Turner Wrestling Enterprise: Ted Turner is baack!

[CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B]Backstory[/B]: [I]In 1988, Turner purchased Jim Crockett Promotions which he soon renamed World Championship Wrestling (WCW) which would grow to become the main competitor to Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Federation (WWF). In 2001, under AOL Time Warner control, it was sold to World Wrestling Entertainment (formerly the WWF). It has been stated that Ted Turner has always had a special place in his heart for professional wrestling.[/I] [I]In 2003, Ted Turner resigned as vice chairman of AOL Time Warner and he announced that he would not seek re-election as director on the Time Warner board of directors. [/I] [I]In 2007, After some soul searching, Turner decided to launch a brand new television station called "Turner Entertainment". One of the feature television shows scheduled to appear on the network is a live wrestling show. November 2007, turner.com announces the launch of Turner Wrestling Enterprise. Ted Turner is back in the wrestling business and it looks as if he's here to stay. [/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B][SIZE="3"]W[/SIZE][/B]elcome to Turner Wrestling Enterprise, the new home of Professional Wrestling. For years, Ted Turner was ontop of the wrestling world, competing against World Wrestling Entertainment and Monday Night Football in the rating's war. It has been 6 years since Ted Turner has been involved within the Professional Wrestling business but now he's back and ready to set the world on fire. Check back here to find out when you can watch Turner Wrestling Enterprise on Turner Entertainment TV. [U][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"]Latest News[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/U] [B]Week 1, November 2007[/B] [B]Jimmy Hart scheduled to meet with Ted Turner:[/B] [I]Rumor has it that "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart will be flying down to Atlanta, GA to meet with Ted Turner. At this moment, twe.com is unsure why these two are meeting but we'll be sure to update you when more information becomes available. [/I] [B]The Punisher signs with Turner Wrestling Enterprise:[/B] [I]"The Punisher" Andrew Martin has just inked a 3 year deal with T.W.E., Martin is the first man who has signed a deal with the company. When we got a chance to talk with Martin, he had a few words to say about our competition, "World Wrestling Entertainment bored me & Total Non-Stop Action couldn't handle me. Turner Wrestling Enterprise seems to be the real deal and I'm glad to be apart of it." Andrew Martin is set to debut with Turner Wrestling Enterprise in the near future.[/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]T[/SIZE][/B]urner Wrestling Enterprise is proud to announce that we're offically set to air on Turner Entertainment TV in 2008! We'll be joining such hit programs as "Differen't Strokes", "All in the Family", "The Wonder Years", "Captain America", "Fresh Prince of Bell Air" and many more. Check back here to find out when you can catch Turner Wrestling Enterprise in your town. [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Latest News[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Week 2, November 2007[/B] [B]We got the Stuff!:[/B] [I]Former WCW Superstar, Buff Bagwell, has signed a 4 year deal with T.W.E. Ever since his departure from WCW, Bagwell has been traveling the country, competing against wrestlers from around the world. He joins Andrew Martin in the growing list of talent we're gathering up for our debut. [/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Latest News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]Week 3, November 2007[/B] [B]Jimmy Hart announced as Turner Wrestling Enterprise's Commissioner:[/B] [I]A few weeks ago we broke the news about Jimmy Hart meeting with Ted Turner in Atlanta, GA. We can now confirm that after their meeting, Ted Turner decided to appoint "The Mouth of the South" as TWE's Commissioner. What does the Hall of Famer have planned for us? We'll keep you updated![/I] [B]T.W.E. feels the BANG!:[/B] [I]Former WCW Heavyweight Champion, Diamond Dallas Page, has signed a 5 year deal with Turner Wrestling Enterprise. After taking a break from the wrestling world, DDP is ready to make a return to the squared circle. Can you feel the BANG?![/I] [B]T.W.E. gets a Conman:[/B] [I]Former WWE Superstar, Rob Conway, has also signed a 5 year deal with Turner Wrestling Enterprise. Conway joins Andrew Martin, Buff Bagwell, DDP & Jimmy Hart on the T.W.E. roster. [/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B]veryone knows that you can't have a successfull Wrestling television show without play-by-play announcers and backstage interviewer's. Not only do they bring life to matches but they fill us in on what's going on backstage. Luckily, T.W.E. managed to find two legendary commentators and a lovely backstage interviewer. [B]Bobby "The Brain" Heenan [/B]and [B]Tony Schiavone[/B] have signed onto the commentator's team. They'll be the voice of Turner Wrestling Enterprise. Joining them as a backstage interviewer, former WWE Diva Search contestant, [B]Kristal Marshall[/B], will be asking all of the hard hitting questions in our backstage studio. Check back to find out when you can catch Turner Wrestling Enterprise on Turner Entertainment TV. [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Latest News[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]Week 4, November 2007[/B] [B]T.W.E. goes Old School:[/B] [I]"The King of Old School" Steve Corino has signed a 2 year deal with T.W.E. The former ECW Heavyweight Champion has been wrestling internationaly, competing in such Japanese promotions as NOAH & Zero-One. This isn't the same Steve Corino you may remember, he's more experienced and intense. What does "The King of Old School" have in store for us?[/I] [B]T.W.E. gets Head!:[/B] [I]Former WWE/ECW Superstar & Tough Enough's Head Trainer, Al Snow joins the T.W.E. roster after signing a 5 year deal. Al Snow, along with his "best friend" Head, are excited to make a splash in the T.W.E. lockerroom. Can the Snowman dominate the ranks of Turner Wrestling Enterprise with his outragious wrestling style?[/I][/CENTER]

Buff's got the stuff!!!! I actually met him two years ago. He wrestled Billy Gunn at a state fair in California. I was the only idiot in the crowd who cheered for him. I lingered around talknig to some of the wrestlers, (There was this dude Alcatraz who was really cool) and he came up to me and asked if I was the kid who yelled out "Buff's got the stuff" every five seconds. I said I was and we spoke for a few minutes. He was a nice guy. Got a picture of him putting me in a headlock. Pretty cool stuff. So yeah. Push Buff!

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]W[/SIZE][/B]e can finally announce when you can catch all of the T.W.E. action. In January 2008, Tuesday nights at 8:30, Turner Wrestling Enterprise will air a 1 hour jam packed show on Turner Entertainment TV. Each show will be hosted by Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Tony Schiavone along with the lovely Kristal Marshall. Check back for details on our debut show! [B][COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="3"]Latest News[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/B] [B]Week 1, December 2007[/B] [B]Fear these two faces:[/B] [I]Former WCW and WWE Tag Team, Meng & The Barbarian, collectively known as the Faces of Fear, have signed a joint T.W.E. contract. We couldn't understand much of what these two Samoan's had to say but we assure you it wasn't nice. I certainly wouldn't want to be the guy who has to step inside the ring with these two.[/I] [B]Nathan Jones is back:[/B] [I]The Australian Terror is 6'10", 350 pounds of anger. Who can blame him for being angry? He served seven years in a maximum-security prison for armed robbery. Jones met with us last night in our Atlanta, GA offices. As he signed a 5 year deal he made one thing perfectly clear, "I'm here to make money and the only way I can make money is to win matches. I don't care who you put me in the ring with, I'm winning those matches even if it means breaking the rules!"[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Latest News[/SIZE][/COLOR] Week 2, December 2007[/B] [B]The Big Wiggle looks to make a Big Splash[/B] [I]Former WCW Superstar, Norman Smiley has inked a 8 year deal with the company. Smiley, better known for his Hardcore Championship reign where he would wear sports equipment to protect himself, is a seasoned veteran. Can the big wiggle make a big splash here in T.W.E.?[/I] [B]POOOOOUUUUNNNNCCCEEEEEEEEEEE......period[/B] [I]Monty Brown has agreed to sign a 7 year deal with the company. "The Alpha Male" decided to break from the wrestling world after his sister passed away and he became guardian of her children. "It's a whole new different ball game now. I'm not doing this for me anymore. I don't care about the fame or popularity, all I care about is making enough money to feed my kids. I ain't stupid. I know that I got's to win matches to make the big-time money. But I've been training, training harder than before. I'm ready for T.W.E.!"[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]A[/SIZE][/B] couple of weeks ago we announced that "the Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart has been appointed as the T.W.E. commisssioner. Well ever since he's been appointed, Hart has been striving to find a way to make T.W.E.'s debut show a blockbuster event. "Ted Turner appointed me as the commissioner and I'm going to prove to him and everyone else that 'the Mouth of the South" is the man for the job. In January 2008, T.W.E. will not only make it's national television debut but it will also hold a [B]World Heavyweight Championship Tournament.[/B] The first round will take place on the first two shows, then the quarter finals, semi finals and finally the finals will air on a 2 hour "Night of Champions" blockbuster event.", Jimmy Hart informed us. Although Jimmy Hart didn't fill us in on much more after that he did say that next week, right here on twe.com, he'll give away the brackets for the Championship Tournament. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Latest News[/COLOR][/B] [B]Week 3, December 2007[/B] [B]The Perfect signing:[/B] [I]Former WCW Tag Team Champion, "The Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak signed a 5 year deal. After hearing about the tournament Jindrak jumped at the opportunity to be included, "I've kept up with twe.com and read all about their signings so I can offically say that nobody on the T.W.E. roster has what it takes to be in this tournament but me. So I'm throwing my name into the hat, I'll be happy to be YOUR World Heavyweight Champion."[/I] [B]T.W.E. comes down with a Disco Fever:[/B] [I]Disco Inferno & Alex Wright, known together as Boogie Knights, have inked a 8 year deal with T.W.E. It's been awhile since we've seen these two disco fanatics on our television but don't be fooled, they haven't lost a step. [/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]L[/SIZE][/B]ast week Commissioner Jimmy Hart announced a World Heavyweight Championship Tournament which will kick off during T.W.E.'s debut show and will conclude by the end of the month in a 2-hour mega-show. There'll be 16 wrestlers included in the tournament, only 1 wrestler will leave as Champion, these are the Superstars in the Championship Tournament: [B]1."Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak [/B] [B]2. "The Punisher" Andrew Martin[/B] [B]3. "King of Old School" Steve Corino[/B] [B]4. "Alpha Male" Monty Brown 5. Diamond Dallas Page 6. Al Snow 7. Buff Bagwell 8. Norman Smiley 9. Rob Conway 10. Nathan Jones 11. Meng 12. The Barbarian 13. Disco Inferno 14. Justin Credible 15. D'Lo Brown 16. Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli[/B] Make sure to tune into Turner Wrestling Enterprise, next Tuesday night at 8:30pm only on Turner Entertainment TV. [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Latest News[/SIZE][/COLOR] Week 4, December 2007[/B] [B]An Incredible signing:[/B] [I]Former ECW Heavyweight Champion, Justin Credible, signed a 5 year deal with T.W.E. Credible was immediately entered into the Tournament after signing his contract, demanding a spot as he felt he deserved it since he's a former Heavyweight Champion. [/I] [B]The Family joined T.W.E.:[/B] [I]Johnny Stamboli & Tony Mamaluke, The Family, have signed a contract with the company. While Johnny Stamboli was added as the final man in the Heavyweight Title Tournament, Tony Mamaluke will have to sit back and watch as he wasn't able to make the required weight to compete for the Championship. [/I] [B]T.W.E. gets the Lo'Down:[/B] [I]D'Lo Brown signs the final contract before T.W.E. makes it's national television debut. The former WWE Intercontinental Champion was drafted in as the 15th man in the Tournament and promises to win the Championship.[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Broadcasting from Atlanta, GA Turner Wrestling Enterprise makes it's national television debut this Tuesday night at 8:30pm on Turner Entertainment TV. Commissioner Jimmy Hart has decided to start things off in T.W.E. with a bang and announced a World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. 16 men have been drafted into the tournament but only 1 of them can leave with the prize. [/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER] [B]Turner Wrestling Enterprise presents... [COLOR="Blue"]"Tuesday Night All-Stars"[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Nathan Jones vs Disco Inferno Diamond Dallas Page vs Al Snow Norman Smiley vs "King of Old School" Steve Corino D'Lo Brown vs Justin Credible[/B][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

[CENTER] [B]Shown on Turner Entertainment TV infront of 3,214 people Your hosts are Bobby "The Brain" Heenan & Tony Schiavone [/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Bobby Heenan & Tony Schiavone welcome us to the very first edition of Turner Wrestling Enterprise's "Tuesday Night All-stars". We get a run down of tonight's World Heavyweight Championship Tournament first round matches. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Nathan Jones vs Disco Inferno w/Alex Wright[/B] Disco Inferno does a lot of stalling, avoiding all contact with Nathan Jones. Once the Australian Monster got ahold of his opponent it was all over. Jones nailed Disco with a Big Boot and picked up a quick victory. [B]Winner: Nathan Jones (8:12) D-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Earlier today, Steve Corino steps out of his limo and walks into the building when Kristal Marshall tries to get a few words with him. [/COLOR] [B]Kristal Marshall[/B]: Corino....Corino!...can I ask you a few questions?... [COLOR="blue"]Steve Corino stops in his tracks and takes a look at TWE's backstage interviewer. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Corino[/B]: You want to ask me a few questions? How about I ask YOU a few questions? Huh? [B]Kristal Marshall[/B]: Umm...okay?... [B]Steve Corino[/B]: Do you know who I am? [B]Kristal Marshall[/B]: Yes...you're Steve Corino. [B]Steve Corino[/B]: Wrong! I'm the former NWA Heavyweight Champion, ECW Heavyweight Champion, AWA Heavyweight Champion and soon to be TWE World Heavyweight Champion, the "King of Old School" Steve Corino! [B]Kristal Marshall[/B]: But I- [B]Steve Corino[/B]: I'm a very busy man, Kristal. I just came back from a trip to Japan, if you don't mind I'd very much like to get ready for my first round tournament match. [B]Kristal Marshall:[/B] I just th- [B]Steve Corino:[/B] Good talking to you hun. We'll have to chat again later.... [COLOR="blue"]Corino storms off screen, heading inside of the arena. Kristal Marshall is left speechless. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Diamond Dallas Page vs Al Snow w/Head[/B] Both men got very loud ovations. They shake hands before the opening bell, showing good sportsmanship. Both men went back and forth, refusing to give the other man the advantage. Snow manages to roll DDP up in a Small-Package for a 3-count. [B]Winner: Al Snow (11:45) C-[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, D'Lo Brown is in his locker room warming up. He's doing 1,000 squats. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]"King of Old School" Steve Corino vs "Stormin'" Norman Smiley[/B] Norman walks out dressed from head-to-toe in football equipment. The referee tells him that he has to remove the equipment before the match can start. After a bit of back and forth arguing, Norman agrees. While Smiley is taking off his helmet, Steve Corino ambushes him from behind. Corino dominated the majority of the match. Although Smiley tried to fight back, it was no use, Corino hit his Old School Expulsion and picked up the win. [B]Winner: Steve Corino(12:21) C[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Justin Credible is tapping up his Singapore Cane. He swings it a couple of times, testing it. Credible walks off, heading out towards ringside. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Justin Credible vs D'Lo Brown[/B] D'Lo Brown out-wrestled Justin Credible in the begining of the match, hitting all of his trademark moves. Credible rams his opponents head into the turnbuckle to kill his momentum. The former ECW Heavyweight Champ stomps away on D'Lo, trying to put him away with some big moves. Brown fights back and knocks Credible out with some punches. He charges at Justin, unfortunately Credible moves and D'Lo accidentaly hits the refreee. Brown checks on the ref when Justin Credible grabs his Singapore Cane and nails him across the head. Credible covers him. 1.... 2.... Brown puts his foot on the ropes. 3!! [B]Winner: Justin Credible (15:02) C[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Justin Credible starts to celebrate his victory when another referee runs out from the back. He explains that D'Lo's foot was on the ropes before the 3 count. The referee's have a conversation with the ring announcer, informing him of the offical decision. [/COLOR] [B]Ring Announcer[/B]: I have just been informed that D'Lo Brown broke the pinfall before the 3-count and that the match MUST CONTINUE!! vs [B][COLOR="red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Justin Credible vs D'Lo Brown[/B] Justin Credible is outraged. He complains to the referee, allowing D'Lo enough time to recover. Credible turns around right into D'Lo's Skyhigh. 1.... 2.... 3!!! [B]Winner: D'Lo Brown (3:00) C[/B] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: C+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]T[/SIZE][/B]urner Wrestling Enterprise made a successful television debut with it's weekly "Tuesday Night All-Stars" event. The show featured 4 first round matches for the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament and got a 8.51 rating. We'd like to thank all of the fans for making T.W.E. a huge hit! [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Latest News[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]Week 1, January 2008[/B] [B]Next Stop: Second Round!:[/B] Nathan Jones, Al Snow, Steve Corino & D'Lo Brown have advanced into the second round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. The second half of the first round will be decided next week on Tuesday Night All-Stars! [B]Tag Teams Invade T.W.E.:[/B] Two tag teams have officaly signed with T.W.E. The first team, Kwee Wee & Rico, known together as the [B]Fabulous Duo[/B], have signed a 4 year deal with the company. They told us that have have something to get off of their chest next week on "Tuesday Night All-Stars". The second team, Shad Gaspard & The Neighborhoodie, collectively known as [B]American Gangstaz[/B], have also signed a 4 year deal. Tag Team wrestling is heating up here in T.W.E. and we're only getting started. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Broadcasting from Atlanta, GA Turner Wrestling Enterprise returns to Turner Entertainment TV, this Tuesday night at 8:30pm. The World Heavyweight Championship Tournament continues with the second half of the First Round matches. Nathan Jones, Al Snow, Steve Corino & D'Lo Brown have already advanced, who will join them in the second round? [/B] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Turner Wrestling Enterprise presents... [COLOR="Blue"]"Tuesday Night All-Stars" [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament:[/COLOR] Johnny Stamboli vs Meng "The Punisher" Andrew Martin vs "The Conman" Rob Conway "The Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak vs The Barbarian "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs Buff Bagwell plus the [B]Fabulous Duo[/B] will make a special appearance [/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Shown on Turner Entertainment TV infront of 3,297 people[/B] [B]Your hosts are Bobby "The Brain" Heenan & Tony Schiavone [/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We get a video re-cap of what happened last week in the Tournament matches. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Tony Schiavone welcome us to the show and rundown tonight's card. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Meng vs Johnny Stamboli w/Tony Mamaluke[/B] Meng knocks Johnny Stamboli around with some vicious chops. Tony Mamaluke jumps onto the ring apron and distracts the Samoan Monster, Stamboli attacks Meng while his back is turned. Johnny Stamboli pounds away on Meng, nailing him with some stomps and clubbing forearms. Unfortunately, Stamboli decides to try to punch Meng in the head, he no sells the punch and goes nuts. Meng headbutts his opponent then applies his Tongan Deathgrip untill Stamboli taps out. [B]Winner: Meng (11:57) D[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Kristall Marshall is backstage with Justin Credible. He doesn't look to happy.[/COLOR] [B]Kristal Marshall:[/B] Last week you were sooo close to winning your first round matchup, how are you dealing with your current loss? [B]Justin Credible[/B]: Kristal, it doesn't take a blind man to see that I was robbed. I beat D'Lo Brown in the middle of the ring, fair and square, then some referee who wasn't even involved in the match decided to re-start the match. There's no do-overs in wrestling! [B]Kristal Marshall:[/B] Now that you're out of the title run, who would you like to fight next? [B]Justin Credible[/B]: I'm out of the title run?! Just because I was screwed out of the tournament doesn't mean I don't have my eyes on the World Heavyweight Title. First off, I'm going to deliever a bit of karma to my old friend, D'Lo Brown. Then, I'm going after the winner of the Tournament untill the World Title is around my waist. [B][B]Kristal Marshall[/B][/B]: Thank you for joining me, let's get back to ringside... vs [B][COLOR="Red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]"The Conman" Rob Conway vs "The Punisher" Andrew Martin[/B] Conway and Martin fight over a lockup. Martin gets the upperhand and shoves him across the ring. The Conman gets up and complains over hairpulling. While The Punisher is trying to explain to the referee that he didn't pull his hair, Rob Conway attacks him from behind. Conway gets ontop of his opponent, getting some near falls. Outta nowhere, Conway gets caught by one of Martin's Big Boots. The Punisher lifts Conway up on his shoulders and hits a TKO for the 3-count. [B]Winner: Andrew Martin (11:31) C[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, the Fabulous Duo are combing each others hair when a cameraman walks in. [/COLOR] [B]Rico:[/B] Oh hello we were just getting ourselves ready for our big television debut. [B]Kwee-Wee[/B]: And don't you look totaly fabulous, Rico! [B]Rico[/B]: Hehehe...no YOU look fabulous! [B]Kwee-Wee[/B]: Ohh heck we BOTH look fabulous!! [B]Rico/Kwee-Wee[/B]: Hehehe we're bad!.....Jinx!... [B]Rico[/B]: Anyways, before we get off track let's get to the reason why we requested some on-air time. Kwee-Wee and myself are officaly throwing out a Fab-Challenge to any tag team in T.W.E. [B]Kwee-Wee[/B]: If there's anybody who think's they're as fabulous as us then step up to the plate and try to hit a home run. SCORE! [B]Rico[/B]: Hehehe...you're bad! [B]Kwee-Wee[/B]: I know! Hehehe... [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Tag Team Fab-Challenge: Who will accept?[/COLOR] [/B] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]"Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak vs The Barbarian[/B] Barbarian uses his brute strength to toss Jindrak around the ring. He press slams Jindrak to the outside. Barbarian grabs Jindrak, trying to bring him back into the ring when Mark Jindrak hot-shots him across the top rope. The Barbarian clutches at his throat as Jindrak leaps ontop of him with a Legdrop. Jindrak keeps Barbarian grounded, hitting him with elbowdrops and stomps. Barbarian fights back, he charges at his opponent and throws a Clothesline, Jindrak ducks and Barbarian nearly hits the referee. Luckily, Barbarian was able to stop himself before he hit the offical. While Barbarian was checking on the ref, Jindrak nails him from behind with a Lowblow then rolls him up. 1...2...3! [B]Winner: Mark Jindrak (9:38) D-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video package hyping up Monty Brown airs. It includes clips of him training in the streets of Atlanta, GA and shots of Brown taking care of his nephews(who he's a legal guardian of now). [/COLOR] [B]"It's a whole different ball game now. I fight to feed my kids, I fight for survival. There's no way I can settle for anything less."[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]- Monty Brown[/B][/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]First Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR][/B] [B]Buff Bagwell vs Monty Brown[/B] Bagwell attacks Brown before the offical bell rung. He nails him with some stomps then takes time to strut and pose for the camera. Brown fights back, nailing him with some hard strikes to his mid-section. Monty tosses Bagwell into the ropes for a Pounce but Buff puts on the breaks and leaves the ring. Brown follows him and they start brawling all over ringside. Back in the ring, Brown gets nailed by an Axe Handle Smash. Bagwell calls for the end and hits his Blockbuster. He covers him... 1..... 2..... Monty Brown kicks out at the last second!! Buff Bagwell can't believe it. He tries to nail Brown with some punches but Brown is on fire. Monty no sells the punches and Clotheslines Bagwell out of his boots. He tosses him into the ropes and nails his Pounce. 1..... 2..... 3!!!!! [B]Winner: Monty Brown (15:29) C[/B] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]Final Rating: C[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]T[/SIZE][/B]uesday Night All-Star's concluded the first round of the World Heavyweight Championship last night. We'll be heading into the second round next week. Last night's Tuesday Night All-Star's drew a 9.69, up from last weeks rating. T.W.E. is proud to announce a Jr. Heavyweight division. Follow twe.com to find out who will be apart of the most exciting division in Pro Wrestling. [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Latest News[/COLOR][/SIZE] Week 2, January 2008[/B] [B]Advanced!:[/B] [I]Meng, Andrew Martin, Mark Jindrak & Monty Brown have advanced into the second round of the World Heavyweight Tournament. The second round will begin next week on Tuesday Night All-Stars.[/I] [B]Jerry Lynn leads the Jr. Heavyweights:[/B] [I]Former ECW & TNA Superstar, Jerry Lynn, is the first wrestler to sign a contract to wrestle in T.W.E.'s Jr. Heavyweight Division. The Jr. Heavyweight division will consist of fast pace, non-stop, hard hitting action. Check back to see who will be signed next to the Jr. Heavyweight division. [/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Broadcasting from Atlanta, GA The first round of the World Heavyweight Tournament is complete. This Tuesday night on Turner Entertainment TV, we're heading into the second round. Who will advance into the Semi-Finals? [/B] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Turner Wrestling Enterprise presents... [COLOR="Blue"]"Tuesday Night All-Stars" [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Second Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament:[/COLOR][/B] [B]"Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak vs "The Punisher" Andrew Martin "King of Old School" Steve Corino vs D'Lo Brown Al Snow vs Nathan Jones "Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs Meng[/B] [/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Shown on Turner Entertainment TV infront of 3,318 people[/B] [B]Your hosts are Bobby "The Brain" Heenan & Tony Schiavone [/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We're welcomed to the show by our hosts. They run down last week's matches and hype up tonight's second round tournament matches. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]Second Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR] "The Punisher" Andrew Martin vs "Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak[/B] Andrew Martin totaly dominates Jindrak throughout the entire match. Mark Jindrak gets the upperhand for a few minutes after an eye rake but Martin quickly recovers and blasts him with a Big Boot. The Punisher puts Jindrak away with a TKO. [B]Winner: Andrew Martin (13:32) B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We head to the parking lot where American Gangstaz are breaking into a car. They notice the cameraman sneaking up on them...[/COLOR] [B]Shad Gaspard:[/B] Yo! Ya can't sneak up on a brotha like that, man... [B]Neighborhoodie:[/B] Haha...it ain't what it seems. We just locked our keys in our car, that's all... [B]Cameraman:[/B] Oookay...I came to get your response to the Tag Team Fab-Challenge... [B]Neighborhoodie[/B]: That's right! Fabulous Duo, you're looking for a Tag Team to challenge?! Well look no more... [B]Shad Gaspard:[/B] Ya! Ya! The American Gangstaz are the #1 tag team in T.W.E. and next week we're gonna show ya'all why!! [B][COLOR="Magenta"]Tag Team Fab-Challenge:[/COLOR][/B] [B]American Gangstaz vs Fabulous Duo, NEXT WEEK![/B] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]Second Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR] "King of Old School" Steve Corino vs D'Lo Brown[/B] The match starts off slow. Both men exchange wrestling holds on the mat, fighting for dominance. D'Lo gets the upperhand, knocking Corino around with some impressive quick offense. Brown lays Corino out with a Bulldog then climbs to the top rope. Out of nowhere, [B]Justin Credible[/B] runs out and nails D'Lo Brown over his head with a Singapore Cane. Steve Corino takes advantage of the situation and rolls Brown up for an easy 3-count. [B]Winner: Steve Corino (19:31) C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]After the match, the camera focuses on Justin Credible, who's eyes are glued on the ring. He yells out, "How does it feel being screwed, D'Lo?! How does it feel?!". [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]Second Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR] Nathan Jones vs Al Snow w/Head[/B] Al Snow tries to nail Jones with some punches to his mid-section. Unfortunately for Snow, it doesn't seem to hurt Nathan Jones much. Jones tosses Snow across the ring then nails him with a Big Boot. [B]Winner: Nathan Jones (6:44) C[/B] [COLOR="blue"]We head backstage with Kristall Marshall and Buff Bagwell. [/COLOR] [B]Kristal Marshall:[/B] I'm back here with Buff Bagwell who has requested this time. What's on your mind? [B]Buff Bagwell[/B]: Wooo!! That's right. It's your lucky day because you're talkin' to Buff tonight, sweetcheecks. [B]Kristal Marshall:[/B] Please don't call me "sweetcheecks"... [B]Buff Bagwell:[/B] Come on, don't play hard-to-get. I've been watching you for a few weeks and I've been diggin' your style. So what I'm trying to say is, why don't we go back to my hotel and I'll show you why I'm Buff and I'm the Stuff! [COLOR="blue"]Bagwell grabs ahole of Kristal's arm, trying to drag her off camera when DDP interrupts. [/COLOR] [B]DDP:[/B] Hey, is everything okay? [B]Buff Bagwell[/B]: Everything's fine. [COLOR="blue"]Kristal breaks free from Bagwell's clutch and hides behind DDP. Bagwell grins and chuckles.[/COLOR] [B]Buff Bagwell[/B]: I'll give you a call later, Kristal. (turns to DDP) Nice seeing you Page... [COLOR="blue"]Buff Bagwell walks off camera. Kristal thanks DDP, he walks with her off camera. [/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]Second Round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament[/COLOR] "Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs Meng[/b] They lock-up in a Test of Strength. Neither man allows the other to get the advantage. Meng nails Brown with a Headbutt while they're in the Test of Strength lock-up. The Samoan Monster gets ontop of his opponents and starts grounding and pounding. Meng climbs to the top rope for a Diving Headbutt, Brown rolls out of the way. Monty Brown hits Meng with the POUNCE! 1... 2... 3!!! [B]Winner: Monty Brown (12:21) C[/B] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]FINAL RATING: C [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Archived