Danger And Violence Extreme - The Hardcore Chronicals

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]The Chronicals Begin[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Wrestling's been my life for so long, I can't remember when it wasn't. I grew up watching the SWF, HGC when it came along, and as I hit "my formative years," I moved onto DaVE. You see, I live in Philly, and that's the local company for god's sake. But my mom's always been afraid of them, scared off by their counterculture vibe and hardcore action. But the minute I saw it, I fell in love. The violence, counterbalanced by the great storylines and real characters, spoke to me. And so I made my ambition to get a job there. I wanted to break into the business, and I loved DaVE, so there I went. I met Phil Vibert that day. The man's hands on with every aspect of his baby, DaVE. He hires people like me, the prospective "gofers" personally, and today was no exception. He immediately won me over with his charisma, and it didn't stop there. I got the job, and gained a newfound respect for the man in charge of DaVE. Then, it was my turn to meet Nemesis. The hardcore warrior. The veteran of pro wrestling. The Originator Of Violence. He's a huge man, John Campbell, and I felt like... an underdog when I met him. That's just his aura. He took a single look at me, sized me up, and grunted "Beer." And, damn, if that wasn't my job. My name is Maddox. I'm a gofer for DaVE. I'll get to sit in on the booking meetings, and update the website. Sweet for me. But this story... is bigger then that. It's the story of a promotion, recovering from loss, and rising to the top of this industry. I just get to watch the show, and read the Chronicals.

Archived