Alright, Since everyone comes up with multiple questions, I guess I can come up with some Good things. As you can go on the option of "Loans" in EWR, Let me ask if you can do this in WreSpi? You said how you need money.. So can you get easy money. And pay it off when you get the money? This looks like A Great game and I will be sure to make A real World Update. Maybe even the first one. Anyways, Next question, Do the Other TV Shows appearances approach you or do you have to request an appearance? For the tryout matches what level of stars will you face? Will you go against A Jobber in your tryout match? Or will it be A Big Star? Or does it depend on something? Now as I know that you're doing the commentary.. But seriously, You name your own Special right? If you do what will the commentary say when you do it? I know your not going to hear yourself say every word of the Dictionary. That would get boring right when you enter your C's. So.. Will it just be "Bruce the Giant hits his Special!".. Or something else?

No, there aren't loans, but they wouldn't really make that much sense in WreSpi, as everything is based around what you make from performing. Other shows approach you. I think you've misunderstood the commentary part. They're sound files that you attach to moves via the database, which are then run when the move is executed. If you don't assign anything, you don't get any sound. If you wanted to create your own special move you could either leave it without sound, or record your own.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]No, there aren't loans, but they wouldn't really make that much sense in WreSpi, as everything is based around what you make from performing. Other shows approach you. I think you've misunderstood the commentary part. They're sound files that you attach to moves via the database, which are then run when the move is executed. If you don't assign anything, you don't get any sound. If you wanted to create your own special move you could either leave it without sound, or record your own.[/QUOTE] Are there already some pre-recorded sounds or do we have to make them all ourselves?

Archived