Update!!Real world

There are about 400 of the 1600 workers done this inlcude all japan,cmll,zero one,a to z and so on.This is a conversion from tew so I have to add movesets and spirits but I am getting around a 100 workers done a day. Everyone has a generic moveset just want to tweak them.Then work on events and such.Again there is 66 promotions but that includes all the schools and 1805 workers so some of this may be cut down.Another note just had a aj styles vs. samoa joe cage match.Samoa joe made aj tap out!! match rating was a B.I am going to work on getting around 200 custom movesets unless I can get some help.This is a huge undertaking but want to get it done so we can get careers started with our favorite guys!!If you are interested in help send me a pm. God Bless, Jim Willoughby

same here hey man i did the same thing but that was to many wrestlers for me to handle so i just north american feds not alot of them but the ones i mostly everybody sees popular indys in north america i got AAA and CMLL all i need to do is movesets and delete the wrestlers that only wrestle in uk,europe,ausie, and japan

Archived