Dynasty Awards

Sorry to clog the section up, but is there any Awards around here? If they are, are they running monthly or yearly, and what is the credentials needed for the awards? Also, if anyone can point me out to where they are posted, and previous awards threads, that would be great. :)

[QUOTE=Empers;299576]Sorry to clog the section up, but is there any Awards around here? If they are, are they running monthly or yearly, and what is the credentials needed for the awards? Also, if anyone can point me out to where they are posted, and previous awards threads, that would be great. :)[/QUOTE] adam does a c-verse diary of the month, where the winner's diary is pinned on the first page (usually) the idea for other awards have been thrown around before [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22513[/url]

And I'll be running Year-End Awards, nominations should start in December-ish... (I think I had a thread with the basics written down...) EDIT: Ideas thread for the Year-End Awards: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24407&highlight=awards[/url] DOTM (Real world) works as follows: Dynasty must be nominated by someone other than the author. Dynasty must have posted two shows since the month started. Dynasty must have at least five shows total. Dynasty must be based outside the C-Verse (Due to panix wanting his Sci-Fi mod counted :D) The previous two month's winning dynasties cannot be nominated, to allow some variety. The nominations are then judged by the panel (DocStevens, Payne, outlaw and the previous two month's winners) who vote Yes/No on them all. A majority 'Yes' vote allows a dynasty to get through to the public voting, where the winner is decided in a poll (voting is usually open for a week). I should really link to this post every month, to stop the questions...

[QUOTE=theunholyicon;299609]Is Adam still doing the Diary Of The Month award? I think we should do a DOTM voting thread as well.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=theunholyicon;299815]Oh, I checked the DOTM thread and it was all real life feds.[/QUOTE] I suppose we can. I'll PM Adam and see if he is okay with it. Anyone volunteer to head it up(If he ok's it)?

Archived