1. 1. DOTM (Real World) October Voting Thread

• WWE: Frank Sinatra Style by flamebrain
    • WWE: Baby Steps by Wicked Intentions
    • WWE Rebirth by G-Prime
    • WWE: Unforgiven by ColtCabana
    • TNA - 2007 - From the Backseat By Senka Surakei
    • National Wrestling Alliance: A Return To Glory by Wildfire1324
    • NWA Faces off with WWF by angeldelayette

Wow, thanks to everyone who voted for me! I'm honored to win this once again . The support of all the readers and fellow writers really makes it all worth the time and effort. I also want to thank my fellow writers for constantly push to write hopefully bigger and better stories. I do want to add that I feel bad for G-Prime who has been doing a great job for a long time with his diary. Hopefully he will win this real soon! Thanks again everyone! :)

[QUOTE=Wildfire1324;310367]Wow, thanks to everyone who voted for me! I'm honored to win this once again . The support of all the readers and fellow writers really makes it all worth the time and effort. I also want to thank my fellow writers for constantly push to write hopefully bigger and better stories. I do want to add that I feel bad for G-Prime who has been doing a great job for a long time with his diary. Hopefully he will win this real soon! Thanks again everyone! :)[/QUOTE] In the past two months, I've come close to beating my two favourite authors on the boards... That's good enough for me. Besides, 'Best Diary Never To Win DOTM' has a nice ring to it :D

Archived