is There a Real World Update Out With....

It's a question i've asked myself for ages.. I ask for help and nobody offers, instead they start their own update and realise it's too hard to do it all alone, without half assing it and using TEW and Adam's and My Movesets, so they scrap them.

well for starters I have made plenty of requests on these boards for help.Secondly I sent a private message to damian saying I would help and he never returned my pm.Thirdly I want a real world update with all the feds and workers out there.But I would gladly help damian if he wants me too.

[QUOTE=jimbow37]I have made plenty of requests on these boards for help.Secondly I sent a private message to damian saying I would help and he never returned my pm.Thirdly I want a real world update with all the feds and workers out there.But I would gladly help damian if he wants me too.[/QUOTE] My bad, i just checked my PM's now, lol. If you're still interested I'd be up for you helping me with some Generic movesets? Alot has been done, once these are done, there is next to nothing left but to fill the game up with workers.

Archived