TNA - Righting The Ship

[CENTER][IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6844/cooltext64758584jc4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] So, this is the TNA edition. TNA's leading up to No Surrender, and here's the card, with a bit of my commentary. [INDENT][B]TNA No Surrender 2007[/B] TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Kurt Angle vs. Abyss [i]TNAngle will reign through here, look for a near-squash.[/i] TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Kurt Angle & Sting vs. Ron “The Truth” Killings and Adam “Pacman” Jones [i]Why are there no real tag teams in this match? One's a thrown together mishmash, and the other has only one wrestler?[/i] TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Kurt Angle vs. “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal [i]Lethal better f***ing win. That's all I have to say.[/i] “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe vs. “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage [i]A random match! Yay! Ought to be good though.[/i] “The War Machine” Rhino vs. “Cowboy” James Storm [i]Man, Storm/Harris was hot. Then they go to this clusterf***. Damn it.[/i] Kazarian vs. Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks [i]WHERE'S ERIC YOUNG![/i] No Disqualification: “Wildcat” Chris Harris vs. Black Reign [i]See Rhino/Storm[/i] Plus, a 10-Team Gauntlet Match with the winners getting a shot at the TNA World Tag Team Championship at Bound For Glory in October! The teams are as follows: The Voodoo Kin Mafia The Latin American Xchange Team 3D The Motor City Machineguns Triple X AJ Styles & Tomko “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt & Petey Williams Raven & Havok Eric Young & Shark Boy Lance Hoyt & the debut of Jimmy Rave[ [i]So, the Steiners are dead, and Jimmy Rave's in TNA? And... Team 3D's gonna win![/i][/INDENT] [I]Predictions are welcome, even though this isn't my booking.[/I] - Apparently, TNA's got a new booker. They haven't released his name, but they might later. Or not. Who gives a f***?

Archived