It's Offical!!!!

machinesxe

[QUOTE]The following is from WWE.com: WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Booker T and WWE Diva Sharmell as of October 27. We wish both Booker & Sharmell he best in all their future endeavors. [/QUOTE] There you go. Its offical we have a new TNA employee on our hands here.

Honestly, that wouldn't be a bad hire. He has been pushed well for the last 18 months or so. He's far more recognizable than someone like Test or Rikishi. He can work heel or face. He can obviously still go in the ring. And he has history with just about every big name player on TNA's roster minus Joe. TNA could do A LOT worse than to have Booker come in and run a program with Angle or give us some WCW classic match-ups against Sting, Nash, or Scott Steiner.

I think he has said he wanted to retire but I think his best bet would be to go to TNA while he is still hot from the 'E and do his thing helping pass the tourch and making some cash. He could help give some others the rub they need to jump up to the next spot. I would love to see a T v Joe match to be honest I think it could be quite entertaining expectially if they have Joe be on the attack most of the time.

There was lots of retirement talk, but right before those suspensions happened there was also rumors of Booker signing an extension and formalizing his promotion PWA's relationship with the WWE. Basically retire a WWE guy "for life." HOF, a job in development, etc. Now that he's broken ties with the E, I can see him retiring, but he'd only have to work 5 days a month if he signed with TNA. If you were TNA, wouldn't you at least offer him a contract?

Sad to see him go, but happy as well. He is one of the few people my wife just cannot stand to watch. Listening her complain about watching some of the guys makes it hard to enjoy. So now that is one less interruption I have to worry about, lol. She can't stand the Boogieman either. Get this, she can't stand Jeff Hardy, but Matt's ok, lol. Not that she can't stand Jeff, just hates him when he starts flying. Honestly, I don't see any reason why Booker couldn't do TNA and work on his own things. Heck, Might even be able to become TNA's first development? I don't know. I think I'm more upset about his wife leaving then him though, to be honest.

Well what I read a while ago was that Booker's place got passed over for the new Development territory for some 2bit place run by a friend of Johnny Ace. Not close enough to the situation to make any judgement there, but seems plausible. I think Booker running his place as a TNA Dev would be pretty cool.

I predict Royal T to be debuting in TNA sooner rather than later. I think the real reason he might agree to work for TNA would be to get the wrestlers in his school a chance to work for TNA and get connections that way and give them a big boost to their popularity and training. Ideally I'd see him leading LAX, something about Royal T leading a bunch of thugs just screams hilarity to me. From what I understand it stems from being passed over by the Sychophant Jonny Ace - actually I think Ace might be working for TNA the way he's isolated and shoved talents out the door. But back to Booker Huffman, it was being passed over for the development territory, combined with him getting on in years, not feeling appreciated from the higher ups and the 'Wellness Suspension' while Randal Mantard Orton didn't get yanked at all contributed to Booker taking his crown and going to Texas with it.

In the bigger picture, if he joined TNA it wouldn't be about money, because as people have said, they're most likely set. So he'd probably do it for the joy of wrestling, but I would love to see one of the two things happen. Him slowly turn Dustin back into Goldust, and have a Deja-Vu angle. XDDDD Or... Have him win the King of the Mountain, and become King (Of the Mountain) Booker! But, you know, nah. If they changed his name, I'd probably shoot my self. [SIZE="1"]Seriously, Junior Fatu?[/SIZE]

Booker is still available because that's his first name. King Booker isn't, nor is Booker T due to the E owning them. Booker H is possible since his last name is Huffman. Royal T would be a way to do the King Booker gimmick without using the King Booker invitation to litigate monkier. I think Dustin is about one more persona away from something really cool. Black Reign is beyond lame, but if someone (like Booker) would get him to be Sylverfyre or Silverstar - a TNA version of Golddust it could be gold! (or sylver) as Sylverfyre would be the fun, goofy one who never knew about the evil actions of Black Reign, while Black Reign would loathe and despise the kindly nature of Sylverfyre (not sure if BR knows if Sylver is him or not) and Dustin would be slowly trying to juggle the three sides of his fractured whole. And anyone who thinks Booker's gonna give back for the pure joy of wrestling is nuts. To get connections for his wrestling graduates and to get an easy 5 day a month semi-retirement pay... sure. But just for the joy of it? Nope. Ain't buying it. Although King of the Mountain Royal T is a brilliant bit of booking.

[QUOTE=Senka Surakei;301390]In the bigger picture, if he joined TNA it wouldn't be about money, because as people have said, they're most likely set. So he'd probably do it for the joy of wrestling, but I would love to see one of the two things happen. Him slowly turn Dustin back into Goldust, and have a Deja-Vu angle. XDDDD Or... Have him win the King of the Mountain, and become King (Of the Mountain) Booker! But, you know, nah. If they changed his name, I'd probably shoot my self. [SIZE="1"]Seriously, Junior Fatu?[/SIZE][/QUOTE] His name is Ekmo Fatu Jr. so Junior Fatu is really close to his real name. Actually I wish a lot of these Samoans would go by their real names they are so much cooler then the names they are really given. Ok so thta has nothing to do with booker I think I need some time off from him. I love him in harlem heat and I thought he was a good champion in "E" but I just need a break from him for awhile.

Archived