WWE: 2007 And Beyond, Split Diary

Guest KingOfKings

[B][U]Update:[/U][/B] Arghhhh. I have no idea what is happening with this at the moment. KingOfKings hasn't been online for ages now so I have no idea where he's at with Smackdown, which kinda sucks cos I want to continue it, even though it took a long to write it up, it was great fun, and I had some great ideas. :confused:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][B][U]I'm Back . . .[/U][/B] [I]Basically, I've decided to carry this on on my own, seen as I missed it slightly and I've still got ideas left in the tank ;) So without further ado . . .[/I] [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/Mtm2k6/smackdown_logo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Smackdown comes to you tonight after an explosive No Mercy! In the middle of a classic United States title match, CM Punk interfered and spoiled the match! Will Punk explain his actions? He's going to have to make an impact tonight, as he goes one on one, non-title, with MVP. Also at No Mercy, the tandem of Big Daddy V and Mark Henry defeated Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero. Chavo gets a chance at redemption as he faces Mark Henry, but Rey Mysterio has to worry about The Masterpeice, Chris Masters, as Masters needs a victory to make him stand out on the Smackdown! scene. Jamie Noble won the Cruiserweight title last night at No Mercy, and is slated to have a 'celebration ceremony' on Friday night. See how that turns out. Last night, after a legendary World title match in which Batista triumphed over The Undertaker, Taker's brother Kane hit a Chokeslam on an exhausted Batista. What does this mean? Is Kane in cahoots with his brother again? Or is he after the World Title? Undertaker faces Kenny Dykstra tonight, and Batista and Kane are both in the arena! What will happen in this explosive situation? Also tonight, Deuce & Domino face Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore.[/B] [U]Predictions[/U] CM Punk vs Montel Vontavious Porter The Undertaker vs Kenny Dykstra Mark Henry vs Chavo Guerrero Deuce & Domino vs Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore Rey Mysterio vs Chris Masters[/CENTER][/FONT]

Archived