New Era Wrestling: From Local To Global

[I]Alright, another try at the Local To Global thing. Best way to play the CornellVerse, and I love it.[/I] Ayah, I love the wrestling. My pop was a big fan of old Championship Wrestling From Boston back in the Seventies, and I grew up a fan. Now, I'm ready to take the step from fan, to part of the business itself. I've saved up all the excess cash I had, and sent out some emails to workers I believe have enough talent, and work cheaply enough, to start a promotion. Well, a new chapter in my life, a new dawn in the wrestling world. A New Era for it all. New Era Wrestling, NEW for short. I like the sound of that. I grabbed a replica belt, christened it the NEW Heavyweight Championship, and went to work. I saw another belt, and thought to myself: "I love cruiserweight divisions. There are a goodly amount of cheap, fast talent. Let's add a belt for them. And so the NEW Speed Title was born. Several days passed. I asked around town, and managed to get a couple sponsers. Ol' Joe Dunlap and the Bowl Of Chowda offered me some cash, so NEW Chowda Clash was born. That'd be the name of the second event. The first was NEW Reboot, as a reboot for a new year. And, after receiving word from those who I contacted, I ended up with said roster for opening night. Main Event: Nomad (F) The Tic (F) Frankie Dee (H) Raphael (H) Upper Midcard: Mark Smart (H) Kashmir Singh (F) Warren Technique (H) Thomas Morgan (H) K-Squared (H) Velocidad (F) Midcard: Alan Parent (H) Ginko Kuroda (F) Valentine (H) Lower Midcard: Tempest Appleby (F) Cal Sanders (F) And, then I got a couple guys to help backstage, and Martin Theocatt agreed to come all the way from Detroit to help out with the announcing duties. Xander Summer, the old sci-fi geek from Beacon Hill agreed to come referee, and we were off. After a great deal of delibiration, the card came out like this. A tournament, for the brand spanking new NEW Heavyweight Championship. [CENTER][B]NEW Reboot[/B] Thomas Morgan vs. Nomad Warren Technique vs. Cal Sanders Kashmir Singh vs. Raphael The Tic vs. Frankie Dee [/CENTER] [I]Predictions Welcome[/I] And with that, and a booking at Biker's Paradise for the last Saturday in January 2007, we were off to the races. And hopefully, to a place in the record books.

Drop Theocatt...he's gotta be my least favorite worker in the database. Thomas Morgan vs. [B]Nomad[/B] [B]Warren Technique[/B] vs. Cal Sanders Kashmir Singh vs. [B]Raphael[/B] [B]The Tic[/B] vs. Frankie Dee [B]Nomad[/B] vs. Warren Technique [B]Raphael[/B] vs. The Tic [B]Nomad[/B] vs. Raphael

Archived