NEW: Stirring The Chowder

[I]Note: I don't have a lot of time in my life, so this can't be that involved. But I'll hammer out an installment when I've got the time. And... this promotion works for me. So here it goes. This could be called a speed diary.[/I] New England Wrestling. Not the biggest of promotions, not the strongest. Not with the most over wrestlers. But with a mix of puroresu and all out action that leaves even the most jaded Harvard professor leaping to their feet. It's a promotion that's taken Boston by storm since The Fall, and the company's got some heavy hitters in the area. Now lets see how one of the hottest indies in the world takes the world... with oyster crackers. Other then that, the backstory's unimportant. [CENTER][IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/617/newnq2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER]New England Wrestling (689 Fans) Friday, Week 1, October 2005[/CENTER] [LIST] [*]The show opens with Jeremy Borash and Chris Nowiski hyping up tonight's title match between Elix Skipper and Adam Pearce (D+) [*]Petey Williams defeated Jason Cross to retain the NEW No Limits Title (C+) [*]Zack Gowan defeated Matt Striker (C+) [*]Elix Skipper defeated Adam Pearce to win the NEW East Coast Heavyweight Title (B-) [/LIST] Show Rating: C+ [CENTER]New England Wrestling (739 Fans) Friday, Week 2, October 2005[/CENTER] [LIST] [*]Adam Pearce starts the show off with a promo about how Elix Skipper is a lucky son-of-a who won't be able to stop him in their rematch tonight. (C-) [*]Rocky Romero defeated Matt Cross (C) [*]Elix Skipper comes out, and says how he is the best pound-for-pound wrestler in the world today, and that there's no way that Pearce will defeat him. [*]Elix Skipper defeated Adam Pearce to retain the NEW East Coast Heavyweight Championship (B-) [/LIST] Show Rating: C+ [CENTER]NEW Ivy League Invitational (1000 Fans) Sunday, Week 2, October 2005[/CENTER] [LIST] [*]Commissioner of NEW Bruce Pritchard comes out and announces the formulation a new tournament called the NEW Ivy League Invtiational. He talks about how people from far and wide will come to see the newest Ivy League Champ. The first tournament will be tonight, and the winners of the first four matches will earn NEW roster spots, while the champ will recieve a title shot at Elix Skipper. (C) [*]Doug Williams defeated John Walters (C+) [*]Scoot Andrews defeated Vito Thomaselli (C) [*]Reckless Youth defeated Johnny Kashmere (C+) [*]Matt Sydal defeated El Generico (C+) [*]Doug Williams defeated Scoot Andrews (C+) [*]Reckless Youth defeated Matt Sydal (C+) [*]A video played, hyping the final match between Doug Williams and Reckless Youth. We have fast video editors. (C) [*]Reckless Youth defeated Doug Williams for the NEW Ivy League Invitational Title (B-) [/LIST] Overall Show: C+ [CENTER]New England Wrestling (556 Fans) Friday, Week 3, October 2005 [/CENTER] [LIST] [*]Petey Williams defeated Super Dragon to retain the NEW No Limits Title (C) [*]Scoot Andrews defeated Matt Striker (Great Chemistry) (C+) [*]Ace Darling came out and cut a promo about how he was going to avenge his leader, Adam Pearce, and win the NEW East Coast Heavyweight Title tonight. (C-) [*]Elix Skipper defeated Ace Darling to retain the NEW East Coast Heavyweight Title (C+) [/LIST] Overall Show: C+ [CENTER]New England Wrestling (590 Fans) Friday, Week 4, October 2005[/CENTER] [LIST] [*]Matt Sydal defeated GQ (C) [*]Scoot Andrews came out and cut a promo about how he was the man that beat the biggest face on the East Coast. He was... WOO... The black nature boy, and nobody could stop him. Matt Striker then came out and said he'd offer up another try. [*]Scoot Andrews defeated Matt Striker with a rollup. (C+) [*]Reckless Youth defeated Elix Skipper (Non-Title) (C+) [/LIST] Overall Show: C+ [I]So, it seems that C+ is a good benchmark for the shows, and now it's time to take things up a notch. Elix Skipper beat Pearce due to the fact that I mark for Skipper, and that Pearce fell to midcarder with the new signings. We signed a working agreement with Wrestling 4 Shoes, just because I'd feel bad if I didn't. So... there we go folks, our first month. Any comments would be nice, but unexpected.[/I]

Archived