Great American Bash... Any Comments? (Contains Spoilers)

Damian

Ok I just sat through what had to be possibly, the single worst Pay Per View that I have EVER seen. The last two matches killed the very little momentum the earlier part of the show built. WWE Tag Titles: Animal & Heidenreich vs MNM(C) - Match wasn't too bad, better than I expected but still.. the Tag Team division is that poor, they've put a title on Heidenreich!? I know MNM will get the belts back quickly, but.. thats just bad. Christian vs Booker - I'm a fan of Christian and don't mind alot of Booker's work, but this match was really slow after Christian was slapped out of control by Sharmell. Wasn't keen on the finish, it took too long to pull off, for me to realistically believe that Christian didn't see it. And whats the deal here anyway!?.. Christian is brought over and jobbed senseless to kill all his heat?.. Meanwhile Booker beats Angle and gets going.. only to lose in a US Title #1 Contenders match.. then wins at PPV? Makes no sense to me. WWE United States Title: Chris Benoit vs Orlando Jordan(C) - Shockingly good, Orlando sold very well and used some nice psycholiogy.. shame Benoit forgot his arm was supposed to be hurting when he pulled off 50 german's, lol. I liked how OJ won, hopefully the fans will react to him now, he's better than half the **** they buy into! World Title #1 Contender: Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan - Anybody who knows how things work, knew Hassan lost this from the get go. The fact his character was officially scrapped a few days ago and will be going to OVW for a new gimmick etc.. made this obvious. Loved the Powerbomb through the stage, nice touch to get him out... my only fear now is, they overkilled this gimmick to the point that when Mark Magnus turns up as a new character, nobody can forget he used to be Hassan. Mexicools vs bWo - Ouch, this match almost put me to sleep.. Juvi completely no-selling Nova and making Nova look like a b###h. Meanie and Crazy never even got in.. fans were quick to chant ECW, but showed they were obviously the New Breed of ECW fan as they didn't show ANY support whatsoever for Richards or Nova when they were in the ring, like a true ECW fan would have. Mexicools going over was obvious, but this match was done too slow considering it had hardly any time to begin with. Horrible. The "I'm Going To Tell The World, Dominic Is My Son.. or That We're Gay!" Match: Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio Jr. - The match started off really well, I liked it at first, but there were too many pit stops for Eddie to smile to Dominic, or to hug him.. it got boring and seeing the match fall second place to it, really put me off. Crap finish, it means the angle will be dragged on forever and more.. or WWE Creative never had a real secret so finished it like this? Rey over Eddie, not what i'd have done.. it would have made more sense to have Eddie go over and tell the world.. leading to the final clash at Summerslam for Rey's revenge. Bra and Panties Match: Melina vs Torrie Wilson w/Candice as Ref - Why the hell do you need a Special Referee for this type of match?.. Melina is doing us a favor and beating the crap out of the Bimbo Brigade, so they put Candice as ref.. oh.. great. Well this match sucked... Torrie looks anorexic, the fans barely popped for her and only whistled n **** for Melina. Melina wins and then Candice gets the last laugh.. what a pile of crap. I can't believe this was put on before the Main Event! World Heavyweight Title Match: Batista vs JBL - Oh... my.... god. My brother who is a total Batista mark.. fell asleep in this one and then went to bed when I gave him a nudge. This was the sloppiest, slowest and most boring match I've seen since Steiner vs Triple H. Infact, Steiner and HHH was better. This was punch.. pause... punch.. pause for 95% of the match and then a complete crap ending.. Batista gets DQ'd so JBL gets a win he doesn't need and Batista keeps the belt, while looking like a b###h. Great move WWE! All i can think of is JBL will worm his way into the Batista - Taker match... oh god, thats gonna suck too. Well overall it sucked MAJOR!, i'm glad UK got it for free because I'd have felt robbed for paying.. hell I feel robbed of 3 hours of my life after watching that. Anybody else see it?

Hehe. I'm the smart one, I knew it'd be crap. Whatever is Main Evented by the names "Cena", "Triple H", "Bradshaw" and "Batista" will fail miserably. Combinations will make people cry. Heidenreich and Animal as Tag Champions make me cry, We don't need the bad Main Event to make Dwight spread emotions! God.. This Pay Per View seemed so bad I'm an emotional wreck and I didn't even watch it. Sorry guys, It's A shame you had to watch it.

Archived