The Rebirth of the AAFW!

It has been nearly six months since I was fired from the 4C in Canada. After a huge fallout with 4C Owner Troy Winner, I left and moved down to the Sunshine State. I managed to buy a small coffee shop with an apartment above it, using the last of my 4C money. The shop was doing ok business and I was happy. Wrestling was out of my mind and I was ok with that. That all changed one day in December when a man with a glass eye showed up at my coffee shop, offering me a job as the Head Booker to the reborn All-American Florida Wrestling promotion. That man was former Eighteen AAFW Florida Champion and Owner Dick The Devastator…. [CENTER][b]AAFW Presents Sunburn! Live December 2005![/b] Eight Man Tournament For The AAFW Florida Championship American Elemental vs. Oscar Des Davids vs. Gentleman Jim King John Greed vs. Brendan Idol Nevada Nuclear vs. Geoff Borne [/CENTER]

Dec. 05 [SIZE="2"][b]AAFW SURNBURN[/b] December 2005 30 People at the AAFW Hall [I]Dick The Devastator is standing in the middle of the ring.[/I] DICK THE DEVASTATOR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the rebirth of the All-American Florida Wrestling! Wrestling has returned to the state of Florida! [I]The fans cheer as Dick The Devastator leaves the ring and takes a seat in the announcer’s booth. [/I][b]D[/b] [b]American Elemental defeated Oscar (w/ Gil Thomas) in 5:35 to advance to the Semi Finals[/b] Nice opener. American Elemental looked amazing in this match. Oscar looked good, but AE was the star of the match. AE wins with the Stars And Stripes. [b]C[/b] [b]Des Davids defeated Gentleman Jim King in 3:50 to advance to the Semi Finals[/b] Des Davids is a star in the making. He will hold the AAFW Florida Title someday. Davids wins with the Quarterback Sack. [b]C-[/b] [I]Gil Thomas and John Greed make their way down to the ring as the fans boo.[/I] GIL THOMAS: Shut up you idiots! Do you not see the amazing talent that is standing next to me? The new AAFW Florida Champion John Greed! JOHN GREED: You people suck! I am the best wrestler in this damn crapbox and you idiots boo me? How can you boo the new AAFW Champion? That title is mine. Brendan Idol is deadmeat! [b]John Greed (w/ Gil Thomas) defeated Brendan Idol in 4:48 to advance to the Semi Finals[/b] I have high hopes for both these men. Greed looked like a total jerk and Idol is a perfect underdog. Greed wins with the Money Talks. [b]C-[/b] [b]Nevada Nuclear defeated Geoff Borne in 7:25 to advance to the Semi Finals[/b] Nevada Nuclear owned Geoff Borne during this whole match. Nuclear destroyed Borne with the Mushroom Cloud for the win. [b]D[/b] [b]American Elemental defeated Des Davids in 5:50 to advance to the Finals[/b] Amazing match! These two looked great! Finish came when Davids whipped AE into the corner but AE jumped onto the second rope and flew off with a corkscrew moonsault for the win. [b]C+[/b] [b]Nevada Nuclear defeated John Greed (w/ Gil Thomas) in 7:14 to advance to the Finals[/b] John Greed looked scared of Nuclear and spent most of the match running from him. Nuclear murdered Greed with the Mushroom Cloud for the win. [b]C-[/b] [I]Dick The Devastator enters the ring with the old AAFW Florida Championship belt.[/I] DICK THE DEVASTATOR: The next match is the Finals for the AAFW Florida Championship! I’ve held this belt eighteen times, beating the likes of Dan Stone, Micky Starr, Rip Chord, and countless other. Tonight either American Elemental or Nevada Nuclear will continue the legacy of the AAFW! [b]D[/b] [b]Nevada Nuclear defeated American Elemental in 10:42 to win the AAFW Florida Championship![/b] What a match. AE threw everything he had at Nuclear but Nevada blocked it all and finally caught AE with the Mushroom Cloud to win the AAFW Florida Title! [b]C+[/b] OVERALL: [b]C[/b][/SIZE]

Archived