The Dunvegan Dynasty: Renew/Cancel 1984-1985

The Dunvegan Dynasty: Renew/Cancel 1984-1985  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The Dunvegan Dynasty: Renew/Cancel 1984-1985

Now comes the vote on renewal, exactly as I explained at the end of the last game year. This time, people even get a sneak peak at how things look at the start of the new season, should the vote confirm to renew. So with that information, let the voting begin.

I say continue with it. I'm not even sure I've seen DOTT results this far in. You're not too far from April 1985 when Jim Crockett Promotions took over the timeslot from the WWF on TBS to start NWA World Championship Wrestling! Maybe there would be some way to make this into a mod? I know I would love being able to start using Jim Crockett Promotions from 1985 onwards.

Wow! Voting is over, and not only has The Dunvegan Dynasty been renewed for 1984-1985, it has been renewed by a pleasantly surprising two-thirds majority! This really brightens my day, thank you to all those who voted with such confidence! I dunno how things will start out going into the next season, but I intend to do the best I can as we head into the next year. Thanks again! [CENTER][IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa5/TrueAnubis1980/Banners/IWF.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived