Feuds and Booking

Okay, next newbie question: I'm having a terrible time getting the computer to recognize feuds. I know that the problems with the booking system are fairly well-documented and I've read the posts explaining how to get booked more often, but I've had trouble applying those same principles to feuds. Even in small feds where I'm the Main Eventer (and the presumed hierarchical booking AI would book me early and often) I can't get the computer to book my feuds. The best I get is that the person I'm feuding against will occasionally interfere with my other matches. What's worse, on several occasions once I've started a feud I've never been booked by the Fed again (though this only happens in feds where I'm lower down the card). And since you can't cancel a fed in most cases, I've got something like 3 different feuds that have just been idling for about 6 months. So what are the strategies for selecting a feud that the computer will recognize, and what do you do if you get stuck in one of these glacial feud dynamics?

I have had 3 feud wins in a 12 year career.Numerous times when I started feuds I never got booked but numerous runins and one sneak attack so usually when I finally got to wrestle the other guy I just tried to dispose of him asap I won the 3 feuds 2-0.So the only thing you can do is try to pick feuds on the level of the card as you.Such as lower midcarder vs. lower midcarder.

I've had the same difficulties. Very often, I will win the first match and then never get booked again cause I went up in ranks (midcarder to uppermidcarder) and he stayed at midcarder. And since we are never booked again, he gets fired 2 or 3 months later and the feud ends. 95% of my feuds end because the other guy gets fired or leaves the fed, as we don't get booked again. I too, have only completed 2 feuds in a 4 year career. One I won 2-0 and the other I lost 0-2.

[QUOTE=Gozer]... So what are the strategies for selecting a feud that the computer will recognize, and what do you do if you get stuck in one of these glacial feud dynamics?[/QUOTE] One of the things I try to do is to start feuds with people I am friends with. As friends, you are able to get feud bookings with opponents that are higher up on the card; thereby giving you a tad more time to complete. Even so, I still find that I end up in a lot of feuds that never progress beyond the first or second match.

Archived