Must be getting close!

About criticism. What is the thread about: [B]What people think about the database[/B] I would say that is criticism! I am not really happy about the database if you ask me. I prefered a 2007 world with more options and fighters. Want more criticism:p When there was the post about the proposed options or features, i brought up a lot of criticism on the ability to be able to edit comissions, plus the option to add remove or mould the gameworld. About me being excited, i am! Really!:D

[QUOTE=Capelli King;283696]About criticism. What is the thread about: [B]What people think about the database[/B] I would say that is criticism! I am not really happy about the database if you ask me. I prefered a 2007 world with more options and fighters. Want more criticism:p When there was the post about the proposed options or features, i brought up a lot of criticism on the ability to be able to edit comissions, plus the option to add remove or mould the gameworld. About me being excited, i am! Really!:D[/QUOTE] You titled this thread we most be getting close. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DATABASE, SO SAVE IT.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived