Ridley Revolution Wrestling (Cornellverse)

Of course, the accountant was right and I received an email from my bank on Monday morning. [QUOTE] [B]Header :[/B] RRW Financial Warning [B]Date :[/B] Monday, Week 1, March 2007 [B]Content :[/B] RRW have been given a warning that they face bankruptcy if their financial position does not improve very soon. [/QUOTE] The best part was trying to explain this to my wife. I made a point to note that just because my bank balance was negative didn’t mean that I had used any of our money, and that satisfied her enough to get her off my back – but I knew that if I didn’t turn things around I wouldn’t be able to top up our funds – it would be the end of Ridley Revolution Wrestling. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Once again I emailed each of my employees at the start of the month to get their feedback and opinions on how they were being used. I was particullarly worried because there were still several workers who I hadn’t been able to fit onto either of the shows yet and I didn’t want them to be too unhappy with me at this early stage. However, again I received a pretty standard reply from everyone : [I]“I think that my current push is good, I have no complaints”[/I], and with regards to general morale it was [I]“I have no complaints to make”[/I]. Thankfully no one was getting upset – yet. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Remmington Remus had been pestering me for the last two months about going to a show with him to watch his brother Roderick wrestle, so on Sunday, Week 1, March 2007 we travelled to the Mid South Region to see the American Independent show, held in front of 38 people at the Colorado Springs Bar. We were treated to a D+ rated card, headlined by former TCW cruiserweights Stevie Grayson and Fumihiro Ota teaming up to defeat Madman Boone and Puerto Rican Power (C-). Roderick Remus also had a victory on the show, teaming with former SCCW star Jesse Christian to defeat Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Blackjack Robbins in a D- affair. All in all it was an entertaining night, and I was able to take note of a few names that I would be sure to keep an eye on in the future.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Ridley Revolution Wrestling creative team (Katie Cameron, Reese Paige, Remmington Remus, Chad Brent and myself) met during Week 2, March 2007 to discuss our next event. I gave everyone the chance to give their suggestions. [I]“We have to keep building off of previous shows”,[/I] offered Chad Brent. [I]“But we really need to use the 3 guys who haven’t wrestled yet as well”,[/I] countered Reese Paige. [I]“And we have to think of the budget – we NEED to make money this month”,[/I] added Katie Cameron. [I]“So I guess there’s no chance of my brother Roderick getting a call then … ”,[/I] said Remmington Remus. Luckily though, it didn’t take long for us to reach a consensus and the card for the third RRW show was ready to be presented to the public. From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW announces RRW Line In The Sand[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling will be holding their next show, RRW Line In The Sand, on Friday, Week 4, March 2007, at The Weston Gymnasium in New Jersey. RRW Revolution Champion Thomas Morgan defends his title against Frankie Dee, K-Squared will attempt to pick up his first RRW victory in a match against Ben Williams, while three wrestlers will grace the RRW ring for the first time. Tickets are $2 and can be purchased at the venue. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] After the creative meeting I pulled Remmington Remus aside for a chat. [I]“Mate, I just wanted to let you know … ”,[/I] I started saying. [I]“You’re going to give Roderick a job! That’s awesome”,[/I] he said, interrupting. [I]“No, I’m not hiring your brother, you know we can’t afford his asking price”,[/I] I said, keeping my cool. [I]“I just wanted to let you know that I’ve decided to hire Lee Bambino to share the announcing duties with you.”[/I] [I]“What, isn’t Katie working out?”[/I] Remmington asked in reply. [I]“No, that’s not it”,[/I] I said, [I]“I’m getting him in to share the announcing duties with YOU. I can’t afford to keep paying you so much every month, so you’re going to announce one show then Lee is going to announce the next.”[/I] [I]“Ha! He’s not even in my league”,[/I] said Remmington in disgust. [I]“You can’t be serious!”[/I] [I]“I’m not faulting the job you’ve been doing, it’s been excellent, and I know Lee still has a lot to learn”,[/I] I said. [I]“It is purely and simply a money thing, and once we get our finances on track I’ll be more than happy to have you announce every show again.”[/I] And for the first time since I had met him, Remmington Remus had nothing to say – he was speechless. From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW Get Lee Bambino[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/LeeBambino.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] RRW announced last night that they have completed the signing of Lee Bambino. It is understood that the deal is a pay-per-appearance arrangement, so that Lee Bambino will be able to work for other companies too. He is expected to make an appearance at the next show. "Babyface" Lee Bambino is an announcer who broke into the business after calling matches for the infamous backyard promotion Xtreme Danger Wrestling. A few of their self-produced DVDs became cult hits with tape traders, and so Bambino's work gained a bigger and bigger audience. He is now looking to move on to a bigger, professional company. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] It didn’t take long for the end of the month to come around, and before I knew it Friday, Week 4, March 2007 had arrived and it was time for our next show.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]RRW Line In The Sand[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]The Weston Gymnasium[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Friday, Week 4, March 2007[/CENTER][/B] [B]Segment 1 :[/B] Frankie Dee cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Thomas Morgan. [I]“At RRW Revolution in January, I was given the opportunity to become the first RRW Revolution Champion, and unfortunately on that night I came up short. Thomas Morgan was the better man on the night, but in the intervening months I have worked hard on my weakness’s and I know that tonight I will fight with honour, so may the best man win”.[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 2 :[/B] Ben Williams vs K-Squared [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/K-Squared.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Ben Williams defeated K-Squared in 6:10 by pinfall. The two young lightweights faced off in the opening match, and K-Squared was quick to take the advantage by using underhanded tactics. Williams fought gallantly however, and eventually K-Squared’s arrogance got the better of him and the underdog snuck in with a roll up victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 3 :[/B] Having picked up the victory, Ben Williams goes out into the crowd to celebrate with his people. “The Fan’s Own” Ben Williams once again celebrates a come from behind victory by jumping the crowd barrier and partying with the fans in attendance, who no doubt wonder what the heck is going on! [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 4 :[/B] Velocidad vs Cal Sanders vs Gentleman Jim King [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Gentleman Jim King defeated Velocidad and Cal Sanders in 5:50 when Gentleman Jim King defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall. All three workers made their RRW debuts in this match, and it was a mixed bag. High flying luchador Velocidad took the early advantage, using his speed and agility to bewilder his opponents, before “The Leaping Lumberjack” took control by grounding the Mexican. Gentleman Jim King however was able to use his technical expertise to work over both men, and in the end he picked up the victory with a pinfall over Cal Sanders. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 5 :[/B] Thomas Morgan has an interview in which he taunts Frankie Dee. [I]“At RRW Revolution I, Thomas Morgan, defeated Frankie Dee to win the RRW Revolution Championship. Last month I successfully defended my title, and tonight Frankie Dee has once again challenged me. But let me tell you something young Frankie, you know they say lightning never strikes twice? Well tonight, history will repeat itself, because when get in the ring with the “Trademark” rest assured that the lightning will strike and I will once again defeat you. You can Mark My Words!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 6 :[/B] RRW Revolution Championship – Frankie Dee vs Thomas Morgan [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/originalbelt05.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Frankie Dee in 6:13 by submission. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 2 of his RRW Revolution Championship title. Frankie Dee showed that he had certainly learned from their previous encounter, countering and reversing Morgan’s moves to begin with, which frustrated the Revolution Champion. While Morgan tried to take the advantage any way he could, Dee fought the good fight and was able to keep his opponent at bay. In the end, Morgan was able to use the ring post to twist Dee’s knee and the challenger couldn’t withstand the pressure of Morgan’s submission move soon after and was forced to tap out in just over 6 minutes. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]Overall Show Rating :[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/grade_dminus.jpg[/IMG]

From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]Last Night’s RRW Line In The Sand[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling held RRW Line In The Sand last night in The Weston Gymnasium, and drew 11 fans. The feedback has been very positive. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] I guess I should have been happy with how the show went, but ‘technically’ it was the worst of the three shows we had presented, so I was a little disappointed when I met with Reese Paige for breakfast (scrambled eggs) the next morning to go over her notes for RRW Line In The Sand. [I]“Well I don’t have any specific comments to make about any of the angles”,[/I] started Reese. [I]“Yeah, nothing really stood out did it?”,[/I] I agreed. [I]“I was pleased we were able to finally debut our last three workers”,[/I] she continued, [I]“and I have to say Gentleman Jim King really impressed me – he showed a definite improvement in both technical skills and performance skills.”[/I] [I]“Oh good”,[/I] I replied, [I]“I’m glad I finally had a chance to see those three in action.”[/I] [I]“Katie Cameron was once again a standout – her colour commentary added to all three matches …”,[/I] noted Reese. [I]“… but … “,[/I] I said, since I had a feeling I knew what was coming next. [I]“The announcing job done by Lee Bambino was pretty weak”,[/I] she said, [I]“the announcing quality wasn’t up to the same standard as any of the matches”.[/I] [I]“Overall though”,[/I] Reese Paige concluded, [I]“you shouldn’t be too disappointed. This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.”[/I] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] I always knew that using Lee Bambino would be a risk, his announcing skills (E+) were nowhere near the standard of Remmington Remus (C). Hopefully it was just a down night and Lee’s announcing hadn’t affected the show too much, or else we could be cutting off our nose to spite our face. Because of course, the one and only reason that I brought in Lee was because Remmington cost too damn much to pay. And I would soon see how successful that plan was, since I was just about ready to make my way to the accountants.

Sunday, Week 4, March 2007 was D-Day for Ridley Revolution Wrestling. We not only wanted to make a profit this month, but with our negative bank balance we HAD to make enough money to be able to stay afloat. Needless to say I was apprehensive as I entered the monthly meeting with my accountant. [I]“In January you made a profit of $24, and in February you lost $73”,[/I] he started, [I]“which gives you a balance of -$49 to start the month.”[/I] [I]“Once again, your attendance of was down this month - 18 people in January, 16 people in February, and now only 11 spectators in March,”[/I] said the accountant, [I]“which at $2 a ticket gives you $22 in ticket sales”.[/I] [I]“The cost of renting the Weston Gymnasium was $200, and running a small show costs $500, so that’s $700 in total show costs”,[/I] he continued. [I]“Of course, the costs of marketing, merchandising, production, legal and administration are also consistent at $150 each,”[/I] he said, [I]“and this month you sold $70 worth of merchandise while spending only $49 on the cost of the actual merchandise sold.”[/I] [I]“Yeah”,[/I] I replied, [I]“that Thomas Morgan and Frankie Dee stuff seems to be quite popular, and we even sold a few Velocidad masks.”[/I] [I]“The good news is that your sponsorship was up from last month, you got $3127 from the book company, compared to $3106 last month,”[/I] said the accountant, [I]“but that’s not really enough to make a big difference to the bottom line, and still well short of the $3210 you received in January”.[/I] [I]“So it all comes down to your wages,”[/I] he concluded. [I]“You spent $1775 in each of the last two months, so dropping that figure could really make a difference. Interestingly, you used 7 workers this month instead of the 6 you have been using ($150 each for Frankie Dee, K-Squared and Thomas Morgan and $125 each for Ben Williams, Velocidad, Gentleman Jim King and Cal Sanders) and then there’s your 4 show staff of course ($225 for Chad Brent, $200 for Reese Paige and $100 each for Katie Cameron and Lee Bambino). Remmington Remus cost you $450 last month, so by subbing in Lee Bambino you saved yourself $350 right there, which allowed you to pay for the extra worker, and still reduce your wage bill by $200 to $1575 for March”. [/I] [I]“So in summary,”[/I] the accountant said, trying to be suspenseful but not really achieving it, [I]“that is $3219 in income (up $33 from last month) and $3074 in expenditure (down $185 from last month). You didn’t really make any more money than before, but you were able to save a significant amount and in total you made a profit of $145 for the month of March. This is more than enough to cover your $49 deficit, and leave you with a bank balance of $96. Well done.”[/I] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] So despite putting on a somewhat disappointing show, my gamble with Lee Bambino had achieved its purpose, to save us money, and Ridley Revolution Wrestling was back in business.

The first job of Week 1, April 2007 was of course to email the workers and staff for their feedback and opinions. The replies were once again stock standard : [I]“I think that my current push is good, I have no complaints”,[/I] and [I]“I have no complaints to make”[/I] about their morale. With any luck this trend would continue and these would be the only responses I’d ever get. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Despite his disappointment about not announcing RRW Line In The Sand, Remmington Remus still did his best to encourage me to hire his brother Roderick. This time he gave me a tape of Rod’s latest match at the Sunday, Week 1, April 2007 American Independent show. Sgt. Bubba Lee West once again challenged the team of Jesse Christian and Roderick Remus, this time with a new partner in Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Unfortunately West and Smith were unsuccessful, going down to Remus and Christian in D rated match. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] The monthly creative meeting took place during Week 2, April 2007 and once again each member of the team had their own ideas on what we should do. [I]“We need to go all out make up for last month’s show”,[/I] said Chad Brent. [I]“Yes”,[/I] agreed Katie Cameron, [I]“we need something big, something that will make an impact.”[/I] [I]“I can think of something, or should I say someone, who could make an impact,”[/I] suggested Remmington Remus, to disapproving glares. [I]”And the more workers we use, the better (depending on the budget of course)”,[/I] said Reese Paige. [I]“Well what I want to do is this”,[/I] I said, standing up. [I]“I want to base the year around a “Big 4” events type of set up. ‘Revolution’ in January will be our showpiece event, and then our April, July and October shows can all have some type of speciality event or gimmick attached. Something special that we can promote above and beyond the ordinary events, as a reward to our fans.”[/I] Everyone took to this concept enthusiastically, and soon we were tossing ideas back and forth. Before long we had decided what we wanted to do in April, as well as come up with some good suggestions for July and October, and things were buzzing in the Ridley Revolution Wrestling office.

From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW to present RRW Survival Of The Fittest[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling today announced the details of their April show, RRW Survival Of The Fittest. It will be held at The Weston Gymnasium in New Jersey on Friday, Week 4, April 2007. RRW superstars Frankie Dee, Cal Sanders, Kashmir Singh, TJ Bailey, Valentine and Alan Parent will take part in three singles matches, with the winners fighting in a three-way match for the right to challenge RRW Revolution Champion Thomas Morgan in the main event. Tickets to the show can be purchased at the venue for $2.[/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Since we would once again be using 7 workers on the show, I unfortunately had to make the decision to relieve Remmington Remus of the announcing duties for the second month in a row and use Lee Bambino as a cheaper alternative instead. I once again emphasised to Remmington that I still considered him a big part of the promotion, and that it was a case of short term pain for long term gain and he definitely had a future at Ridley Revolution Wrestling. I don’t know how he felt about that though as he left without saying a word. I guess I’d have to wait until I sent out the emails about morale at the start of next month to see how he was doing. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Nevertheless, it was soon Friday, Week 4, April 2007 and it was time to put on the second of our “Big 4” shows. [U]Predictions welcome :[/U] [B]RRW Survival Of The Fittest[/B] 1) TJ Bailey vs Cal Sanders 2) Frankie Dee vs Valentine 3) Alan Parent vs Kashmir Singh 4) Three Way Match : Winner 1 vs Winner 2 vs Winner 3 5) RRW Revolution Championship : Thomas Morgan (c) vs Winner 4

[CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]RRW Survival Of The Fittest[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]The Weston Gymnasium[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Friday, Week 4, April 2007[/CENTER][/B] [B]Segment 1 :[/B] TJ Bailey vs Cal Sanders [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TJBailey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Cal Sanders defeated TJ Bailey in 2:36 by pinfall. TJ Bailey looked to build on his RRW debut win over K-Squared at “No Turning Back” in the opening match, and took control early on, gaining the support of the fans in attendance. The flying skills of both workers were fairly evenly matched, but “The Leaping Lumberjack” Cal Sanders turned out to be too good in the end, using his superior technical abilities to wear down his opponent, scoring the pinfall win and advancing to the three-way match. [B]Match Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 2 :[/B] Frankie Dee cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Thomas Morgan. [I]“Last month at RRW Line In The Sand I had the honour of challenging RRW Revolution Champion Thomas Morgan for his championship belt. On that day he was once again too good for me. Now I need to prove myself, to earn his respect, and earn the right to challenge him again. Tonight, I will be the fittest, I will survive, I will have respect and I will have honour. And at the end, I will be the RRW Revolution Champion”.[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 3 :[/B] Frankie Dee vs Valentine [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/Valentine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Frankie Dee defeated Valentine in 2:47 by submission with a Dragon Sleeper. “The Ladies Man” Valentine spent the early parts of the match playing to the crowd, winking and blowing kisses, but Frankie Dee was in no mood to mess around. Dee dominated the match fairly decisively and Valentine was no match for his superior fighting skills. Dee used his Dragon Sleeper finisher to complete the solid victory and advance to the three-way match. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 4 :[/B] Alan Parent has an interview in which he taunts Kashmir Singh. [I]“Welcome to Ridley Revolution Wrestling. This show is rated PG – Parental Guidance recommended. Tonight, I take on “The Indian Enigma” Kashmir Singh, and when I’m finished with him he’ll be returning to India a sore and sorry soul. So viewers out there, take note - I’m Alan Parent and I’m Gonna Make You Tap!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 5 :[/B] Alan Parent vs Kashmir Singh [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/AlanParent.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Kashmir Singh defeated Alan Parent in 2:45 by pinfall. Alan Parent and Kashmir Singh hooked up for the second time in RRW and once again they put on an excellent match. The evenly matched pair kept up with each other move for move through-out, throwing in plenty of reversals and counters for good measure. However Parent tried to one-up Singh once to often, missing a risky move off the top rope, and Singh was able to capitalise and score the pin on his fallen opponent, advancing to the three-way match. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 6 :[/B] The match is over, and Kashmir Singh is celebrating. Alan Parent looks angry, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. Kashmir Singh is celebrating in the ring following his victory, while Alan Parent starts to recover and gets to his feet. Realising his mistake that cost him the match, Parent snaps, viciously attacking Singh and applying a variety of submission moves that leave him sprawled on the canvas clutching various parts of his body. Parent surveys the damage he caused as he leaves the arena, while Singh barely manages to get to his feet, leaving everyone wondering just how he will be able to compete in the three-way match, which is coming up next. [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 7 :[/B] Cal Sanders vs Frankie Dee vs Kashmir Singh [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Frankie Dee defeated Kashmir Singh and Cal Sanders in 2:34 when Frankie Dee defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall with a Shinanju Kick. With the winner of this three-way match fighting for the RRW Revolution Championship in the main event, everything was at stake for the competitors and they gave it their all. Despite suffering from injuries inflicted by Alan Parent’s vicious beating, Kashmir Singh was able to take his opponents by surprise and hit a few big moves early, before finally succumbing to the pain and leaving Dee and Sanders to fight out the match. Sanders had the technical edge over his opponent, but the all-round fighting skills of Frankie Dee were enough to give him the victory after nailing a savage Shinanju Kick. Frankie Dee would once again get the chance to face Thomas Morgan for the RRW Revolution Championship. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 8 :[/B] Thomas Morgan cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Frankie Dee. [I]“So once again I am challenged by Frankie Dee. After two gruelling matches he earns the chance to step into the ring with the “Trademark”. They say third times the charm? Well tonight, the third time will be the charm – the third time that I beat you for the RRW Revolution Championship. Frankie Dee - you can Mark My Words!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 9 :[/B] RRW Revolution Championship – Thomas Morgan vs Frankie Dee [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/originalbelt05.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Frankie Dee in 3:31 by pinfall. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 3 of his RRW Revolution Championship title. For the third time in four months Thomas Morgan and Frankie Dee face off with the RRW Revolution Championship on the line, and once again the match is as even as possible. Morgan tries again and again to out manoeuvre the young Canadian, but Dee keeps taking everything that the champion can throw at him. However, being his third match of the night Dee struggles to produce much offence, and eventually he is too exhausted to hold out Morgan any longer. Morgan gets through Dee’s defence with surprise takedown, and several big moves later he scores a pinfall victory to retain the RRW Revolution Championship. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B]Overall Show Rating :[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/grade_d.jpg[/IMG]

From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW Survival Of The Fittest[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling held RRW Survival Of The Fittest last night in The Weston Gymnasium, and drew 15 fans. The feedback has been extremely positive, it was apparently a great show for them. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] I received an email from Frankie Dee’s trainer after the show, as he was concerned about his workload from the event after a few hard weeks on the independent scene. [QUOTE] [B]Header : [/B]Time To Heal [B]Date : [/B]Friday, Week 4, April 2007 [B]Content : [/B]Frankie Dee is feeling the effects of a gruelling recent schedule, and has asked that you take that into account when booking him, so that he can have time to recover properly. [/QUOTE] I called Frankie the next morning to check if he was ok. Being the naïve non-wrestler that I am, I was wondering how working less than 10 minutes in total during the event could wear him out. Frankie was quick to explain that he could easily work a 20 minute match, but working three short matches and constantly having to warm down and warm up put tremendous strain on a workers muscles, and it was something that I should take into consideration next time. I let him know that if there was anything I could do to help, he knew where to find me. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Breakfast with Reese Paige (French Toast) on Saturday, Week 4, April was a much more joyous affair than the month before, as we were both incredibly pleased with how last nights show, “Survival Of The Fittest”, had gone. [I]“We’ll starting off with the announcing this month”,[/I] said Reese, [I]“and I sound like a broken record. The announcing job done by Lee Bambino was pretty weak - the announcing quality wasn’t up to the same standard as any of the matches. Katie Cameron however was gold - her colour commentary added to all five matches.”[/I] [I]“Yeah",[/I] I said, [I]“I know, I know. Lee’s got nothing on Remmington Remus, but using him to announce allows us to use more wrestlers and put on more matches – so as long as he isn’t affecting ratings too much I’m sure we can put up with him.”[/I] [I]“Nothing to note from any of the angles”,[/I] Reese continued, [I]“but it’s not like you are really trying to achieve much there anyway apart from breaking up the matches or trying to explain thing a little.”[/I] [I]“Frankie Dee wrestling three times really helped his development”,[/I] Reese said, somewhat jokingly. [I]“But I will admit that he does seem to be improving in technical skills and performance skills”.[/I] [I]“He sure is a great young talent”,[/I] I replied, [I]“I hope we can have use of his services for a while yet.”[/I] [I]“Valentine on the other hand seemed off his game,”[/I] said Reese, [I]“but everyone’s entitled to one bad night occasionally”.[/I] [I]“As long as he doesn’t make a habit of it”,[/I] I said. [I]“And finally, I’ll say it again”,[/I] said Reese, [I]“I think Alan Parent and Kashmir Singh have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.”[/I] [I]“For sure”,[/I] I replied, [I]“and after the beat down Parent gave Singh, things sure aren’t over between those two!”[/I] [I]“So all in all”,[/I] Reese finished, with a grin, [I]“This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.”[/I] [I]“I’ll never get sick of you saying that”,[/I] I laughed, as we finished up, and I started thinking about tomorrow’s visit to the accountant. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] On Sunday, Week 4, April 2007 I once again met with my accountant to go over the financial details for Ridley Revolution Wrestling. [I]“Looking at ticket sales, you had an attendance of 15 people at $2 a ticket, which makes $30 – an improvement from last month but still not up to the standards you set in January and February.”[/I] he said. [I]“Your sponsorship money for April was $3090, your lowest amount yet,”[/I] he continued. [I]“You spent the regular $150 each on marketing, merchandising, production, legal and administration,”[/I] he continued, [I]“and this month you spent $8 on the cost of the actual merchandise sold. Unfortunately you only sold $11 worth of merchandise, well down from the $70 in March.”[/I] [I]“I guess we’re getting the same spectators each month, so they’re not going to buy the same thing twice”,[/I] I pondered. [I]“The cost of renting the Weston Gymnasium remains at $200”,[/I] the accountant said, [I]“and running a small show sets you back $500, so that’s the usual $700 total in show costs”.[/I] [I]“And finally there is the cost of your employees. You used 7 workers ($150 each for Frankie Dee and Thomas Morgan and $125 each for Alan Parent, Kashmir Singh, Cal Sanders, TJ Bailey and Valentine) and your 4 show staff ($225 for Chad Brent, $200 for Reese Paige and $100 each for Katie Cameron and Lee Bambino), which altogether comes to a total of $1550 in wages. This is down $25 dollars from last month, due to using an extra $125 worker rather than a $150 one”[/I] he concluded. [I]“Using Lee Bambino rather than Remmington Remus is really making a difference financially”,[/I] I said. [I]“So in total”[/I] he said, finalising his calculations, [I]“that’s $3131 in income and $3008 in expenditure. Due to the decline in sponsorship money, it’s a little bit less than the $145 profit of last month, but for the month of April you have made a profit of $123.”[/I] [I]“Cool”,[/I] I thought to myself, [I]“getting some money in the bank means I might actually be able to use Remmington Remus next month without blowing the budget after all!”[/I]. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Thus ended possibly our most successful month yet. Ridley Revolution Wrestling continued to grow, making money and putting on good shows, and hopefully things would continue on an upward spiral in May.

Once again I emailed each of my employees at the start of the month to get their feedback and opinions on how they were being used. This time I was a little worried – some of the workers had only been used once in four shows, and Remmington Remus had sat out two shows in a row. However, it was once again good news, as I received a the standard reply from everyone : “I think that my current push is good, I have no complaints”, and with regards to general morale it was “I have no complaints to make”. We’d made it through another month without getting anyone upset, thank goodness. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] During the week I found time to check out the wrestling website that I had written articles for in the past. My colleague, who went by the name “The Insider”, had just submitted a column reviewing the first four months of Ridley Revolution Wrestling. In the article he concluded that “Survival Of The Fittest” had been our best show yet, and the Thomas Morgan vs Frankie Dee main event at “Survival Of The Fittest” was the best match we had produced. He also noted how we were becoming more popular in the Tri-State region, and that our prestige in the wrestling world was rising, albeit very slowly. It was good to read what “The Insider” had to say, and I popped him an email asking him to keep in touch. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Sunday, Week 1, May 2007 meant it was time for my monthly call from Remmington Remus, noting that his brother Roderick Remus was in action at the American Independent show. After teaming with Jesse Christian for the last two months, Rod was in singles action at the Ohio Jewish Centre in The Great Lakes region this time round, taking on one of his opponents from the April show, Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Unfortunately for Roderick Remus he suffered a loss to the youngster from Minnesota, going down to Smith in a D- rated match. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] During Week 2, May 2007 we held our monthly creative meeting, and it was back to basics this month after the excitement of the big “Survival Of The Fittest” show. As usual our main concern was getting some underused workers some match time, while keeping costs to a minimum, and of course ignoring Remmington Remus’s pleas to hire his brother to wrestle for the RRW Revolution Championship. From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW announces RRW Live For The Moment[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling today announced that next show, RRW Live For The Moment, will be held on Friday, Week 4, May 2007, at The Weston Gymnasium in New Jersey. Velocidad and Tempest Appleby will be in action, the undefeated duo of Ben Williams and Gentleman Jim King go head to head, while RRW Revolution Champion Thomas Morgan takes on a fresh challenger in the form of Cal Sanders. As always, tickets are available for $2 at the venue. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] I finally had some good news for Remmington Remus though, as I let him know that he would be back in the announce booth this time round. We were only using 6 wrestlers this month and we had some money in the bank, so I was confident that I could pay him without forcing us into debt again. But we would soon see, for soon enough it was Friday, Week 4, May 2007 and it was time to get on with the show. [U]Predictions welcome :[/U] [B]RRW Live For The Moment[/B] 1) Ben Williams vs Gentleman Jim King 2) Tempest Appleby vs Velocidad 3) RRW Revolution Championship : Thomas Morgan (c) vs Cal Sanders

[CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]RRW Live For The Moment[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]The Weston Gymnasium[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Friday, Week 4, May 2007[/CENTER][/B] [B]Segment 1 :[/B] Gentleman Jim King has an interview in which he taunts Ben Williams. [I]“How do, fine people? I’d just like to take this moment to introduce myself to each and every one of you. My name is Jim King, and let me assure you, a nicer chap you will not find. Now far be it from me to stand here all night talking, but there is one small matter I’d like to address – Ben Williams rudeness. I ran into him backstage earlier, and not having met him before I introduced myself and went to shake his hand. And can you believe it, he just nodded at me and kept walking!. How rude! Just because he was carrying four bags, that is no excuse to treat a fellow human being that way! So tonight, I am going to teach Ben Williams some manners!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 2 :[/B] Ben Williams vs Gentleman Jim King [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Ben Williams defeated Gentleman Jim King in 5:37 by submission. In a battle between two undefeated superstars, technician King took on lightweight all-rounder Williams in an entertaining bout. Williams continued to play the underdog throughout the match as King belied his gentlemanly manner by trying every trick in the book to get the youngster on the mat. The finish came when King had Williams in a figure-four leg lock and grabbed the ropes for an extra advantage. The referee kicked his hand away and Williams was able to roll King over and reverse the pressure, forcing King to tap out and giving Williams the upset submission victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] E [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 3 :[/B] Having picked up the victory, Ben Williams goes out into the crowd to celebrate with his people. “The Fan’s Own” Ben Williams is once again ecstatic about picking up the win, and he again celebrates by jumping the crowd barrier and hugging and high-fiving the fans in attendance, saying over and over that he “did it for you guys.” [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 4 :[/B] Tempest Appleby vs Velocidad [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Velocidad defeated Tempest Appleby in 5:38 by pinfall with a Velocidad Tornado. The two speedy high-flyers matched up well during this bout. Appleby showed off his remarkable top rope arsenal and Velocidad matched him move for move. The action was fast paced through-out and there were plenty of near falls, but Velocidad finally finished of “The Mover From Vancouver” by hitting the Velocidad Tornado and gaining the pinfall victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 5 :[/B] Thomas Morgan cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Cal Sanders. [I]“Who is this Cal Sanders guy who wants to step in the ring with the “Trademark”?. A nobody, that’s who. Has he even won a match in Ridley Revolution Wrestling? I WILL take the time out of my busy schedule to beat him, but since he is not worthy of fighting me the RRW Revolution Championship will NOT be on the line. Cal Sanders, you have a lot to prove – but tonight I am going to prove what we already know – that I am better than you. Cal Sanders - you can Mark My Words!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 6 :[/B] Thomas Morgan vs Cal Sanders [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/CalSanders.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders in 5:41 by pinfall. Cal Sanders seemed to take Thomas Morgan by surprise early on, using some of his technical expertise to catch the champion off guard. The two wrestlers were a lot more evenly matched than Morgan believed, and Sanders gave him a real run for his money. After plenty of back and forth action, Morgan grabbed the advantage by using an illegal choke when the referee’s back was turned and once on top he never let up, pinning Sanders in just under 6 minutes after a violent series of suplexes. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]Overall Show Rating :[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/grade_dminus.jpg[/IMG]

From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW Live For The Moment Report[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling held RRW Live For The Moment last night in The Weston Gymnasium, and drew 12 fans. The feedback has been very positive. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Road Agent Reese Paige and I had cereal for breakfast the next morning, while we discussed her notes from the night before. [I]“I guess you want to hear my thoughts on the announcing first”,[/I] said Reese, reading my mind. [I]“During the first two matches, I thought that the colour commentary gave a real boost, and I didn’t notice anything about the announcing done by Remmington Remus, which means he did his job.”[/I] [I]“However, the announcing quality wasn’t up to the same standard as the Thomas Morgan vs Cal Sanders match, and I didn’t notice Katie at all so she didn’t add to it or take away from it,”[/I] she continued. [I]“So even though our announcing wasn’t as weak as last month, we still ended up with the same rated show. I guess it goes to show that at this level it’s neither here nor there having Lee Bambino or Remmington Remus call the matches.”[/I] [I]“So I shouldn’t feel like I’m letting the team down by using Lee Bambino on the off months then”,[/I] I supposed. [I]“And speaking of that Thomas Morgan/Cal Sanders match, can you believe I forgot to tell Thomas to bring the title belt with him! He improvised well though and came up with a good excuse for it not to be a title match.”[/I] [I]“I’ve got no specific comments to make about any of the angles actually”,[/I] said Reese, sipping from her orange juice nonchalantly. [I]“They served their purpose in justifying the matches but we didn’t really gain anything by having them.”[/I] [I]“I thought that Tempest Appleby showed a definite improvement in his performance skills during his match with Velocidad”,[/I] Reese added, [I]“but Ben Williams and Gentleman Jim King don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.”[/I] [I]“Yeah, their styles don’t really mesh do they”,[/I] I agreed. [I]“In conclusion though,”[/I] she said, [I]“and you can say it with me … this show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.”[/I] I was happy enough with that for now, and though I would have liked a higher rated card it was comforting to note that having Remmington Remus announce didn’t make that much of a difference. Because really, can you imagine how unbearable he would have been if he had helped us to a higher rating! [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] On Sunday, Week 4, May 2007 I once again met with my accountant to go over the financials for the month. [I]“In March you made a profit of $145, and in April you made $123”,[/I] he started, [I]“and you started this month with a bank balance of $219.”[/I] [I]“Attendance of was back down this month - 15 people in April, and now only 12 spectators in March,”[/I] said the accountant, [I]“which at $2 a ticket gives you $24 in ticket sales”.[/I] [I]“As per usual, the cost of renting the Weston Gymnasium was $200, and running a small show costs $500, so that’s $700 in total show costs of course”,[/I] he continued. [I]“The costs of marketing, merchandising, production, legal and administration are continue to be $150 for each department,”[/I] he said, [I]“and this month you sold $17 worth of merchandise while spending only $12 on the cost of the actual merchandise sold.”[/I] [I]“At least we’re still making money on merchandise then, as little as it is”,[/I] I replied. [I]“The good news is that your sponsorship was up significantly from last month, you got $3173 in May, compared to $3090 the month before,”[/I] said the accountant. [I]“In simple terms, that $183 is enough to pay another wrestler”.[/I] [I]”Or to help pay Remmington Remus”,[/I] I laughed to myself. [I]“Speaking of which, there is of course your wage payments,”[/I] he continued. [I]“You spent $1550 in April, for comparisons sake. You only used 6 workers this month ($150 for Thomas Morgan and $125 each for Ben Williams, Velocidad, Tempest Appleby, Gentleman Jim King and Cal Sanders) and then there’s your 4 show staff of course ($450 for Remmington Remus, $225 for Chad Brent, $200 for Reese Paige and $100 for Katie Cameron) which totals out to be $1750 – up $200 from last month. Using Remmington Remus sure adds to your costs, so might I suggest you manage his appearances well”.[/I] [I]“Noted”,[/I] I said. [I]“So in summary,”[/I] the accountant said, [I]“you have $3214 in income and $3212 in expenditure (well up from last month) for a total profit of $2. Don’t spend it all at once!”[/I] [I]“Everyone’s a comedian”,[/I] I said, giving him a dirty look. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] So we had used Remmington Remus, put on a show that had rated the same as last month, and only just made money. As I went to bed on the last day of May I certainly had a lot to think about.

My wrestling writing colleague “The Insider” had been on the job over the weekend, and had written and article for his website rating the popularity of each of the wrestling promotions in North America. Although he said that he rated each promotion on a scale of 1-100 he only gave a general letter grade in his article, and he had rated Ridley Revolution Wrestling as an “F” in popularity. Now assuming that we had started out at an “F-” when we were an unknown company back in January, this represented the first signs of significant improvement, further justifying Reese Paige’s common line of “This show … should have increased our popularity”. Thinking it through a little more, I decided to ask Katie Cameron for her opinion on something, since it was a little know fact that outside of the wacky world of pro wrestling, Cameron works as a marketing manager for a large telecommunications firm. [I]“So we now have a brand that has some sort of popularity”,[/I] Katie explained to me, [I]“even at this small level, it is worth something. People actually WANT to come and watch our wrestling shows, and as long as they demand to see them we can supply them.”[/I] [I]“But the best part is”,[/I] she continued, [I]“the more popular we get, the more the spectators are going to value our product, and the more willing they are going to be to pay to watch it. And this is where we can start to make our money.”[/I] And it turns out that my accountant agreed with everything Katie had told me, so we decided that from our June show onwards, due to our increase in popularity we would raise the ticket prices from $2 to $3. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] The other thing I had to do at the start of Week 1, June 2007 was to email the workers and staff for their feedback and opinions. Thankfully, their replies were once again stock standard : [I]“I think that my current push is good, I have no complaints”,[/I] and [I]“I have no complaints to make”[/I] about their morale. Everyone was happy with how things were going, and I was damn sure going to do my best to keep it that way. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Our monthly creative meeting was held during Week 2, June 2007, and it was business as usual. Each member of the team nominated two workers that they would like to see in action and we tried to mould the event around those 8 workers – although of course one of Remmington Remus’s suggestions was Roderick Remus, so needless to say we worked around that one. In the end we put together what we hoped would be one of our most entertaining cards yet. From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW to present RRW Anarchy[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling today announced the details for their next show. RRW Anarchy will be held on Friday, Week 4, June 2007, at The Weston Gymnasium in New Jersey. Ben Williams tries to keep his undefeated streak alive against K-Squared, TJ Bailey squares off with Valentine, Alan Parent and Kashmir Singh will continue their heated rivalry, and after falling short three times now Frankie Dee has a final challenge for RRW Revolution Champion Thomas Morgan. Tickets are available at the venue for the cost of $3. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] After the meeting, it was once again time to let Remmington Remus know that he wouldn’t be announcing RRW Anarchy. However I had come to a decision that I hoped would help him take the news a little bit better. [I]“As you know Remmington”,[/I] I started, [I]“we are trying to build our year around the “Big 4” marquee event. And what I have decided, is that in order to make these events more special I want to guarantee that our Number 1 announcer – you – is the one to call these events.”[/I] [I]“Basically what am trying to say”,[/I] I continued, [I]“is that I am going to get Lee Bambino to call all of the off month events, and you will call each of the “Big 4” events exclusively. It will give them air of importance, and you can play up the fact that as they are a special event, we need someone special to call them. What do you reckon?”[/I] [I]“Number 1 announcer hey”,[/I] replied Remmington Remus, with a smile on his face. [I]“I like the sound of that!”[/I] In all honesty, the hope was that we could save enough money by using Lee Bambino during the other months to be able to AFFORD Remmington Remus four times a year. I guess we’d see how that would work out soon enough. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] On Wednesday, Week 2, June 2007, news broke that that the popularity of Total Championship Wrestling in overseas regions had risen such an extent that they were now classified as an International sized promotion – the same classification as Supreme Wrestling Federation. While this was good news for TCW and the wrestling industry as a whole, it was also a little worrying for smaller promotions like us. Being a larger size and having to cater to greater audiences meant that TCW would need to hire more workers, possibly raiding them from cult and regional level promotions such as USPW and DaVE, who would in turn steal workers from small and local promotions such as Ridley Revolution Wrestling. By the end of the month I still hadn’t heard of any offers to any of my workers, but as time goes on and the workers popularity increases we would certainly be ripe for the picking. What made the rise of TCW more astounding was the state of the economy and wrestling industry in the United States. At the moment, the US economy was in pretty poor shape (D-) and getting worse (falling) while the wrestling industry as a whole was in a sorry state of decline (F+ and falling). The big companies like TCW and SWF were smart to try and consolidate their operations in foreign markets for the time being, but they had to be extra careful to cater for their home fans as well or they could face serious consequences down the track. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] But back on a (much) smaller scale, in little old New Jersey, we were just about ready to hold our June show, RRW Anarchy. [U]Predictions welcome :[/U] [B]RRW Anarchy[/B] 1) TJ Bailey vs Valentine 2) Ben Williams vs K-Squared 3) Kashmir Singh vs Alan Parent 4) RRW Revolution Championship : Thomas Morgan (c) vs Frankie Dee

[CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]RRW Anarchy[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]The Weston Gymnasium[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Friday, Week 4, June 2007[/CENTER][/B] [B]Segment 1 :[/B] We are shown a backstage segment where Valentine gives a bunch of flowers to Katie Cameron, and then they kiss. “The Ladies Man” Valentine is walking backstage with a bunch of flowers. He approaches Katie Cameron from behind, startling her, and hands her the flowers. While she is still in shock he leans over and kisses her, then continues on his way as Cameron looks on, bewildered. [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 2 :[/B] TJ Bailey vs Valentine [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TJBailey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/Valentine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] TJ Bailey defeated Valentine in 4:24 by submission. Valentine once again spends a lot of the match playing to the crowd and waving and winking at the females in attendance. He is particularly focused on Katie Cameron at the announce table, blowing her kisses and looking for her approval whenever he hits a move. Bailey is somewhat distracted by all this, but ends up taking advantage of Valentine’s behaviour to surprise his opponent and pick up the submission victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] E [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 3 :[/B] K-Squared cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Ben Williams. [I]“Finally … K-Squared … has come back … to Ridley Revolution Wrestling!. Tonight, K-Squared is taking on Ben Williams, and K-Squared wants to know one thing – how can a Jabroni like this guy still be yet to lose a match? That’s all going to change though, as there is no doubt that tonight K-Squared will be victorious, so sit back, relax and enjoy K-Squared’s performance.”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 4 :[/B] Ben Williams vs K-Squared [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/K-Squared.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Ben Williams defeated K-Squared in 3:56 by submission. K-Squared dominates to start, hitting several big moves on Williams and sending him flying around, bumping like crazy. As always, Williams plays the underdog role to perfection, taking a beating while occasionally making a quick comeback to keep himself in the match. For his part, K-Squared plays up his arrogant attitude, strutting around the ring each time he knocks down Williams, playing to the crowd. The ending comes when K-Squared seems to have a submission finisher locked in but gets too far ahead of himself in saluting the audience in celebration, allowing Williams to reverse the move and gain the upset victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 5 :[/B] Having picked up the victory, Ben Williams goes out into the crowd to celebrate with his people. Once again, “The Fan’s Own” Ben Williams celebrates his victory by jumping the crowd barrier and hugging and high-fiving the fans in attendance, much to their shock and amazement. However the fans seem to be enjoying his continued success and soon get right into his personal party. [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 6 :[/B] Kashmir Singh vs Alan Parent [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/AlanParent.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Alan Parent defeated Kashmir Singh in 3:45 by submission. Having fallen twice to Kashmir Singh in recent months Alan Parent come out full of fire, looking to capitalise on the beating he gave his opponent after their match at Survival Of The Fittest. Parent spends much of the match focusing on Singh’s left knee, which is heavily strapped. Singh gallantly holds him off however, using his superior strength to fight his way out of Parent’s various submission attempts. Eventually though Parent is able to wear the Indian down as Singh’s injuries prove to much, forcing him to tap out in pain to give Parent his first victory in this heated rivalry. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 7 :[/B] Thomas Morgan has an interview in which he taunts Frankie Dee. [I]“So once again, Frankie Dee has challenged me, the “Trademark” for MY RRW Revolution Championship. For those that haven’t been paying attention, I have already beaten this kid 3 times, so why should I waste my time accepting his challenge? I am definitely not scared of fighting him again and beating him again, but I don’t think he is worthy of wrestling for the Revolution Championship, so the title will NOT be on the line. However, if Frankie Dee does somehow manage to prove that he can beat me, I will be more than happy to let him try and take the title at next months event. But trust me Frankie Dee – you will not beat me – you can Mark My Words!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 8 :[/B] Thomas Morgan vs Frankie Dee [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Frankie Dee defeated Thomas Morgan in 3:36 by pinfall with a Shinanju Kick. Frankie Dee goes all out to prove he can hang with Thomas Morgan, matching him move for move and showing that he has learnt from their previous encounters. The match is fast paced and Morgan’s technical expertise proves to be only just enough to survive Dee’s unorthodox martial-arts style fighting. The two Canadians are evenly matched and for most of the contest neither man can gain any real advantage. After a series of near falls, Dee finally manages to catch Morgan off guard while he is arguing with the referee, hitting a massive kick to the jaw of his surprised opponent. With the crowd solidly behind him, Dee finishes the match with a Shinanju Kick, picking up the pinfall victory and the chance to once again fight for the RRW Revolution Title at the next RRW event. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B]Overall Show Rating :[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/grade_d.jpg[/IMG]

Out of character post : [QUOTE=Astil;312701]Throwing my "Hey, good job" onto this page... Hey, good job.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Greg McNeish;321540]Just read this from the start. Great stuff. Congrats on getting to charge $3 for a ticket (that's an extra $15/month! WOOO!!!). You've got a reader in me.[/QUOTE] Every little bit helps, especially when I have to pay Remmington Remus as well as his ego :D . Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you keep enjoying it!

From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW Anarchy Report[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling held RRW Anarchy last night in The Weston Gymnasium, and drew 38 fans. The feedback has been very positive, it was apparently a great show for them. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] The morning following RRW Anarchy, Reese Paige and I had our regular breakfast meeting (we had waffles this month) to discuss her notes from the show. [I]“Once again”,[/I] she started out by saying, [I]“I think that Kashmir Singh and Alan Parent have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. However I also noticed that TJ Bailey and Valentine don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.”[/I] [I]“Speaking of Valentine though”,[/I] she continued, [I]“I believe that he is learning to show more charisma and also developing better performance skills. I think we need to keep using him in angles with the likes of Katie Cameron as he seems to have a lot of potential.”[/I] [I]“Well remind me at the monthly booking meeting”,[/I] I laughed, [I]“You know what my memory is like!”[/I] [I]“Thomas Morgan and Ben Williams both seem to be improving their rumble skills as well”,[/I] she stated, [I]“and of course as always, the announcing job done by Lee Bambino was pretty weak. The announcing quality wasn’t up to the same standard as most of the matches, but the colour commentary gave the matches a boost.”[/I] [I]“Lather, rinse, repeat …”[/I] I replied. [I]“And you know what I am going to say next as well”,[/I] Reese said, [I]“This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.”[/I] [I]“Oh you can definitely say that as much as you like”[/I], I said as we finished up our meeting, [I]“and the accountant can keep telling me that we are making money too!”[/I] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] My regular meeting with Ridley Revolution Wrestling’s accountant took place on Sunday, Week 4, June 2007. [I]“You must be getting more popular”,[/I] he began, [I]“as there was a significant jump in attendance this month, even though you raised the ticket prices to $3. 38 paying customers makes $114 in ticker sales, which when you think about it actually covers the wage of Katie Cameron or Lee Bambino, so that is starting to make a difference.”[/I] [I]“The cost of renting the Weston Gymnasium remains at $200, and running a small show sets you back $500, so that’s the usual $700 total in show costs”,[/I] said the accountant. [I]“And you spent the regular $150 each on marketing, merchandising, production, legal and administration. This month you spent $37 on the cost of the actual merchandise sold and made $53 from that merchandise, which again shows your popularity is on the rise.”[/I] [I]“Your sponsorship money for June was $3181,”[/I] he continued, [I]“and your wage bill came in at $1700 this month. You used 8 workers ($150 each for Frankie Dee, K-Squared and Thomas Morgan and $125 each for Alan Parent, Kashmir Singh, Ben Williams, TJ Bailey and Valentine) and your 4 show staff ($225 for Chad Brent, $200 for Reese Paige and $100 each for Katie Cameron and Lee Bambino). This is down $50 dollars from last month even though you used two more workers, so in effect using Lee Bambino as an announcer helped cover that extra cost completely.”[/I] [I]“So in total”[/I] he said, finalising his calculations, [I]“that’s $3348 in income and $3187 in expenditure, which gives you a profit for June of $161, and your bank balance now sits at $382. This is the highest it has been, and the biggest monthly profit you have achieved. Keep up the great work!”[/I] [I]“That’s great news to see we are doing so well”,[/I] I replied, [I]“because I have some big plans for July! You should come to the show, it’s only $3”.[/I] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] And I certainly did have big plans for July, as it was time for the third of our “Big 4” events. After our most financially successful month yet, it was time to spend some money!

My monthly emails to the workers and staff for their feedback and opinions were sent out during Week 1, July 2007. I received them all back promptly, and thankfully it was the usual responses : [I]“I think that my current push is good, I have no complaints”,[/I] and [I]“I have no complaints to make”[/I] with regards to their morale. As far as I was concerned there was no point making money and being successful if my employees weren’t happy, and I was going to continue to do everything in my power to make sure their responses stayed positive. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] With the success of “Survival Of The Fittest” in April the creative team was excited about planning our July “Big 4” event. I wanted to make an impact and create an event that really stood out for RRW, something different than we had ever done before. [I]“How about we call the event “The Unknown”, and we can have a surprise wrestler debut at the show each year, starting off with my brother Roderick Remus this year?”[/I] suggested Remmington Remus, although I could tell by the hint of a smile that he was only being somewhat serious, more likely saying it just to get a reaction. [I]“Well”,[/I] said Chad Brent, shaking his head at Remmington, [I]“as exciting as our matches have been so far, they’ve all been straight up. No gimmicks, no special effects, just plain old one on one matches. We should try and do something special for the July event like have a big gimmick match.”[/I] [I]“Good idea,”[/I] I replied. [I]“So what gimmick matches can you guys suggest? And don’t even think about a 30 man over the top rope battle royal, it’s been done to death and besides, we don’t have 30 wrestlers!”[/I] [I]“Haha, yeah”,[/I] enthused Katie Cameron. [I]“Well what about a Ladder Match, or a Cage match, or a Tables match?”[/I] [I]“Or a Hardcore match, or a Submission match, or a Texas Death match, or a Last Man Standing match?”[/I] continued Reese Paige. [I]“Or maybe”,[/I] I said, a light clicking on inside my head, [I]“why don’t we do ALL of them?”[/I] [I]“What? Are you crazy? That’s seven matches! We don’t even have that many wrestlers! And not to mention how much that would cost!”[/I] argued Katie Cameron. [I]“Well that’s why this is the “creative” team – it’s time to get creative!”[/I] I replied. And so we did, and what we came up with was the biggest RRW event yet. From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW announces RRW Seven Deadly Sins[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling today announced that their next show, RRW Seven Deadly Sins, will be held on Friday, Week 4, July 2007, at The Weston Gymnasium in New Jersey. At the event, RRW wrestlers will compete in seven of the most exciting matches you will ever see : A “Cage Match”, a “Ladder Match”, a “Tables Match”, a “Texas Death Match”, a “Last Man Standing Match”, a “Submission Match”, and a “Hardcore Match”. RRW Revolution Champion Thomas Morgan will defend his title against Frankie Dee, Velocidad and TJ Bailey go head to head, Gentleman Jim King and Tempest Appleby face off, and after his victory at RRW Anarchy, Alan Parent has a challenge for his fierce rival Kashmir Singh. Tickets are now available for $3 at the venue. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] During the month, I received an interesting email from my wrestling website contact, “The Insider”, who was always full of gossip and useful information, and always seemed to know what was going on in the wrestling world. [QUOTE] [B]Header :[/B] RRW New Friendship [B]Date :[/B] Saturday, Week 3, July 2007 [B]Content :[/B] Tempest Appleby and Alan Parent have been getting on very well recently. [/QUOTE] As the owner of the company it was useful information to know what was going on backstage, and from a more personal level it was pleasing to see that my workers were getting on with each other and actually forming new friendships. We must be doing something right at Ridley Revolution Wrestling! Of course, I could hardly wait to get an email saying that two workers WEREN’T getting along! [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] On Wednesday, Week 4, July 2007 the wrestling world woke to some shocking news. Due to months of poor television ratings, continually putting on sub-standard events, and the general decline in the US economy and wrestling industry, the biggest wrestling promotion in the world, Supreme Wrestling Federation, had fallen in popularity so much that they were now classified as a cult level promotion. While these classifications were obviously subjective, the overall consensus – for both the paying public and the wrestlers themselves – was that SWF just wasn’t popular anymore. The major effect that was immediately obvious was regarding wrestlers – firstly, SWF cut several people from their roster – lower level workers such as Andre Jones, Mikel Alonso, Akima Brave, Shady K and Knuckles, as well as staff members Jessie, Shane Stones and Duane Fry. Secondly, with the company seemingly in trouble, it was rumoured that wrestlers would no longer sign written contracts with SWF, instead opting for Pay Per Appearance deals which mean they can get out at any time, while also spreading their wings and working for other organisations. So while TCW looks to hire more workers and possibly raid the rosters of smaller promotions like RRW with their rise to international level, the fall of SWF has the opposite effect, flooding the market with talented wrestlers and thus giving our rivals better options than to sign our workers. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] The troubles at SWF had hardly had time to sink in when before we knew it, it was Friday, Week 4, July 2007. Remmington Remus was back in the announce booth and it was time for the third of our “Big 4” events – all gimmick matches all the time - RRW Seven Deadly Sins. [U]Predictions welcome :[/U] [B]RRW Seven Deadly Sins[/B] 1) Ladder Match : Velocidad vs TJ Bailey 2) Hardcore Match : Gentleman Jim King vs Tempest Appleby 3) Match Type To Be Announced : Kashmir Singh vs Alan Parent 4) RRW Revolution Championship Last Man Standing Match : Thomas Morgan (c) vs Frankie Dee

RRW Seven Deadly Sins 1) Ladder Match : [b]Velocidad[/b] vs TJ Bailey [i]Not much to call this on, but I'm thinking that Velocidad will use his speed to shoot up the ladder, and capitalize. What's going to be the prize at the top?[/i] 2) Hardcore Match : Gentleman Jim King vs [b]Tempest Appleby[/b] [i]King is too much of a gentleman to get hardcore.[/i] 3) Match Type To Be Announced : [b]Kashmir Singh[/b] vs Alan Parent [i]I think it's time to bring this one to a close. Whoever wins this looks to be in line for the next title shot. Besides, Parent's got all the momentum, and that always spells trouble when going into a big show.[/i] 4) RRW Revolution Championship Last Man Standing Match : [b]Thomas Morgan (c)[/b] vs Frankie Dee [i]Frankie Dee's great, don't get me wrong, but after all the chances he's had, it would be kinda cheap for him to FINALLY pick up the big win. The win last month sets this up nicely, but it's a flash in the pan. Bring on Singh, 'cause the champ's going to be looking for a new contender.[/i] It'll be interesting to see how you incorporate the three other sins.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]RRW Seven Deadly Sins[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]The Weston Gymnasium[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Friday, Week 4, July 2007[/CENTER][/B] [B]Pre-Show Segment 1 :[/B] Alan Parent comes to the ring and challenges Kashmir Singh to a match. [I]“Welcome to Ridley Revolution Wrestling. This show is rated PG – Parental Guidance recommended. Kashmir Singh, last month at RRW Anarchy, I proved that not only am I your equal but that I am your superior with my thrilling submission victory. Tonight, Kashmir Singh, I’m giving you a choice. Since I beat you by submission last month, you can take me on in a Submission Match and lose again. Or, I can beat you in a Texas Death Match. Or if you don’t like that, how about losing to me in a Cage Match? Whatever it is you choose, Singh, there’s only one thing that you need to remember - I’m Alan Parent and I’m Gonna Make You Tap!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 1 :[/B] Ladder Match - TJ Bailey vs Velocidad [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TJBailey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Velocidad defeated TJ Bailey in 4:44 when Velocidad retrieved the item. During the match we also had Gentleman Jim King run in and attack TJ Bailey. TJ Bailey and Velocidad wrestled in a fast paced match, with the speedy Velocidad running rings around his opponent. Bailey managed to hang in there though, and used the ladder as a weapon to good effect. The highlight of the match was when Velocidad hit his finisher, the Velocidad Tornado, off the ladder, sending TJ Bailey sailing out of the ring. At this stage, Gentleman Jim King ran in and attacked the young American, while Velocidad used the advantage to climb the ladder, retrieve the item and win the match. [B]Match Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 2 :[/B] Frankie Dee has a microphone, and says that he is very confident that he will get the win in his upcoming match against Thomas Morgan. [I]“Last month at RRW Anarchy I fought with honour, valour, and courage and I was able to prove once and for all that I can beat Thomas Morgan. This has earned me the right to challenge him for his RRW Revolution Championship, an honour in itself. And just as I did last month, I am confident that I have what it takes to beat Morgan, win the title and bring honour, dignity and prestige to Ridley Revolution Wrestling. Thomas Morgan - may the best man win!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 3 :[/B] Hardcore Match – Gentleman Jim King vs Tempest Appleby [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Gentleman Jim King defeated Tempest Appleby in 2:47 by pinfall. During the match we also had Velocidad run in and attack Tempest Appleby. Gentleman Jim King and Tempest Appleby were straight into the action in this match, attacking each other with whatever weapons they could find. Chairs, garbage cans, road signs, the lot - even the kitchen sink made an appearance! King took the upper hand when Velocidad ran in to attack Appleby, returning the favour from the previous match by laying him out with a Velocidad Tornado. After a few extra chair shots for good measure, Gentleman Jim King picked up the pinfall victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] F+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 4 :[/B] TJ Bailey and Tempest Appleby come to the ring and challenge Gentleman Jim King and Velocidad to a match. As Tempest Appleby recovers in the ring, TJ Bailey runs down and grabs a microphone. [I]“Jim King, Velocidad. You think you can do whatever you like, running down and interfering in our matches, cost myself and Tempest Appleby victory. Well instead of being sneaky about it and attacking us behind our backs, how ‘bout you show us what you really bring to the table – literally - and take us on right here, right now, in a TABLES match!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 5 :[/B] Tables Match – TJ Bailey & Tempest Appleby vs Velocidad & Gentleman Jim King [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TJBailey.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/TempestAppleby.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Velocidad and Gentleman Jim King defeated TJ Bailey and Tempest Appleby in 1:31; TJ Bailey was eliminated first, and finally Tempest Appleby. TJ Bailey and Tempest Appleby fought gallantly, but King and Velocidad were like a house on fire, nothing could stop them. Taking advantage of the knocks that Appleby received during the hardcore match, King and Velocidad quickly took him out of the picture and focused their attack on TJ Bailey, double teaming him relentlessly. It proved too much for Bailey to overcome, and he was eliminated after being put through a table by a two-man vertical suplex. Following that, an injured Appleby was no match for his two opponents, and it was a mere formality when he was power-bombed though a table, giving Gentleman Jim King and Velocidad a decisive victory. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 6 :[/B] Kashmir Singh cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Alan Parent. [I]“So Alan Parent has given me a choice? A Submission Match, a Texas Death Match, or a Cage Match? Well, I have always been the indecisive type and I just can’t decide between the three. Alan Parent, you know that I am a fighter – in fact I LOVE to fight – so tonight, I WILL take you on – in ALL THREE MATCHES! Now get out here and fight!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] F+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 7 :[/B] Submission Match – Kashmir Singh vs Alan Parent [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/AlanParent.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Alan Parent defeated Kashmir Singh in 4:45 by submission. The two fierce rivals traded moves back and forth throughout the early portions of this match, continually reversing and countering their opponents attacks. This ended in a stalemate though, with the crowd applauding the fine display of wrestling they had just seen. Singh moved to shake Parent’s hand as a sign of respect but the Canadian faked and attacked Singh’s injured knee, catching him by surprise. Parent controlled the match from this point, attempting various leg related submission moves, with Singh barely able to fight his way out each time. Parent finally managed to lock in a Figure Four Leg Lock and Singh was unable to escape, giving Parent the submission victory in just under five minutes. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 8 :[/B] Texas Death Match – Kashmir Singh vs Alan Parent [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/AlanParent.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Kashmir Singh defeated Alan Parent in 5:14 when Alan Parent was pinned and could not beat a ten count. With Singh still down in pain Parent went for the quick victory, covering his opponent and scoring a six count before the Indian could kick out. Singh used the ropes to pick himself up, and as Parent charged towards him trying to clothesline him out of the ring Singh was able to duck, sending his opponent flying. This gave Singh time to recover, and he immediately went on the attack, whipping Parent into various objects at ring side before sending him head first into the steel steps. Using his amazing strength, Singh was able to throw Parent back into the ring, then followed up by picking up the ring steps and throwing them OVER the top rope, knocking out Parent in the process. At this point the pinfall was academic, and Singh picked up the victory when Parent could not beat a ten count. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 9 :[/B] Cage Match – Kashmir Singh vs Alan Parent [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/AlanParent.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Kashmir Singh defeated Alan Parent in 5:07 when Kashmir Singh escaped the cage. Both men were down in the ring as the cage lowered, Parent clutching his head in pain and Singh trying to get feeling in his injured knee. They made it to their feet as the bell rang and then stood toe-to-toe, trading punched back and forth. Neither could gain any advantage as the fight escalated – each man kept hitting bigger and bigger moves on his opponent, hoping to keep him down long enough to escape the cage. Singh was the first to climb, moving gingerly because his knee was still causing him discomfort, and Parent quickly caught him as the match turned into a fist fight with the competitors straddling the top of the cage. Both men swung at each other at the same time with a HUGE right hand, which was enough to knock each of them from their position. However Singh’s blow knocked Parent back INTO the ring while the Indian tumbled down the outside, which was enough to give Singh the victory as he landed on the floor. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D- [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 10 :[/B] Thomas Morgan cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Frankie Dee. [I]“So, Frankie Dee thinks because he picked up one FLUKE victory that he is the best and most honourable fighter in the history of the world. Well let me tell you something Frankie Dee. Your victory at RRW Anarchy means nothing, because MY RRW Revolution Championship was not on the line. Tonight however will be different. The “Trademark” Thomas Morgan always shows up when it counts, so you had better bring you’re A-Game Dee. But even then it won’t be enough, because Frankie Dee – when all is said and done, *I* will be the Last Man Standing – you can Mark My Words!”[/I] [B]Segment Rating :[/B] E+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [B]Segment 11 :[/B] RRW Revolution Championship - Last Man Standing Match - Thomas Morgan vs Frankie Dee [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/originalbelt05.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/icon_vs2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Match Result :[/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Frankie Dee in 5:37 when Frankie Dee could not beat a ten count. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 4 of his RRW Revolution Championship title. The crowd is hyped for what could be Frankie Dee’s last chance to challenge Thomas Morgan for the RRW Revolution Championship. Trying to surprise his opponent, Morgan starts the match by eschewing his usual technical approach in favour of brawling, but Dee’s martial arts skill stand him in good stead and he is able to mostly avoid Morgan’s attack. Dee retaliates in kind, hitting Morgan with as series of savage kicks, but fails to knock his opponent down. Morgan has to cheat to finally gain the advantage – after whipping Dee INTO the referee and knocking him down, Morgan quickly brings a chair into the ring and attacks Dee’s head, hitting several big blows and causing Dee to stumble around the ring. Uncharacteristically, Morgan goes to the top rope and attempts a flying forearm to the head of Dee, but as Dee goes down he manages to catch Morgan with a Shinanju Kick on instinct alone, leaving both men knocked out on the canvas. The referee comes too and begins his ten count - Morgan is up at 9, but despite the encouragement of the crowd Frankie Dee is unable to recover from Morgan’s vicious chair assault and is counted down for ten, giving Thomas Morgan the victory over his gallant opponent. [B]Match Rating :[/B] D+ [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B]Overall Show Rating :[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/grade_d.jpg[/IMG]

From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW Seven Deadly Sins Report[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling held RRW Seven Deadly Sins last night in The Weston Gymnasium, and drew 34 fans. The feedback has been extremely positive, it was apparently a great show for them. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] I received an rash of emails after the show, seems our trainers had been working overtime : [QUOTE] [B]Header :[/B] Time To Heal [B]Date :[/B] Friday, Week 4, July 2007 [B]Content :[/B] TJ Bailey is feeling the effects of a gruelling recent schedule, and has asked that you take that into account when booking him, so that he can have time to recover properly. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [B]Header :[/B] Time To Heal [B]Date :[/B] Friday, Week 4, July 2007 [B]Content :[/B] Alan Parent is feeling the effects of a gruelling recent schedule, and has asked that you take that into account when booking him, so that he can have time to recover properly. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [B]Header :[/B] Time To Heal [B]Date :[/B] Friday, Week 4, July 2007 [B]Content :[/B] Kashmir Singh is feeling the effects of a gruelling recent schedule, and has asked that you take that into account when booking him, so that he can have time to recover properly. [/QUOTE] I had fully expected this of course, especially in the case of Alan Parent and Kashmir Singh, who had wrestled each other three times in succession in increasingly dangerous matches. I had medics on hand during the show and needless to say that each wrestler was taken care of accordingly after their match. I made sure to contact everyone the next morning to check their condition and give them my support, and of course, since we were only holding one show a month, I let them know they could have the next four weeks off! Generous eh? [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] RRW road agent Reece Paige was apparently on a health kick so we had some type of protein shake for breakfast on Saturday, Week 4, July 2007 while we discussed her notes from last nights show. [I]“Well you’ve got to be happy with that show,”[/I] she said, [I]“it was probably the best that we have put on – Singh/Parent and Morgan/Dee were great matches for us. Alan Parent and Kashmir Singh certainly do have great chemistry.”[/I] [I]“Totally,”[/I] I agreed, [I]“I thoroughly enjoyed the show.”[/I] [I]“However the opening matches were pretty tame,”[/I] continued Reese. [I]“Velocidad seemed off his game, and on top of that, Velocidad and TJ Bailey don’t seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.”[/I] [I]“But the tag team tables match between Velocidad & Gentleman Jim King and Tempest Appleby & TJ Bailey was certainly an eye opener,”[/I] she said. [I]“I noticed that TJ Bailey is improving in flying skills, and without a doubt the performance of Velocidad and Tempest Appleby stood out as being good.”[/I] [I]“Yeah?”[/I] I said, as I hadn’t been expecting that, [I]“that’s interesting. We might have to give them bigger roles in the future.”[/I] [I]“And it goes without saying that the colour commentary gave each of the matches a boost,”[/I] said Reese, [I]“and although the announcing quality wasn’t up to the same standard of the match in the main event, Remmington Remus really didn’t have any other problems.”[/I] [I]“So all in all,”[/I] she concluded, [I]“this show can be considered a success, it should have increased out popularity”.[/I] [I]“Good, good”,[/I] I replied, [I]“but I bet it didn’t improve our bank balance.”[/I] We finished up, and I began preparing myself for confirmation of that last statement at tomorrow’s meeting with the accountant. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] The accountant wasn’t able to make our meeting on Sunday, Week 4, July 2007, due to coming down with “Nigerian Green Plague”. His secretary said that it was something that “Cannot Be Worked Through”, but that the recovery time was “A Few Days” so he should be ok. However, he did have time to provide me with an A4 page summary of our financial report, complete with hand written notes : [QUOTE] [B][CENTER]Financial Report - Ridley Revolution Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] July 2007 [U]Income[/U] Ticket Sales - $102 <-- [I]34 people @ $3 (down from June)[/I] Sponsors - $3146 <-- [I]down slightly from June ($3181)[/I] Merchandise - $59 <-- [I]up slightly from June ($53)[/I] [B]Total Income - $3307 [/B] [U]Expenditure[/U] Show Costs - $700 <-- [I]Weston Gymnasium ($200), small show ($500)[/I] Marketing - $150 <-- [I]regular standard cost[/I] Production - $150 <-- [I]regular standard cost[/I] Legal Costs - $150 <-- [I]regular standard cost[/I] Administration - $150 <-- [I]regular standard cost[/I] Merchandising - $150 <-- [I]regular standard cost[/I] Cost Of Merch - $41 <-- [I]$37 in June[/I] [B]Total Expenditure - $1491[/B] [U]Wages[/U] Remmington Remus - $450 Chad Brent - $225 Reese Paige - $200 Katie Cameron - $100 Thomas Morgan - $150 Frankie Dee - $150 Alan Parent - $125 Kashmir Singh - $125 Velocidad - $125 TJ Bailey - $125 Gentleman Jim King - $125 Tempest Appleby - $125 [B]Total Wages - $2025[/B] <-- [I]up $325 from June ($1700) due to using R. Remus[/I] [B][U]Financial Summary[/U][/B] Opening Balance - $382 Income - $3307 Expenditure - $1491 Wages - $2025 [B]July Performance - -$209[/B] Closing Balance - $173 [/QUOTE] So not surprisingly, after putting on quality show like “Seven Deadly Sins” we had lost $209 for the month of July. But we hadn’t spent beyond out means, as we still had a positive bank balance so that was the main thing. Ridley Revolution Wrestling would live to fight another month, and have the chance to build the balance back up again. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] At the end of a big month for Ridley Revolution Wrestling, I couldn’t help but be satisfied. Yes, we had lost money, but that was always the plan – make enough in the first two months to allow us to put on a big show the third month without forcing us into the red. And what a big show it was, something the crowd enjoyed, the wrestlers enjoyed, and importantly, something that I enjoyed putting on. We definitely had some momentum going, so now to continue to build on that in August.

Out Of Character Post : [QUOTE=Greg McNeish;323885]RRW Seven Deadly Sins 1) Ladder Match : [b]Velocidad[/b] vs TJ Bailey [i]Not much to call this on, but I'm thinking that Velocidad will use his speed to shoot up the ladder, and capitalize. What's going to be the prize at the top?[/i] 2) Hardcore Match : Gentleman Jim King vs [b]Tempest Appleby[/b] [i]King is too much of a gentleman to get hardcore.[/i] 3) Match Type To Be Announced : [b]Kashmir Singh[/b] vs Alan Parent [i]I think it's time to bring this one to a close. Whoever wins this looks to be in line for the next title shot. Besides, Parent's got all the momentum, and that always spells trouble when going into a big show.[/i] 4) RRW Revolution Championship Last Man Standing Match : [b]Thomas Morgan (c)[/b] vs Frankie Dee [i]Frankie Dee's great, don't get me wrong, but after all the chances he's had, it would be kinda cheap for him to FINALLY pick up the big win. The win last month sets this up nicely, but it's a flash in the pan. Bring on Singh, 'cause the champ's going to be looking for a new contender.[/i] It'll be interesting to see how you incorporate the three other sins.[/QUOTE] 3/4, well done, especially since I ran this how about a month ago real time ... the undercard is pretty hit and miss right now due to workers only appearing every second or third month, but your theories on all the matches were pretty much spot on.

Wrestling columnist “The Insider” was quick to heap praise on Ridley Revolution Wrestling after our performances in July. In his regular wrap of small wrestling promotions, he rated “Seven Deadly Sins” our best show ever, and Thomas Morgan’s thrilling victory over Frankie Dee as our best match. Speaking to the guys earlier in the year, I had made a point of saying that our aim was to always improve on our last performance, and it was good to see them taking it to heart. Hopefully they would be able to keep up the great work and keep pushing the bar higher and higher. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] While I was online checking the news I sent my monthly emails to the workers and staff for their feedback on their positions and how things were working out for them. It seems everyone was still on a high after “Seven Deadly Sins” as I was quick to receive the usual responses : “I think that my current push is good, I have no complaints”, and “I have no complaints to make” with regards to their morale. It was great to see that everyone was enjoying themselves as much as I was, and things continued to look rosy for Ridley Revolution Wrestling. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Everyone was bubbly at the creative meeting during Week 2, August 2007, even Remmington Remus, despite the fact that he knew Lee Bambino would have his seat at the announce table for the August event, and despite the fact I once again turned down his request to hire his brother Roderick Remus (who had continued appearing on the American Independent wrestling shows, defeating Sgt. Bubba Lee West in June (D), going down to ex-TCW mid-carder Paul Steadyfast in July (D), and beating Primal Rage just last weekend at Hunter’s Town Hall in the Mid West region (D-)). Our main aim for the August show was to get the workers who missed out on appearing at “Seven Deadly Sins” on the card, and we came up with something that would do just that, while continuing the momentum some of the more prolific wrestlers had been building up as well. From [url]www.TotalExtremeWrestling.com[/url] : [QUOTE] [B]RRW announces RRW Razor’s Edge[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/joelridley13/Total%20Extreme%20Wrestling/RRW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ridley Revolution Wrestling today announced the details for their next show, RRW Razor’s Edge, which will be held on Friday, Week 4, August 2007, at The Weston Gymnasium in New Jersey. Expect to see action aplenty from the RRW Superstars as Ben Williams looks to continue his winning streak against TJ Bailey, the ever confident K-Squared will attempt to keep up with high-flier Velocidad, Alan Parent takes on “The Leaping Lumberjack” Cal Sanders, and after defeating Parent at ‘Seven Deadly Sins’, Kashmir Singh steps up to challenge Thomas Morgan for the RRW Revolution Championship. Tickets are available at the venue for $3 per person. [/QUOTE] [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] On Wednesday, Week 2, August 2007, only two months after being upgraded to International status, Total Championship Wrestling was announced as having fallen to Cult level. This came hot on the heels of Supreme Wrestling Federations fall to cult in July. Much like their fierce rival, TCW had been suffering from low ratings, poor buy rates and reduced attendances, and their product had suffered. TCW immediately released several workers, including Clark Alexander, Raul Darkness, Brandon Smith, Freddie Huggins, Fumihiro Ota and Calamari Kid, as well as referee Ray Johnson and the lovely Blonde Bombshell. American fans had turned off of both of the ‘Big Two’ promotions and the current shocking decline in the wrestling industry and economy certainly wasn’t helping, as whatever money they fans had to spend wasn’t being spent on wrestling. This left the American wrestling scene looking decidedly shaky. At the top of the pile now were cult level promotions TCW, SWF and DaVE, followed by regional heavyweights CZCW (in the South West), USPW (in the South East) and AAA (the all women wrestling promotion, in the North West). Below this were a host of small and local promotions such as RIPW, MAW, BSC, NYCW and of course RRW. On a global scale, with the fall of TCW and SWF the only promotions that remained of a national level were North Of The Border Pro Wrestling in Canada, and Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods and Pride, Glory, Honour, Wrestling in Japan. As owner of RRW, I was particularly interested in the progress of NOTBPW, as we had plenty of Canadian workers on our roster who were ripe for the picking. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] Further exacerbating the pain for American wrestling fans was the decision by television station America-Sports-1 on Wednesday, Week 4, August 2007 to drop the television show SWF Supreme TV. This left SWF without a weekly event to present to American audiences (although they still taped a show for broadcast in the UK), and would be a huge blow to their hopes of improving their status, having to rely solely on PPV's. Earlier in the year, DaVE Danger Zone TV had ended it’s run, while USPW American Wrestling had lost it’s slot as well. However USPW had luckily managed to pick up a television slot beginning in June, except that it was on the Los Deporte Hoy network, which catered mainly to Mexican audiences. The only American promotion who had been having any luck with TV shows was TCW, who at the start of August (before their fall to cult level) had signed an agreement with East Coast Today for a show called TCW Head To Head, beginning in September. However after news of their decline in popularity, it remains to be seen how long that show, as well as their flagship TCW Presents Total Wrestling (on the GNN Total Sports network), would remain on air. [CENTER]**********************[/CENTER] But on Friday, Week 4, August 2007, problems with television networks were the last thing on the minds of the crew at Ridley Revolution Wrestling, as we prepared for our latest offering to our own small fan base, RRW Razor’s Edge. [B]Predictions welcome :[/B] [U]RRW Razor’s Edge[/U] 1) Ben Williams vs TJ Bailey 2) K-Squared vs Velocidad 3) Alan Parent vs Cal Sanders 4) RRW Revolution Championship : Thomas Morgan (c) vs Kashmir Singh

[QUOTE=Joel Ridley;328522]Out Of Character Post : 3/4, well done, especially since I ran this how about a month ago real time ... the undercard is pretty hit and miss right now due to workers only appearing every second or third month, but your theories on all the matches were pretty much spot on.[/QUOTE] Thanks, bud. I've always felt that predictions aren't worth much without giving the reasons why I chose a particular victor. It always amazes me how often my predictions change once I start writing my reasoning. I have a tendency to talk myself out of my own ideas. Keep up the great work.

Archived