• WWE The Unforgiven by ColtCabana
    • WWE Rebirth by G-Prime
    • TNA Wrestling: Takeover by falling_star
    • From Montreal to Attitude by keefmoon
    • WWF 1993: Rewriting History by mad5226
    • WWE: Frank Sinatra Style by Flamebrain
    • Oh God! Not Another WWE Dynasty by joose2001
    • WWE: Time To Play The Game... For Now... by RKO_HBK

Choosing just one is like choosing which one of your kids you like better. :( There are many that are worthy. I personally read flamebrain's, Colt's, mad's, shaynes23's, GP's(though I have fallen way behind) and keef's. But I'll cast my vote for keef's as I think FMTA and Nevermore's are by far the two best long running diaries that have never won this thing.

Yay! Thanks guys I'm ever so grateful. It really makes it worthwhile and when there are so many great diaries out there it is a great accomplishment and makes me a very happy panda! I'm sorry that the posts have slowed up but I'm looking into returning to university and what with that and working full itme my time is somewhat spent at the moment. But it will carry on and being voted for on this against some really awesome diaries makes em want to pump on with it. Thanks a lot everyone, there have been times when I've wondered if bringing it back was a good idea but you've all made it totally worthwhile. Cheers :)

[QUOTE=G-Prime;298458]Wow, keefy really got away from me at the end there... Congrats man.[/QUOTE] Thanks man. I know coming second is a bummer but you have a great diary (you know what a big fan I am of it) so your time will come, I'm sure of that. Personally, I love having diaries like yours on here because it forces me to step up my game. The way you build new stars is brilliant and the fact that it's still going strong after all this time is a brilliant accomplishment. [QUOTE=flamebrain;298468]Congratlulations Keef, richly deserved! :)[/QUOTE] Thanks buddy, you know I love your diary, and like G-Prime, getting praise off the top writer son here is a wonderful experience. [QUOTE=theoutlaw321;298488]Congrats Mate, long time overdue![/QUOTE] From a dynasty legend, that means a lot. I can't wait for Battlelines and FMTA to start running up against each other again. Last time that happened it pushed me on as a writer and I gained a good friend out of it, so here's to it starting up again. [QUOTE=ColtCabana;298524]A well deserved victory[/QUOTE] Thanks man. I read your diary and think it shows a lot of promise. Unfortunately, I think many people don't show an interest or discriminate against real world WWE diaries and that's a damn shame. But at the end of the day, it's their loss. I think you're up there with the likes of SHaynes, G-Prime and Flamebrain in the upper echleons of WWE diary authors, and those guys are brilliant. [QUOTE=chris caulfield;298570]congrats on the win.[/QUOTE] Thank you. :) [QUOTE=RKO_HBK;298578]Congrats man, well-deserved.[/QUOTE] Cheers buddy, much appreciated. Thanks again to anyone who voted for me, it really means a lot and makes it all worthwhile. I was saying to Outlaw not so long back that I was worried I'd lost it as I didn't have it anymore, and that I didn't have the fans, but this honestly makes me just wanna get on with the shows! Cheers!

Archived