Total No-Stop Action Wrestling 2009 - In The Future!

I'm in 2009 with this my diary with TEW... My roster is better than ever... [B]Roster: Abyss AJ Styles Alex Shelley Andy Douglas Austin Aries Booker Huffman Brian Kendrick Brother Devon Brother Ray Brother Runt Chase Stevens Chris Harris - TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPION Chris Jericho Chris Sabin - TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPION Christian Cage - TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Christopher Daniels CM Punk Colt Cabana Adam Copeland Goldberg Gregory Shane Helms - TNA LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Hernandez Homicde James Storm - TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPION Jamie Noble Jay Lethal Jeff Jarrett Jimmy Yang Frankie Kazarian Kurt Angle Lance Hoyt Matt Bentley Paul London Petey Williams Elix Skipper Raven - TNA HARDCORE CHAMPION Rhino Ric Flair - Manager/Road Agent/Very Occasional Wrestler Robbie V Mister Robert Roode Ron Killings Sabu Samoa Joe Low-Ki The Prince of Punk Shelton Benjamin Sonjay Dutt Steve Corino - TNA UNITED STATES CHAMPION Sting Super Crazy The Rock OFFICIAL TNA SCHEDULE: MONDAY: TNA TODAY (FOR MONDAY AND TUESDAY) 1 HOUR - ON [url]WWW.YOUTUBE.COM[/url] WEDNESDAY: TNA TODAY (FOR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY) 1 HOUR - ON [url]WWW.YOUTUBE.COM[/url] FRIDAY: TNA IMPACT - 2 HOURS - ON SPIKE TV SATURDAY: TNA DESTRUCTION - 2 HOURS - ON SPIKE TV SUNDAY: TNA TODAY - 1 HOUR - ON [url]WWW.YOUTUBE.COM[/url] (USED FOR PPV'S PRE SHOW)[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Payne666/logos/tnatodaybanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA Today Card:[/B] [B]GREGORY SHANE HELMS AGAINST SONJAY DUTT BILL GOLDBERG VS SHELTON BENJAMIN CHRIS SABIN VS AGAINST HIS TAG TEAM PARTNER ALEX SHELLEY TNA HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: THE HUMAN CANCER RAVEN DEFENDS AGAINST RHINO[/B] [B]Prediction Key:[/B] Shane Helms (C) vs Sonjay Dutt - NO TITLE Bill Goldberg vs Shelton Benjamin Chris Sabin (C) vs Alex Shelley - NO TITLE TNA Hardcore Title: Raven (C) vs Rhino [B]PREDICTIONS ARE REALLY WELCOME[/B] PS: I'M REALLY SORRY BUT MY ENGLISH ISN'T VERY GOOD FOR NOW...

Shane Helms (C) vs [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] - NO TITLE [B] Bill Goldberg[/B] vs Shelton Benjamin [B] Chris Sabin (C)[/B] vs Alex Shelley - NO TITLE TNA Hardcore Title: Raven (C) vs [B]Rhino [/B]Interesting concept. I'm surprised how similar your roster still is with current TNA, but I'm sure a lot of people having improved skills so I'm interested to see how your shows go. By the way, how are you doing the internet shows in your game? Are they just events?

[QUOTE=Warrior of Truth;295612]Shane Helms (C) vs [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] - NO TITLE [B] Bill Goldberg[/B] vs Shelton Benjamin [B] Chris Sabin (C)[/B] vs Alex Shelley - NO TITLE TNA Hardcore Title: Raven (C) vs [B]Rhino [/B]Interesting concept. I'm surprised how similar your roster still is with current TNA, but I'm sure a lot of people having improved skills so I'm interested to see how your shows go. By the way, how are you doing the internet shows in your game? Are they just events?[/QUOTE] Thanks for the predictions... For the question: TNA Today Shows are TV Shows on the channel youtube.com... Ehm... just a little note... Chris Harris and James Storm are back as the America's Most Wanted... During May-June-July 2008 there were 2 feuds (Rob Van Dam vs Chris Harris for the Hardcore Title and Sabu vs James Storm vs Abyss vs Steve Corino in a series of monster's ball matches)... during these feuds Harris and Storm turns heel and attacks Robbie V and Sabu... I think that this was a great move, cause the AMW was/is the best tag team in TNA history...

The first post is, well...abit dodgy to look at because of all the nicknames at the start ie. ''Suka'' ''Wildcat'' ''Human Cancer''. It would probably look better without all of them, so people can see who is on your roster easier. Also TNA stands for Total Nonstop Action, not Total No-Stop Action. Just a few pointers ;)

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;295729]The first post is, well...abit dodgy to look at because of all the nicknames at the start ie. ''Suka'' ''Wildcat'' ''Human Cancer''. It would probably look better without all of them, so people can see who is on your roster easier. Also TNA stands for Total Nonstop Action, not Total No-Stop Action. Just a few pointers ;)[/QUOTE] Thanks a lot man... A question... How can I modify the title of the thread?

Archived