DOTM July: Voting Thread

DOTM July: Voting Thread  

48 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM July: Voting Thread

• Battlelines have been drawn, what if NWA had struck first? by theoutlaw321
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • Death of the WCW? by tristram
    • WWE: Rebirth by G-Prime
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve
    • WWE: Frank Sinatra Style by flamebrain

Congratulations Mate on an honor well deserved. As I wrote in your diary in response to the question you asked, you haven't lost a thing. Death of the WCW? is as good if not better than it always has been. I welcome the continued success that it will enjoy as the story that you are so passionate about unfolds. I'll say it again, thank you for allowing us to be witness to your vision, to your story. Again congratulations. To everyone nominated, anyone of you guys could have very well came away with this month's award. You are all truly deserving of the acclaim that you each of you enjoy. You all deserve congratulations on your efforts and for giving us all countless hours of enjoyment. To everyone that voted for Battlelines, I appreciate it deeply. I continue to be humbled by the support that it enjoys. Thanks again.

Wow, I'm truly... well, astounded. And in some ways, a little bit... well overly humbled. You see, to me, suddenly keef's idea that all the nominations should receive the trophy this time. Honestly, they were all... that good. So I take this one with special pride because of the great work by all involved. Drinks are on me, and I really just want to send out once again my heartiest congratulations to all the nominees. You see, I'm not the winner this month, no, the acknowledgment of crafty dynasty-manship as evidenced by all the nominees is the winner. As are all the readers out there. The lurkers, the responders, they're able to be captivated by some very special minds at work. Very gifted minds. You've got flaimbrain who somehow builds a Diva search into a diary to show us he knows how the "E" works, you've got nevermore who spellbounds us all with an amazing twist of fate so beautifully crafted, woven as expertly as a young Charles Dickens wove a plot, you have outlaw who while desperately seeking me for a rendesvouz in the shower tells such a traditional tale that you can almost sense the foldaway chairs in a dark, dusky arena in redneck country settling on a dusty floor with little fanfare and entrance music but the chase for the ultimate title still being the main draw, you have G-Prime who twist turns the WWE upside down and he'd like to take a minute just to sit right back and tell how he became the prince of the WWE, and then you have conservative who is in my opinion masterfully pushing to the top of our minds one of the great talents of this sport, if not a little unreliable, RVD with Paul Heyman. What a combination! Put all those stories together, and truly, I don't give a rats what Vitamin DH has to say, we are blessed here at GDS. Some of this is so good it could make a Cornellverse fan turn, you know what I'm talking about, it's like George Michael sees Krystal Steal and says damn I can turn for that, even the CV fans could turn for these ;) I can honestly say, I thought interest had wained in my little tale (the story, not my butt, the lady pleasing shaker is still getting the looks and the nods of approval), so this has come as a very much pleasant surprise. I want to thank everyone who took the time not just to vote for me, but actually read the tale, and furthermore a special thanks to those who do regularly respond to all the writers on here. On behalf of all them, I think it's safe to say the recognition and interaction with the viewers is what makes writing a diary most fun.

Archived