High Impact Pro - The Next Generation Of Wrestling

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]HIP Newsline[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] From HIPWRESTLING.com - [QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]HIP IS OPEN![/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] A new era in professional wrestling has begun! I, Red "Hawk" Brennan, as well as resident Announcer / Road Agent Remmington Remus, have opened this company for a reason. To show American audiences how to appreciate a great in-ring product! Now, we've heard time and time again "American wrestling fans only want entertainment." Or "CZCW's taken fifteen years, and it's still an indy! What makes you think you'll do better?" Well, to those doubters, we say... nothing. Doubters aren't what High Impact Pro is about. HIP is about discovering the best independent talent in Pro Wrestling, and showcasing it to its finest! And we promise you that we will do that. Come to our first show, HIP The Impact Hits at the Weston Gymnasium, to see what we're talking about. In this great company, we have a bevy of talented wrestlers, who you have never heard of. But, with enough time, and some great matches, we guarentee that you will hear of them! And, if you don't live in the Tri-State area like we do, check out HIPWRESTLING.com, where the show will be available for download at any time! So you'll have no excuse to not learn the names of the best wrestlers in the world. Here's a roster, for all you smarks out there![/quote] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"]Main Eventers:[/COLOR] [INDENT]Frankie Perez Joey Poison Omar Brown Rafael Ruiz[/INDENT] [COLOR="red"]Upper Midcarders:[/COLOR] [INDENT]Thomas Morgan Mark Smart Frankie Dee Julian Watson[/INDENT] [COLOR="Red"]Midcarders:[/COLOR] [INDENT]Cal Sanders Ginko Kuroda Kashmir Singh Phenomenal E Velocidad[/INDENT] [COLOR="red"]Other:[/COLOR] [INDENT]Alan Parent Tempest Appleby[/INDENT] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Please come to our shows! You may never have heard of any of these guys, or only one or two, but we assure you, this will be one of the best shows of the entire year! Be there! Goddamnit![/QUOTE] [I]Yeah, my RWR was three years in, and I didn't feel like recapping all that. So, I'm going to start from scratch. Lots of the same faces, but some new ones, so check this out! Do it![/I]

Archived