds" I'm not the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion for no reason. Do you remember when I won the title? I beat 5 others and the next month I beat 9 others, the odds don't bother me! [b]Kristal:[/b] Thank you, good luck in your match. [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] Save it to someone who needs it... [b][u]Match 2 - WWE Cruiserweight Championship[/u] Gregory Helms © vs Johnny Jeter vs Jimmy Wang Yang[/b] [i]Johnny Jeter debuted 3 weeks ago on Smackdown and is so far undefeated. Theodore Long put him in this match when he defeated #1 Contender Jimmy Wang Yang, who is also in this match.[/i] [b]WINNER AND CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Gregory Helms (in 11:54 when Gregory Helms defeated Jimmy Wang Yang by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helm's Street) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Helms celebrated the fact he is still Cruiserweight Champion [b]Kristal:[/b] I'm standing by with the man who up next will face Rey Mysterio, the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair! Ric, why do you feel Rey disrespected you? [b]Ric Flair:[/b] Well, Kristal, when you are in the presence of Ric Flair, it's like being in the presence of royalty and I should be treated like it. Mysterio showed no respect to me, so I will teach him the meaning of the word up next WOOO! [i]Kristal looks confused as Flair walks off...[/i] [i]A video recap is shown of Ric Flair screwing Rey Mysterio out of the Cruiserweight Championship a few weeks ago on Smackdown.[/i] [b][u]Match 3[/u] Rey Mysterio vs Ric Flair[/b] [i]Flair attacked Mysterio several weeks ago screwing him out of the Cruiserweight Title. Flair thought Rey disrespected him when Rey apologised for Flair being fired from Raw last month.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Ric Flair (in 11:53 by pinfall with an undetected low-blow followed by a roll up) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Flair celebrates a controversial victory in the ring [b]Kristal:[/b] Joining me now, the "Alpha Male" Monty Brown. Monty, what are your thoughts heading into your match against Bobby Lashley [b]Monty Brown:[/b] Kristal, for weeks I have heard people telling me I'ma second rate Lashley rip off and it hurts to know that people think I am copying him. So tonight, I prove that I am not a Lashley rip off that I am the one and only Monty..Brown! [b][u]Match 4[/u] Bobby Lashley vs "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown[/b] [i]These two have been feuding for weeks over Monty Brown being called a Bobby Lashley rip off.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Bobby Lashley (in 13:51 by pinfall with a Spear) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Lashley celebrates until he turns round to receive a running shoulder tackle from Monty Brown. Brown spits on a fallen Lashley and walks away... [i]A video is shown hyping the upcoming United States Title match between the champion Chris Benoit and the challenger Finlay.[/i] [b]Kristal:[/b] I'm standing by with the United States Champion, Chris Benoit. Chris, do you feel that Finlay may have your number heading into your match? [b]Chris Benoit:[/b] Maybe he does, but that's the way I like it. Finlay says he likes a good fight well so do I, and tonight he's in luck...because he's gonna get one and then he will tap out. I gurantee it... [b][u]Match 5 - WWE United States Championship[/u] Submission Match: Chris Benoit © vs Finlay[/b] [i]These two have had a pretty brutal history as of late. They just haven't been able to get along and this Submission Match is looking to settle the score.[/i] [b]WINNER AND UNITED STATES CHAMPION:[/b] Chris Benoit (in 15:44 by submission with a Crippler Crossface) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Benoit celebrates a successful title defense... [b]Kristal:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen, King Booker! King, what are your thoughts heading into what is bound to be a brutal encounter with the Monster, Kane? [b]King Booker:[/b] Well Kristal, how dare that scoundrel Kane challenge the King of the World to a Last Man Standing Match? I, King Booker have no doubt that I will be triumphant in this battle. Kane is like a dragon and this dragon will get slain by King BOOKAH! [i]A video package is aired hyping the upcoming Last Man Standing Match between the "Big Red Machine" Kane and King Booker.[/i] [b][u]Match 6[/u] Last Man Standing Match: Kane vs King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell[/b] [i]These two have been feuding for a while ever since King Booker proclaimed he was the best and Kane obviously didn't agree.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Kane (in 16:35 when King Booker could not beat a ten count after receiving a Chokeslam through the Announcers table) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Kane stands in the ring with a sick smile on his face. [i]A video is played hyping The Undertaker vs Mike Knox which is up next.[/i] [b][u]Match 7[/u] The Undertaker vs Mike Knox[/b] [i]These two have been feuding ever since Knox stated he could beat anyone in the WWE locker room although he didn't expect the Deadman to show up.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] The Undertaker (in 10:06 by pinfall with a Tombstone in a match dominated by Undertaker) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Undertaker gets on one knee and raises his arm as the lights go purple... [b]Kristal: [/b]Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the man who will challenge Batista up nect for the World Title, Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy what are your thoughts heading into this huge match? [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] Kristal, let's just say a new World Champion will be crowned Kristal: What about the loser leaves Smackdown stipulation? [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] Well Batista can hurry to Raw with his tail between his legs like the little girl he is and he can appear on the B show of WWE. [b]Kristal:[/b] And what if you lose? [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] I won't.... A video is played hyping the upcoming Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Mr. Kennedy and Batista. [b][u]Main Event - World Heavyweight Championship[/u] Loser Leaves Smackdown - Steel Cage Match: Batista © vs Mr. Kennedy[/b] [i]These two have been feuding since the beginning of the year. Batista successfully retained his title over Kennedy last month at the Royal Rumble. Kennedy defeated 3 others to earn this title shot.[/i] [b]WINNER AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Batista (in 20:36 when Batista escaped the cage following a Batista Bomb to Kennedy) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Batista celebrates as Kennedy walks up the ramp.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4750/raw395rm.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, MD - 8,310 in attendance[/i] [i]As the Raw theme plays over the arena PA system, the camera shows the crowd as Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler hype up tonight's action packed card - specifically the Main Event between John Cena & Shawn Michaels![/i] [b][u]Opening Match - WWE Intercontinental Championship[/u] Jeff Hardy © vs Shelton Benjamin[/b] [i]Shelton Benjamin defeated Rob Van Dam to earn this title match.[/i] [b]WINNER AND INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION:[/b] Jeff Hardy (in 12:02 by pinfall with a Swanton Bomb) [i]As Jeff Hardy is celebrating his title defense, an unexpected Mr. Kennedy comes from out of the crowd and into the ring. Kennedy knocks Hardy down from behind before picking up the Intercontinental Title. As Hardy manages to get to his feet, he is taken out by a shot from his own title belt. Kennedy then ascends the turnbuckles and hits his own variation of the Swanton Bomb - the Kenton Bomb. Kennedy then picks up the title again and raises it in the air.[/i] [b]Todd Grisham: [/b]Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm standing by with the WWE Women's Champion Mickie James. Mickie, how do you feel now that you know your opponent for Wrestlemania is Melina? [b]Mickie James:[/b] Todd, it's cool. I really don't care who it is. I have proven that I am a fighting champion and that will continue at Wrestlemania. [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] But Melina is someone you haven't beaten for the title. [b]Mickie James:[/b] Maybe so but I've beaten Trish Stratus, Victoria and 9 other divas 2 weeks ago on Raw. Tonight, Melina gets a taste of what's in store at Wrestlemania! [b]Maria:[/b] I'm Maria, and joining me now is the man who later tonight takes on John Cena. Ladies and Gentlemen, Shawn Michaels! Shawn how do you feel heading into your match with the WWE Champion. [b]Shawn Michaels:[/b] Maria, this is my moment to make a mark on the WWE Champion heading into Wrestlemania. I am going to let him know that I am not someone to be taken lightly because in a few short weeks, he takes on Mr. Wrestlemania for the WWE Title and I will not be denied. [b]Maria:[/b] What about Triple H? He is also in the match at Wrestlemania.. [b]Shawn Michaels:[/b] As far as Triple H goes, Game Over! [b][u]Match 2 - Divas Tag Team Match[/u] Mickie James & Torrie Wilson vs Melina & Victoria[/b] [i]At Wrestlemania, Mickie James will defend her Women's Title against the #1 Contender, Melina who is also in this match.[/i] [b]WINNERS: [/b]Mickie James & Torrie Wilson (in 7:09 when Mickie James defeated Melina by pinfall with a Mick Kick) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Mickie & Torrie celebrate as Melina holds her jaw [i]Mr McMahon is shown backstage in his locker room...[/i] [b]Mr. McMahon:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here to announce next week's Raw main event. You thought tonight's main event between Shawn Michaels and John Cena is good? Wait until next week when they will have to team up to face Triple H in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match! [b]Maria:[/b] Joining me now, is the man who up next faces Kenny Dykstra with the winner getting a place in the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania, Rob Van Dam! Rob what are your thoughts heading into this match? [b]Rob Van Dam:[/b] Well, Kenny Dykstra is a great athlete no doubt, but he's no RVD. Kenny Dykstra has never won the Money In The Bank match, I have and at Wrestlemania, I'll win it again! [b][u]Match 3 - Money In The Bank Qualifier[/u] Rob Van Dam vs Kenny Dykstra[/b] [i]The winner of this match will win a place in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania where the winner of that will get a World Title match anytime they choose in the next year![/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Rob Van Dam (in 11:01 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] RVD celebrates in the ring signalling he will climb the ladder and grab the briefcase... [i]Edge and Randy Orton are backstage in their locker room...[/i] [b]Randy Orton:[/b] Tonight, Rated RKO are back on the same page, tonight we reclaim the titles which are still rightfully ours! [b]Edge:[/b] You got that right, I mean at least you're here this time... [i]Edge walks away as Orton looks far from impressed with that remark...[/i] [i]Carlito is backstage...[/i] [b]Carlito:[/b] For too long, I, Carlito have been underrated in the WWE. Which is why, next week, I get my chance to become an entrant into the Money In The Bank match and then I, Carlito will go on and win the match and then the WWE Title. [b][u]Match 4 - World Tag Team Championships[/u] Cryme Tyme © vs Rated RKO[/b] [i]Rated RKO were stripped of the titles at the beginning of the year when Orton failed to appear to a title defense.[/i] [b]WINNERS AND WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:[/b] Cryme Tyme (in 13:34 when JTG defeated Edge by pinfall after Orton turned on Edge and hit him with the RKO) [i]After Cryme Tyme have left with their titles, Orton helps Edge up before drilling him with another RKO and leaving his laying in the middle of the ring.[/i] [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] Here with me now is the WWE champion JOHN CENA! John how do you feel now that you know that the person you have to face tonight, you have to team up with next week. [b]John Cena:[/b] Well, I can't say I'm a barrel of laughs because next week, I could turn round and get Superkicked and then find out the DX Split is just a joke. [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] Are you saying that Triple H and Shawn Michaels are really still friends? [b]John Cena:[/b] Anything is possible and I wouldn't rule it out! [i]A video package is aired hyping the recent history between John Cena, Shawn Michaels & Triple H. It hypes up their match at Wrestlemania for the WWE Title...[/i] [b][u]Main Event[/u] John Cena vs Shawn Michaels (Triple H on commentary)[/b] [i]Shawn Michaels is one of the challengers for John Cena's WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 23. Next week Cena and Michaels must team up to face Triple H.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] John Cena (in 17:45 by submission with a STFU) [i]After the match, Triple H leaves the announcers table and heads into the ring. He starts going at it with Shawn Michaels. Seeing this, Cena, who is now at the top of the ramp, sprints down and helps Michaels fight off Triple H. Cena takes Triple H out of the ring with a Clothesline as Michaels stands poised behind him. Cena turns round but Michaels does not hit him with the Sweet Chin Music. Cena and Michaels stare each other down as Raw goes off the air.[/i][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/smackdown27.jpg[/img] [b]Friday Night Smackdown Results[/b] [i]Richmond Colisseum in Richmond, VA - 7,689 in attendance[/i] [b][u]Dark Match[/u] Shannon Moore & Funaki vs Chavo Guerrero & Jamie Noble[/b] [i]No Match Background[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Chavo Guerrero & Jamie Noble (in 8:33 when Chavo Guerrero defeated Funaki by pinfall with a Frog Splash) [i]As Smackdown begins, JBL and Michael Cole hype the upcoming Gold Rush Tournament brackets. They hype up two first round matches tonight between Rey Mysterio and Lashley, and Finlay and Kane.[/i] [b][u]Match 1 - Gold Rush Tournament Opening Round[/u] Bobby Lashley vs Rey Mysterio[/b] [i]This is the first round match in the Gold Rush Tournament to determine who fill face Batista at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Bobby Lashley (in 14:52 by pinfall with a Spear) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Lashley celebrated his first round victory [b]Kristal:[/b] I'm here with the man, who just 5 nights ago defeated Rey Mysterio. Ric Flair! Ric, you did it, you beat Rey. [b]Ric Flair:[/b] Just like I said I would Kristal, I'm a man of my word! [b]Kristal:[/b] Any thoughts about your upcoming match against Matt Hardy? [b]Ric Flair:[/b] Matt who? He's not a problem, he won't be focused after his so called friend turned on him and Ric Flair will capitalise on that WOOO! [i]A video recap is shown of CM Punk attacking Matt Hardy after their tag team title match this past Sunday at No Way Out.[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Ric Flair vs Matt Hardy[/b] [i]At No Way Out, when Matt Hardy & CM Punk couldn't win the tag team titles, CM Punk turned on Matt Hardy and attacked him.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Ric Flair (in 9:42 by pinfall following interference from CM Punk) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] CM Punk locked Matt Hardy in the Anaconda Vice until referee's and agents run down to break him off [i]While Punk is still in the ring, he grabs a microphone...[/i] [b]CM Punk:[/b] That is just a tase of what's in store for the rest of the Smackdown locker room. I am simply better than them, and next week I will officially enter into the Money In The Bank Ladder Match and I WILL win the World Title. Smackdown locker room, take notice! CM Punk is here! [b][u]Match 3 - WWE Tag Team Championships[/u] Paul London & Brian Kendrick w/ Ashley vs The FBI[/b] [i]At No Way Out, Paul London & Brian Kendrick successfully defended their tag team titles against Matt Hardy & CM Punk.[/i] [b]WINNERS AND TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS:[/b] London & Kendrick (in 15:52 when Brian Kendrick defeated Tony Mamaluke by pinfall with a Sliced Bread #2) [i]While London & Kendrick are celebrating, two huge men run to the ring and take out them both. It is soon revealed that these men are Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones. Morgan picks up Kendrick and lifts him up with ease, hitting him with the Mount Morgan Drop. Jones then picks up London and hits him with a Sit-Out Chokeslam. It seems Morgan & Jones have the Smackdown tag team division on notice![/i] [b]Kristal:[/b] Joining me now, a man who defended his Cruiserweight Title at No Way Out, Gregory Helms. Gregory, you overcame the odds this past Sunday. [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] Just like I told you Kristal, I proved to everyone why I am the greatest Cruiserweight Champion in the World! Theodore Long tried to screw me and it just backfired. [b]Kristal:[/b] Up next though, you have the chance to enter the Money In The Bank Match and earn a World Title shot. [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] Finally, all is right in the world, Gregory Helms will become World Heavyweight Champion... [b][u]Match 4 - MITB Qualifier & Cruiserweight Championship[/u] Gregory Helms © vs Jimmy Wang Yang[/b] [i]Gregory Helms successfully defended his Cruiserweight Title at No Way Out beating Jimmy Wang Yang & Johnny Jeter[/i] [b]WINNER AND CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Gregory Helms (in 7:15 by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helm's Street) [i]King Booker comes down to the ring with a bandage on his head from his Last Man Standing match this past Sunday...[/i] [b]King Booker:[/b] My loyal subjects, I know it hurts for you to see me like this but on Sunday, I was in a battle. But even though I lost, I will rebound because in a few weeks it is Wrestlemania, it should be called King Bookermania because I will leave my mark in Detroit and you will all hail King BOOKAH! [i]Booker leaves to a nice response of boo's...[/i] [i]Batista comes down to the ring to join Michael Cole and JBL on commentary for the upcoming match...[/i] [b][u]Main Event - Gold Rush Tournament Opening Round[/u] Kane vs Finlay[/b] [i]This is the first round match in the Gold Rush Tournament to determine who fill face Batista at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Kane (in 17:20 by pinfall with a Chokeslam) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Kane stares down at Batista who is on commentary. Batista makes a comment that says Kane isn't the #1 Contender yet...[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/iidykabi3outx0quality70noresize1.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]HSBC Arena in Buffalo, NY - 8,402 in attendance[/i] [b][u]Dark Match[/u] Kevin Thorn & Snitsky w/ Ariel vs The Highlanders[/b] [i]No Match Background[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Kevin Thorn & Snitsky (in 6:40 when Snitsky defeated Robbie McAllistair by pinfall with a Big Boot) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Kevin Thorn, Snitsky and Ariel stood in the ring "celebrating" their first win as a tag team. [i]Raw opens up with the camera's panning round and showing the rowdy live audience. Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Raw and hype up tonight's Handicap Match between Triple H taking on John Cena & Shawn Michaels.[/i] [i]Once JR and King have finished talking, Randy Orton's music hits the PA system. As Orton makes his way to the ring, a replay is shown of him turning on Edge last week on Raw. Orton gets into the ring and grabs a mic...[/i] [b]Randy Orton:[/b] You know, ever since last week, people have been asking me the same thing "Why did you turn on Edge?" Well it's simple, Edge was not pulling his weight in our team, I was the shining star of Rated RKO and I wasn't being acknowledged for it... [i]The fans boo Orton's arrogance...[/i] [b]Randy Orton:[/b] So I took the horse behind the barn, and I pulled the trigger. Edge got taught a lesson courtesy of Randy Orton. Now Edge, I hope you can hear me because this concerns you greatly. I'm out here, to challenge you, to a match, at Wrestlemania! And I want your decision next week! [i]Orton leaves to a chorus of boo's...[/i] [b][u]Match 1[/u] Mr. Kennedy vs Val Venis[/b] [i]Mr. Kennedy came to Raw last week, making an impact by attacking Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Mr. Kennedy (in 8:57 by pinfall with a Kenton Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Mr. Kennedy announced himself as the winner before proclaiming that he's coming for Jeff Hardy... [i]Vince McMahon is backstage...[/i] [b]Vince McMahon:[/b] I heard that a certain John Cena, thinks the whole DX split up is a joke? Well how about we put that theory to the test, next week, John Cena will take on Triple H & Shawn Michaels in a Handicap Match. Let's see what Mr. Cena thinks after the match... [b]Maria:[/b] I'm Maria, and joining me at this time, is the woman who at Wrestlemania challenges Mickie James for the Women's Championship - Melina. Melina how do you feel about the fact Mickie James pinned you last week? [b]Melina:[/b] You are skating on thin ice you little bimbo... [b]Maria:[/b] Skating? I love skating! I prefer ice skating.. [b]Melina:[/b] Hey, this is my interview time! Mickie James pinning me was a fluke, a fluke that will not happen again at Wrestlemania. She can take notes tonight when I destroy her friend Torrie Wilson! [b][u]Match 2[/u] Melina vs Torrie Wilson w/ Mickie James[/b] [i]Melina will challenge Mickie James for the Women's Championship at Wrestlemania. Last week, Melina was pinned by Mickie in a tag team match.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Melina (in 6:14 by pinfall with a Spinning Facebuster) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Melina stared down at Mickie James who was at ringside... [i]Mike Awesome comes to the ring with a microphone in hand...[/i] [b]Mike Awesome:[/b] Since I returned to Raw, I have left a trail of destruction wherever I've been. And my path of destruction will sail right through Detroit and through Wrestlemania... [i]The fans boo Mike Awesome because they simply don't like him...[/i] [b]Mike Awesome:[/b] Because as of right now, I am challenging any WWE superstar to face me at Wrestlemania. But don't think you'll win because you might be good, but you're not Awesome! [i]Awesome leaves and still gets booed....[/i] [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] I'm standing here with a man who up next gets the chance to enter the Money In The Bank Match, Carlito. Carlito, last week you said you would make an impact, does that impact start tonight? [b]Carlito:[/b] Todd, tonight is just the beginning. Test is between me and my Wrestlemania chance, he will learn not to get in my way. [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] Is this a new side of Carlito we are seeing? [b]Carlito:[/b] It's a side, that will stop at nothing to achieve my goals and my goal is the WWE Championship.... [b][u]Match 3 - Money In The Bank Qualifying Match[/u] Carlito vs Test[/b] [i]The winner of this match will be the 3rd man entered into the Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Test (in 11:34 by pinfall with a Test Drive Neckbreaker) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] As Test celebrated, Carlito went up to the referee and started questioning the count. Carlito didn't look impressed. [i]After the commericial, the MN of MNM come to the ring (Mercury & Nitro)[/i] [b]Nitro:[/b] You better believe it, the greatest Tag Team in the history of this company is once again back as a well functioning unit... [b]Mercury:[/b] We are here for one reason and one reason only! World Tag Team Titles... [b]Nitro:[/b] That's right, Cryme Tyme, you got something we want [b]Mercury:[/b] You better be on alert because we're heading straight for you and we want you, at Wrestlemania! [b]Maria:[/b] I'm with the man who faces the Samoan Bulldozer up next, Rob Van Dam. Rob, how are you gonna beat Umaga? [b]Rob Van Dam:[/b] Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, it's cool [i]RVD walks away leaving Maria confused...[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Umaga w/ Armando A. Estrada vs Rob Van Dam[/b] [i]RVD saved Sabu from a beating 3 weeks ago at the hands of Umaga. RVD hit Umaga with the Van Daminator leaving the big man dazed...[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Umaga (in 13:02 by pinfall with a Samoan Spike) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Umaga starts to attack RVD before Sabu returns the favour and comes to the ring. RVD and Sabu start to go on the offensive until... [i]Armando Alejandro Estrada, who is dancing around at ringside like a goon, motion towards the back telling someone to come out. The music of Umaga hits but someone else comes out. He is dressed like Umaga and has similar face paint and has a ponytail instead of hair like Umaga. This man gets in the ring and takes out RVD and Sabu with a Clothesline. Umaga and the mystery man put two tables in the ring and set them up next to each other. RVD and Sabu get set up on tables and Umaga and the mystery man climb opposite turnbuckles and jump at the same time, driving RVD and Sabu through the tables with a Splash. Armando then raises the hand of Umaga and his accomplice...[/i] [i]A video is played hyping Wrestlemania, specifically Raw's main event which is John Cena defending against Triple H & Shawn Michaels...[/i] [b][u]Main Event - 2 on 1 Handicap Match[/u] John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon[/b] [i]Cena defends his WWE title at Wrestlemania against Triple H & Shawn Michaels. Next week, Michaels & Triple H will be forced to team up again.[/i] [b]WINNER(S):[/b] Shawn Michaels & John Cena (in 20:52 when Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Michaels spins round only to receive an F-U from John Cena. Cena leaves the ring as Raw goes off the air...[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/smackdown27.jpg[/img] [b]Friday Night Smackdown Results[/b] [i]Pepsi Arena in Albany, NY - 8,865 in attendance[/i] [i]Smackdown begins with the buzzing crowd shown on screen and Michael Cole and his broadcast colleague John Bradshaw Layfield hyping the final Gold Rush Opening Round Matches. The winner of Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair faces Kane next week and the winner of Undertaker vs Monty Brown faces Bobby Lashley next week.[/i] [b][u]Opening Match - Money In The Bank Qualifying Match[/u] CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio[/b] [i]At No Way Out, CM Punk turned on Matt Hardy after they lost out on the WWE Tag Team Championships. Punk announced he is the future star of this company last week[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Rey Mysterio (in 17:31 by pinfall following interference from Matt Hardy) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Matt Hardy raised Rey's hand screaming to Punk that "payback is a b***h" [i]Theodore Long comes out to the ring...[/i] [b]Theodore Long:[/b] All this action about the Money In The Bank match will come to an end next week. Next week on Smackdown, the final place will be taken so I decided that because it's the final spot, everybody should get a chance to enter the match which is why, next week, it will be a 20 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal, with the winner becoming the final participant in the ladder match! Holla, Holla, Holla! [b]Kristal:[/b] I'm standing....by, with the very....intimidating Matt Morgan....and Nathan Jones. Gentlemen, last w...w...week, you attacked the tag team champions. Why? [b]Matt Morgan:[/b] It's simple Kristal, we wanted to make an impact and we did. Who's gonna argue against us? [b]Nathan Jones:[/b] And besides, our master commanded us to do it [b]Kristal:[/b] What master? [i]Paul Heyman walks in....[/i] [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] Hellp Kristal, long time no see. You got that right, I am the master of Morgan & Jones, they answer to my command hahaha! [i]The trio walk off to the ring...[/i] [b][u]Match 2[/u] Paul London & Brian Kendrick w/ Ashley vs Nathan Jones & Matt Morgan w/ Paul Heyman[/b] [i]Paul Heyman was just revealed to be the master of Nathan Jones & Matt Morgan. Last week, Jones & Morgan returned and immediately targeted the tag team champions.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones (in 5:39 when Matt Morgan defeated Paul London by pinfall with a Mount Morgan Drop) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Heyman raised his team's arms in the air and laughed hysterically... [i]A video is played hyping the over one year reign of Gregory Helms as Cruiserweight Champion and how it could all come to an end tonight.[/i] [b]Kristal: [/b]Ladies and Gentlemen, joining me, is a man who certainly has his back against the wall tonight, Gregory Helms. Gregory, you have 5 other guys to worry about? [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] Kristal, I've been saying it for weeks and nobody is listening. Theodore Long seems to hate me because he's constantly screwing me and screwing me well tonight, I finally prove him and all the doubters wrong, I WILL retain my title! [b][u]Match 3 - WWE Cruiserweight Championship[/u] Gregory Helms © vs Funaki vs Jamie Noble vs Chavo Guerrero vs Jimmy Wang Yang vs Shannon Moore[/b] [i]This is the same type of match that Helms won the title in over a year ago[/i] [b]WINNER AND CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Jamie Noble (in 19:45 when Jamie Noble defeated Shannon Moore by submission with a Modified Dragon Sleeper. Jamie Noble wins the WWE Cruiserweight title) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Noble celebrates as Helms looks on in shock... [b]Josh Matthews:[/b] I'm standing by with the Nature Boy, Ric Flair! Ric, up next you face Chris Benoit in the Gold Rush Tournament, your thoughts? [b]Ric Flair:[/b] Woooo! "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair is climbing to the top of the mountain. Can you hear it Matthews? It's the winds of change calling out 17 time World Champion WOO! [i]Paul Heyman, Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones are backstage in their locker room...[/i] [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] Good going out there tonight boys. Nobody will be able to stop you, the next stop for you is the WWE Tag Team Championships...you've already beaten the champs once, you can do it again! [b][u]Match 4 - Gold Rush Tournament Opening Round[/u] Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair[/b] [i]The winner of this tournament faces Batista at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Chris Benoit (in 13:42 by submission with a Sharpshooter) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Ric Flair rolls outside of the ring and grabs a chair. He slides back in and attacks Benoit's left knee. Flair doesn't stop, he repeatedly hits Benoit's knee with the chair leaving Benoit writhing around in pain... [i]A video is shown hyping World Champion Batista. It shows how he has dominated most of 2006 and 2007.[/i] [b][u]Main Event - Gold Rush Tournament Opening Round[/u] The Undertaker vs "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown[/b] [i]The winner of this tournament faces Batista at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Undertaker (in 18:13 by pinfall with a Tombstone) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Undertaker does his traditional pose and looks up at a Wrestlemania 23 sign...[/FONT][/CENTER]

Still got a long way to go until I catch up with the diary on the other board "/ [CENTER][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/iidykabi3outx0quality70noresize1.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]Prince George Multiplex in Prince George, CN - 2,758 in attendance[/i] [b][u]Dark Match[/u] Kevin Thorn & Snitksy w/ Ariel vs The Highlanders[/b] [i]Thorn & Snitsky are a new team in WWE. Last week before Raw they defeated The Highlanders.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Kevin Thorn & Snitsky (in 6:56 when Kevin Thorn defeated Rory McAllistair by pinfall following a new double team move called the Sinner Shot) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Thorn, Snitsky & Ariel "celebrated" [i]Raw begins with Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler at ringside hyping tonight's card. They hype the main event as John Cena takes on Shawn Michaels & Triple H in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match.[/i] [i]After they have finished talking, the music of Edge hits. He comes out to a standing ovation, considering we are are in Canada and he is now liked by the fans...[/i] [b]Edge:[/b] Two weeks ago, I was in a Tag Team Championship match and my so called partner, walked out on me again. He was the reason we were stripped of the titles, he was the reason we didn't win them back... [i]The fans boo for Edge's former partner - Randy Orton...[/i] [b]Edge:[/b] And last week, he came out and challenged me to a match at Wrestlemania...well Orton, I'm gonna cut to the chase here and say that I ACCEPT! [i]The fans cheer loudly...[/i] [b]Edge:[/b] But it's not just going to be any match, it's going to be....a HARDCORE MATCH! That's right Randy, you will face me, Undertaker isn't the only one who is undefeated at Wrestlemania, so am I and last year I won a Hardcore Match so you better bring your best so I can kick it out of you! [i]Edge's music hits and leaves to another standing ovation...[/i] [b][u]Match 1 - Six Person Intergender Match[/u] MNM (Mercury, Nitro & Melina) vs Cryme Tyme & Mickie James[/b] [i]Melina will challenge Mickie James for the Women's Championship at Wrestlemania and MNM challenge Cryme Tyme for the World Tag Team Championships.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] MNM (in 13:13 when Melina defeated Mickie James by pinfall by using a roll-up and putting her feet on the ropes) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] All 3 members of MNM signal that the titles are coming home with MNM at Wrestlemania! [b]Maria:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here with Armando Alejandro Estrudel! [b]Armando A. Estrada:[/b] Hey get it right you dummy it's Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrada! [b]Maria:[/b] Armando Ale... [b]Armando A. Estrada:[/b] Shut up and get on with your questions! [b]Maria:[/b] Last week, a mystery man came to the ring and helped the Samoan Lawnmower... [b]Armando A. Estrada:[/b] Once again you made a mistake it's the Saaaamoan Bulldozer! [b]Maria:[/b] Who was that man? [b]Armando A. Estrada:[/b] That man was Umaga's cousin Kimo, haha! Tonight, the Samoan Bulldozers will be victorious over *mocks* Rob Van Dam and Sabu haha! [i]Vince McMahon is backstage in his office...[/i] [b]Vince McMahon:[/b] Well, well, well, Wrestlemania is next Sunday. But tonight DX are teaming up again... [i]The crowd cheer because of DX although the two don't get on...[/i] [b]Vince McMahon:[/b] But next week, DX will team again... [i]The crowd once again, cheer...[/i] [b]Vince McMahon:[/b] But they will also team up with John Cena. That's right, the Raw Wrestlemania Main Event will all team up and face Randy Orton and MNM. Let's see how they team up THEN! [b][u]Match 2 - Tag Team Match[/u] The Samoan Bulldozers (Umaga & Kimo) w/ Armando A. Estrada vs Rob Van Dam & Sabu[/b] [i]Last week, as RVD and Sabu were teaming up on Umaga, a mystery man came down and with Umaga absolutely decimated RVD & Sabu. We now know that the mystery man is Umaga's cousin - Kimo[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] The Samoan Bulldozers (in 13:46 when Sabu was disqualified for picking up a chair and launching it into the face of Kimo) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Sabu then picked up the chair and threw it to RVD who threw it to Umaga. Umaga stood there confused until RVD's foot hit the chair, kicking it into Umaga's face [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] I'm standing by with a man who gets the chance to qualify for his third Money In The Bank Match, Shelton Benjamin! Shelton, if you win, it'll be your third... [b]Shelton Benjamin:[/b] I'm not stupid, I was educated, I can count. Yes it will be my third, but the only difference here id that I will finally win. They say third time is a charm, and for me, it will be. And once again, I will steal the show! [i]Mike Awesome comes to the ring...[/i] [b]Mike Awesome:[/b] Last week, I challenged anyone in WWE to a match at Wrestlemania, and it looks like nobody is going to accept because they are all scared of me and so they should be... [i]The lights go out, when they come back on, Undertaker is on the titantron...[/i] [b]Undertaker:[/b] Mike Awesome...whether I win this tournament or not.....at Wrestlemania.....you will.....REST IN PEEEACE! [i]Undertaker disappears from the titantron leaving Awesome in the ring looking completely freaked out...[/i] [b][u]Match 3 - Money In The Bank Qualifier[/u] Shelton Benjamin vs Super Crazy[/b] [i]If Benjamin wins, he will be in his third and the third ever Money In The Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania[/i] [b]WINNER: [/b]Shelton Benjamin (in 8:45 by pinfall with a T-Bone Suplex) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Benjamin celebrated and holds three fingers up in the air to the camera... [i]A video is played of Mr. Kennedy defeating Val Venis last week on Raw...[/i] [b]Maria:[/b] Mr. Kennedy, you requested this interview time? [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] *mocking* Yay, you got something right Maria. Yes I requested this time because I am sending out a notice to Jeff Hardy that at Wrestlemania, his Intercontinental Title will come to an end courtesy of... [i]He grabs the microphone from Maria...[/i] [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy............Kennedy! [b][u]Match 4 - Tag Team Match[/u] Jeff Hardy & Carlito vs Test & Mr. Kennedy[/b] [i]Jeff Hardy will defend his Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania against Mr. Kennedy. Last week, Test pinned Carlito to enter into the MITB match also at Wrestlemania.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Mr. Kennedy & Test (in 15:52 when Mr. Kennedy defeated Carlito by pinfall with a Kenton Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Test & Kennedy celebrated as Carlito looks mardy... [i]A video is played hyping John Cena vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship...[/i] [b][u]Main Event - 2 on 1 Handicap Match[/u] Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs John Cena[/b] [i]These three are involved in the main event at Wrestlemania for the WWE Title. John Cena thinks Degeneration X are still secretly together as a team.[/i] [b]WINNER(S):[/b] John Cena (in 20:59 when John Cena defeated Shawn Michaels by pinfall with a F-U. after Triple H drilled Michaels with the Pedigree and walked out) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Cena celebrates as Raw goes off the air...[/CENTER]

[CENTER][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/smackdown27.jpg[/img] [b]Friday Night Smackdown Results[/b] [i]Kingston Memorial Center in Kingston, CN - 2,000 in attendance (sell-out)[/i] [i]As the Smackdown theme plays over the PA, at the announcers table Michael Cole & JBL hype up tonight's matches including the battle royal, and the two Gold Rush Tournament semi-final matches.[/i] [b][u]Opening Match - Money In The Bank Qualifying Battle Royal[/u] Participants: Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, CM Punk, Finlay, Funaki, Johnny Jeter, King Booker, Little Bastard, Little Guido, Matt Hardy, Matt Morgan, MVP, Monty Brown, Nathan Jones, Paul London, Ric Flair, Shannon Moore, Simon Dean, Tony Mamaluke, William Regal[/b] [b]ORDER OF ELIMINATION:[/b] [i]Little Guido by Finlay Funaki by King Booker Little Bastard by Monty Brown Johnny Jeter by Matt Hardy MVP by London & Kendrick Chavo Guerrero by Shannon Moore Shannon Moore by Nathan Jones Simon Dean by CM Punk Paul London by Nathan Jones & Matt Morgan Brian Kendrick by Nathan Jones & Matt Morgan Tony Mamaluke by King Booker William Regal by Ric Flair Nathan Jones by King Booker & Finlay Matt Morgan by Finlay Finlay by King Booker Ric Flair by Matt Hardy Monty Brown by King Booker CM Punk by Matt Hardy Matt Hardy by King Booker following distraction from CM Punk[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] King Booker [i]After the match, King Booker grabs the microphone...[/i] [b]King Booker:[/b] That was the first chapter of a new King Booker. The next chapter is me winning the Money In The Bank Match on my journey to once again become King of the World! But at Wrestlemania, I have a surprise for all my loyal subjects! [i]Booker continues celebrating...[/i] [i]Gregory Helms is backstage with Kristal...[/i] [b]Kristal:[/b] Gregory, how do you feel that you lost your precious Cruiserweight Title last week? [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] Kristal, this may surprise you but I'm ok now, because I know that at Wrestlemania I will become Mr. Money In The Bank and I'll go onto an even bigger championship. [b]Kristal:[/b] What about your rematch? [b]Gregory Helms:[/b] I'm saving it and will strike when I feel its best! [b][u]Match 2 - WWE Cruiserweight Championship[/u] Jamie Noble © vs Jimmy Wang Yang[/b] [i]Last week, Noble shocked the world by ending Gregory Helms' 13 month reign as champion. Helms doesn't want his rematch yet therefore Jimmy Wang Yang has received the title match.[/i] [b]WINNER AND CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION:[/b] Jamie Noble (in 10:31 by pinfall with an Inverted Gut Buster) [i]As Noble is still celebrating, Theodore Long comes out to the stage...[/i] [b]Theodore Long:[/b] Now hold on just a minute playa, I have an announcement to make. Because, Mr. Noble, I want you to match the standards of the previous champion. Therefore, you will defend your championship at Wrestlemania in an Inter-promotional Cruiserweight Open! That's right, any Cruiserweight from Raw or Smackdown that wants to compete can. The match will start with two cruiserweights in the ring and then when one cruiserweight has been eliminated by pinfall or submission, another cruiserweight will come out. The last remaining superstar will become Cruiserweight Champion! Holla, Holla, Holla! [i]Noble stands in the ring looking shocked...[/i] [b]Kristal:[/b] Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm backstage with the manager of one of the biggest tag teams in the WWE, Paul Heyman. Paul, how did you manage to sign these two huge men? [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] Well Kristal, I heard that Morgan & Jones were planning to debut in WWE so I simply asked to be their manager like that. When they were in WWE in 2003, it was me that brought them in, so it's only fitting I should bring them in again really. [b]Kristal:[/b] You must be pretty impressed that they beat the tag team champions last week? [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] I knew they could do it, and when the time is right, they will become WWE Tag Team Champions... [b][u]Match 3 - Six Man Tag Team Match[/u] Matt Hardy, Paul London & Brian Kendrick w/ Ashley vs CM Punk, Nathan Jones & Matt Morgan w/ Paul Heyman[/b] [i]Last week, Matt Hardy cost CM Punk his Money In The Bank oppurtunity and he eliminated him earlier tonight aswell. Punk then distracted Hardy long enough for King Booker to eliminate him. Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones pinned the WWE Tag Team Champions last week.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] CM Punk, Matt Morgan & Nathan Jones (in 14:42 when CM Punk defeated Matt Hardy by pinfall after using a lead pipe while Heyman distracted the referee) [i]After the match, Theodore Long comes out again...[/i] [b]Theodore Long:[/b] It seems to me that you CM Punk, and you Matt Hardy have a lot of bad blood between you and why not settle it on the biggest stage of all Wrestlemania. Because that's exactly what we're gonna do. It's gonna be Matt Hardy vs CM Punk in a Street Fight Match! Holla! [i]Matt Hardy stands in the ring smiling as Punk looks surprised....[/i] [i]A video recap is shown of the Gold Rush Tournament so far...[/i] [b][u]Match 4 - Gold Rush Tournament Semi-Final[/u] Kane vs Chris Benoit[/b] [i]Kane defeated Finlay to advance and Chris Benoit defeated Ric Flair to advance. After the match last week however, Ric Flair assaulted Benoit's left knee[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Kane (in 16:58 by pinfall via a Chokeslam following interference from Ric Flair who attacked Benoit's left knee with a Steel Chair while the referee was down) [i]When we come back from a commercial, Kristal catches up with Ric Flair...[/i] [b]Kristal:[/b] Ric, why did you just screw Benoit out of the tournament? [b]Ric Flair:[/b] It's simple Kristal, Benoit screwed me last week by beating me so it's only fair I return the favour. But Benoit has something I want... [b]Kristal:[/b] The US Title? [b]Ric Flair:[/b] Damn right, I've just been to see Teddy Long and he has granted me a United States Title match at Wrestlemania...2 out of 3 falls! [i]Batista's music hits and he comes to the ring to join Cole and JBL on commentary...[/i] [b][u]Main Event - Gold Rush Tournament Semi-Final[/u] The Undertaker vs Bobby Lashley[/b] [i]Undertaker defeated Monty Brown to advance and Bobby Lashley defeated Rey Mysterio to advance. This past Monday on Raw, Undertaker accepted Mike Awesome's open challenge regardless of whether he wins this tournament or not.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Undertaker (in 18:34 by pinfall with a Tombstone) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Undertaker does his traditional pose as Smackdown goes off the air...[/CENTER]

[CENTER][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/iidykabi3outx0quality70noresize1.jpg[/img] [b]Monday Night Raw Results[/b] [i]Live from the Joyce Centre in South Bend, IN - 8,310 fans in attendance[/i] [b][u]Dark Match 1[/u] Carlito w/ Torrie Wilson vs Super Crazy[/b] [i]Carlito has been on a losing streak recently and is hoping this match can change all that. This match is being held before Raw goes on the air.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Super Crazy (in 6:51 by pinfall by reversing the Back Cracker and hitting the Moonsault) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] As Super Crazy celebrates, Carlito shrugs off Torrie and walks away alone. [b][u]Dark Match 2 - Tag Team Match[/u] Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs The Highlanders[/b] [i]This match is being held before Raw goes on the air.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (in 7:40 when Trevor Murdoch defeated Rory McAllistair by pinfall following the Sweet & Sour) [i]As Raw goes on the air and ...To Be Loved over the PA system, Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler sit at ringside and hype up tonights card. They talk about the main event in particular but also talk about the following match...[/i] [b][u]Opening Match - Triple Threat[/u] Rob Van Dam vs Test vs Shelton Benjamin[/b] [i]These three men are Raw's competitors in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match for Wrestlemania. This is a sneak preview to send a message to Smackdown's competitors.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Rob Van Dam (in 17:59 when Rob Van Dam defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash after Test hit the Big Boot on Benjamin) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] RVD signalled that he will win the Money In The Bank Match for the second straight year. [b]Maria:[/b] Joining me now is the woman who will challenge Mickie James for the Womens Title at Wrestlemania, Melina. Melina, do you think you can beat Mickie? [b]Melina:[/b] Do I think I can beat her? Look at me, I'm Melina, the most dominating diva in the WWE, of course I can beat her. Tonight, "Princess Mickie" gets a preview of what's in store for her at Wrestlemania! [i]The World Tag Team Champions Cryme Tyme - JTG & Shad are shown backstage...[/i] [b]JTG:[/b] Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo....yo! Cryme Tyme here, this is just a shout out to our boys in MNM... [b]Shad:[/b] Hey boys, looking forward to our "date" at Wrestlemania, huh? Cause we are. We are very much looking forward to kicking your Los Angeles asses all over Detroit. [b]JTG:[/b] You may have been tag champions on Smackdown, but this is Raw, there is no way you can defeat Cryme Tyme... [b][u]Match 2 - Tag Team Match[/u] Cryme Tyme vs Kevin Thorn & Snitsky w/ Ariel[/b] [i]Cryme Tyme will defend their World Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania aginst Johnny Nitro & Joey Mercury - MNM.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Cryme Tyme (in 10:51 when JTG defeated Kevin Thorn by pinfall after a G9) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Cryme Tyme celebrated with their championships... [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] I'm standing by with the Women's Champion, Mickie James. Mickie do you have any response to the comments made by Melina earlier tonight? [b]Mickie James:[/b] Todd, Melina is obviously dillusioned. She actually thinks she stands a chance of defeating me? Ha, Melina I won the title at Wrestlemania before and I'm not about to just give it all up. So if you think this is going to be a walk in the park for you? Think again! [i]Mike Awesome's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring...[/i] [b]Mike Awesome:[/b] I came out here, to clear the record. I am not scared of The Undertaker... [i]The crowd cheer at the mention of Undertaker's name...[/i] [b]Mike Awesome:[/b] And to prove that I am not scared, I'm challenging Undertaker to a Casket Match at Wrestlemania. Oh and Deadman, I know you have that match this Friday against Kane. So just to throw you off, I'll be there watching... [i]After Awesome has finished speaking, the lights go out and Undertaker's "gong" hits the PA. When the lights come back up, Undertaker is stood behind Awesome. Awesome turns round to see Taker but bails out of the ring and backs off up the ramp...[/i] [b][u]Match 3[/u] Mickie James vs Melina[/b] [i]At Wrestlemania, these two divas will go at it again for Mickie James' WWE Women's Championship. This is a non-title match.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Melina (in 7:21 by pinfall with a Spinning Facebuster) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Melina has her arm raised by the referee. She stared down at Mickie James' title. [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] I'm now standing by with the man who faces Randy Orton at Wrestlemania in a Hardcore Match, Edge. Edge, how do you feel about facing your former partner? [b]Edge:[/b] You know Todd, you said it, former partner. Me and Orton may have been a team, but that's in the past now, Orton is an enemy and at Wrestlemania he will see why I am also undefeated when I bash his brains in with a chair. [i]A video recap is shown of Randy Orton turning on Edge in the tag team championship match three weeks ago on Raw...[/i] [b][u]Match 4[/u] Edge vs Mr. Kennedy (with Jeff Hardy observing at ringside)[/b] [i]Three weeks ago, Edge was RKO'ed by his former partner Randy Orton. The two will face off in a Hardcore Match at Wrestlemania. Mr. Kennedy will challenge Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental Championship, also at Wrestlemania.[/i] [b]WINNER:[/b] Edge (in 17:05 by pinfall with a Spear after dodging a Kenton Bomb) [b]AFTERMATH: [/b]Edge celebrates in the ring... [i]Randy Orton is backstage in the locker room with MNM...[/i] [b]Randy Orton:[/b] Listen guys, we have to stay focused. I know we have our matches at Wrestlemania to think about, but tonight we can get a victory that could boost our careers. Think about it, if we win this match we will have defeated a total of 17 former World Champions and the current WWE Champion. [b]Johnny Nitro:[/b] Don't worry about us Randy. [b]Joey Mercury:[/b] Yeah, we will win. I mean come on, those three don't even get along. We are on the same page! [i]A video is played hyping the WWE Championship match at Wrestlemania between John Cena, Triple H & Shawn Michaels.[/i] [b][u]Main Event - Six Man Tag Team Match[/u] John Cena, Shawn Michaels & Triple vs Randy Orton & MNM[/b] [i]John Cena defends his WWE Title against his two partners, Randy Orton faces Edge in a Hardcore Match and MNM challenge Cryme Tyme for the World Tag Team Titles all at Wrestlemania.[/i] [b]WINNERS:[/b] Cena, Michaels & Triple H (in 19:49 when Shawn Michaels defeated Joey Mercury by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music) [b]AFTERMATH:[/b] Cena, Michaels and Triple H stared each down in the center of the ring as Raw went off the air. Security came down to make sure nothing happened.[/CENTER]

Archived