Yanks / Red Sox topic!!!

Pacersfan46

All right, I'm a huge Red Sox fan. Have been since I was a kid. Something about them has just grabbed me since we don't have a home team here in Indianapolis. Just a Triple-A team. I think this one goes to 7 games, and of course I'm picking my Red Sox. What do you guys think? GO RED SOX!!!!

Well, no Shilling, and this is looking bad. Add to the fact that damn near the whole Red Sox team is a free agent this year ... it will be interesting. Yes, I'm pretty much conceding this series at this point. No Shilling/Pedro combo ... that was our main advantage, and we lost both games for whatever reason, and probably no Shilling for the rest of the series either. Blah.

HA! I was right, even though I didn't see a light at the end of the tunnel at the end of game 3! GO RED SOX! The Red Sox, and the Cardinals are my 2 favorite teams. Red Sox are EASILY who I'll be rooting for though. I want to see Albert Pujols have a great series, but Red Sox win. No predictions, I'm far too much of a fan of these teams to even think about it.

I can't wait for this series to start! Being Canadian, this is the most I've been interested in baseball since the Blue Jays' world championships. Gut feeling, but I'll say Boston in 6. An emotional pick, though, since the Cardinals are probably favoured heading into the series.

The win over the Yanks in that series could go either way. 1. After having that emotional of a series, they let down. 2. It lifts them up and nothing will stand in their way. I see this being a short series, someone wins in 5 games is my prediction.

Really not sure how its going to unfold now that both teams went seven games and Boston managed the 'impossible' comeback. Could easily go seven games again for the World Series, which would be great TV once more. Equally it could be a four-nil whitewash for one side given the state of the pitchers arms and the great batters at each sides disposal. (flips a coin) I'll go with my heart and say Boston wins 4-3 without any errors helping them from the Cardinals first baseman :p

Archived