Cornellverse Diary: Rise of Wolf Hawkins

Meh, so anyway I decided to start a promotion of my own in the Cornellverse using my two favorite characters from said verse', so here's the story behind it and whatnot. I'll update it as it goes on. :) I ran the graphics through a filter to give them my own touch since I'm a graphics junkie. North American Extreme Wrestling (aka NEW) was founded by Wolf Hawkins in 2007 after he received a financial windfall from a dead uncle, he runs the promotion as its owner and put his girlfriend Keeley Cruise on as head booker. A brand new promotion with an as of yet unfilled roster, only time will tell what the future holds, but with Wolf heading the promotion and Keeley Cruise and her best friend Charlize Angelle (Left BSC after being offered a contract by Wolf) handling the booking duties, it's bound to be interesting. Starting Money: 10000000 Founded Jan 07' The Roster so Far: Owner: Wolf Hawkins: [IMG]http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1039/wolfhawkinsjg4.jpg[/IMG] Wolf Hawkins is one of the brightest prospects in the US, being the only man to have been personally trained by the legendary Tommy Cornell, who signed him to TCW and began his training after spotting him on the indy scene. His TCW career began well, forming a fairly impressive tag team with Stevie Grayson, but it has been since going solo that he has really shone, and the latter half of 2006 saw a near-meteoric rise in popularity for the blue chipper from Florida. Founded NEW in 2007. Head Booker: Keeley Cruise: [IMG]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1598/keeleycruisedh5.jpg[/IMG] Arguably the most beautiful woman in the world, Keeley Cruise is a former miss teen California, miss teen USA and Olympic gold medaling gymnast. She is also the girlfriend of Wolf Hawkins and a good friend of Charlize Angelle. In 2007 when Wolf left TCW and founded his own promotion in NEW he brought Keeley on as his head booker, despite her having no experience booking wrestling shows. However, as a former medaling gymnast and beauty pageant winner Keeley is a valuable asset to any promotiom. Stats: Brawling: 10 Puro Style: 0 Hardcore: 0 Aerial: 55 Flashiness: 100 Mat: 0 Chain: 0 Submission: 0 Mic: 75 Charisma: 100 Acting: 80 Announcing: 10 Athletic: 100 Tough: 25 Stamina: 100 Power: 25 Basics: 45 Psych: 45 Safe: 45 Cons: 100 Selling: 45 Respect: 15 Looks: 100 SQ: 100 Intensity: 90 Stiff: 25 Resilience: 100 Menace: 0 Ref: 10 MMA: 10 Booking Team Member: Charlize Angelle: [IMG]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/510/charlizeangellesn4.jpg[/IMG] Charlize Angelle is an exotic dancer, originally from California, who was one of the original Babes Of Sin City. She plays the temptress "The Fallen Angelle", and is known for her flame red costumes. She left Babes Of Sin City in 2007 to work with her good friend Keeley Cruise in NEW after being promised creative control and a spot on the booking team.

Archived