TNA- Fans Running the Asylum

[B]A NEW BREED OF FAN...A NEW BREED OF CONTROL[/B] The year is 2007 and following what seems to be the most controversial years in Professional Wrestling history there has been a huge decline in fan base and interest in today’s wrestling product. With the tragedies surround the Benoit family along with what seems to be an ongoing steroid battle the professional wrestling business has lost all the credibility that is once had. Along with the “real” battles hurting the wrestling business during the year 2007 there has also been a creative struggle. Wrestling fans have spoken out for years about their feelings towards ridiculous storylines yet wrestling companies today have continued to insult their intelligence feeding them garbage every week that not even the most dedicate of wrestling fans cannot stand. This creative CRAP as we will call it has hurt the two biggest wrestling companies in North America…TNA and WWE for long too long and FINALLY someone is trying to do something about it. Who you ask plans on doing something about the creativity problem in Pro Wrestling? None other than TNA President Dixie Carter herself. The Plan? Finally get a group or writers together that think they can change things. Whats so special about these writers you ask? These select few special newcomers to the wrestling business have come from a group of people we all know and love….a group of people that know exactly what they want to see in the wrestling ring…and out for that matter…these people were selected straight the TNA fan base through a huge selective process and hand picked by Dixie Carter herself, but only after giving tons of ideas for the future of TNA. From this point on things are going to go in a new direction in TNA. While some of the older creative team members will still be around a new breed of fans have taken over. That’s right…the fans are about to take control of the TNA CREATIVE TEAM. Wil TNA fail by being controlled by the likes of the very fans that gave them the popularity that they have today? Or will the newcomers be overwhelmed with their new jobs in the wrestling business. There is only one way to find out. Tune into TNA IMPACT on Spike TV. [I]I've never been to good or a fan of backstories. Stay tuned and check out what I have in store for TNA.[/I]

Archived