Any Idea for release date of BB?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now we do not have a more specific release date. When we do you can be sure it will be posted on both the homepage and in the forums. Edit- Guess I should have posted the previously announced target date of the 3rd quarter, thanks Scott :)

thank you for your response. hmm, let me see, Jan, Feb, Mar = Quarter # 1; Apr, May, June = Quarter #2,, and Quarter # 3 = July, Aug, Sept,, oh wow, if my calculations are correct (and i dont see i aint, i used all my toes and most of my fingers to count),,, then, if I am correct, soon, baby, soon. take your time fellas, i am patient, i can wait weeks, months if i have to. thanks again

[QUOTE=New Orleans Thunder]thank you for your response. hmm, let me see, Jan, Feb, Mar = Quarter # 1; Apr, May, June = Quarter #2,, and Quarter # 3 = July, Aug, Sept,, oh wow, if my calculations are correct (and i dont see i aint, i used all my toes and most of my fingers to count),,, then, if I am correct, soon, baby, soon. take your time fellas, i am patient, i can wait weeks, months if i have to. thanks again[/QUOTE] You're forgetting one thing. Third Quarter 2005 is I believe referring to the fiscal year, which is not the same thing as the calendar year.

:D Of course the federal government fiscal year ends September 30th so we are in our 4th quarter to that would make the release late. However, fiscal year for my local government is June 30th so we are just in the 1st quarter of that so it could be six more months.... Dang I guess I just have to wait for a release announcement..) :D

This game is beginning to get talked about on other forums .... the hope is that the game is a solid 1st version game. The need for an up dated College Football sim is greatly anticipated. Will the game be reviewed prior to release ???

Hopefully once this game's out and successful, Arlie can get working on a sequel of sorts to TDCB ... I've been hooked on that game for nearly four years (still playing it religiously today) but would love to see all the great features proposed before to end up in the game :)

My heart skipped a beat when I saw "Grey Dog Software Announces" :eek: Basketball game looks like it will be good. But, I really love football ! Not that I was really expecting the release yet but I do come here everyday just to see :)

Archived