Birth of WCW: Your Favorite PPV

Hey gang. A few months ago, I started a dynasty called the "Birth of WCW" that led us on a journey in WCW starting in 1993. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep up with it, but have supplied updates periodically. Now I have a new idea. I am through a year and change of matches and tons has happened, including tons of turnover, and the development of an overall struggling in the US Wrestling scene. So anyway, what I was curious about, was by reading the cards for all of my PPV's, which would you most likely pay to see? That is, if you had one choice. Match grades are supplied, but base it solely on what you think you'd get going into the billed card. The question on this thread will be based solely on that, but you're encouraged to answer the following also.. I've included at the bottom, a easy to copy/paste form for you. Feedback is also appreciated on what show you think was billed the worst, which would be the most interesting, the worst draw, etc, etc, etc. After a while, if we get some predictions and insight, I'll supply the buyrates for each and overall grades, so we can see what the comparison is! Obviously also, some titles changed hands on TV and everything, and I did fall victim to hot-shotting on occasion thus far, but yeah. And yes, I am a bit of a Hogan mark, hence he's been world champ for nearly (nearly!) a year. And lastly, I've yet to get through SuperBrawl 1995, so feel free to leave your predictions for that, as well. [B]~~HALLOWEEN HAVOC 1993~~ ------------------------------[/B] Rob Van Dam defeated Lord Steven Regal & Too Cold Scorpio (B-) Cactus Jack defeated Beautiful Bobby Eaton (C+) Ole Anderson and Paul Roma defeated The Nasty Boys (C-) Sid Vicious defeated Davey Boy Smith (B-) Dustin Rhodes defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the United States Title (D+) Ric Flair defeated Rick Rude (A) Ron Simmons defeated Big Van Vader to win the WCW World Title (B+) Diamond Dallas Page defeated Sting (A) [B]~~WORLD WAR III 1993~~ ----------------------------[/B] Rob Van Dam defeated Lord Steven Regal to win the WCW TV Title (B+) Big Van Vader defeated Road Warrior Hawk (B+) Davey Boy Smith drew with Roddy Piper (B) The Hollywood Blondes defeated Paul Roma and Ole Anderson to retain the WCW Tag Titles (B-) Dustin Rhodes defeated Sid Vicious to retain the WCW US Title (B-) Sting defeated Ricky Steamboat (A*) Ron Simmons defeated Diamond Dallas Page to retain the WCW World Title (A*) Rick Rude defeated Ric Flair (A) [B]~~STARRCADE 1993~~ -----------------------[/B] Lord Steven Regal defeated Cactus Jack (B+) Rob Van Dam defeated Beautiful Bobby Eaton to retain the WCW TV Title (B+) Sid Vicious defeated Dustin Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes (C+) Stunning Steve Austin defeated Brian Pillman (B+) The Road Warriors defeated Big Van Vader and The Shockmaster (B-) Sting, Davey Boy Smith and Ric Flair defeated Roddy Pipper, Ricky Steamboat and Diamond Dallas Page (B+) Ron Simmons defeated Rick Rude to retain the WCW World Title (A*) [B]~~SOULED OUT 1994~~ -----------------------[/B] Rick Rude defeated Cactus Jack (B-) Owen Hart defeated Davey Boy Smith (B+) Brian Pillman defeated Stunning Steve Austin (A) Rob Van Dam defeated Booker T. to retain the WCW TV Title (B) The Road Warriors defeated Big Van Vader and The Shockmaster to win the WCW Tag Titles (B-) The Warrior defeated Sid Vicious to win the WCW US Title (B) Sting defeated Diamond Dallas Page (A) Ric Flair defeated Ricky Steamboat (B) Ron Simmons defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCW World Title (A) [B] ~~SUPERBRAWL 1994~~ ------------------------[/B] Ken Shamrock defeated Kazunari Murakami (C-) Dustin Rhodes defeated Dusty Rhodes (C-) Booker T. defeated Davey Boy Smith, Brian Pillman and Stunning Steve Austin to win the WCW TV Title (B) Big Van Vader defeated The Warrior B-)( Rob Van Dam defeated Owen Hart to win the WCW US Title (B+) Ricky Steamboat and Diamond Dallas Page defeated the Road Warriors to win the WCW Tag Titles (B-) Hulk Hogan defeated Rick Rude (A*) Ric Flair defeated Roddy Piper (A*) Sid Vicious defeated Ron Simmons to win the WCW World Title (B) [B]~~UNCENSORED 1994~~ ------------------------[/B] The Shockmaster defeated Marcus Bagwell (C+) Ken Shamrock defeated Stunning Steve Austin (C+) Brian Pillman defeated Big Van Vader (C) Booker T. defeated Davey Boy Smith to retain the WCW TV Title (C+) Rob Van Dam defeated Dustin Rhodes & Cactus Jack to retain the WCW US Title (B+) The Road Warriors defeated Rick Rude and Roddy Piper (B) Sting defeated Owen Hart (A*) Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair defeated Diamond Dallas Page and Ricky Steamboat to win the WCW Tag Titles (B+) Sid Vicious defeated Ron Simmons to retain the WCW World Title (B) [B]~~SPRING STAMPEDE 1994~~ -----------------------------[/B] Davey Boy Smith defeated Lord Steven Regal (B) Cactus Jack defeated Stunning Steve Austin (C+) The Beast defeated Dustin Rhodes (C+) Ken Shamrock defeated Booker T. to win the WCW TV Title (C+) Owen Hart defeated The Sandman (C+) The Road Warriors defeated Rick Rude and Roddy Piper to win the WCW Tag Titles (B-) Hulk Hogan defeated Ron Simmons (B+) Diamond Dallas Page defeated Ricky Steamboat to retain the WCW US Title (A) Ric Flair defeated Sting (B) Rob Van Dam defeated Sid Vicious to win the WCW World Title (A) [B] ~~SLAMBOREE 1994~~ -----------------------[/B] Marcus Bagwell defeated Rick Rude (C+) Ken Shamrock defeated Stunning Steve Austin to win the WCW TV Title (C-) Sting defeated Ric Flair (B+) Diamond Dallas Page defeated Cactus Jack to retain the WCW US Title (B) Sandman defeated Roddy Piper (B-) Owen Hart defeated Ricky Steamboat (A*) Ron Simmons defeated The Beast (B) Hulk Hogan defeated Rob Van Dam to retain the WCW World Title (B) [B] ~~GREAT AMERICAN BASH 1994~~ ----------------------------------[/B] Kazunari Marakami defeated Ken Shamrock (B-) Marcus Bagwell defeated Lord Steven Regal (C+) Sandman defeated Stunning Steve Austin (C+) Owen Hart defeated Cactus Jack, Rick Rude and Ricky Steamboat (B+) Roddy Piper defeated Diamond Dallas Page to win the WCW US Title (B+) Rob Van Dam defeated Big Van Vader (B+) Sting drew with Ron Simmons (A*) Hulk Hogan defeated Ric Flair to retain the WCW World Title (A*) [B]~~BASH AT THE BEACH 1994~~ ---------------------------------[/B] Ken Shamrock defeated Kazunari Murakami (C+) Rick Rude defeated Davey Boy Smith (C+) Billy Kidman defeated Stunning Steve Austin (C+) Road Warrior Animal drew with Road Warrior Hawk (B-) Ric Flair defeated Cactus Jack (C+) Roddy Piper defeated Owen Hart to retain the WCW US Title (B) Big Van Vader defeated Rob Van Dam (A) Sandman defeated Diamond Dallas Page (A) Hulk Hogan defeated Ron Simmons to retain the WCW World Title (B+) [B] ~~ROAD WILD 1994~~ -----------------------[/B] Dustin Rhodes defeated Cactus Jack (C+) Road Warrior Hawk defeated Road Warrior Animal (C+) Billy Kidman defeated Marcus Bagwell to win the WCW TV Title (C+) Diamond Dallas Page defeated Ric Flair (C) Sting defeated Ken Shamrock (B+) Sandman defeated Roddy Piper to win the WCW US Title (C+) Ron Simmons defeated Rob Van Dam (A) Hulk Hogan defeated Big Van Vader to retain the WCW World Title (B) [B]~~FALL BRAWL 1994~~ -----------------------[/B] Beautiful Bobby Eaton and Lord Steven Regal defeated Davey Boy Smith and Ricky Steamboat to retain the WCW Tag Titles (B-) Marcus Bagwell defeated Road Warrior Animal (B+) Billy Kidman defeated Owen Hart to retain the WCW TV Title (B-) Ken Shamrock defeated Sting (A) Sandman defeated Dustin Rhodes to retain the WCW US Title (C) Roddy Piper defeated Ric Flair (A) Ron Simmons defeated Diamond Dallas Page (A*) Hulk Hogan defeated Big Van Vader to retain the WCW World Title (A) [B] ~~HALLOWEEN HAVOC 1994~~ ------------------------------[/B] Billy Kidman defeated Cactus Jack to retain the WCW TV Title (C+) Diamond Dallas Page defeated Owen Hart (B+) Stunning Steve Austin defeated Ric Flair (B-) Marcus Bagwell defeated Sandman for the WCW US Title (C+) Hulk Hogan defeated Road Warrior Hawk to retain the WCW World Title (B+) Roddy Piper defeated Big Van Vader (A*) Ken Shamrock defeated Sting (B+) [B] ~~WORLD WAR III 1994~~ --------------------------[/B] Booker T. defeated Davey Boy Smith (B-) Owen Hart defeated Cactus Jack (C+) Rick Rude defeated Sandman (C+) Billy Kidman defeated Paradox to retain the WCW TV Title (C+) Marcus Bagwell defeated Diamond Dallas Page to retain the WCW US Title (B+) Hulk Hogan, Sting and Ricky Steamboat defeated The Road Warriors and Ric Flair (B-) Big Van Vader defeated Roddy Piper (A) [B]~~STARRCADE 1994~~ -----------------------[/B] Booker T. defeated Lord Steven Regal (C+) Big Van Vader defeated Davey Boy Smith (B+) Billy Kidman defeated Owen Hart to retain the WCW TV Title (B-) Sting and Ricky Steamboat defeated The Road Warriors to retain the WCW Tag Titles (C+) Marcus Bagwell defeated Diamond Dallas Page to retain the WCW US Title (B-) Billy Kidman defeated Marcus Bagwell to win the WCW US Title (B) Rick Rude drew with Roddy Piper (B+) Hulk Hogan defeated Ric Flair to retain the WCW World Title (A*) [B] ~~SOULED OUT 1995~~ -----------------------[/B] The Road Warriors defeated Davey Boy Smith and Ricky Steamboat to retain the WCW Tag Titles (B-) Marcus Bagwell defeated Booker T. to retain the WCW TV Title (C+) Stunning Steve Austin defeated Big Van Vader (B) Billy Kidman defeated Sandman to retain the WCW US Title (B-) Arn Anderson defeated Ric Flair (B) Rick Rude defeated Roddy Piper (A*) Hulk Hogan defeated Sting to retain the WCW World Title (B) [B]~~SUPERBRAWL 1995~~ ------------------------[/B] Booker T. vs. Big Van Vader WCW TV TITLE MATCH: Marcus Bagwell (C) vs. Diamond Dallas Page Billy Kidman vs. Paradox FIRST BLOOD MATCH: Arn Anderson vs. Ric Flair WCW US TITLE MATCH: Owen Hart (C) vs. Stunning Steve Austin Sting vs. Roddy Piper WCW WORLD TITLE MATCH: Hulk Hogan (C) vs. Rick Rude ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Show I'd most likely pay to see: Show I'd least likely pay to see: Show with the least interesting billing: Show I expect to have the highest buy-rate: Show I expect to have the lowest buy-rate: Show with the match I would enjoy the most: (Include Match) Worst Match Billed: Best Main Event: Worst Main Event: Best Opening Match: Worst Opening Match:

Archived