PW MAX...2008 and Beyond

Guest TDubTNA

[I][SIZE="2"]Tonight was my last night running my very succesfull independent wrestling promotion NECW...It just stopped being fun for me...It was too easy...We made a lot of money but we just didn't have the talent to go big time...So tonight is the night I sell NECW and take the money to start my own promotion...It's a big step but I'm so ready for the challenge...The US wrestling industry was in the dumps...SWF had fallen to Cult and so had TCW...DAVE was struggling as usual...This was my chance to shine but I needed some help...[/SIZE][/I] [B](The NECW is aboout to come to a close...The ring announcer thanks the fans for coming out to the last show run by Tim Starr...He gets a huge reaction from the crowd...Minutes later the arena starts to pack out as the crowd is leaving...But as the crowd is leaving someone very familiar stops right in front of Tim...)[/B] [COLOR="red"]???: What's up kid? One hell of a last show...[/COLOR] Tim Starr: Thanks Sam I appreciate that...You've been to a lot of shows lately since I announced I was leaving, how come? [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith: I knew the last few shows were going to be good...And I knew you were going to start your own promotion and I knew you needed some help...[/COLOR] Tim Starr: Damn, I appreciate that...I don't think Richard Eisen will appreciate that at all though... [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith: Oh well, he got rid of me as head booker and a few months later they dropped to Cult so he deserved it...[/COLOR] Tim Starr: So your here to talk business with me? [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith: Yes sir...[/COLOR] Tim Starr: You don't have to call me sir, you're the legend around here I'm just an up and coming owner... [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith: Well, I know some guys that are jumping at the chance to join you're new promotion once it starts...They know how you run your shows and they love the idea that it's nothing but wrestling and they love it....[/COLOR] Tim Starr: Are you serious?....Who are they? [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith: Well, right now it's about 5 or 6 guys but trust me once they join people will hop on like crazy...There's a lot of buzz going around...You could shake up the whole North American Territory with this promotion...[/COLOR] Tim Starr: You're starting to get me really excited about this promotion now...So what exactly do you want your job title to be... [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith: I honestly just want to help the young guys that are sure to join and put them over...I don't want to be a booker or anything...I just want to help...[/COLOR] Tim Starr: Well, your definitely sitting in on the meetings...I really appreciate this Sam...Let's get together tomorrow and talk to the guys you said wanted to join and lets sign them up...And then we can go over some ideas and what the promotion is actually going to be called... [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith: No problem kid...See you tomorrow...This is going to be big, I can feel it...Have you figured what your going to call the promotion?[/COLOR] Tim Starr: Yeah, I'm going to call it Pro Wrestling MAX... (scene fades) [CENTER][IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/TDubTNA/PWMAX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/TDubTNA/ThePlayer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/TDubTNA/SamKeith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived