Wrestling: Xtreme Style.

[I]My Name is Ryan Cross. I've been a wrestling fan since I was 4. Lately, wrestling has been lacking something - at least in my eyes. I decided to take things into my own hands. I somehow convinced the bank to loan me enough money to start up my own wrestling federation. Xtreme Style Wrestling! I've got no business acumen. I've got no experience. But it's my dream and I'll live or die trying.[/I] ---- I had a month to get my first show together. The inkling took me to call the show "Eye of the Storm". I have no idea why, it just sounded cool to me. It's my house, I'll do what I want. ----- I've got the venue booked. I've got the flyers out. Now I've actually got to sign some talent. Let's see how that goes. [I][SIZE="1"]OOC: I started my fed on the hard setting, however I have just upped my money artificially[/SIZE][/I].

[CENTER][SIZE="7"]XSW[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Eye of the Storm[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Live from the Snake Pit (949)[/SIZE] [/center] [B]Dark Matches[/B] Angel De Mexico def. Evil Spirit [E] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Main Show[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B]Titan def. Geoff "Air" Borne. [E-][/B] [I]Brady Prince hypes his upcoming Heavyweight Title Match with Stevie Grayson and American Machine.[/I] [B]Rod E Rocket def. "Tower of London" Danny Patterson [E-][/B] [I]Backstage, Stevie Grayson is shown, laying in a bloody mess[/I] [CENTER][U]XSW Tag Team Titles Match[/U][/CENTER] [B]Canadian Blondes(Flash Savage & Oscar Golden) def. Bumpz'n'Kuttz(Ben Williams & Kenny Kuttz) and Ladies Men (Kashmir & Valentine) for [U] XSW Tag Team Titles [/U] [E][/B] [I]Brady Prince and American Machine are shaking hands backstage.[/I] [CENTER][B]MAIN EVENT[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]XSW Heavyweight Title Match[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]Stevie Grayson vs Brady Prince vs American Machine[/B][/CENTER] [B]Brady Prince defeated American Machine and Stevie Grayson for the [U]XSW Heavyweight Title. [/U] [D][/B] [I]The alliance between Prince and Machine worked wonders. Prince took the win and Machine kept the beatdown going.[/I] ----------- [FONT="System"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Man, this isn't as easy as I thought it would be. The crowd didn't really like what I put out there. The main event stuff went over well, but sections of the crowd really hated Ben Williams. Evil & Mex also complained about feeling isolated because no one spoke their langauge. I like both of these guys but I'll see if there is anyone I want to bring and work for me. A few of my match pairings didn't work. But I'll learn from my mistakes and fix that.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;270954]*Marks out to Brady Prince* That guy is what's up. By the way, what's your product?[/QUOTE] Trad: Low MS: None Com: Low Cult: Very Low RisQ: None Mod: None Real: None HReal: None HC: Key LL: None Pure: None DD: Heavy Match % 80%, Danger & Intensity @ 80% - My first go at a diary, so I've put my user in the same spot.

[I]I was shocked. I just got my first financial report. I looked over the figures and I was shocked. I MADE A PROFIT! Hell, I made as much as I'd budgeted to lose in the first month.[/I] ---- Now I had to plan the next show! I had a name [B][I]"Aftermath"[/I][/B] And I'd set the matches [I]the debut of [/I]The C-Notes -v- Bumpz'n'Kuttz Angel De Mexico -v- Rod E Rocket American Machine -v- Stevie Grayson in a Tables Match Canadian Blondes -v- Ladies Men for the XSW Tag Team Titles Brady Prince -v- Frankie Dee for the XSW Heavyweight Title ----- [I]Let's hope I can turn a profit two months in a row.[/I]

you made a profit? Congrats. I never turn a profit until like the fourth month. [B]The C-Notes[/B] -v- Bumpz'n'Kuttz [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] -v- Rod E Rocket [B]American Machine[/B] -v- Stevie Grayson in a Tables Match [B]Canadian Blondes[/B] -v- Ladies Men for the XSW Tag Team Titles [B]Brady Prince[/B] -v- Frankie Dee for the XSW Heavyweight Title hehe, all down the line

[CENTER][SIZE="7"]XSW[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]Aftermath[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="2"]Live from the Snake Pit(710)[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches[/B] The Bull def. Evil Spirt [B]F+[/B] Titan def. Dusty Bin [B]E[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]The Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Baby Blue comes out and shoots t-shirts into the crowd [I]Nothing segment. Just a kick off to start things off.[/I] [B]The C-Notes(Cameron Vessey & Carlos Gonzales) def. Bumpz'n'Kuttz [B]E-[/B][/B] [I]Man the crowd parts of the crowd shat all over Ben Williams. This match suffered a lack of flow, probably to do with putting two new teams together. I'll persist here[/I] [B]Rod E Rocket def. Angel De Mexico [B]E+[/B][/B] [I]An ok match. Neither man really gelled. I'll do better here next time. I hope.[/I] Frankie Dee got on the mic and ranted a bit about Brady Prince. [I]Just done to try and build a bit of heat for the main event.[/I] [B][B]Tables Match[/B] American Machine def. Stevie Grayson [B]D[/B][/B] [I]These two clicked nicely. Easily my favourite segment of the night. The timing of the run in by Brady Prince to help his cohort was brilliant.[/I] [B][B]XSW Tag Team Titles Match[/B] Canadian Blondes(c) def. Ladies Men to retain the XSW Tag Team Titles [B]E[/B] [/B] [I]This was lacklustre, but what can I expect. Kashmir and Valentine don't seem to have the connection with the crowd. The fact that I wanted Jenny Playmate as their manager and she works Sundays for CGC is hurting.[/I] [CENTER][B]Main Event XSW World Title Match[/B][/CENTER] [B]Frankie Dee def. Brady Prince(c) by DQ when American Machine ran in. Brady Prince retains the XSW Heavyweight title. [B]E+[/B][/B] [I]I was a little disappointed by my Main Event. Frankie Dee didn't seem focused. Brady is a good champ, but he needs the right opponent. I can see the future here.[/I] ---- [I]I must overall I was disappointed with the outcome of this show. A smaller crowd. There's next month to turn it around. I'm still going after two months which is further than my father said I would eve do. Damn, he told to quit school and join the army when I was 6. And he's still doing it now. [/I]

[I]I looked again. And I looked again. I even checked the internet and used the phone. It wasn't a lie I had made a profit two months in a row. It wasn't as much this time but I had made a profit. Backstage, the guys were happy. But the fanns weren't. I got the feeling I wasn't exactly giving them what they wanted. I'll have to work that out. I'm new to this it will come. This month was good to me I nutted out working deals with MAW, CZCW and WEXXV. This will benefit my two yearly tournaments - the death match tournament in November "Soul Survivor" and May's Super Junior tournament "Elite 8". I've got more pressing issues now. The next show XSW "Over the Edge". West Coast Title Match The Bull -v- Primal Rage -v- Rod E Rocket -v- Titan Top Contenders Match Bumpz'n'Kuttz -v- The C-Notes -v- Ladies Men Angel De Mexico -v- Geoff Borne in a Ladder Match American Machine & Brady Prince -v- Frankie Dee & Stevie Grayson[/I]

Archived