TNA ~ A League Of Its Own

[CENTER][IMG]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/580/tnaleaguesigv1mf3.jpg[/IMG] [U]Settings[/U] TZone Database SW Update (November 16th) [U]Backstory[/U] Steroid Scandal lands WWE with fines forcing them to sell ECW. Paul Heyman looks to return ECW to spot light. With WWE reeling from this can TNA strike and become the top promotion in the world?[/CENTER] [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/TNAWorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/TNATagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Outsiders[/B] [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/TNATV.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kaz[/B] [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/TNAX-Division.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jay Lethal[/B] [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/DMB_100_2907.jpg[/IMG] [B]Awsome Kong[/B]

[CENTER][B]Live From The Steroid Scandal Trial[/B] [IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TEW%20Cuts/AprilPennington.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]Hello everyone I am April Pennington reporting live from the WWE Steroid Scandal Trial for Stampede Sports. Momednts ago the jury reached a verdict in which it found the WWE guilty. Vince McMahon and the WWE will be forced to pay $40 million in damages. The money is believed to be split among deceased wrestlers family's and future steroid research. Along with the fines WWE announced they have cancelled ECW and it has been sold to none other than Paul Heyman. Heyman has announced several WWE superstars have defected to ECW. All of which are former ECW superstars. WWE is also announced several roster cuts will be made in the following days to help cut the loss of money due to this verdict.[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[B]WWE Releases First Round Of Expected Cuts[/B] WWE has come to terms on the release of the following superstars. WWE wishes them well on future endeavors. Cherry Ashley Massaro Jack Doan Chad Patton Hornswoggle Todd Grisham It is believed that ECW has contacted Doan, Lawson, and Patton. TNA has contacted Ashley Massaro.

[CENTER][IMG]http://static.filefront.com/images/vqwmhbkyjx.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]Jim Cornette[/B] We are just 2 weeks away from Genesis. What I have here in this briefcase in something that will shake the whole foundation of TNA Wrestling. Before I get to that I want the following superstars to join me in this ring. Kaz, James Storm, Chris Harris, Robert Roode, Rhino, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, and Ron Killings. Gentleman you 8 superstars will compete in a 10 man battle royal at Genesis for the new TNA TV Championship. The other two participants are Matt Morgan and his new tag team partner debuting at Genesis. [I][Pulls Title From Briefcase][/I] Now with Genesis being two weeks away I dont want you to be rusty heading into this event. So over the next two weeks your going to see alot of each other.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]Wow Tenay what a way to kick off the show this week. Along with that were also gonna see the tag Team Titles and the TNA World title defended tonight.[/QUOTE] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Before we get to those we'll see one of those 8 wrestlers in action right now as The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels takes on Jay Lethal in a non title match.[/QUOTE] Christopher Daniels def. Jay Lethal - Pinfal via Last Rites - Both Daniels and Lethal attacked after match by Team 3D as the X Division title is stolen. [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]What does Team 3D think there doing. They cant just take the X Division title.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B][QUOTE]I dont know Tenay but there coming over here.[/QUOTE] [B]Brother Ray[/B] [QUOTE]Listen up you peices of trash. Until Team 3D starts getting some d**n respect around here were keeping this belt. Anyone who think they can take it. Were not hard to find.[/QUOTE] Abyss def. Black Reighn - DQ - Rellik Attacks Abyss Motor City Machine Guns def. Triple X (Senshi/Skipper) - Via Sliced Bread #2 [B]Mike Tenay[/B] What the hell. It's Team 3D again. There attacking MMG. [B]Brother Ray[/B] [QUOTE]Jim Cornette. We want whats rightfully ours. The Tag titles. You give us our title shot and the carnage will stop.[/QUOTE] [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Alright. I'll tell you what I'll do. At Genesis were going to see Team 3D vs MMG for a shot at the tag team titles.[/QUOTE] [B]TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] Tomko/Styles def. LAX - Via Pinfall From Spinning Rack Pancake Samoa Joe def. Ron Killings - Via DQ - Robert Roode Attacked Samoa Joe [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]It looks like Robert Roode is looking to gain some momentum heading into Genesis in the 8 man battle royal DW.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]It appears so. I dont know if I like his choice of opponents to attack though.[/QUOTE] [B]TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] Kurt Angle def. Sting - Via Pinfall following Angle Slam [B]Highlight[/B] [QUOTE]Two masked men attack Sting while Karen Angle distracts referee Rudy Charles. Sting just walked right into the Angle Slam. 1-2-3. The winner of the match and new TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle.[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]TNA Resigns Multiple Superstars[/B] TNA management announced today they have renewed the contracts of nearly every superstars not under a written contract and have reached written contract deals with them. More resignings could be coming in the next week. The following stars have been resigned. Abyss Black Reighn Eric Young Chris Sabin Alex Shelley Talia Madison Roxxi Laveaux Robert Roode Rick Steiner Ms. Brooks Alexa Jade Kaz Kevin Nash Homicide Hernandez Havok Tomko Sonjay Dutt Shelly Martinez Senshi Petey Williams Matt Morgan Gail Kim Angel Williams Shark Boy Lance Hoyt Jay Lethal Elix Skipper Christy Hemme Pacman[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]TNA Resigns The Big 3, Announces Signings[/B] TNA announced they have resigned the remaining three wrestlers on there roster to written contracts today. AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe who mmany believe are the original foundation of TNA are now under written contracts for over a year. TNA also announced they have signed Jazz, Bonnie Maxon, Billy Kidman, Ashley Massaro, and The Naturals as well as seven others to be disclosed at a later date.[/CENTER]

Here's my picks1 [QUOTE=StampedeWarpath;318466][CENTER][B]Impact Preview[/B] X Division #1 Contenders Match [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] vs Debuting Billy Kidman Gail Kim vs [B]Awsome Kong[/B] Robert Roode vs [B]Kaz[/B] Robert Roode "Fan" Revealed TNA World Title Announcement Styles/Tomko vs LAX vs The Outsiders vs [B]???[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

My Predictions [QUOTE=StampedeWarpath;318466][CENTER][B]Impact Preview[/B] X Division #1 Contenders Match [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] vs Debuting Billy Kidman [B]Gail Kim[/B] vs Awsome Kong -Countout Victory [B]Robert Roode/James Storm[/B]- Harris turns on Rhyno vs Rhino/Chris Harris Robert Roode "Fan" Revealed TNA World Title Announcement Styles/Tomko vs LAX vs The Outsiders vs [B]???[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=StampedeWarpath;318466][CENTER][B]Impact Preview[/B] X Division #1 Contenders Match [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] vs Debuting Billy Kidman [B]Gail Kim[/B] vs Awsome Kong TNA World Title Announcement Styles/Tomko vs LAX vs The Outsiders vs [B]???[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] picks

[CENTER][IMG]http://static.filefront.com/images/vqwmhbkyjx.jpg[/IMG] [Footage Shown of Ms. Brooks & "Fan" Brawling] Bonnie Maxon def. Ms. Brooks - Robert Roode Interfereance Costs Brooks Match - Samoa Joe Attacks Roode [B]X Division #1 Contenders[/B] Kidman def. Christopher Daniels [B]Highlight[/B] [QUOTE]Raven is on the apron distracting referee. Havok nails Daniels with the kindo stick. Kidman hits 7 year itch for pinfall.[/QUOTE] Gail Kim def. Awsome Kong - Countout - Mystery Woman comes out of stands to attack Kong [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]As promised I am here to reveal the main event for this sunday at Genesis. So would Kurt Angle please come to the ring.[/QUOTE] [Kurt Angle Music] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [QUOTE]Alright Cornette I've waited long enough. Who's my opponent at Genesis?[/QUOTE] [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Well Kurt its more like opponents. This sunday you'll defend your title against Christian Cage and TNA's newest signing Booker T![/QUOTE] James Storm/Robert Roode def. Chris Harris/Rhino - Samoa Joe Attacked Roode leaving Storm alone. - Storm pinned Rhino after Harris turned on Rhino. - America's Most Wanted celebrated in ring following an attack on Rhino. AJ Styles/Tomko def. The Outsiders, LAX, Cane/Coal (Cryme Time) - Carlito debuted attacking Harlem Heat while alligning himself with LAX. [B]Coal & Cane[/B] [QUOTE]LAX! You bring your little b**** with you to genesis we'll bring a partner and see you in a 6 man tag match.[/QUOTE] Kurt Angle/Christian Cage def. Sting/Booker T - Tomko/Styles interfere helping Kurt Angle [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Why is Tomko and Styles helping Angle?[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]I dont know Tenay but Cage is furious right now. We'll see you this sunday at Genesis![/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]TNA GENESIS[/B] Turning Point Announcement [U]TNA WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP[/U] Gail Kim (C) vs Awsome Kong Abyss vs Black Reign/Rellik Carlito/LAX vs Monty Brown/Harlem Heat [U]TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP[/U] Kidman vs Jay Lethal (C) [U]TABLES MATCH[/U] Team 3D vs Motor City Machine Guns [U]TNA TV CHAMPIONSHIP[/U] James Storm vs Chris Harris vs Rhino vs Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode vs Kaz vs Matt Morgan vs Christopher Daniels vs Ron Killings vs Mark Jindrak [U]TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/U] AJ Styles/Tomko (C) vs The Outsiders [U]TNA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ~ NO DQ[/U] Christian Cage vs Booker T vs Kurt Angle (C)[/CENTER]

TNA WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP Gail Kim (C) vs [B]Awsome Kong[/B] [B]Abyss[/B] vs Black Reign/Rellik Carlito/LAX vs [B]Monty Brown/Harlem Heat[/B] TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Kidman vs [B]Jay Lethal (C)[/B] TABLES MATCH Team 3D vs [B]Motor City Machine Guns[/B] TNA TV CHAMPIONSHIP James Storm vs Chris Harris vs Rhino vs Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode vs[B] Kaz [/B]vs Matt Morgan vs Christopher Daniels vs Ron Killings vs Mark Jindrak TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP [B]AJ Styles/Tomko (C)[/B] vs The Outsiders TNA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ~ NO DQ Christian Cage vs [B]Booker T[/B] vs Kurt Angle (C)

Archived