The Constructive Criticism Covenant

[QUOTE=forlan;267925]It is your diary and fair enough you are happy to get criticism and whatnot but there is a difference between that and being ordered to do something. Just because someone else doesnt want a feud why in the hell would you stop it if you wanted it, that would just be stupid. Personally i dont "serve" any audience with my diaries because i write it for myself but the whores of the diary world that write laklustre diaries just to have one might just change things depending on what people say.[/QUOTE] I'm a laklustre whore, myself. It's worth it - you make a fortune in tip money.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;267530]You're right. Thread needs a picture of a big dick. [img]http://www.mondowrestling.com/blog/public/bigdick.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] Homey, that's a bit rough on the shiela calling her a big dick. Because you couldn't have been talking about the other blokes package, that's not big by my standards.

Frankly, I just really wanted to do the best I could, and burnt myself out real fast, lol. Well, really, I also wanted to try and make it really cool. I wanted to do my own graphics, start my own storylines, all that fun stuff. Also, I was running the Graphics and Merchandise thread, and doing graphics for that. Splitting my time was killing me. So, I decided, if people like you (Outlaw) and Prime wanted my graphics, I would accept that honour in being a small part of great diaries, and focus on the Graphics. Speaking of which, I haven't done one for you in a while. You find someone else? Huh? Didya?

Archived