Southern Hardcore Wrestling: Backyard Wrestling In The UK

I think you should stick with using TEW to continue the story, so I'd definitely say 1) or a version of it. Maybe have The Phoenix heading off to Europe on his break, meeting a wrestling personality and then having another go with a small fed over there, from which you can realistically bring your other characters back into it. But give yourself a fighting chance this time! I think you're the man of 1,002 diaries partly because you make the game too challenging sometimes! Or at least it's too challenging when you're trying to tell a definite story via it. Best of luck with whatever you decide - I'll certainly read it.

First off, I love this so far as it is like most wrestling fans dreams of actually starting something. I think you should keep going try to become head booker somewhere else, maybe add the other job(s) as mini story's to this one, then start up a new promotion in the old stomping grounds just to prove you can do it. Now I read that back it seems like a lot of work so just do whatever you think is best, I'm sure it will turn out great.

[B]**Psssst**[/B] A preview of the new diary [QUOTE][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][I]'...His last idea had been a wrestling promotion with a guy he met called Kris Adonis, a local backyard wrestler and with a big enough backyard to host any events in. Together with Kris, they had arranged a number of local wrestlers to attend, but right from the start mistakes were made. The biggest was Melvin Riggs. Riggs was a recommendation from Kris but a contract error left their promotion almost financially crippled. With lackluster attendance and sponsorship revenue draining away, the bank started calling and they were shut down. Soon they were all thrust in front of a court room, called financial risks and Kris and herself were made to explain the blunders made. And the prosecutors were pointing the blame at her friend. The judge agreed and the case was closed. It had been a week after the case when Tiffany had first tried to get back in touch, but he wouldn't answer the door. She tried again a few days later but the man her friend was staying with told her that he wasn't in. She cleared her mind and picked up the phone again. Plucking up every ounce of courage she had, she dialled his number...'[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Archived