21CW: The UK goes Large!

Hi all, I'd like to introduce my first ever dynasty [CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_title.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I like Marcel Fromage's approach to his ROF dynasty and plan to produce a similar style using a weekly newsletter style approach mixed with some regular write up work for the event dates. You are all welcome to make predictions etc. but I'm not running a scoring system.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at the Parliment Square in front of 1,000 Fans - SOLD OUT! [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/RichYG.jpg[/IMG] [I]Richard Garlick's music plays as he enters the ring with a mic in hand[/I] RichyG: Tonight sees the start of a new era in 21CW and I have come to wipe the slate!... but! the current champions can keep their gold... they earned it. However! starting tonight we're holding a 16-man tournament to find the new #1 contender for Joss Thompson's World Championship! The brackets are as follows! [U]Grade: F+[/U] [I]The Big Display shows the brackets[/I] Tourney Match #1 - Adam Matravers vs Davey Celtic Tourney Match #2 – Nightmare vs Pit Bull Brown Tourney Match #3 - Stevie Stoat vs Suicide Agent Tourney Match #4 - Leo Price vs Genocide Agent Tourney Match #5 - Jonathan Faust vs Rave Tourney Match #6 - Red Dragon vs Trance Tourney Match #7 - Daniel Black Francis vs Igor Ivanoff Tourney Match #8 - Ivan Ivanoff vs Luke Cool [U]Grade: E and E-[/U] RichyG: Tonight will see the match between Adam Matravers and Davey Celtic! [U]Grade: E-[/U] RichyG: and also Nightmare vs Pit Bull Brown [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Richard Garlick leaves to the sound of his music[/I] [B]Match #1 - Louie Peyton vs Genocide Agent[/B] Genocide dominated the match and finished Peyton with a hanging powerslam. [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Match #2 - The Ivanoff Brothers vs The Party Animals [/B](non-title) The Ivanoff's finished off Trance with a Soviet Missle for the 3 count [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Match #3 - Jonathan Faust vs Red Dragon[/B] Faust hit the Devil's Drop on Red Dragon to pick up the win [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #4 - DBF vs DJ Reason[/B] DBF picked up the win after hitting the Dreadlock Drop on Reason [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #5 - Luke Cool vs Leo Price[/B] Leo Price defeated Cool with the Price Drop in just under 12 minutes. Luke Cool was not well recieved by the fans and to make things worse the pair didnt seem to click at all! [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Joss Thompson's music starts and the fans go wild as his thumps his way down to the ring[/I] Joss: So!... having a little tournament for my title are we?! HA! [I]The Crowd chant HA![/I] Joss: I'm still the best the UK has to offer! and these 16 so called stars who want my title still have no chance even if they win the tournament! HA! [I]The Crowd chant HA![/I] Joss: And we all know that [I]The crowd join in[/I] I'm just that good! [U]Grade: C-[/U] [I]Jeff Nova is meanwhile backstage with Matravers[/I] Jeff: So Adam, after hearing what Joss Thompson has to say, are you confident of going all the way?! Adam: Absolutly! Joss Thompson can rant all he wants! That title is still mine! Come March! that title will be sitting on these perfectly formed hips! [I]Matravers storms off towards the ring.[/I] [U]Grade: B+[/U] [B]Match #6 - Adam Matravers vs Davey Celtic [/B](tournament round 1) Matravers won the match with a Mile High Moonsault. In addition, Matravers' performance was great and looked realy good in the ring. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Matravers picks up a mic after his win and addresses the crowd[/I] Adam: You see that?! I'm just miles higher than you Joss Thompson! So thats one down and just 3 more to go before you and me go one on one baby! [U]Grade: D+[/U] [B]Main Event - Nightmare vs Pit Bull Brown [/B](tournament round 1) Brown won the match with the Dog House Piledriver. The crowd didnt seem thrilled to see Nightmare in the ring, also he was exhausted by the end of the match! [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]After picking up the victory, Brown stands on the turnbuckle pointing towards the back and gesturing about wearing the gold around his waist.[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Overall Rating: E+[/B] Overall a bad opening show, seems we need to improve on things if we're to suceed this year. [/CENTER]

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_jan07_2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_jan07_2a.jpg[/IMG] [U]Predictions[/U] The Assassin's Guild vs The Party Animals Daniel Black Francis vs Rollin Johnny Stones Stevie Stoat vs Suicide Agent Leo Price vs Genocide Agent

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 929 fans [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/JoseThompson.jpg[/IMG] [I]Joss Thompson's music sounds as he struts to the ring[/I] Joss: So... I see that these guys are seriously set on getting this title [I]Joss raises the title for the crowd to see[/I] Joss: First through was Adam Matravers [I]The crowd scream at the name and a chant of Mile High sounds around the arena... Joss frowns[/I] Joss: Ha! [I]The crowd shout Ha![/I] Joss: Mile High?... yeh he's gonna kicked a mile high if I have to deal with him! [I]The crowd boo[/I] Joss: ...and theres Pit Bull Brown [I]The crowd make barking noises[/I] Joss: ... hehe yeh! I'm gonna kick him like the dog he is! [I]The crowd boo and start a chant for Pit Bull Brown[/I] Joss: And thats the end of what I have to say... cus I'm Just That Good! [I]Joss' Music starts and he leaves the ring.[/I] [U]Grade: C+[/U] [B]Match #1 - The Assassins's Guild vs The Party Animals[/B] Rave hit the Gate Crasher on Louie Peyton to pick up the win for the Party Animals. [U]Grade E+[/U] [B]Match #2 - Igor Ivanoff vs Davey London[/B] Ivanoff defeated Davey London after hitting him with the Soviet Missle to get the 3 Count. There was great chemisty between the two which helped prduce a good permormance. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #3 - Red Dragon vs Davey Celtic[/B] An evenly fought match was finally won by Red Dragon when he hit the crucial Moonsault. Red Dragon was off his game leading to a poor performance. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/PitBullBrown.jpg[/IMG] Steve Smith interviews Pit Bull Brown. Steve: Thanks for giving us this interview Brown Brown: Your welcome... give me a good chance to express myself after last week's dominance. Steve: ...yes well I was coming to that... How do you feel after progressing to the quarter finals? Brown: It puts me one step closer to getting that World Title around my waist! 1 down 4 to go! Steve: I presume you include Joss Thompson in that number? Brown: hehe.. you make me laugh Steve. Of Course It Does! Joss Thompson is just a number that I have to beat! Steve: What about Adam Matravers? Brown: I'd say he has a good shot at getting the title... but he's going to have to go through me if he wants that shot... and hes not going through the Pit Bull! Steve: Do you have any messages you'd like to send to Joss Thompson? Brown: Yeh!... just one... Watch Out! I bite! [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #4 - Nightmare vs Phillip Cooper[/B] The match was long and hard fought by both competitors but eventually won by Nightmare when he pulled of the Darkness Chokeslam! Nightmare looked tired and the crowd gave him quite a poor reception. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Pheobe Plumridge and Adam Matravers are interviwed by Jeff Nova[/I] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/PhoebePlumridge.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/JeffNova.jpg[/IMG] Jeff: An impressive win for you last week Adam, do you think your set for the title shot after such a great performance. Adam: I know I'm set to get the title out of Joss' hands. He has nothing on my Mile High standards. Pheobe: Adam is twice as strong, twice as quick and twice as skilled of Joss Thompson. Jeff: What of Pit Bull Brown? You heard his comments earlier... you think you can fend him of for the title shot? Adam: I have alot of respect for the Pit Bull but a man's got to do what a man got to do. I'll just have to be Miles Higher than him too. Pheobe: Brown is a strong and competitive wrestler, he gave me his word that the race for the title would be fought fairly between adam and himself. Jeff: Finally what do you think the other chances of are for the other first round competitors are tonight? Adam: They have as much chance as anyone else... I quite fancy taking on Jonathan Faust somewhere in this tournament... I hope our paths cross. Jeff: That would indeed make a great match! good luck to you both! [I]Adam and Pheobe walk off hand in hand.[/I] [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Match #5 - Daniel Black Francis vs Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] - non title match The UK Champion, DBF, defeated Stone with the Dreadlock Drop. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]The cameras cut to Suicide Agent walking towards the ring area backstage psyching himself up. But he is attacked by Stevie Stoat and thrown into the walls. After a minute, Genocide Agent comes to the rescue and scares Stoat off. Stoat puts his shades back on and grins.[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Match #6 - Stevie Stoat vs Suicide Agent[/B] - tournament match Stoat defeated Suicide unfairly, hitting him with a low blow grabbing his tights and used the ropes for leverage. Suicide was tired by the end of the match. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Main Event - Leo Price vs Genocide Agent[/B] - tournament match Leo Price won the match after hitting the Price Drop. Price and Genocide didnt click and both wrestlers looked tired by the end of the match. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Leo Price celebrates in the ring standing over his fallen victim as the show ends.[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Overall Grade: E+[/B] No improvement over the last show. The main event really let the entire show down. [/CENTER]

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_jan07_3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_jan07_3a.jpg[/IMG] [U]Predictions:[/U] Joss Thompson vs Rolling Johnny Stones The Elimination Agents vs Leo Price and Stevie Stoat Jonathan Faust vs Rave Red Dragon vs Trance Daniel Black Francis vs Phillip Cooper

[B]Joss Thompson [/B]vs Rolling Johnny Stones The Elimination Agents vs [B]Leo Price and Stevie Stoat[/B] [B]Jonathan Faust [/B]vs Rave [B]Red Dragon [/B]vs Trance [B]Daniel Black Francis [/B]vs Phillip Cooper Thompson looks set to be the champ a while yet. Although not a regular tag team, I'd imagine you'd want Price and Stoat to look stronger than the Agents. Although in my experience the Agents (along with the Ivanoffs) tend to show quite a lot of improvement once games get going. I don't think either of the Party Animals has what it takes to advance in the tournament, although Trance is the better of the pair. And DBF has more in his locker than Cooper at start of game so I'll pick him.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 930 fans [B]Match #1 - Louie Peyton vs DJ Reason[/B] DJ Reason and Louie Peyton had fairly even offense with DJ Reason being the eventual winner by hitting the Edge of Reason. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #2 - Red Dragon vs Trance[/B] - Tournament Match Red Dragon was the eventual winner laying Trance out in the ring with a flying elbow before giving it all by going to the top rope to hit the Moonsault to get the 3 count. The match was left begging for more mostly due to Red Dragon's injury in conjunction with the two competitors lacking the needed chemistry. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [I]A music video is played showing the training regiments of Joss Thompson[/I] [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]The Video evolves into a previewing the match between Joss Thompson vs Rolling Johnny Stones set for tonight[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #3 - Daniel Black Francis vs Phillip Cooper[/B] - non-title An open match between the two left DBF victorious after he hit the Dreadlock Drop. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]After the match, DBF helps Cooper to his feet and shakes his hand as a sign of mutual respect.[/I] [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]While DBF and Cooper are still in the ring, the Ivanoff's music plays and Igor Ivanoff appears on the stage area. [/I] Igor: Impressive how you can shake your defeated opponent's hand!... In my motherland we offered no quarter to the defeated! and I shall show no quarter to you after I defeat you next week on Livewire! [I]Igor drops the mic to a hail of boos from the crowd... DBF and Cooper look on discussing what just happened before leaving the ring.[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #4 - Jonathan Faust vs Rave[/B] - Tournament Match The match was won by Faust when he layed out Rave in the middle of the ring with a hurricarana. He followed up by going to the top rope and landing the Devil's Drop. Unfortuantly the two didn't connect well leaving for an awkward bout. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]In the aftermath of the match Faust adds insult to injury by throwing Rave from the ring to the floor. The lifeless Rave staggers to his feet before Faust hits a swinging neckbreaker on the floor leaving Rave out cold.[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Faust demands a mic and enters the ring[/I] Faust: Maybe I should reintroduce myself... I am Jonathan Faust! Messanger of the Devil! His word says that I should wear the gold of the 21CW world championship. [I]Faust recieves a hail of abuse from the crowd Faust laughs...[/I] Faust: The devil laughs at you all... just like he laughs upon this pathetic creature that I just devoured... [I]Faust drops the mic and exits the ring to his music.[/I] [U]Grade: C-[/U] [I]Jeff Nova and Steve Smith hype up the coming match between the Elimination Agents and the team of Stoat and Price[/I] [B]Steve: [/B]We got a great match coming up here tonight! Price and Stoat left the Elmination Agents wanting revenge on Price and Stoat after last week. [B]Jeff: [/B]Richard Garlick made this match to allow the Elimination Agents blow off their steam but I know he's just set out for Price and Stoat to beat these guys down, they're not in the same league Steve. [B]Steve: [/B]I get the impression that Richard Garlick would prefer to have these guys eliminated once and for all! [B]Jeff: [/B]I'd think that too but I realy dont know if Price and Stoat can co-exist... both men are so set on the title that this match must be an unneccesary distraction. [B]Steve: [/B]Only time will tell Jeff! [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #5 - The Elimination Agents vs Stevie Stoat and Leo Price[/B] The match was entirely dominated by the team of Stoat and Price, the agents showed very little offense. Stoats arrogance got the better of him as he tagged himself in and went to work on laying out Suicide Agent in the middle of the ring before turning to beat down Genocide Agent who was on the ring apron. He followed Genocide out of the ring seemingly ignoring the match... as the count got to 5 Price followed them up the ramp ordering Stoat back to the ring. Stoat dropped Genocide and turned to argue with Price ... 8 ... 9 ... 10 ... the bell rings counting out Stoat with Sudicide slumped over in the ring. Unofrtuantly the match was hampered by Suicide Agent's poor stamina. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Leo Price and Stevie Stoat continue the argue with one another after being counted out... Leo Price pushes Stoat before Stoat responds in kind... the two go on to brawl on the ramp before being broken apart by officials.[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Main Event - Joss Thompson vs Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] - non-title Joss Thompson makes an arrogant display of prowess over Johnny Stones, dominating the match throughout. Stones managed a minor come back before being distracted by Kathrene Lee... Thompson took advantage and hit a reverse DDT on Stones before getting the 3 count. [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]After the match Joss Thompson grabs a mic and stands in the ring with Kathreen Lee[/I] Joss: I had this match made up just show I could show you all what your champion is capable of! [I]boos ring out around the arena[/I] Joss: ... this is a message to the all the entrants of this tournament... Joss: QUIT NOW!!! ... and I'll save you the embarresment of being beaten by the number one wrestler in the UK! [I]Joss and Kathreen walk to the back as the show ends.[/I] [U]Grade: C-[/U] [B]Overall Grade: D[/B] A huge improvement over the last two weeks, hopefully this a platform to buld upon and getting these ratings even higher! [B][U]End of Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] Predictions results: Marcel Fromage: 4 out of 5 - I wanted to add heat to the Tournament by having Price and Stoat unable to co-exist... I have a suprise lined up for this storyline.

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_jan07_4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_jan07_4a.jpg[/IMG] [U]Predictions:[/U] DBF vs Igor Ivanoff Ivan Ivanoff vs Luke Cool Stevie Stoat (& partner) vs Leo Price (& mystery partner) The Elimination Agents vs The Party Animals Phillip Cooper vs Davey London Stefan Reynor vs Trance

[QUOTE=Rathen4;284533]I'm having real trouble paying attention to your newsletters because of the font. It's making my eyes go all spazzy and that's a shame considering the effort you're putting in.[/QUOTE] Yeh its a wierd font... Gna change it next issue... its the start of febuary so it will kinda be fitting, also changing some of the style. If you got any suggestions for a font that looks similar but better I'm all ears. Edit: I've found a nicer to read font... but its quite a big change in style.

There is a mistake on the newsletter and predictions... Stefan Raynor vs Trance is changed to Stefan Raynor vs Davey Celtic [U]Predictions:[/U] DBF vs Igor Ivanoff Ivan Ivanoff vs Luke Cool Stevie Stoat (& partner) vs Leo Price (& mystery partner) The Elimination Agents vs The Party Animals Phillip Cooper vs Davey London Stefan Raynor vs Davey Celtic

[B]DBF[/B] vs Igor Ivanoff [B]Ivan Ivanoff [/B]vs Luke Cool Stevie Stoat (& partner) vs [B]Leo Price (& mystery partner)[/B] [B]The Elimination Agents [/B]vs The Party Animals [B]Phillip Cooper [/B]vs Davey London [B]Stefan Raynor [/B]vs Davey Celtic Some quite difficult to predict matches here. DBF winning is a no-brainer to me. Luke Cool, if I understand correctly, is not liked by the fans so maybe an Ivanoff win there to keep that tag team looking strong. Price & mystery partner sounds better than Stoat & partner, so I'll go for him. The mystery bit suggests someone from outside (like Walter Morgan, a former partner) or possibly the boss pulls on the tights. Elimination Agents I would think have more upside long-term than The Party Animals. Cooper (a singles wrestler) should beat London (a tag wrestler). And the bottom match is just a guess. You had Peyton in a competitive match against a half-decent guy like DJ Reason last week, which suggests that Raynor may get the nod over someone like Celtic. My one concern for you here is that with no Matravers, Thompson or Stones on the show, who is going to main event and pick up a rating that won't see you losing popularity? I've not played 21CW, but I think I'd want one of those 3 in my main event all the time, although you could build DBF to similar level.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 963 fans. [B]Match #1 - Davey Celtic vs Stefan Raynor[/B] The two tried to lift the crowd using their flying skills to woo them over. Davey Celtic picked up the win the a Cannonball Legdrop. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [I]Leo Price is in Richard Garlick's office discussing his match later tonight[/I] Leo: My Partner wants this match to be no DQ! So we demand you allow it! Rich: NO! Who do you think you are? barging in here ordering ME to make matches you want! Leo:... Make the match! you know it will... [I]The door bursts open and Stoat attacks Price They brawl in the office before eventually being broken up.[/I] [U]Grade: E-[/U] [B]Match #2 - Phillip Cooper vs Davey London[/B] Cooper took control of the match early on with London making a minor come back. Cooper eventually got London down to the mat before going up high to hit the Cooper Fly Splash. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Stevie Stoat comes out the ring with a mic in hand[/I] Stoat: I've come out here to reveal to you all my partner for tonight! Give it up for Jonathan Faust! [I]Faust enters the ring under a hail of boos from the crowd[/I] [U]Grade: D[/U] Faust: Its Time to put an end to this... this... Leo Price... The Devil shalt not stand for his insulance! BEHOLD!! Your victors!! [I]Stoat removes his shades and grins![/I] Stoat: Your looking at 2 of the top contenders for the 21CW in this ring! [I]A chant starts up for Leo Price[/I] Stoat: SHUT UP!! [I]Stoat paces around the ring as the chants get louder[/I] Stoat: You should show respect for such excellence! You Shall All See Tonight!!! When we defeat your precious Leo Price... [I]Faust and Stoat leave the ring to Faust's music[/I] [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Match #3 - Ivan Ivanoff vs Luke Cool[/B] - tournament match A pretty even bout eventually saw Ivanoff win when he finished Luke Cool off with the Red Curtain. Luke Cool recieved a pretty poor welcome from the fans. [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Ivanoff adds insult to injury by grabbing a chair from out side the ring. He lays Luke Cool up in the corner and proceeds to smash him over the head with the chair! He raises the chair in the air and exits to his music.[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Pheobe Plumridge cuts a commercial for The Best of British Wrestling fanzine![/I] Pheobe: This week's edition features a 2 page pull-out of me in my new ring outfit! I hope you all enjoy! [U]Grade: C[/U] [I]Jeff Nova and Steve Smith talk about the Elimination Agents and their match last week[/I] Steve: In the Elimination Agents' match last week, they picked up the victory thanks to Stoat's arrogance and selfishness. Jeff: They got lucky alright! They were due to lose that match for sure!... But like I said last week! I didnt think Price and Stoat could co-exist due to their contendership priorities. Steve: Indeed you were not wrong! What about tonight? You think they can follow up with another win? Jeff: Count out or otherwise, a win is a win! I can see them maintaining a good streak now and realy have a shot at the tag titles! Steve: Well lets find out as they take on the The Party Animals! [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]Rave and Trance make their entrance to the ring and pick up a mic from outside the ring.[/I] Rave: Who wants to party?! [I]The crowd cheer![/I] Trance: despite our losses last week we still feel we have a place in thie promotion and are now focussing on the tag team gold! Rave: Tonight we start off by defeating these... "Elimination Agents"! [I]The crowd give a mild cheer[/I] Trance: ...and then we'll take on anyone that wants a piece of us!... and also... [I]The Elimination Agents music starts and cuts Trance off mid sentence[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Match #4 - The Elimination Agents vs The Party Animals[/B] The agents made no wasted time in getting stuck into the animals! throwing Rave from the ring and moving to beat down Trance. The tables turned after a few minutes when Trance hit a flying elbow on Suicide. Rave and Trance made quick tags to keep Suicide down before Suicide tagged Genocide in at the same time Trance was tagged in. Genocide exploded knocking Rave from the apron and then laying Trance for the Hanging Powerslam... 1... 2... 3! [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]A short video plays to show the exploits or Daniel Black Francis and Igor Ivanoff and the arguments prior to this match.[/I] [U]Grade: E-[/U] [B]Match #5 - Daniel Black Francis vs Igor Ivanoff[/B] - tournament match DBF took it to Igor early on with the russian making a few minor comebacks. Igor was on top near the end before DBF countered a suplex into the Dreadlock Drop! [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Stoat and Faust come to ring first in preperation for this main event match and each take a mic[/I] Stoat: I find it intreging that we still dont know who your partner is Price!... either your too embaressed to reveal him at all... hes not showing up... or your such a loser that no one will partner you! [I]A chant of "Lets go Leo" starts around the arena[/I] Stoat: Come on Leo! What are you waiting for... get your butt out here and just face us 2 v 1 so we can kick you back to Wigan! [I]The chant of "Lets go Leo" gets louder[/I] Faust: He's scared that the devil may take him! [I]Faust laughs only to be cut off by Leo Price's pyros Price appears on the ramp with a mic in hand[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]The chant still goes around the arena and Price smiles hushing the crowd[/I] Price: You wanna know who my partner is? He's a good friend of mine for Wigan... And here he is... [I]The lights go out Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... The sounds of gears grinding [/I] Mystery Voice: I am! THE MACHINE!!! [I]An upbeat music track starts[/I] Steve Smith: OMG! I think I know who it is! Jeff Nova: YES!! Its "The Machine" Walter Morgan!! Steve: The Wigan Bulldogs are here on 21CW!!! [I]Morgan thumps out onto the ramp and walks down alongside Price[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Main Event - The Wigan Bulldogs vs Stoat and Faust[/B] Stoat and Faust showed their own individual strengths but the Bulldogs' teamwork proved too much! Morgan Isolated Stoat and locked in the Wigan Wrench. The only drawback was Price's stamina levels started to show near the end. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Richard Garlick appears on the ramp and has a mic in hand[/I] Richard: Leo! ... Leo!! [I]Price looks to the ramp[/I] Richard: Since you failed to annouce to me who your partner was you now have to take on Nightmare and the champ Joss Thompson next week on Livewire!! [I]Richard Garlick's music starts and leaves the Bulldogs to ponder their upcoming problem[/I] [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Overall Grade: E[/B] A shockingly bad show and a backward step! Too many angles didnt help. I expected a better main event. Thompson is back on the main event next week so maybe it will return some good form. [/CENTER] Predictions: Marcel Fromage: 5/6 - You predict well!! Glad your spotted the Morgan introduction hehe!

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_feb07_1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_feb07_1a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_feb07_1b.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/newsletter_feb07_1c.jpg[/IMG] [U]Predictions[/U] Adam Matravers vs Jonanthan Faust Stevie Stoat vs Daniel Black Francis Wigan Bulldogs vs Joss Thompson and Nightmare The Elimination Agents vs The Anglo-Scots Connection The Ivanoff Brothers vs The Assassin's Guild Pitbull Brown vs Luke Cool DJ Reason vs Rolling Johnny Stones

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 911 fans. [B]Pre-Show Match #1 - Richard Garlick vs Louie Peyton[/B] Head Booker, Richard Garlick, laces up his boots for the first time at the age of 22. He is not well recieved by the crowd in this role but this match does allow him to enhance his skills. Peyton defeated Garlick with a Predator Bomb in under 6 minutes giving Peyton his first win of 2007. [U]Grade: F+[/U] [B]Match #1 - The Ivanoff Brothers vs The Anglo-Scots Connection[/B] - non-title The match was dominated by the tag champions. Igor eventually defeated Davey London with a Soviet Missile. [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Red Dragon is interviewed by Jeff Nova in preperation for his contender's match against Leo Price tonight.[/I] Jeff: Welcome! Dragon: Glad to be here boyo! Jeff: So, Dragon, how are you feeling after your injury last month? Dragon: Well, it was realy 'ard fighting that match 2 weeks ago against Trance... the boy was realy giving my tired body a tuning... I feel my back realy 'urting bout 'ere like. Jeff: Aha I see... So what of this month? Your next cotender's match is against Leo Price... You think you got a chance against such a highly statured opponent? Dragon: Oh yeh Butt! Once in the ring one on one anything that 'appen like. I think its gonna be quite open like isn't it! Jeff: Yes that is true! ...also, after hearing Joss Thompson's comments about you in monday's BoBW magazine, what do you think of him now? Dragon: Everyone knows hes a stuck up arrogant pig like! He's got bigger beef with other people... he's not gna get inside my 'ead like! I think I got every chance of beating him if I make it to the title match! Jeff: Thanks for talking to us! Dragon: No problem!... I've got to shoot off like... Wales are playing in the rugby in Cardiff tonight like! [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #2 - The Elimination Agents vs The Party Animals[/B] Genocide dominated the match defeating Rave with a hanging powerslam! Suicide was off his game meaning the match could have been better. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]A video hyping DJ Reason is shown[/I] DJ: I havn't had much chance to show my skills this year yet! [I]A clip shows DJ Reason performing a running powerslam on Trance[/I] DJ: but you can bet your arse thats gonna change tonight! [U]Grade: D-[/U] Match #3 - DJ Reason vs Rolling Johnny Stones DJ Reason completly dominates the match like he promised in his pre-match interview... Stones looks completly out of sorts when Reason gets over confident. Stones takes advantage and finishes DJ off with a Brainbuster for the 3 count. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]A video is shown to hype Pit Bull Brown's recent exploits ahead of his match tonight. Including footage from his win over Nightmare last month.[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #4 - Pit Bull Brown vs Luke Cool[/B] Brown realy took it to Cool whom the fans were got on the back of! Brown finally finished Cool off with a Doghouse Piledriver 1... 2... 3... [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Ahead of Stevie Stoat's match against DBF, Stoat addresses the crowd[/I] Stoat: Before I get onto my match tonight against DBF... [I]The crowd boo fiercely![/I] Stoat: ... I'll try again shall I?... before I get to that I wanna talk about Leo Price. [I]Leo!! Leo!! Leo!! the crowd chant and cheer[/I] Stoat: Price You Coward!!! I want you one on one!!! ... but ... alas... We have tournament to complete! Now! onto Daniel... Black... Francis... [I]DBF! DBF! DBF![/I] Stoat: ...yeh... DBF... You think your in the same league as me?! The great Stevie Stoat?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! I'm gna kick you until your... [I]DBF's music starts cuting Stoat off... DBF powers into the ring and lays into Stoat... ...the match bell rings...[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #5 - Stevie Stoat vs Daniel Black Francis [/B]- tournament match DBF continued to beat down Stoat early on... British champion looking strong against the supposed stronger opponent. Eventually Stoat countered and his technically supremacy took over. A series of holds and throws took enough out of DBF for Stoat to finish with a Super Kick laying DBF out cold. [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]A Video Hypes the following match between Adam Matravers and Jonathan Faust[/I] [B]Match #6 - Adam Matravers vs Jonathan Faust[/B] - tournament match Matravers and Faust fought a strong bout full of fast moving flurries and high risk dives. Matravers proved the stronger competitor and hit a Mile High Moonsault to win. [U]Grade: D+[/U] [I]A video plays to hype the fact that the Wigan Bulldogs will be fighting in the next match... The video shows clips of them beating Stevie Stoat and Jonathan Faust the previous week[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Main Event - The Wigan Bulldogs vs Joss Thompson & Nightmare[/B] The Bulldogs looked good as they took the fight to Thompson and Nightmare with a series of quick tags... the tables were turned when Stevie Stoat attacked Leo Price on the apron... Price got the better of the fight forcing Stoat to flee down the ramp. Morgan was isolated by Nightmare until Morgan countered a powerbomb and got the tag to Price the same time Thompson was tagged in... Price took it to Thompson all fired up and took out Thomspon with the Price Drop. Morgan blocked off Nightmare allowing Price to ge the pinfall on Thompson. Thompson looked good out there while the crowd took a dislike to Nightmare. [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]Thompson and Nightmare limp to the back while Morgan and Price stand Triumphant in the ring! Price has a mic[/I] Price: Hey Joss!... Joss!!! [I]Thompson turns around[/I] Price: Think about it... I just pinned the "World Champion"! [I]Price smiles while Joss Thompson looks annoyed and tries to force his way back to the ring only to be blocked by the officials.[/I] [B]Overall Rating: D[/B] An average show but we need to do better as Jeff Nova demands that we increase our popularity with in the next 23 months.[/CENTER]

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_2b.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_2c.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Predictions:[/B][/U] Leo Price vs Red Dragon Pit Bull Brown vs Ivan Ivanoff Joss Thompson vs Walter Morgan Adam Matravers vs Stevie Stoat Nightmare and Igor Ivanoff vs The Party Animals The Elimination Agents vs The Anglo-Scots Connection Daniel Black Francis vs DJ Reason Louie Peyton vs Phillip Cooper Richard Garlick vs Stefan Raynor

[B]Leo Price [/B]vs Red Dragon [B]Pit Bull Brown [/B]vs Ivan Ivanoff [B]Joss Thompson [/B]vs Walter Morgan [B]Adam Matravers [/B]vs Stevie Stoat Nightmare and Igor Ivanoff vs [B]The Party Animals[/B] [B]The Elimination Agents [/B]vs The Anglo-Scots Connection [B]Daniel Black Francis [/B]vs DJ Reason Louie Peyton vs [B]Phillip Cooper[/B] Richard Garlick vs [B]Stefan Raynor[/B] In 21CW, where overness is important, I can't see you having the champ lose 2 matches in a row, as he'd take a fair overness hit if he lost to Morgan. I think Matravers is the better proposition that Stoat in the match which catches my interest most as a 21CW fan.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 1,000 fans - SOLD OUT!! [B]Pre-Show Match #1 - Richard Garlick vs Stefan Raynor[/B] The crowd once again didn't take overly well to Richard Garlick. Stefan Peyton picked up the win with a Single Arm DDT after 6 minutes. [U]Grade: F+[/U] [I]After the match, Richard Garlick is handed a microphone[/I] Richard: Stefan... you and have proven to me you have what it takes. I'm offering you both the chance to become my upholders of authority. [I]Louie Peyton comes out to join the two in the ring. Louie and Stefan discuss the offer[/I] Louie: We accept... [I]The three leave[/I] [U]Grade: F+[/U] [I]After a short break Igor Ivanoff comes out to the ring[/I] Igor: Pit Bull Brown... you face my brother tonight... well I'm offering you a chance... no rather... I'm demanding you come out and face me tonight... cus I'm gna... [I]Igor is cut off by the sounds of Pit Bull's music... Pit Bull Brown storms down the ramp and lays into Igor much to the crowd's delight... the match bell rings...[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Pre-Match #2 - Pit Bull Brown vs Igor Ivanoff[/B] Pit-Bull totally dominates, crushing Igor with blow after blow... the match is a squash as Brown pins Igor after only 2 minutes. Pit Bull Brown stands triumphant over Igor's body pointing to the back. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Main Show[/B] [B]Match #1 - Louie Peyton vs Phillip Cooper[/B] The newly allied Peyton gets a tuning at the hands of Cooper. Cooper finishes the match with the Cooper Fly Splash. [U]Grade: E[/U] [B]Match #2 - Igor Ivanoff and Nightmare vs The Party Animals[/B] Nightmare took a heavy assault from the capacity crowd who certainly weren't happy with him in the ring, he was also tiring quickly. The match ended when Trance landed the Trance Effect on Igor. [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]DBF is interviewed by Jeff Nova ahead of his match[/I] Jeff: So Daniel, you confident you can get back to winning ways tonight? DBF: Yeh mon! last week was a complete fluke! The British Champ will be back on form tonight. Jeff: What of DJ Reason? What do you think of him? DBF: He has had a pretty poor record mon! I can't see him beating me. Jeff: I guess you need to get ready for your match... good luck! DBF: Thanks mon! [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Match #3 - Daniel Black Francis vs DJ Reason[/B] - non-title DBF and Reason both showed good offence, after 10 minutes DBF siezed an opening and landed the Dreadlock Drop for the 3 count. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #4 - The Elimination Agents vs The Anglo-Scots Connection[/B] The Agents realy took it to the two Daveys. The match was won by Genocide when he hit his Hanging Powerslam. The Agents maintain a 100% record as a team with 4 wins in a row! [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Pit Bull Brown is interviewed in preperation for his contenership match tonight against Ivan Ivanoff[/I] Jeff: We've already seen you beat Igor tonight before we went live [I]{a video shows Brown beating Igor}[/I], you think you can beat his brother too? Brown: Its in the bag bro! These Ivanoffs dont have the power or skill of Pit Bull Brown. Jeff: Well looking forward to the next round, the brackets have alligned to facing Stevie Stoat who won last week. You think you can roll over him just as easy? Brown: Stoat is an arrogant sod! He's too wrapped up in this feud with Leo Price to worry about me. His mind will be off the game equalling me! entering the finals! Jeff: Thanks Pit Bull! [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Match #5 - Pit Bull Brown vs Ivan Ivanoff [/B]- tournament match Brown once again dominates the match, this time it proves more difficult. The two didn't click affecting the match as a whole. Brown finishes Ivan with the Doghouse Piledriver. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]The camera cuts to Leo Price lacing up for his match tonight against Red Dragon... ... when Stevie Stoat barges in and lays into Price...[/I] Stoat: I own you!! [I]Stoat flees before help can arrive.[/I] [B]Match #6 - Leo Price vs Red Dragon[/B] - tournament match Dragon shows so good offence as Price looks jaded from the recent attack. Price eventually defeats Dragon with the Price Drop. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]The match is over and Price offers Dragon his hand... ... Dragon looks around at the crowd who spur him on... .. he takes Price's hand and shakes it...[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]The camara shows Joss Thompson sitting in front of a monitor ready to watch the next match between Matravers and Stoat[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match #7 - Adam Matravers vs Stevie Stoat[/B] Matravers and Stoat put on a good display. Matravers eventually lines Stoat up for the Mile High Moonsault and gets the victory. [U]Grade: D+[/U] [I]Jeff Nova catches up with Joss Thompson before his match... ... Thompson steals the mic from Jeff and addresses the camera...[/I] Joss: ...I guess the title hunt is heating up! [I]Joss laughs before frowning[/I] Joss: BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I'M LOSING THIS TITLE! This title is mine and no one is gna take it from me! As for you Walter Morgan... your gna be the outlet for my anger tonight... i'M GNA BREAK YOU IN HALF!! [I]Thompson storms towards the ring[/I] [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Main Event - Joss Thompson vs Walter Morgan[/B] - non-title Thompson realy takes his anger out on Morgan... Morgan counters mid-way through and gets some decent offence. Thompson regains control of the match and lines Morgan up for the Clean Cutter... 1... 2... 3... [U]Grade: D+[/U] [I]Morgan is down and Thompson continues to lay into him. Leo Price storms into the ring for the save launching Thompson from the ring![/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Overall Grade: D[/B] The rating is pretty standard but we need better rating in order to achieve out goals. The Semi-Finals matches should help boost ratings! A sell-out crowd is something to cheer about though![/CENTER] [U]Predictions:[/U] Marcel Fromage - 9/9 ... you know the UK circuit it seems :)

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_3a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_3b.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_3c.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Predictions:[/B][/U] Adam Matravers vs Leo Price Pit Bull Brown vs Stevie Stoat Joss Thompson vs Rolling Johnny Stones Daniel Black Francis vs Red Dragon The Elimination Agents vs The Ivanoff Brothers The Assassins vs The Party Animals DJ Reason vs Davey London Richard Garlick vs Davey Celtic

[B]Adam Matravers [/B]vs Leo Price [B]Pit Bull Brown [/B]vs Stevie Stoat [B]Joss Thompson [/B]vs Rolling Johnny Stones [B]Daniel Black Francis [/B]vs Red Dragon The Elimination Agents vs [B]The Ivanoff Brothers[/B] The Assassins vs [B]The Party Animals[/B] [B]DJ Reason [/B]vs Davey London Richard Garlick vs [B]Davey Celtic[/B] I expect Thompson to win his warm-up match, although Stones should really be in the latter stages of the tournament. I'm expecting Matravers to win the tournament and become the number one contender, so would certainly pick him to beat Price. The other match is less clear cut, but you've just had Matravers beat Stoat, so it would make more sense (to me) for Stoat and Price to cost each other their tournament matches, leaving Matravers to face Pit Bull and Stoat to face Price (although that does make a face vs face match). DBF to keep winning run going, but Ivanoffs to halt the Agents' run. Was unsure on the Assassins match and yours given the new alliance - you might want to be pushing them a bit. But I'd still think the Party Animals should be beating Raynor and Peyton at this stage.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 922 fans [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Pre-Show Match #1 - Richard Garlick vs Davey Celtic[/B] Richard Garlick yet again was badly recieved by the crowd. Both of The Assasins tried to intervene in the match... Peyton tried to hit Celtic with a chair when the ref wasn't looking but Celtic dropkicked the chair back in his face. Raynor held Celtic's leg only for Celtic to perform a suicide dive to the outside knocking Raynor and Peyton down. Garlick eventually defeated with the Cannonball leg-drop for Celtic to win. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [I]Celtic wins but he is blindsided by Garlick and The Assasins... ... they perform numerous double-team moves on Celtic... ... Davey London comes out to save his partner wielding a chair...[/I] [U]Grade: F[/U] [B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [B]Match #1 - The Party Animals vs The Assassins[/B] The Party Animals used numerous quick tags and high-flying moves to keep beating down The Assassins. Richard Garlick intervened attacking both Rave and Trance when the ref wasn't looking. The Assasins couldn't capitalise and Trance landed the Trance Effect on Peyton to win. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [I]After the match, Rave and Trance exit up the ramp victorious only to be stopped by Richard Garlick...[/I] Richard: Rave! Trance!... Things will get interesting next week... You'll be taking on Stefan and Louie again! [I]The Party Animals laugh...[/I] BUT!! You'll also have to face the monster... Nightmare! [I]The Animals frown and continue to exit the ring area.[/I] [U]Grade: F[/U] [B]Match #2 - DJ Reason vs Davey London[/B] DJ Reason seems set to redeem himself for his poor form, he dominates the match with London. DJ Reason eventually beats London with the Edge of Reason. [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Post Match, DJ Reason grabs a mic and addresses the crowd.[/I] DJ: You see? I am good enough to be here! You, DBF, have gotten lucky twice already against me... The new DJ Reason is set on taking you down! I challange you to face me next week on Livewire! [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]DBF answers the call...[/I] DBF: I respect you DJ, you got some guts to come at me again! I'll grant you you another shot at me! ... [I]The crowd join in[/I] Cus I'm D... B... F... Mon! [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Match # 3 - The Elimination Agents vs The Ivanoff Brothers [/B]- non-title The Agents looked realy impressive taking it to the champions in great stead! Suicide looked ready to finish off Igor with a high-risk move when Ivan pushed him from the top laying out Suicide. The ref was busy with checking Suicide when Ivan run accross and hit a chair shot on Genocide... Igor rolled over onto Suicide and got the 3 count. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]The Ivanoff's choose to continue to make a point to The Agents by beating them down some more with a series of chair shots cutting open both of them.[/I] [U]Grade: E-[/U] [B]Match #4 - Daniel Black Francis vs Red Dragon[/B] non-title DBF takes almost total control over Red Dragon. Dragon attempts to use his speed to mount a comback but DBF cuts him short and lands the Dreadlock Drop before applying the Rasta Lock. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]DBF celebrates his victory, holding his title for all to see while Red Dragon leaves the ring... ...DJ Reason rushes down the ramp and blindsides DBF... ...Reason floors DBF and proceeds to bash him with the title belt... ...Reason gestures to DBF that the belt is his!.. before leaving the ring area.[/I] [U]Grade: E-[/U] [B]Match #5 - Pit Bull Brown vs Stevie Stoat[/B] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21CW_tournysemi.jpg[/IMG] Pit Bull Brown continues to dominate the match while Stoat gets the odd area of offence through underhanded tactics. Stoat manages to gain some advantage through a series of submission holds applied to Brown's neck. Leo Price came out to ringside... Stoat gets distracted by his own arrogance allowing time for Brown to pick Stoat up and apply the Doghouse Piledriver. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Stoat recovers from being beaten and in a limp fashion, chase Leo Price from ringside into the back while Brown celebrates his semi-final victory.[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Pheobe Plumridge hypes up Livewire with a short commercial flaunting her body as much as possible[/I] [U]Grade: C[/U] [I]Jeff Nova and Steve Smith Hype-Up the next semi-final match between Adam Matravers and Leo Price[/I] Steve: Well I hope after that last incident Leo Price remembers he has a match tonight. Jeff: Unfortuanlty he's realy wrapped up in this Stevie Stoat business. Steve: Well as long as Adam Matravers is on his game tonight I predict an easy victory for him! Jeff: Well you think about it Steve... If Leo loses here tonight, he faces Stevie Stoat in a 3rd/4th playoff match next week. Steve: Well at least then the two of them could end this rivalry by stepping into the ring one on one Jeff: Yeh now that would be a match to see! Steve: Asides from that I think the next match is about to start... [I]Matravers music starts...[/I] [U]Grade: D+[/U] [B]Match #6 - Adam Matravers vs Leo Price[/B] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21CW_tournysemi.jpg[/IMG] Matravers and Leo seem to get about equal offence in a hard fought match of differing styles. Leo seems distracted and for good reason when Stoat wanders out to ringside with a chair. Price pounds Matravers into the corner and is forced to withdraw, the ref checks on Matravers who seems in bad shape after being rumbled into the corner. With the ref distracted Stoat jumps up the the ring apron and clouts Price in the back of the head with a chair. Price is left out cold in the middle of the ring. Matravers stumbles to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle... he signals the Mile High Moonsault and lands it perfectly... 1... 2... 3... Matravers wins. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]The match is over and Stoat enters the ring and assaults both Matravers and Price with the chair leaving them both out cold in the ring.[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Walter Morgan races into the ring to save his partner, he performs a running dropkick on the chair Stoat is holding slamming it into his face... ...Stoat roles out of the ring and crawls to the back while... Morgan checks on Price and Matravers...[/I] [U]Grade: E+[/U] [B]Main Event - Joss Thompson vs Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] - non-title Thompson puts on yet another impressive display as he warms up for his title defence. Stones looks out of sorts against Thompson but holds out for over 10 minutes. Countering two Clean Cutter attempts. The third strikes lucky and Stones is cut in half providing Thompson with the pinfall. [B]Overall Rating: D[/B] Another reasonable show... The main event realy needs more prestige to earn that extra grade. [/CENTER] [B][U]Predicitions:[/U][/B] Marcel Fromage - 8/8 you got me read again hehe... I was originally gna have the agents win but thought otherwise as the Ivanoffs would look too weak going into the tag-title match. The Assassins' win will come, but they're both very young yet.

[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_4a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_4b.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_4c.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/dynasty%20fanzine/newsletter_feb07_4d.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Predictions:[/U][/B] Adam Matravers vs Pit Bull Brown Leo Price vs Stevie Stoat Walter Morgan vs Jonathan Faust Daniel Black Francis vs DJ Reason Suicide Agent vs Davey London The Assassins & Nightmare vs The Party Animals Red Dragon vs Luke Cool Richard Garlick vs Phillip Cooper

[CENTER][IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21cw_livewire.jpg[/IMG] held at Parliment Square in front of 948 fans. [U][B]Pre-Show[/B][/U] [B]Pre-Show Match #1 - Richard Garlick vs Phillip Cooper[/B] Richard Garlick gets a wrestling lesson from Cooper, totally outwrestled in all aspects. Surprisingly there was no interferance from The Assassins who weren't at ringside tonight. Cooper finished Garlick off with the Cooper Fly Splash. [U]Grade: E[/U] [U][B]Main Show[/B][/U] [I]Richard Garlick comes out the stage area with a mic in hand.[/I] Rich: Tonight!! Sees the final match in the contender's tournament between Adam Matravers and Pit Bull Brown... The winner will get a title show at the fourth week of March! [U]Grade: F[/U] [B]Match #1 - Red Dragon vs Luke Cool[/B] In a match that was frowned upon by the crowd, mainly for this dislike of Luke Cool, Red Dragon managed to pull out a win finishing with a Moonsault. [U]Grade: E[/U] [I]Jeff Nova is sat down in Joss Thompson's locker room so that Joss can give his views on the contender's tournament final match.[/I] Jeff: Thanks for giving us this interview Joss Joss: Not a problem, always glad to give my views to the fans [I]a faint boo is heard[/I] Jeff: You seem... relaxed? A different side of you that we havn't seen these past few weeks. Joss: I've strung a few wins together and I'm feeling good.. back on top of my game... Jeff: Are you worried about the match tonight? The winner gets a shot at your title next month. Joss: Not at all! It gives me a good chance to scout both potential opponents in one ring at the same time! Jeff: Who do you think is gna win the match?? Joss: It doesnt matter! I'll beat whoever wins it... [I]another faint boo is heard[/I] Jeff: Well then I better get back to the annoucers table Joss: I'll see you later... [I]Joss winks as Jeff Nova leaves[/I] [U]Grade: B+[/U] [B]Match #2 - The Party Animals vs The Assassins & Nightmare[/B] The Party Animals came to ring accompanied by the their new manager, Kathleen Lee. The Assassins were accompanied by Richard Garlick who seemed to be carrying a baseball bat. Nightmare was not well recieved. The Party Animals took total control against the 3 against 2 odds. Both members strung together some nice moves on the opposing trio. When the ref wasn't looking Richard Garlick cut Trance's legs out with the bat. Rave came to his aid but was ambushed by Stefan Raynor who landed a Single Arm DDT before getting the 3 count. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [I]Jeff Nova catches up with Adam Matravers as he arrives at the arena[/I] Jeff: Adam! Adam! Adam: Yes Jeff? Jeff: How are feeling about being in the final tonight? Adam: Mile High! [I]Adam laughs[/I] Adam: Yeh its a great feeling... just one match away from a title shot! Jeff: You seem confident? Adam: I'm faster and more agile! Why shouldn't I be? Jeff: You are being called as the underdog in this fight due to Brown's seniority and the fact he's held the title twice before. Adam: Brown has been here longer... I admit! but this is my time! Mile High time! [I]Adam leaves Jeff standing alone[/I] [U]Grade: C-[/U] [B]Match #3 - Suicide Agent vs Davey London[/B] Sudicide took it to Davey London quite well, dominating most of the match. London didnt look up for it as he'd already lost 5 times this year. Suicide won with the Full Nelson Slam. The two didnt click leading to a less than comfortable match. [U]Grade: E-[/U] [I]Jeff Nova recaps on the Saga between DJ Reason and DBF... ... A video shows the 2 matches between them this year... ... finally the attack by DJ Reason on DBF the previous week...[/I] Jeff: With that relentless attack by DJ Reason last week, DBF must be furious and I don't think its gona be over after tonight... If Reason wins I can see him becoming the new 21CW UK Champion... [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Match #4 - DJ Reason vs Daniel Black Francis[/B] - non-title DJ Reason looks set on taking DBF apart but DBF gets the upper hand and teaches Reason a few things. The match nears its close as both competitors look tired... DBF looks to set-up the Dreadlock Drop but gets shoved into the ref knocking him down. DBF tries to see to the ref when DJ Reason pulls out some brass knuckles... DBF turns around only to be layed out the by DJ Reason. Reason revives the ref and pins DBF! ... DJ Reason stand over DBF and shouts "I'm the Reason!!" [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Steve Smith catches up with Pit Bull Brown[/I] Steve: So Brown... the bookies have made you the favourite for tonight... do you feel as confident? Brown: Jeez! way to put the pressure on bro! Yeh I'm pretty confident, he's 3 years my junior and has never won the title... gives me a major advantage dont you think? Steve: sure does but Matravers has been picked as one of the biggest prospects in the UK... does that scare you? Brown: What matters is how he is now... not how hes gonna be in 5 or 10 years! Tonight? I win... he looses... I get the title shot! [I]Brown heads back to his locker room[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Match #5 - Jonathan Faust vs Walter Morgan[/B] With both competitors outside contenders for the World Title this would be agood even battle. Morgan showed us his grand display of technical wrestling while Faust demonstrated his speed and agility. Eventually Faust landed the Devil's Drop to retain his prowess over the midcard of the roster. [U]Grade: D[/U] [I]Steve Smith and Jeff Nova hype up the next match between Leo Price and Stevie Sotat[/I] Steve: Well this match is indeed interesting... on paper this match underlines who is the #3 and #4 contenders for the world title but this battle runs deeper as these two have issues that are outside the championship chase. Jeff: Thats right Steve... these competitors have been kept apart all night, locked in their rooms with guards on the door so they wouldnt meet before the match. Steve: Well they're about to be unleashed! [U]Grade: D[/U] [B]Match #6 - Leo Price vs Stevie Stoat[/B] Contender's Tournament #3 and #4 contender playoff In match that was hyped up to be a classic was turned into a brawl as both men seriously wanted to maul each other. Stoat resorted to underhanded tactics utilizing every trick in the book. The eventualy winning strike came from when Stoat used a chain while the ref was down... the ref recovered and Stoat pinned Price for the 3 count. The two didnt click leading to a poor climactic match. [U]Grade: E+[/U] [I]Joss Thompson's music starts...[/I] Steve: What the hell is he coming out here for? Joss: Hi everybody! [I]Boos echo around the arena... Joss frowns[/I] Joss: Ha! [I]The crowd respond HA![/I] [I]Joss smiles[/I] Joss: I'm out here tonight since this match gets to pick who faces me next month... So I'm interested to see how they both do... so I'm gna take my seat next to my good friends... Jeff and Steve... Hi guys! Jeff: Oh god... [U]Grade: D+[/U] [B]Main Event[/B] [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/richyg13/21CW_tournyfinal.jpg[/IMG] [B]Pit Bull Brown vs Adam Matravers[/B] 21CW World Championship Conteder Final Winner determines the #1 contender for the title shot next month. Matravers and Brown shake hands and the match begins. Each man took it in turns to earn dominance and would glance over at Joss Thompson who would be just smiling at them. A turning point came when Matravers landed a surpurb dropkick on Brown setting him up for a finale! Matravers hit a Mile High Moonsault finishing Brown... 1... 2... 3... Matravers wins the title shot... The two didnt click which hurt this match. [U]Grade: D-[/U] [I]Matravers celebrates his win and helps Brown to his feet...[/I] Steve: Now wheres he going?... [I]Joss Thompson slides into the ring and smashes both Brown and Matravers with a chair![/I] Jeff: Christ... he's laid them both out... [I]Joss taunts Matravers as he makes his way to the back.[/I] [U]Grade: D-[/U] [B]Overall Grade: D-[/B] A poor final event of the month despite all the heat going into it... [/CENTER]

Archived